He was right. The Targaryens are destructive lunatics and they should have been killed down to every last one...

He was right. The Targaryens are destructive lunatics and they should have been killed down to every last one. Rhaegars children being butchered was objectively the correct thing to do.

Attached: 1vvmzb.jpg (500x357, 23K)

THE HOAR WILL SPREAD ER LEGS AND START BREEDING

Of course he was right. Why would he be wrong?

I TOLD YOU NED. BACK IN THE NORTH I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

Winning and ruling are not the same thing

but... is Jon?
though yeah seems like Targs are either really good, or completely batshit

so if you think about it this is really ned's fault but really really jorah the cuck's fault

GoT sucks LOST reigns supreme yet again

Jon isn't inbred so he escaped the curse

It's everyone's fault. The creators, actors, and fans.

> Jon
A naive moron who constantly refuses to see reality and would by 6 feet under were it not for his Valyrian steel plot armor.

he's still 50% inbred stock

She wants to rule by fear because love is not possible yet retard thats why she Hiroshima'd Kings Landing.

If I could do one thing it would be to go back in time and give Stannis and his men a speed boat and a bolt gun to get to Dragonstone in time to euthanize the last of the Targs.

yeah but if you really think about it it wasn't my fault because I'm not a faggot who complains about fucking tv shows on the internet

I WARNED YOU ABOUT TARGARYENS BRO

Should've spent his last days hunting down Dany instead of hunting a stupid fucking boar.

I SAID MOAR WINE !

uh huh but you watched it, so it's your fault for supporting it

oh yeah you got me there dude

He was wrong about the Dothraki on an open field though. They jobbed hard to zombies.

Based Robert, he should have finished the job.

He’s more Stark than Targ

;^)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Unironically yes. Because she will go mad in the books too.

>Bobby B, Stannis and Varys all vindicated
wtf I love D&D now

Yeah but Arya still instakilled the NK which was lame as fuck.

Robert should have taken every fucking copper he ever wasted on whores and wine and made an open contract on Dany and Viserys heads worth millions.

OH IT WAS UNSPEAKABLE TO YOU WAS IT

BASED BOBBY B