/got/

Countdown to Dany's death edition

previous:

Attached: 1557521076652.jpg (437x735, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114604928/#114605480
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=dany incel
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for premature ejaculation thread

WHERE IS YARA

Attached: 16yoRidestheBull.webm (854x480, 2M)

lol remember when dany locked away her dragons when they killed one child?

*ahem*
For me? It's seeing Dany's head on a fucking spike. My dying wish is to see based Jon chain Dany up, murder all of her followers, Daario, and her dragon in front of her, then slowly torture her to death. I hate cunts like her. I genuinely do. "LOL SOMEONE TALLER" even though he's 5'8 and she's 5'2? What the fuck is wrong with women. Don't even say it's because the script. She had the option to turn it down but she said it. And that smirk on her fucking face was genuine. Fuck Emilia Clarke. Fuck all roasties who think 5'8 is short despite being womanlets themselves.

EVERYONE loves based Jon. The wildlings, the northmen. They all follow him. They don't care about his height. Dany on the other hand? No one likes her. She's a cunt. She has no personality. She has no friends. And yet she still has the audacity to talk shit about Jon. He's the only person who even genuinely likes you, you stupid whore.

I genuinely hope not only Dany, but Emilia Clarke herself, dies an extremely painful death. How based would it be to turn on the news one day and hear Emilia Clarke burned alive in her house. No Kit Harington to save her. I bet Kit hates that bitch. He only likes her because he gets paid for it. Jon could do leagues better. She hit the wall 5 years ago. Jon's just entering his prime. Stupid bitch thinks she can be picky with men when she's got the face of an AARP member. Fuck you whore.

I reiterate, fuck Dany, fuck Danyfags, fuck Emilia Clarke, fuck all roasties, fuck anyone who thinks 5'8 is short (it's average), and fuck anyone who doubts based Jon. edition

Attached: 1557617993307.gif (245x250, 1.21M)

>literally called the bells
delicious danyfag tears

Attached: aebb5c58f5790b3536667d3781740efa.png (386x248, 111K)

yay jon sno

currently running thread
OP IS A FAG

AT LONG LAST

THE PASTA FINALLY CAME TRUE FOR SOMEONE

>the Southrons are at King's Landing, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand still alive Dothraki on horses
> we see Dany driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, King's Landing women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Dany shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE DRAGON"
>"Yes," cries Grey Worm, "Drogon hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Aegon whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (768x512, 53K)

I cried when Arya was desperately trying to help that mom and her daughter survive.

STOP THE BELLS JON!! STOP THE BELLS OHHH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM STOP THE BELLS JON JONNNN MAKE THE BELLS STOPPP ARRHGGG *SCRUNCHES UP FACE IN ANGER AND SQUINTS EYES* ARRHHGG GOD I HATE THE BELLY WELLIES STOP IT STOP IT MAKE THE JINGLE JANGLE STOP. I DON'T LIKE THE JINGLY JANGLY ANYMORE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. BELLS BELLS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! I HATE THE BELLS! THE BELLS MAKE THE NOISEY WOISEY WHICH MAKES MY EARIES DO THE HURTY WURTIES. I HATE BELLS BELLS BELLS!!! AHHHHHHH! JON PLEASE STOP THE BELLS! THAT'S IT!!!! THAT'S IT!! DrongLong. DrongLong. DRONGLONG. *rings her own smaller bell to summon DrongLong* AHHH I HATE THIS SMALLER BELL BUT IT'S NESSESARY TO SUMMON DrongLong. AHHHH MAKE THE BELLS STOP!!! I HATE IT HATE IT I HATE IT!! DrongLong, WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE BELLS BECAUSE I HATE THEM IT HURTS!!! IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS!!! I HATE IT. I HATE THOSE BELLS AHHHH STOP, STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKE THE BELLS STOP. DrongLong I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE BELLS STOP PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP. ANYTHING, BURN IT, STOMP IT, EAT IT, CRUSH IT, MAKE THE BELLIES THAT MAKE THE SOUNDIES DO THE NO NOISE DANCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE DrongLong PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT HATEHATEHATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS FOR ME. BREAKER OF CHAINS? MORE LIKE CAN WE PLEASE BREAK THOSE BELLS? PLEASE? DrongLong DO ME THIS LAST ACT OF SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU DIE, JUST PLEASE MAKE THE BELLS THAT MAKE THE SOUND OF HELLS STOPPY WOPPY. PLEASE. PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO. MORE. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cut to credits*

AND WHO... ARE YOU

Attached: NA15709.jpg (406x500, 16K)

Post yfw normies get completely and utterly BTFO next episode

Attached: absolutely_thrones.png (767x667, 690K)

Imagine.

I don’t get why people hate this episode. I always hoped Dany would go the mad queen route.

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AWWWWW GOD
ITS SOOOO DELICIOUS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DABID KEEP FEEDING ME MHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Salt lick.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Thousands of little girls have been named after one of the most evil villains in fantasy.

Imagine if there were a bunch of boys called Sauron and Voldemort and Vader.

Now imagine going to school with those kids lmao,

Attached: bQp.jpg_large.jpg (728x960, 91K)

Did you guys like Jamie and Cersei's death scene?

Attached: Y3WMnZUG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Guys what made Dany snap? It felt so out of place

Attached: 1469635942022.jpg (475x318, 39K)

>all dothraki die against the night king

>suddenly they are ok

HOW

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/114604928/#114605480
Looks like you readjusted your clock

We've all had our expectations subverted

Attached: tumblr_n44va3CK3b1qbymseo1_500.gif (500x250, 1000K)

Reminder Bloodraven will rule the Seven Kingdoms
FUCK Blackfyres
FUCK Brackens
FUCK Baratheons
FUCK Lannisters
FUCK the Golden Company
FUCK Shiera Seastar

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

Thoughts on Cleganebowl?

Attached: cleganebowl.png (1920x1080, 901K)

>literally all this happened because Jon wouldn't fuck his aunt
Kek Dany literally went full incel rage the second he wouldn't kiss her back

Attached: mad_queen_dany.jpg (933x768, 80K)

The episode was pretty decent and I love how it triggers the fuck out of normalfaggots who defended The long Shite. Dany going mad was a good thing, maybe it wasn't very well written, but her not going mad would make 0 sense.

Attached: smug_bitches.jpg (640x640, 110K)

THE BELLS DANY
THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1502069590911.png (207x240, 57K)

WHY IS THIS HORSE SCENE SO LONG

>I genuinely hope not only Dany, but Emilia Clarke herself, dies an extremely painful death.

every fucking time I laugh.

so fucking based

Attached: 1537402421492.png (395x296, 187K)

>tfw every leak was true
actually retarded

Attached: 1538383339776.jpg (668x712, 68K)

*ahem*
Lads, gather round if you would, this includes:

Stannisfags
Robertfags
Nowytendsfags
Radmurefags
Houndfags
Davosfags
Coughfags
Arrgghfags
Qyburnfags
Littlefingerfags
Jamiefags
and that one Podrickfag

I would like to take a moment to just say,

FUCK Dany
FUCK Danyfags
and FUCK roasties

Thank you! Thank you!

Attached: 1557606556304.png (437x735, 369K)

>tyrion on the council in the ending
why would anyone trust his judgement?

God it's good to have hated Dany since season 2. I feel justified and vindicated and good.

Attached: ABE6A72F-2D34-4C3B-BCD5-0D8C4C7FE13F.jpg (523x415, 41K)

jesus christ. The world is gonna have a lot of pillars of salt around it.

Reminder that Jon is a fucking cuck. He could have prevented all this. Also, faggot couldn't even killl the NK, lmao.

Attached: JUST.jpg (355x800, 57K)

why is Veep so cringey?

is he right

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-222210__01.jpg (1064x812, 168K)

CLEGANE BOWL
WHAT DO WE THINK OF IT?
WAS IT KINO?
OR WAS IT KISHIT?

>turns down roastie
>roastie rages and kills entire city

How can one man be so based?

Attached: 1557003972703.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Start a good general or fuck off.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

*INHALES*

Attached: 879.png (1568x954, 1.22M)

Reminder that D&D are Heretics

Attached: it says you're a heretic hbo.png (500x749, 219K)

Sapochnik is such a kino director, he milked the fuck out of that entire city burning sequence

S
retard got one shotted

we looked for you in the season finale

it's literally her fault they got roasted

OH NO NO NO SHE CAN'T HEAR THE BELLS RUUUUN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: 14534370827198.jpg (1024x644, 46K)

based 5'8 manlet

That Jaime vs Euron fight had the worst choreography of all time. Fucking unbelievable.

So Dany just killed more people in several minutes than the Night King managed to kill in 8000 years?

>AND HIGHGARDEN? I SUPPOSE THATS FOOKIN OFF AS WELL THE TABLE THEN?

Attached: image[1].jpg (734x485, 50K)

The mad queen is a good twist, but I'm conflicted over whether it felt forced or not.

for sure, we've been getting hints for a long time (viserys, mereen, the Tarlys), but the final spiral into madness (and especially the sudden decision to burn kings landing) did feel forced desu

Attached: 1495075834177.jpg (449x688, 58K)

> BURN THEM ALL
Long live the mad queen!

Im a tywinfag
Can i join too

Was his death good or pure garbage?

Fucking ayyyyyyy

Fucking BASED

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=dany incel

LMAOOOOOOO

Whatever happens next episode I hope they don't kill Drogon. He a good boy, just listening to what his mummy tells him to do.

I thought he was going to pop his head like last time. Also the mountain survived a dagger through the brain why would a fall kill him? The mountain is probably still alive.

No, it was kino.

PUNISHED DANY SHOOP WHEN
PUNISHED DANY SHOOP WHEN
PUNISHED DANY SHOOP WHEN

It’s literally gonna be
Arya: *teleports to winterfell* “I ‘ave one mo’ name on me list Sansa” *teleports to the red keep* *kills drogon* *kills dany*

Jon: “But Arya, no one can kill a dragon.”

Arya: *Looks at the camera* “After all this time Jon... A girl is no one”
CUT TO BLACK

>tfw everyone forgot about Melisandre

Attached: 1556511838496.png (1024x640, 433K)

Gurm dancing naked for 90 minutes would be better than anything from Season 7 and 8

KING BRANDON, THE FIRST OF HIS NAME. LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM.

aye, the list will keep on growing lol, fuck danyfags

KING BRAN
THE FIRST OF HIS NAME

Attached: 1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

Tywin was always the most fit to rule. The smartest and with clearest foresight.

OH NONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1550768494122.png (1136x852, 100K)

realized she hit the wall

Kino.

Bros, anyone sad about jaime not having a proper redemption ending?

based

>The genocide, Sansa. It was beautiful
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER DAENERYS

Attached: D6ac36UXoAIOrrc.jpg (737x485, 48K)

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the episode tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she turning mad? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe this writing is so bad. I want a future to believe in. I want Dany to be Queen and fix these broken kingdoms. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was doing well in the North???? This is so fucked.

THERE STILL
ONE
MORE
EPISODE

Attached: 1501003552463.png (471x623, 135K)

>D&D murder's Jaime's character
The most shocking death of all. Subverted!

Team Anakin
Team Dany

BURN THEM ALL

Attached: 1557715580753.png (1225x628, 733K)

Can someone PLEAASEEEE do a Dany Elliot Rodger edit?

Attached: 1557713666329.jpg (480x473, 17K)

look at his avatar to find your answer

we know how shit ends, and thankfully it's not this.

>literal army of undead
>extremely easy to kill
>Mountain
>doesn't die from multiple stab wounds, one directly into his head

So Qyburn's magic was actually stronger than the Night King?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

same honestly, glad they got their yassss queen slay moment so they can see how awful they are. too bad most of them still won't realize it.

it looks impressive until you realize riding it backwards is easier

it was good in the sense that it's about fucking time a named character was killed unintentionally while all the unnamed characters around them die to that same thing. Shit happened to Arya like 4 times this episode and to everyone but Edd at the battle for Winterfell.

Dany and the Northerners kind of forgot bells make them rape and kill people.

Attached: 1546301047705.png (400x397, 131K)

Based

>Bronn actually ends up on the small council

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

LMAO

Attached: stannis.jpg (480x360, 15K)

How the fuck is Bronn going to be an adviser. This is a mistake, right?

What's her name again?

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I want her. I will pay whatever it costs.

doesn't Khaleesi mean dothraki concubine/whore?

Daily reminder /got/ is ending, and with that, a era of television ends. There will never be a global phenomenon like GOT again, that isn't an agenda push series. GoT was made just as all of the PC push began, and merely escaped it, and as we've seen in the last few seasons, even then slowly but surely got in. An all white cast like GoT will NEVER ever be made again, ever. See the new prequel series. When GoT ends, a part of us goes with it. We can't have another LOTR, and we can't have another GOT.

Weird that it's going to end... shit, as well.

what an odd fucking feel.

One more episode.

Attached: 1539146926173.png (720x720, 914K)

There is a poignant message in that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm sure most of history's greatest monsters (Hitler, Stalin) didn't go into it thinking that they were malevolent or vindictive but when you're a disappointed idealist it can turn into hate when people don't see things the way you do.

flesh > bones

>Light of the Seven starts playing here and there as everything literally falls down around Cersei
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>be so jealous of some cunt fucking your brother you specifically launch shit into motion to get him to kill her
Sansa was the key to all of this.

Attached: 7B8526C7C84149E8896311109F0FCB64.jpg (1024x543, 34K)

>Power is POWER
:-) sure sweaty

Attached: 1557702016660.jpg (1536x1920, 385K)

was this episode kino or no

Based af

Attached: 1557715485880.jpg (670x767, 71K)

>this is how normies think

if you don't have dragon glass or valerian steel the army of the undead would survive all the same shit the mountian did

Jaime should be the one to kill Daenerys, fuck that cuck Jon snow.

Daenelliot Rodger

stannis would have won

They implied that Bran made Dany do it, right? with the bells?

This prophecy was true. It was ashe, not snow.

I'm a bad person if I think this was the best part of this episode??

They'll insist their names are Danielle

Tywin was based as fuck.
Of course you can.

CEASE THIS MADNESS, NOW

Attached: 1557685741274.jpg (585x733, 122K)

They fell into fire and alive or not every bone in his body is broken

>Drogon solos KL
Why did Dany wait so long again?

Did the show always have these terrible jumpcut camera fights?
It fucking ruined cleganebowl

Absolutely kinographè. The meltdown from Twitter roasties will sustain us for weeks to come

Dunno man, you go splat when you hit hard surfaces after a fall like that. Also, he would have been on fire.

Low IQ

CHAOSH ISH A LADDER

History repeats itself, and I'm so fucking glad that shitty keep burned to ashes. Fuck the Lannisters.

Attached: BURN.jpg (1200x795, 182K)

Dincelerys Taragearyen

>naming your daughter after a title
yikes

no it's just great because it's going to cause so much butthurt that normies will never, I mean ever, recover.

Attached: DO IT AGAIN.jpg (498x498, 53K)

according to the inside the ep, it wasn't particularly the bells but her looking at the red keep and making it personal how her ancestral homeland is been taken...

but then again why the fuck did she burn it down? bravo...

THE WOMEN ARE BAD LEADERS OMG!!!!!!

Attached: 1553109926689.gif (380x400, 197K)

She was right though, Dany just had more power and won even though she made plenty retarded moves

Boring fight

netflix is taking over, the end is near fellow stalker

THE MORE HE SHAT

It happened way too fast. It didn't explain why the forces just went along with it, they were mostly North armies.
The development made sense, writing and staging was terrible.

bells, nigger. it's literally the title.

>Stalin) didn't go into it thinking that they were malevolent or vindictive
fuck you

Fuck you Niggerwood shitter

Cause she needed the north...?

LOOK AT THIS DOOODE

Attached: frankenstein monster.png (1145x1018, 598K)

THE CLANGING AND THE BANGING OF THE BELLS

queen
so basically whore for the dothraki

>The army just crossed the Trident, they'll be at King's Landing in 2 days

It's like 400 miles from the Trident to King's Landing. Did Jon find Littlefinger's stash of jetpacks?

Attached: 1557281086544.jpg (500x271, 13K)

>dany is the most blood soaked figure in the history of GoT

this was the best episode since S4

you should fuck off then

anyone have a link to this episode? didn't feel like waiting up all night

Dany Kaczynski

More coffee, Your Grace?

Attached: starbucks.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Can't wait for Burlington Bar going through a mental breakdown like Dany

Attached: 1476559212385.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Reminder

>Varys doesn't actually confront Dany about her bullshit and just dies
>Despite blowing up the Vatican the people around KL can't stop themselves from crowding into the city to become Cersies meatshield
>Jon & Dany both refuse to even entertain the notion of a marriage because of ???
>Jon doesn't even bother to try and speak to Dany about why he refuses to love her as anything but a queen (muh aunt, grieving, a war to win, etc)
>Jamie can't sneak past the unsullied to get into KL despite sneaking past all of Crown/River/Norf to get to WF
>Jamie legitimately going back to KL for his love for Cersie
>Jamie doesn't care about the people of KL despite killing Aerys to save the city
>GC fights outside the castle walls because ????
>ENTIRE Iron fleet is completely useless and is burnt to a crisp
>GC just turn and flee like cowards
>Northerners follow unsullied in sacking the city because ???
>Dany breaks down crying from the surrender bells because ???
>Lannisters and Populace beg for surrender. Dany still burns them all
>Doesn't even go to the red keep to kill Cersie, just burns civies alive because "they will fear me then"
>Euron magically arrives at the same spot the boat is hidden at the exact same time Jamie arrives
>Wildfyre starts going off for no relevant reason
>Arya and the Hound get into Red Keep with no resistance
>The Hound giving Arya a peptalk despite the fact she LITERALLY KILLED THE NIGHT KING
>That pitiful green screen for the cleganebowl on the steps
>Arya still not dead even after all her wounds in the fall of the city
>Again re-confiming that Jamie came back for Cersie and her only because fuck Brienne.
>The prophecy of Ash on the Iron Throne is from Dany burning down the Red Keep for nothing.
>Ayra just rides off into the sunset on a white horse
>muh 8th grade themes as Cersie and Dany both wear red

Iron Throne - Bran
Wall - Jon
North - Sansa
Riverlands - Edmure (?)
Vale - Sweetrobin
Stormlands - Gendry
Westernlands - ??? (Tyrion?)
South - Sam
Dorne - ???

Who's the prince of Dorne?

Attached: Dorne Is White Flag.png (472x624, 112K)

Anyone who thinks this episode wasn't kino is a fucking moron with extremely bad taste.

D&D will BTFO everyone next week and have her win and take the iron throne kill Jon and Tyrion

>they were mostly North armies.

Northerners fucking hate Southerners my dude, it's no surprise.

>Arya saves the little girl, showing her transition back to being both a human and a woman
Could have been kino

>Jamie didn't kill the mad queen

TERRIBLE

WRITING

Based and manletpilled

Neuprynce Ovdourne

What about Dany shitting for 90 minutes straight?

Attached: 1557550109721.png (1007x446, 302K)

> team tywin
> team stannis
> team bran
Autism detected
> team Jon
Cuck detected
> team dany the mad queen
BASED GOD detected

BURN THEM ALL

When King's Landing in ashes... You have my permission to die.

Attached: 1557249988409.png (600x338, 372K)

FOR THE EMPEROR

Attached: blood_ravens.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

t. betasteel
Reminder Blackfyres are fucking dead and no one will know their names

Attached: 1556513424911.jpg (2560x1440, 225K)

Everyone

The based Dany bell and Elliott Roger Dany memes are the best things to come out of this crap.

Kek

>Cersei gives birth before the Battle for KL
>the child is taken away to be safe
>Cersei ends up losing the Throne and dies
>Dany or whoever are now the king/queen of Westeros
>can't find Cersei's baby
>the baby is taken to Essos
>the baby grows up wanting to take back the Throne
>the cycle begins again
A better ending

>Did the show always have these terrible jumpcut camera fights?

no but it sure as shit has this season.

The long distance teleporter broke so they had to use the short distance one that needs to be recharged every day.

so no explanation for the mountain being that way or?

>Night King only killed 100K tops (less since his army probably included corpses of people he didn't kill, just raised) in thousands of years
>Dany wipes out half a million people in 20 minutes

Long Night confirmed weakest fucking apocalypse ever?

Attached: 1555907628461.jpg (535x535, 33K)

Why were the northerners raping and pillaging?

dios mio...

Attached: la goblina.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

Valryians. Dothraki. Unsullied. They should be expunged from Westeros.

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (1459x657, 67K)

So who are naming their kids this? White women who drink at Starbucks and are possibly vegan or the same black women who name their kids Armani and Gucci?

Was the wall made of ash, too? You fucking asshole. You complete idiot. She walks through a SNOWY King's Landing, and immediately goes through the Wall.

Was Rhaegal just a bitch dragon?

Daenerys "Ring the bells, I'll send 'em to hell" Stormborn "Targaryen"

Based and firepilled

holy fuck if danny just goes 100% based and wins this season will be kino
if they puss out and do a fag ending i wont be happy

>you can't stay here, you'll die
>make it 10 feet and they get burned alive
i laughed for a minute straight

>Jamie says he doesn't care about the lives of innocents and children
>literally killed a king because he cared about the lives of innocents and children

Attached: 1441752773646s.jpg (500x500, 38K)

So it's confirmed Dany dies in the last episode?

Wish it was into my mouth

That's just how snowniggers are

>Who's the prince of Dorne?
Ngubu Mubarak, the whitest man in Westeros

based. best episode of the show and retroactively made episode 3 good.

were your expectations subverted?

Attached: 1503600430460.png (510x596, 467K)

I didn't mind the sack by humans desu. It was established that even Stannis' troops probably would.

I don't really like how the show (and to an extent the books) portrays Stark followers as these perfect angels - so this was a good corrective

Nah she'll only kill Dany. She'll then be able to take Drogon as her pet and fly around the world killing bad guys.

Quentyn is alive. I fucking told you so years ago. TDQR

Attached: 1552674223785.png (209x200, 77K)

Westerlands is Pod

Sandor was retarded not to consider stabbing him the the brain for the whole thing.

Since all signs point to this being considered one of the worst series endings in recent memory do you guys think GRRM might change the ending in the books (if it's even the same)?

Attached: 1551241183033.jpg (800x800, 269K)

no, the instinctual baby doesn't have a claim nor birthright the reason cersei was able to hold power is.. well no one is quite sure considering she blew up the sept but it's probably because she's tyrannical.

thankfully you don't work for hbo.

Should have happened when it meant something. I just need to kill my brother is not sandor until the fans wanted it

>He killed fewer people than Dany

Apologize

Attached: night_king.png (767x431, 107K)

>the wall
>Still a thing

lmao yes. women are tools to the sand niggers

No, nigger. Did the Hound have a Valyrian steel dagger? Was it Dragon Glass? No. It was a fucking dagger. Stab a fucking wight all day with a pointy stick. Same results as poking zombie Mountain with a metal knife.

so was this episode good?

BENEATH THE GOLD, THE BITTER ST- AH GREYWORM NO DON'T KILL NME

WHEN MEN SEE MY SAILS THEY- AH NO JAIME DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!

Both Cleganebowl and CerseiFuckerBowl looked like shit.

Attached: 1540320943_15399865691460458.jpg (811x478, 205K)

>I've made a terrible mistake.

Attached: 87.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

>norf not wanting to rape the souf
the only unrealistic part was jon getting to execute some guy and not having his men turn on him

*incestual

Reminder that Gendry is the true heir of based Robert and based Stannis and now has /got/'s undying support

>you won’t be safe in here
>you’ll be safe in the streets
Arya tried real hard, to sacrifice them to the god of death

>On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the Red Keep and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond Lannister I see inside there. All those smallfolk I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior woman if I ever made a suggestion to liberate them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

>I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you., You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha female. [laughs] Yes, after I have annihilated every single Lannister in the Red Keep, I'll take to the Flea Bottom and slay every single person I see there. All those popular lords who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.

>he thinks there's going to be an ending to the books

Attached: top teeth.jpg (573x609, 51K)

That could have been the message easily if the writing wasn't fucking awful. Now the message is just, "D&D can't write."

fuckin ayyyyylmao

Attached: FC52F935-8604-40FF-88FC-4DEDE00D4944.jpg (750x362, 192K)

Attached: khaleesi kiddo cities.jpg (585x474, 120K)

He was just unlucky.

Attached: 1557608756592.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

>Fuck the Lannisters.
Say that to my face, and not by raven, faggot.

Attached: tywin7.jpg (717x401, 16K)

Wait are these the real leaks? This can’t be right

indeed. Fuck all the new fags that jumped on after the show got worse to cheer on cgi dragons.

>if it's the worst ending ever do you think grrm will follow suit lol
some things don't need asking

Guys, I don't think normalfags can handle this episode. I unironically think somewhere in the world some normie is going literally insane because of this episode.

Jon rejoining the Night's Watch doesn't make any sense since the White Walkers are gone and they've made peace with the Wildlings. Also isn't the Wall fucking gone now?

FUCKKK

Attached: 1485812636010.jpg (544x499, 42K)

>He hasn't heard the good news

>Jaime defies his family and still loves Tyrion
>Jaime defies his King to save the kingdom
>Jaime saves Brienne from getting raped despite not needing to
>Jaime defies Cersei to join the North and protect humanity at the end of season 7
But in season 8 he just only ever wanted Cersei's pussy lol

Attached: 1465162755959.png (662x465, 69K)

>Now playing Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corspe

I could get behind that.

Attached: what GRRM is doing right now.webm (720x404, 558K)

When Tyrion says surrender, he meant kill them all with fire.

cheers, also jansa

Attached: a08.jpg (1500x1000, 172K)

He is going to become a volcel now that he realized women are shit.

Attached: IMG_20190513_041738.jpg (563x272, 88K)

so what the fuck was the mountain anyway? why did he randomly kill qyburn?

>Drogon doesn't kill Jon
yeah sure

This, fuck that would have been kino ending targ shits forever.

haha, this feels like a meme that was made in 2011

He’ll change it. He’s a worm, with p integrity. The American Rowling

100% real, the poster first leaked that arya would kill the nigh king 4 months ago. After episode 3 he came back and posted that. It was 100% accurate on episode 4 and 5. No reason for it not to be accurate for episode 6

I really hate that they changed Robert Arryn's name in the show

lmao you obviously haven't read the books. the show has nothing to do with them anymore

They've been foreshadowing the mad queen dany since Season 1, idk why anyone is actually surprised by this.

>win easily
>randomly goes apeshit and burns down the city
can someone explain this to me
she could have just done it to the keep if she was upset at cersei

did jon do anything cool this ep

Did a Cersei get some Botox lip fillers in between seasons?

Attached: 7CA0EDA4-8E90-4840-B32E-6380249D22EE.jpg (1087x733, 63K)

Your Grace.

Attached: 1557255809805.jpg (800x450, 85K)

It's funny to see everyone hate the show if you've already given up on it. If you cared about the show it was awful.

Jews mess up everything, my anime, my GoT, my country

OH FUCK

Attached: 1555953687979.png (1000x769, 360K)

is he right

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-223647__01.jpg (1064x525, 87K)

she thought it was the war bell

Why was Cersei not on some island somewhere days before this battle?

quad quads of truth
fuck

Attached: KHALEESI-KEN.png (799x433, 383K)

have sex

Attached: 1556555924408.png (1280x720, 795K)

Mental illness runs in the family

>dany goes mental
>immediately everyone under her command also goes mental and starts slaughtering civilians for no reason

I get the dothraki nigs but the northmen? Just why???

It's because people are too retarded to understand that multiple characters can have different names.

>Could be living a comfy, safe life fucking a 4/10 who's desperately in love with you every day
>Instead choose to go back to a bitch who tried to kill you so you can get crushed to death along with your unborn child

Yes

Have sex

She’s a Valyrian. She hates white people.

youre actually brain dead retarded. nobody said they are surprised. they are appalled it happened in 2 seconds on screen

>>>>>>>>>The Red Keep has never fallen

Attached: 27412476._SX540_.jpg (540x378, 77K)

Whats left to rule?

There's an anti-suicide thread on r/freefolk

>drogon cutting through brick construction like a lightsaber
wtf is this shit

Alright, so why doesn't Jon want to fuck Dany again? I mean, this whole thing could have been avoided if he'd just pounded her into oblivion the night before.

Also, why the fuck does Dany need sexual love from Jon? Why couldn't she be happy with a family member who genuinely loves and respects here, something she's never had in her entire life?

It would've been the perfect alliance. Gendry and Arya too, then find some Reach/Dornish qt to marry Bran and you would have the Seven Kingdoms great.

they've been foreshadowing her making bad decisions executing high officials and slavers but never an entire city full of people. it's not convincing at all.

bells man

>NedxAsharafags not welcome

Fuck you manlet

No
It already is

>Implying snowniggers are any different from dothrakis

ASHES

>The Red Keep has never fallen

Attached: 9246E99E-355F-4F00-AF52-092563AA4ACE.jpg (194x192, 16K)

Why didn't you protect his cough?

Best part of the episode.
Yes, they are speeding stuff up too much. Should have had at least two more episodes.

im pretty sure dexter was good at some point though

Well, they've said multiple endings were filmed for the final episode. There wasn't reason to doubt the first 5, but I could see someone leaking one of the decoy endings not knowing.

Leave the Mad Queen to me.

Attached: Arya.jpg (839x643, 182K)

I know a girl with lips like this naturally. The rest of her is 5/10 but I still jerk off to her furiously for those lips and looking like Cersei

I have

1-4 and that's all

>BUT THIS SHIP CANT SINK!

Now the real question I have is, if GRRM actually finishes them before he suffers a heart attack, how different the books will be.

that was the part of the episode I least had issue with
when your dragon queen is sacking a city you don't keep going down the occupy route, you go rape and pillage mode

BARRY SCENE

Theyre all barbarians. Its confusing why they didnt wait for any orders from Jon. Apparently they follow the queen more

Yes we have no idea how this will end

Only part worth watching instead of 50 minutes of pyro

>It's real
Holy shit

I didn't get this. Didn't Robert and his men enter the throne room shortly after Jamie killed the king?

Dany did the right thing. She’s the real hero and real human being

Boats dumbass.

>how long can hate hold a thing together
8 seasons

Attached: he knew.jpg (257x300, 16K)

we helm's deep now

She spent the entire episode lighting up civilians
She has been increasingly cruel to her enemies as the show has gone on. If you think sufficient foreshadowing wasn't there, you are a literal brainlet. What did, she have to genocide another city to prepare your brain for it?

>they will fear me then
Even though shes only ever cut the head from the snake before
And she is fully aware that the plebs are not responsible for their masters
And knowing that even if it was a ruse she would only need to kill cerise and let her army on the ground, which has just caused Cerise's army to surrender, to sweep through and take control of the city
But no, for some reason these bells trigger Dany into remembering every injustice she has ever felt from Cersie/In general and caused her to slaughter an entire city
All because there are 15 people who know Jon is the rightful king and they love jon for not murdering cities full of civilians

Its a fucking joke

>in two seconds
>foreshadowing

Fucking uncultured swine

he was a fucking zombie where have you been for 4 seasons

Except for that one time in the Dance of Dragons. And also Robert's Rebellion.

How long was it supposed to take? 5 more seasons?

Both but probably more of the white women

you think a man told people how his books, that he hasn't written, will end?

northmen are all about muh morals, muh old gods, they were led by ned stark ffs

Ugh very different since the books have time to actually get characters to their end points instead of rushing g it all