OK THIS IS DEEP

Revelation 6:8
>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death

Attached: 4DB7F8FA-7968-4F4B-98C4-3C5C834059D8.jpg (1136x640, 65K)

Whoa...

>christcuck lore
cringe

did snyder consult them?

NOBODY CARES, IT'S NOT GENIUS, THIS SHOW HAS ITS OWN MYTHOLOGY. THIS BIBLICAL SHIT IS FUCKING DUMB

The pale horse is not white, there is a specifically white horse in revelations separate from the pale horse, but I don't expect dnd to grasp the nuance.

Crushed under the goddamn Red Keep. How disappointing...

Seething /r/atheist

She better be dead. If she's not dead I will be disappointed with them actually giving up on a half decent death scene. Please God just grant me that for this show.

Two Jews reference a Jew book written by a Jew neat

no, fuck you. I specifically consume occult and biblical shows. Demons vs angels, the apocalyse, that's my shit. This shit has no place in a medieval fantasy that has its own pantheons

It's a stretch. I have my doubts GRRM would've used that symbolism in the books he'll never write

Attached: TmKWujiU.jpg (400x400, 17K)

isnt the whole point of bible-type stuff the symbolism? Sometimes there's interesting or deep stuff, this isn't that rare
The symbolism of finding a white(meaning clean?) horse in all the carnage, and the connection that Arya can view this experience as a sort of apocalypse?
Why do people get upset at the bible? I cant read it cause it's written all goofy old-timey but some stories have neat meanings when explained by a smart person but a brainlet like me needs to have them pointed out. I also doubt they meant to do this on purpose

So copying the Trinity is fine but a pale horse crosses the line?

>George R. R. Martin based the Faith of the Seven on the medieval Catholic Church, although it borrows from other elements as well. The Faith's central doctrine that there is one god who has seven aspects—the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Smith, the Warrior, and the Stranger—is based on the Catholic belief that there is one God who has three aspects: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.[124][125]

>Martin has also stated that the amount of power the Faith has, similarly to the Catholic Church, in great part depends on who was chosen as High Septon or Pope.[126] The Faith Militant is loosely based on crusading orders, e.g. Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller.[127]

Attached: 1C2E8640-CA1A-4065-A79D-835183255E66.jpg (1064x1181, 452K)

Post yfw arya assassinates Dany

Attached: D366A882-88B7-436B-9DC1-F4E73108CC70.png (551x242, 201K)

Attached: well-not-that-shocked.gif (540x385, 3.01M)

how is it copying when there are seven aspects vs the trinity (literally THREE). Fat hack lifted some aspects but came up with his own religion in the end. The pale horse has no symbolism WITHIN the canon of the show

It's fiction. They can do an homage to anything they want. Ryan Reynolds talking about the Green Lantern spandex suit in Deadpool, for example.

her last scene in the episode she rides off scot free. no way she is dead.

Yeah there's totally no Messianic prophecy in the books

>a character known for breaking the 4th wall makes a meta commentary
vs
>a show that references history but alters it but uses a references to real world religion that has no bearing within the in-canon religions

thats actually pretty fucking cool and kino

That whole multi-season Jaime character arc and D&D wipe their asses with him at the end.

Arya is such a shit Mary Sue character
Could have died so many times during this episode and gets a horse OUT OF NOWHERE

Cope

She's not dead, she became death. Yes DD are that dumb.

make me

Thank you reddit, very cool!

I AM NO MAN

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

lol he literally writes about the pale mare and names a DISEASE after it.

>mfw Bronn is King when it's all said and done

Attached: Jerome-Flynn-as-Bronn-in-Game-of-Thrones.jpg (1400x700, 124K)

jon will fuck off, so it's gonna be gendry. but bronn gets highgarden and gets the only happy ending in the show

It's just le deeper than deep metaphor! Showfags see the death metaphor. You lorefags see that the white horse means anti-christ/pestilence. D&D are geniuses.

I'm a Christian and I agree. D&D are fucking KIKES.