What did D&D mean by this?

>""""""""""rape victim""""""""""
>pumped and dumped by several foreign Chad's
>devotes her life to social justice but ends up making things worse and annoying everyone
>extremely entitled
>no kids, becomes a cat (dragon) lady
>career woman
>Finally meets a nice guy but scares him off with her career ambitions
>ends up going crazy and ruining society

Were D&D secretly redpilled?

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-4.png (750x563, 406K)

GRRM gave them the plotline

THERE ARE SEVENTY THREADS ALREADY. YOU DID NOT NEED YOUR OWN THREAD.

The story of Denaerys is the story of the progressive ideology in the west.

kill yourself

Attached: 6z4286z7p9t11.gif (554x400, 104K)

She literally lost all credibility to claim the throne. This is a prime example of why women are retarded

Did you take your meds today

Literally, your house would be on fire right now if Hillary had won.

Yes I do

go commit die

u mad

Varys = Seth Rich

Based

This shit happens every Sunday. Its the final season of an extremely popular show. If you don't like it then filter the threads or fuck off.

Yes, I know it happens every Sunday. But why? What is the point of making 70 new threads rather than keeping it in 5 or so active threads? Why does every single person feel they need a brand new thread? What is the motivation?

Get fu ked nerd

Have sex

Feminist will be triggered everywhere.

Because people watched the episode and now they want to talk about it. And they want to make different threads to talk about different aspects of the episode.

Don't worry, it is over next week and you can get back to your capeshit and sneed threads.

The fire rises

based and redpilled

The only thing worse than this show is you being a sniveling faggot. Go make your thread and anyone who wants to talk about that instead of this will join you (protip they won't). Let them have fun.
t. gave up on GoT at the end of season 4 because it was obvious it was dogshit

>they want to make different threads to talk about different aspects of the episode
You damn well know that 2/3 of the threads are just one picture threads saying BASED or some non-substantive post. And the other 1/3 all overlap.

It's 60 minutes of tv. Are you arguing that each minute of the show needs its own thread, and there's just so much dwagon make believe to talk about that it can't be contained in 2-5 threads? Bullshit.

I can filter 5 threads, I can't filter 70 where a new one-picture thread is posted every 10 seconds.

D&D are based because they waited the last moment to do this so those leftards can't even pull the boycott card now, it's too late

Just come back tomorrow if it really bothers you

Jon will be wearing a red Maga hat next episode in the scene where he puts down Dany

IT'S OBVIOUS THE SCRIPT IS WRITTEN BY MEN

I'm sorry I ever doubt these two based jews

All jews are redpilled.

So are the White Walkers dead yet or what?

Welcome to /r/tv/ now fuck your penis nigger poop I make 5 more threads

You're an idiot and so does 95% of the people who watch this show

Apparently so. What a mess

No I'm a genius

pretty much what i was thinking during the episode. it's like they are the greatest trolls of all.

Fucking based

>Oh I should 'have sex' if I don't like your show? okay. Excuse me while I ring this bell for a second, sweetie.

Attached: pepering.png (800x646, 457K)