What death do you think cersei deserved? We all agree she didn't deserve the "happy" one she got

What death do you think cersei deserved? We all agree she didn't deserve the "happy" one she got

Attached: download (9).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Jaime strangling her after she tries to burn King's landing with wildfire

I would've taken any death over her getting killed by rubble. Even Gregor killing her alongside Qybrun, so that they die in each other's arms at the hands of the monster they created but ended up failing to control, would've been preferable.

But the Aryan Lannisters were the good guys all along

Jaime gets her outside to the boat. She starts talking about how they’ll get revenge and how their child will make sure Dany dies, sobering Jaime up. He realizes that Cersei will never stop being Cersei, and then stabs her, both bleeding out while they hold each other.

dying possibly for days under a pile of rabble ain't fun

she needed to die giving birth to her baby, who would be born a dwarf.

Stabbed in the belly by Jaime. Then slowly crawling to the Iron throne before being engulfed in flames.

watching your lover bleed out and living in pure terror for minutes waiting to be crushed to death or lingering trapped in the rubble of your home sure sounds happy to me

awwwww sheeeeeeeiiiit

its like poetry, it rhymes

None. Her getting kicked off the throne to live in poverty and exile forever would have been the most fitting.

Tyrion raping her to death.

She deserved a happy ending. She was saving Westeros from the mad burn them all queen and her army of dothraki and northern rapists

maybe because i haven't rewatched recently, but i unironically felt bad for Cersei in this episode

Cersei should have been ready with the wildfire and a lot more men and a lot more firepower.
Episode should have escalated in a more desperate and ruthless Cersei firebombing the city alongside Dany in hopes of killing each other.
Mutually Assured Destruction is achieved, cut to Arya waking up to a city in ashes, 99 Red Balloons play as it all ends.

TELL ME IF THAT ISN'T KINO

Show isn’t about fan service, fuck off.

Cersei deserved to win and live, but Drogon had impenetrable plot armor

Here ill write something better off the top of my head

>take city
>no bell freak out
>they capture Cersei
>Dany keeps her captive as to feed her baby to drogon in front of cersei as revenge
>jon snow aint no baby killer

BOOM better than D&D today

>Pushes Bran out of tower to save sister
>Dies when a tower falls on him and sister
POTTERY

Good choice, though it does Remind me of Legend of Korra's first season ending.

I think its pretty funny how they made Cersei look like the victim in this episode.

>when she finally broke down in the cellar with the dragon skulls

>Jaime succumbs to his wounds somewhere in the castle trying to get to Cersei
>Arya finds his body while she's retreating, decides to take his face
>When Jaime (Arya) and Cersei embrace, Jaime (Arya) stabs her in the back
>"The Stark's send their regards"
>takes off mask to reveal herself

There you go.

She either got reduced to pudding or suffocated to death. If anything Tommen went out the easy way.

My prediction is that someone would relay her the message that Jaime was waiting for her with the boat. She would get down there just in time to find him dying from Euron's wounds and he would die in her arms. Arya would track her down there, intending to kill the hateful queen who helped destroy her family, but all she would see is a broken woman and decide it wasn't worth it.

>Euron succeeds in blowing the dragon horn, driving Dany and her dragons mad
>Dany slaughters the civilians, Lannister and her own army in a massive sacrifice
>Kings landing turned into a demon infested eldrich abomination infested hell hole, Dany drowns herself in the ocean and her bloated corpse is dragged to the bottom by a Cracken
>Jon forms an elite strike force (Arya, Hound, Grey Worm, Brienne, Jaime) to assault the Red Keep to take out Euron and end the madness
>Jon flies them in on Drogon, and they fight their way to the throne room
>they find a ghoulish throne room with priests of every stripes being tortured, Euron is plowing a bald, tongueless, heavily pregnant Cersei on the Iron Throne
>the fighters make it to the bottom of the steps
>Cersei is thrown down, her womb plunging through oathkeeper and into Jaime's arms a

1/2

Attached: bcc78c34db672bcdf6a3d7c203328ad8.jpg (610x1309, 134K)

How it should have fucking went. Dany would have taken the blame too.

Uh buddy you're not allowed to bring character arcs to their logical conclusions in GoT.

of old age, comfortable, in bed, surrounded by her husband (me) and our loving children and grandchildren

And Cersei just not gonna wonder why Jamies 5'1 now?

He's slouched from his wounds? maybe he'd be crawling? there a number of ways it could work

she didn't deserve to die,
capture her, make her give birth, and have Dany raise the kid as her own, all the while she watches., or is at least aware of it.

That would have been pure kino. But D&D would never be able to come up with that.

This but unironically

I was hoping they would get away and live happily ever after. She was proven to be a good guy after tonight's episode.

>Cersei's body shudders, with the last ounce of her strength she runs the remaining sword through her body to kiss Jaime
>She begins dissolving in a orange flame, the energy passes
>Jaime's Golden Hand is transmogrified by the magic and glows orange with an awesome power
>Jaime has become the Kingslayer, Valonqar, and now Azor Ahai
>Jaime shouts as he lunges up the stairs "It's loud roar tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!"
>Euron attempts to bind him with his Crow's eye, which only succeeds in melting it into its socket
>Euron screams in pain as Jaime rips the jawbone and tongue from euron in one fell swoop with the golden, glowing hand
>Euron's body flops to the floors, black blood spills out of his throat as he drowns in his own blood
>Jaime sits on the iron thron

END 2/2

Attached: 49334c40e90a192ef63d2dbe4b2035c8.jpg (1571x2053, 451K)

Choking on my dick

based

Who was more awful, book Cersei or Show Cersei?

I didnt know euron had the help of kyoji