Why did she kill everybody?

I don’t get it

Attached: 58FA6FC4-E0E8-4563-A027-0D58C28AC11C.jpg (419x506, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=5W8j6wOvxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=HRqxc8ewnC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me neither

She's a Queen, therefore she must #SLAY

she's a piece of shit

She didn't get to feel jons veiny girthy member

nobody does because d&d got the plotpoint from grrm that she would and they were unable to set it up problerly because they cant write for shit

She wanted to kill Cerci, heard the bells which said Cerci would surrender and lived, the snapped.

Dany is now a villain. I think it's a great piece of character development, even though its path is nose-diving.

THE BELLS

did you not pay attention in the scene with jon before she does it? she said that no one loves her there, they don't want her for a queen, so she decided to use the only thing she has to make them obey, her dragon and fear.

boohoo some people think Jon would be better than me, I better make sure I go out of my way to make them right and also destroy my entire new castle and subjects. Jesus christ the only redeeming factor in this whole mess is the danny fangays are going to be livid.

>women

Because she's a dumb inbreded targaryen who did everything in the story to push her personal goal. Only retards say "omg why is she crazy all da sudden" niggas she's been insane from day one

10/10 logic. Would accept as canon.

>She didn't get to feel jons veiny girthy member
It's pretty clear in the last episode of the previous season that she did.

it was the time of year

because she was always a psycho SJW

whats weird is the mad king was straight up crazy while Dany is just a sadist and logically decided that burning down kings landing was the right thing to do.

underrated

Jon wouldn't give it to her this episode

Bran warged Drogon and then made Danny watch as he burns them all.
She takes the blame and Bran takes the throne

>destroy my entire new castle
This was foretold many seasons ago when she walked through the Iron Throne room destroyed and deserted.

BECAUSE WE NEED THE MAD QUEEN DABID
IT'LL BE POETIC AND SHIT SHE'LL BE JUST LIKE HER FATHER
JUST HAVE HER LOSE A DRAGON AND SOME FRIENDS AND IT'LL BE ENOUGH
IT'S NOT LIKE DEALING WITH LOSS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PILLARS OF THIS FUCKING CHARACTER

dany is now the third main villain in a 6 episode finale season

She needed it one more time

I should’ve seen it coming all along

Doesn't make it not retarded.

She was initiating a Targaryen mating ritual.

this

>night king is not the final boss
>okay, cersei mit b cool I guess
>lol no have danny instead

She realised, at that moment, that she never could rule through love or even respect. That no advisor would ever be faithful. That the population would ever accept her.
The throne, and true sovereignty, is something she could never taste.
She could, however, turn it to ash.

She has always been kinda crazy and tyrannical.

Now that she has lost almost everyone that kept her content and that she is so close to the goal she has been obsessing since forever her Targ blood goes out of control.

Considering her character it is not completely out of the blue and just for shock value but the last seasons have been terrible for characterization and it didn't convey this process of finally losing it.

simply ebin

the real final boss is the friends we made along the way :^)

The Lannisters refused to help their unified army fight in the North, threatened them in KL, killed Missandei for l i t e r a l l y no reason, tooled Euron out so he could kill yet another of Dany's dragons, still bore arms to battle, and the second the battling went bad for the Lannisters, they threw down their arms and tried to negotiate a peaceful surrender. Tends of thousands of Northern soldiers, Unsullied, Dothraki, and innocent women and children died up north to protect them, and they did nothing but pick up arms to fight them again and cowardly bid for peace the instant it suited them. Ringing the bell was pretty much a giant middle finger to this terrible war effort, and all of the already extremely angry soldiers just got their justification when Dany started her holocaust.

There are numerous issues with this episode, not going to deny it, but the genocide at Kings Landing was one of the extremely few things that paid attention to previous episodes at this point. The whole Targaryen Incest Insanity/"Mad Queen" angle is more thematic than anything, considering all of the pieces that have added up to this point to explicitly show why we're where we're at.

Attached: 1557155639798.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Month*

This right here

Yeah but there's 0 fucking reasoning for it in this show. It's been foretold in the books too, doesn't mean she's gonna 180 from one page to the next. He's not wrong, it's fucking retarded

D&D fucked up the setup, and didn't drop the proper foreshadowing that Dany would go insane. They are shit writers.

Plot twist, their shit writing baited a lot of feminists, then pulled the rug out from under them. I would say they were based, but this wasn't intentional on their part, they are just shit writers, so fuck them.

How would Jorah feel if he had actually lived and stayed in camp to recover from his injuries only to see this shit?

Dubs speaks the truth

She's flowin' hard

He'd still want to tap that shit.

>Dany spends 8 years saying she's not a butcher, isn't her father, wants to rule over more than ashes.

>She has a sad day and burns every fucking thing to the ground.

>paid attention to previous episodes

She snapped

>Loses her closest advisor and friends
>Betrayed by one of her inner council
>Deep insecurity issues
>Loses the man she loves who now has a rival claim to the only thing
>Loses all the children she ever had (actual child and dragons)
>Decides she might have to do something horrible, but isn't sure yet
>Light all the cities defenses on fire, one sided victory
>Hear the bells, a sign that the city has surrendered and she should show mercy
>See the Red Keep, build by her ancestors, gets reminded of everything she was denied and lost and all she had to go through when she could have just been a Targaryen Princess growing up in the Red Keep.

Lot of build up stress over theses seasons, I think the better question is how come she didn't snap sooner

Yeah and they are all dead, plus she destroyed the Iron throne, dumb bitch

At least someone's paying attention for me. Thank you.

She didn't have sex

Because BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

>Claims she wants peace
>Every season ends with her burning someone alive

Pottery

Except in behind the scenes, they say that she only did it because the Red Keep made her mad. She decided it in that moment. Not others.

And she was met with an even larger challenge in Meereen with even more stress and more backstabbing. Yet she didn't burn that shithole to the ground.

BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR TRUMP

She didn't claim she wanted peace you retard. She wanted to rule and spent 8 years building her ability to do so to throw it all away because Jon wouldn't fuck her.

It's like Seinfeld, they're all fuckheads

1. Nobody in Westeros liked her, so she might as well kill everyone and be feared rather than liked.
2. She was paranoid and jealous as fuck about Jon because he might make a way better king than her, one that actually has the support of the people.
3. Insanity runs in her family and her own dad was batshit crazy.

Attached: 1554228108302.jpg (600x600, 59K)

She became her father.

>Considering her character it is not completely out of the blue and just for shock value but the last seasons have been terrible for characterization and it didn't convey this process of finally losing it.
This. She should have "lost it" seasons ago in Essos, resulting in a Mad Dany going into Westboros to conquer the throne. This weird as princess Dany falling in love one second then going 1488 on Kings Landing the next is whiplash

This

It was so good seeing the northerns get sum justice and kill lannistershits as well.

because d and d are bad writers. look at the behind the scenes after the episode. She "decided to make it personal" when she saw the red keep, her senpaitachi old home.

>cersei does nothing the entire episode
>dies

Kind of a shit conclusion, innit?

>a sad day
The Battle of Ice and Fire meant she lost half of her loyal followers and Jorah. After that, she came to King's Landing and lost a dragon and Missandei. Finally, after having defeated her opponents who had killed every person who wasn't just a mindless soldier who was unconditionally loyal to her, being surrounded by snakes, and knowing that even Jon Snow respects her because of fear, all she has left is rage and bloodlust. She can be idealistic when she has all of her little happy army of rescued slaves and is seen as a perfect savior to them, but when she literally has nobody else, what is she to do? She's not an idealistic retard like Jon Snow or Robb Stark who will willingly lead to the deaths of thousands of her own just to make a point.

She could've killed Cersei without going full retard on the entire city.

probably

You mean back in Meereen when she lost a loved one (Drogon locked up), an adviser betrayed her (Jorah), and the people hated her (slavers and slaves alike)?

Completely different. They didn't have bells.

Bad writing by hack directors makes bad shows.

>burns the witch who killed her husband and son alive on a pyre
>burns the warlocks who kidnapped her dragons alive
>locks her traitorous handmaiden and the co-conspirator of her dragon kidnappings in a lightless empty vault to starve or suffocate to death
>burns all the masters in astapor
>tries to do things right in mereen, fucks up constantly killing a bunch of people in the process, fucks off when things get too bad
>burns the dothraki khals alive
>burns lannister forces alive
>burns the tulleys alive
>burns varys alive
>"b-b-but she SAID she's not like her father!"

Why didn't she just fly to the keep and light it up and kill her if that's all she cared about?

kill them all?

>only thing she has to make them obey
Gonna be kinda hard to obey her when they're all dead.

shit son, you couldn't destroy the iron throne, it's basically just a lump of fused metal. Even if you dropped the whole keep on it I pretty well assure you it's buried, more or less intact.

Let's not forget the fact that the Lannisters were responsible for the red wedding and killing Rob Stark, who was basically a god king to the Northern people. The Lannisters have been fucking over the North for years and the common people all know this. I wouldn't have been suprised if a random foot soldier screamed "This is for the Red Wedding!" or "The North doesn't forget!"

Good question. Her lighting up civilians doesn't make any sense. If she wanted to kill Cercei just go for the red keep.

Meereen had the same thing happen. She wasn't driven mad there. Jorah betrayed her, Drogon was locked up, the slavers and slaves were in open revolt, advisers were killed, and she was surrounded by snakes.

>I don’t get it

>Targaryen aggression genes
>latent mental problems brought out by stress
>getting caught up in the burning
>getting caught up in the feeling of power
>she already decided that she'd rule by fear and torching a whole city like Dilandau accomplishes that

A lot of things altogether.

Again, under a competent writing team it would have been obvious that Dany kept on resulting to violence the second things went wrong, and things for her always went wrong. However because D&D are shitty writers, they tried to excuse most of what Dany did as her making an oopsie or "YAAASSS QWEEEN SLAAAAY"

This also is a good point.

She didn't do shit the entire season lmao. Bitch barely had 4 lines.

Because she's a crazy bitch, she always was. Not a single of her actions before this was anything but madness and stupidity.
Jon should've killed her in her chambers when he had the chance but he lacked the insight.

Sound like every person she killed deserved it in some way, how does this explain burning the entire city with civilians in it? She could have killed Cersei without doing that.

>Spends 8 years as one character with one string of motivations and typically acts in retaliation, not malice.
>Completely changes in 3 episodes and commits genocide against innocent people who did nothing to her
>THIS IS THE BEST WRITING EVER GUYSSSES

Please eat a bullet

she wants the population of the lands to fear her tho. It's all she has to make them fall in line.

jon couldve saved everyone if he just fuck his aunt

>People have spent 8 years being afraid and awed by the dragons just existing
>2 episodes, only way to get them to respect me is to destroy everything

Ham-handedly showing her as the Mad Queen. If she had just destroyed the Red Keep it retains some ambiguity. But we can't have that anymore. Fucking hack writing.

truth right there, it is all jons fault for not taking that pussy

>Meereen had the same thing happen
The circumstances were literally nothing even similar. She had all three of her dragons, Missandei, and numerous other iron-tight allies she could counsel with. After having lost Rhaegal, she began losing her "family" one person after another with nobody to calm her down or keep her temper in check. Now that she has fucking nobody, she made the Battle of the Blackwater look like a child's birthday party. You're analyzing the situation with a telescope instead of paying attention to the greater whole of the picture.

>he wants the population of the lands to fear her tho. It's all s
A fucking dragon completely destroying the Red Keep wouldn't be enough?

>all those single moms who named their kids after a crazy war criminal

Attached: ichi.png (708x537, 239K)

>how does this explain burning the entire city with civilians in it
They deserve it too for being shitcunts

this

They needed a twist to make episodes 5-6 more than "uh they fight cersi" so they made it "uhh, dany is genocidal now"

She didn't destroy everything. She destroyed king's landing. There's plenty left. And only Jon and friends will oppose her (and murder her lol). remember harrenhal, only dorne stood against aegon after that iirc

Worse to have had it and then have it taken away.

It would have been fine without the bells.

good post

seeing the innocents get burned from their perspective was a bit rough, but I support her actions.. was a city of people brainwashed to think she is a tyrant and they would never have accepted her as a ruler, would probably have people trying to kill her at every turn of the corner

episodes, only way to get them to respect me is to destroy everything

It certainly makes one giant fuckin point.

They were traitors who stood with the fake queen, it's easy to surrender after you have lost.

she flipped a coin and it ended up on the side of Mad. This was Aegon's talk policy,

Her own closest advisors were turning on her because they doubted her clout so badly.

She is a woman on her period

Let's just take a minute to realize that the fucking Bell poster was right

the bells
the ring weirded me out too tbqh

She got aunt-zoned and couldn't handle it

>"Every Targaryen is a flip of the coin"
>"She had mad blood in her, just like her father"

You ever see those videos of emotional girlfriends slashing tires and going crazy?

Women should never be in power. They don't have the temperment. Especially a mad blooded Targ.

>Things were different because she wasn't aloneeEEeEe1!! DaNY Is ALoNe gUYyz! ShE CAN't tALK toO AnyONe!1

I think she wants some civi deaths for the everyman. Also, the people above talking about how the ringing bells were kinda a middle finger to the fighting the undead thing is kinda true as well.

Killing Varys and a handful of civilians as collateral damage wasn't evil enough to justify Jon killing her in the next episode. The tumblrites would have defended her to the death. This was the only thing that would get them to turn on her, although in reality they just turned on the writers.

>remember harrenhal, only dorne stood against aegon after that iirc

I remember Harrenhal, where the dragon melted towers like candles instead of making them explode like dropped lego.

Even Dumb & Dumber dont know why lol. Just watch this shit:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=5W8j6wOvxuo

Attached: 1503919183950.jpg (589x561, 44K)

How is the audience supposed to understand their interpretation?
D&D are total hacks holy shit.

it's completely silly that all the rulers are now women. beat a dead horse much?

with their millions couldnt they have hired good writers

Can't believe I'm gonna say it, but I kinda wish she'd win in the end and fucking burn them all and just sit on the iron throne all alone. Brans eyes better turn blue or some shit to show that he's fucking evil when he becomes king, otherwise I'll consider this shit worse than the Dexter ending.

Except the only adviser turning on her was Varys. Everyone else still had her back until she decided to burn everything down.

all my family members have already turned on her

>it's easy to surrender after you have lost.

The whole point of making people surrender is to win, which implies that they lost.

the church bells reminded her that she's never gonna marry nor have any children

that's the poison that kills most strong independent women

Typing like a retard doesn't invalidate the statement, faggot. Isolation for an already tense queen isn't going to do her any fucking good when she has nobody to rein her in, and when she's also surrounded by probable traitors (a few she already knows about) and knows that another king can literally claim the throne underneath her, she has plenty of reason to be a paranoid maniac and kill until the entire city breaks under her heel.

>Also, the people above talking about how the ringing bells were kinda a middle finger to the fighting the undead thing is kinda true as well.

She didn't give a fuck about the White Walkers. It was a sideshow for her.

THE BELLS DABID

The west of Shiteros gonna kowtow after they see Kings Roasting.

I've been checking social media and all my female friends seem to hate this episode.

Remember guys, make sure to fuck your lady good.
This episode is fantastic at showing how crazy women can get when they aren't dicked right.

I like how Dany riding ONE dragon was more fearsome than the Night King

>GuYZ sHe WAs AlOnnneEEE. tHis WRitNG is SOOOoO sMUARt.

DA BELLS DABID

it’s (((them))) signalling to white people that if they resist their globohomo gay agenda then this is what is in store for them, rape and pillage by third world migrants and for even attempting to stand up to them your people will be fire-bombed into oblivion, we’ve seen this all before.

That would make sense and be Kino if season 8 was all about everyone assuming that Jon and Dany were an item and would become king and queen. Instead, everyone treats Jon as Dany's far more popular sidekick, and Dany is just the queen-to-be

The show is not going to end with her dying, and that will be the best part. Bran isn't gonna be king. Danny lives, Jon is sent back to guard the wall and the Game continues.... In our imagination or the inevitable sequel to the series.

>Also, the people above talking about how the ringing bells were kinda a middle finger to the fighting the undead thing is kinda true as well.
Again, just fucking kill Cersei and her advisors, the commom people don't make the decisions, Dany's character must be aware of this considering her Essos arc.

He means that it was more that the Lannisters didn't help while all of the allied armies worked together and fought a hopeless battle, and now as soon as the fight went kinda bad, they just went "Well guess what! We surrender ;^) So take us prisoner so we can talk about our peace kk ttyl!", which clearly wasn't well-received among the soldiers, nor Danaerys.

>dragon bitch burns prisoner of wars alive
this is fine
>Cersei killed a prisoner of war
the entire city deserves to burn! dany was justified!

Attached: Specopsthe throne.png (1024x596, 850K)

Anyone with half a brain hates this episode. It's bad storytelling, shit writing, and the only people defending this probably should have been aborted for the sake of the gene pool.

I'd actually prefer that ending.

>Psycho SJW
>Stronk woman
>Uses army of immigrants to kill white people

Pretty much checks out.

She sees the Red Keep that her family built, and Cersei, and the weak people that accept her. No matter the deeds shes done shes still feared. When presented with ultimate power she chooses to be feared instead of loved, partly because everyone around her is betraying her in her mind, and partly because she is kin to the Mad King. That madness runs in her family and has been alluded to many times, as well as many scenes showing how emotional and psychopathic she can be, like burning people alive.

Do you always need your hand held and everything spelled out for you? Idiot. The writing isn't bad you plebs are just fucking retarded.

Attached: 2409663-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x296, 106K)

how did the wall scorpions not see the dragon behind them in the city?

>Danyfags seething

but everyone loved the night king one?
how are they different?

>her Targ blood goes out of control
like a Blood Angel GRRM is paying respect to Games Workshop.

senpaitachi

>Dany tells prisoners of war to kneel and acknowledge her as a queen
>Most of them do and are sent home, a few are defiant and refuse

>Cersei holds a prisoner of war and is requested to simply release her
>Kills her for no actual reason other than knowing it will absolutely piss off the dragon queen

>if you say something enough, someone as dumb as this poster will believe it
Lul

SHE TURNED US INTO KILLERS.... and rapist tool!

youtube.com/watch?v=HRqxc8ewnC4

>GoT s8e5

What's the symbolism of the white horse trope? I always forget what it's supposed to mean and why does it pertains to Arya?

The people didn't accept Cersi. They didn't fear her either. They were ignorant to her and she was indifferent to them.

You should probably do everyone a favor and hang yourself.

It's the episode I had been waiting for this season. The NK episode sucked. This was great and the mad queen angle has been ramping up since she crucified all those people at the mile markers.

>Considering her character it is not completely out of the blue and just for shock value but the last seasons have been terrible for characterization and it didn't convey this process of finally losing it.
Why couldn't we at least get a monologue before she started burning shit.

>Death rides on a pale horse
Probably implying Arya is an avatar of the God of Death or some shit

>D&D seething because nobody li

>3 consecutive scorpion shots land with ~12 scorpions in the span of 10 seconds
>0 shots land with dozens of scorpions in an hour

What did D&D mean by this

Im sorry but are you saying men dont commit violent acts?

It's not though. Dany goes straight for Cersei without waiting for surrender, kills her right away, afterwards executes good people? Believable.
It's shot like some fucking bells trigger a killswitch that makes everyone go nuts a become rape machines for no reason. Fucking hilarious shit.

Everyone is ignoring the worst part of this episode, too, which was the Jaime shit. Fuck Dany and Jon. They did Jaime dirty.

>Reject a girl because she's your aunt and you have morals
>She goes full blown 9/11 on everyone
He really doesn't know anything kek

Attached: know nothing.jpg (275x183, 3K)

And shes always been consumed with power

>White woman reinforced by dickless white knights

Game of Thrones is a documentary

why the fuck was arya even in this episode

truth but people don't always take that so well.

kek

She has no one to monologue to. All her advisors have betrayed her and she already told Jon it wouldn't work if he told Sansa. And also he doesn't want to fuck his aunt. So she already has nothing left to lose. Her dragons are dead, might as well use the last one until it's stopped.

Why is Jon so worthless this season? Now it's confirmed Bran will be King and / or democracy and that's crap too but who supports Jon anymore?

She was going to attempt to kill Cersei but didn't know that Dany was going to go full-Hitler on the unfortunates in King's Landing.

To show the "horrors of war"
I'll laugh if they have Arya kill Dany as revenge for what shes seen.
I know the leaks say Jon kills Dany

Greentext me the last ep, I refuse to watch anything that isn't season 1.

>She'S soOo AlLonE NoW so SheS CrAZY GuySsSsssS

This is good dating advice too. Never pay attention to what a bitch says, always pay attention to her actions though

subversion. making people think she was going to kill cersei.

Whoever is on the throne at the end gets their throat slit and the game continues

>for l i t e r a l l y no reason

Uh. Cersei wanted to provoke Daenerys into attacking, so Cersei would look as a defender of the people. And she believed the scorpions would kill Daenerys last dragon.

That plan backfired obviously.

same. dropped this shit show 2 episodes ago. Just completely not entertaining at this point.

>She has no one to monologue to
Do you even understand what a monologue means you brainlet?
It's for the audience not other characters you god damnned retard.

The pale horse of death.

Men who commit violent acts are just evil. Women who do it are just women.

where do they say this?

>Dany was going to go full-Hitler
Hitler didn't burn anything down. Dany went full UK/USA ala Dresden.

We as the audience, unless you're literally retarded, already know why she's doing this. We don't need her to explain the point of her character. Again, unless you're retarded.

Missandei is killed. Varys doesn't want Dany to be queen. Dany gets mad and starts to think everyone's betrayed her. Jon tries to calm her down.

Dany gets upset, they take King's Landing and destroy all of the scorpions with 1 dragon. Dany sees the Red Keep and the surrender bells ring. She destroys all of King's Landing because she got mad.

People with no taste think this is good writing. The end.

Yea. D&D explanation wont save you

>i will break the wheel
>and the wheels on the bus go round and round

No they are coming up with a 5 second post show explanation but the actual answer is more intricate and self evident to anyone thats watched the fucking show

Except retards that need everything spelled out for them like you

>Hurrdurr the mad daughter of the mad king who has shown psychopathic tendencies and is consumed with power and extremely emotional is going mad?
>hurflurdurdur I dont get it

>b-but user, rape culture

>Neglecting potential scenes of interesting character development in favor of more shots of dragons being big and blowing stuff up to victorious music is actually an example of subtle storytelling and the eschewing of handholding
Sure thing

3:20
wtf is this shit

>Dany kills Varys just cause
>everyone travels to KL to fight
>Dany starts firebombing the Iron Fleet and the Golden Company
>shitskins storm the city
>Dany chills for a minute
>decides to burn the entire city down
>kills millions of people
>Cleganebowl
>Jamie and Cersei die in each others arms
>Arya runs around in horror for about 40 minutes

>>Dany kills Varys just cause
Fuck off coughposter

I can't believe this show is going to end with fucking Bran who they've spent 3 seasons butchering due to being unable to write the fantasy elements of the story for shit being the king

>We as the audience, unless you're literally retarded, already know why she's doing this.
No we actually don't what her breaking point was. It was only explained after the episode as "she saw the red keep and remembered everything that was taken from her" Which was not conveyed at all in the episode. Fuck off retard.

these guys are amazing

>They spell out exactly why they wrote what they wrote and what the character's motivations were.

>Mongoloid user says it's more intricate than even the writers know because Mongoloid user knows better!

This feels pretty fucking good because of how accurate the women's characterization has suddenly become.
t. guy who had several friendships nuked by two separate emcel psycho bitches in college and will probably get Kavanaughed if I ever get any public profile

Reaching, and even if true, unearned. A few quips about death don't make you some kind of archetypal character worthy of biblical symbolism

wut bran has a shot at the title?

what the fuck happened to this show?

I agree with you the crazy stuff came out of nowhere, but to play devil's advocate she was always quite brutal in how she retaliated against her enemies.

Well at least Cleganebowl was satisfying from what I get. Didn't watch the ep, mind you

I mean; it's clearly what was intended by the writers. It was about as subtle as a punch to the face. I knew what they were alluding to when I saw the horse standing there. Still shit writing.

>symbol of everything that was taken from my family hundreds of years ago
>I'm going to burn it down
BRABO DABID
R
A
B
O

D
A
N

Attached: isayama mmm yeah.jpg (540x513, 70K)

Shes obsessed with the "Iron Throne" because of family history

The cities she had with Astapor, Yunkai, Meereen were far nicer. Any reasonable person would've just stopped there.

Obviously shes not in her right mind.

Attached: tumblr_oajq24Td6P1vaosveo3_r1_400.gif (400x224, 1.86M)

That's not it at all. It was explained beforehand that all she has to rule with now is fear and Jon being the last one to love her in Westeros and him declining to copulate, that's her breaking point. She will rule with fear. And the bells trigger her because Cersei is now surrendering which would made her even more mad. And then there's the incest genes finally kicking in.

The people weren't her enemies. Cersei was her enemy.

Cleganebowl was the only good part of the episode. Pottery ending.

Fuck off

They completely redeemed themselves

10/10 episode and season

Attached: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

"She hates these bells! STAY AWAY FROM THE BELLS!"

Attached: bells1.png (540x281, 254K)

Fuck. You’re seriously this stupid.

TIL 3 Dragons and a healthy army can't take the city, 2 drags + half a tired army cant, but one injured drag can wipe an entire prepared city + fleet. Whats been the point of it all if one dragon is all that was needed? Terrible show

she's been killing people at an exponential rate since season 1, but no one cared

This but unironically

>throws away a dragon and half her army (or her fully army according to what we actually saw) saving westeros from the incel king
>nobody cares
>no recognition
>didnt matter because she has to keep fighting anyway
kek maybe she finally got smart and realized the north aren't going to help her

It was that time of the month.

He comes in at the last minute with a steel chair while the ref isn't looking.

Also the actor is 50 years old or some shit playing a character who is 8.

They were.
Plus dany already had decided she wanted to rule through fear and nuking kings landing is pretty effective for that.

Attached: 1557701580028.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

Well that's why I was asking, because these dudes are such awful writers that I assumed the answers those 2 anons gave me are probably exactly what's supposed to be conveyed... For some reason

i thought she just wasnt satisfied with a bloodless victory and went ham

>Shame of the Mentally Ill.

Thanks D&D.

When you realize this actually happened and D&D ruined Dany and nothing in next episode can justify what she did because it was just bad writing.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

QHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKL? what a steaming pile of DOGASHIT

No this episode was 10/10

asspull to make her evil and justify killing her later, before that she was the most non retarded one

all the time. humans are terrible. we should not continue.

Because she’s not a paragon of virtue as she was made out to be. Unfortunately Emilia Clarke did an awful job at showing any emotion as usual.

>Democracy
>In a feudal setting
Confirmed for inter-kingdom wars for the next 500 years until some king raises above all others and conquers all 7.

Would you have said the same thing if she was a man?

Nope. Jon didn't fuck her and the Red Keep made her mad.

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION
HEIL DANY

Attached: 1557716842424.jpg (419x506, 25K)

>starts to think everyone's betrayed her
But they did, they did all betrayed her, except for Grey Worm and Missandei.

Yes, yes. You pissed off the feminists of twitter. Your life is complete. Now kill yourself.

There's an alarming number of people on this board who think the entire point of the iron throne is to rule exclusively King's Landing

Attached: 1453774221991.gif (400x274, 203K)

No, this is the most redeeming episode for this shit show in the past seasons. This was the closest episode to something George R. R. Martin would have written in a long time. Characters actually seemed like real people for once.

this

she's been mad, but her point is that she's only been mad against the people who want to take her power, not innocent civilians

it would honestly make more sense for to try to kill tyrion and jon

Attached: 1505745400904.jpg (326x326, 63K)

Oh, I get it! You're trolling! Great job. I almost fell for it.

Except canon was that Bran fucked up aeryn brain by doing his three raven shit

she represents the logical conclusion of progressive (especially female) leadership in its never-ending quest to remove all social injustices, even if it means burning them alive

At least they’re getting punished for being blind daenerys following retards

who can be photoshopped on Navin's head?

this is so fucking bad

This

I never laughed harder at a show in all my life, or it’s fanbase.

10/10 cant wait until next week

Attached: 9232C9A6-ED3C-4A42-87D3-BBB2BCD9031A.png (1050x202, 117K)

To make her seem more like a human being and less like a mary sue feminist robot.

burns ppl when things go wrong and she cant get what she wants
here she had WON
also you can make that list for any ruler in westeros
just not burning but beheading or hanging or making them fly

She wants all of westeros' hate directed towards her so that she can die and leave behind a peaceful world. Screencap this because it's happening

Attached: Lelouch.Lamperouge.full.492560.jpg (1366x768, 399K)

Why would liberals hate this episode? Because Dany's not a hero?

who fears her now? rubble and ashes?

Wtf, you trying to say user, femanon. All the women are whores and shouldn't have been given the right to vote. Calling someone incel is the only thing you contribute to a thread. Now fuck off slut.

Attached: 52893288_320796372117808_7951601915219935232_n.jpg (249x250, 7K)

alright thanks

Leaks confirmed right.

Welcome to Game of Arya.

You know there's kingdoms outside of King's Landing and they're gonna hear the two most powerful armies on the planet got absolutely booty blasted right?

Because it turns out she’s not a feminist mary sue ice queen with immaculate morality after all.

This but ironically

Check twitter they’re fuming.

Dany has always been a power fantasy for these 30 something, alcoholic future spinsters and now their fantasy happy ending is ruined.

Danny, do you know why snow is white?

Attached: 634049.png (1600x900, 338K)

For a day or two until Jon kills her. Or she could have not destroyed all of King's Landing and its people, ruled over them, and had a dragon instill fear by existing.

She never was.

the episode had good gore i liked it when qyburn got his head smashed in pretty gud.
8/10 episode

You do know that other shows and movies exist, right? They'll find it somewhere else, and your little culture war will continue on.

>Or she could have not destroyed all of King's Landing and its people, ruled over them, and had a dragon instill fear by existing.

She could have if she wasn't fucking unhinged and crazy do you motherfuckers even watch this show. She's complete looney tunes now

You're ignoring the part about how they were afraid and surrendered

Clegane fight could have been better but it was alright

Snapped =/= logical end to progressive character development
you stupid dumb bitch desu

The people of the city really don’t care who rules as long as their lives are good.

She solved it by making sure they had no lives left

>1488
She brought a bunch of browns and mongoloids to the capitol of the white world.

>She never was.
Except she actually was. Even in the books she sort of is but it’s sort of justified because all of the prophecy and destiny crap that pops up every now and then. The difference is that in the books she is actually a child and prone to more emotional moments, while Emilia Clarke is incapable of showing emotion.

You’re kinda retarded aren’t you, not that I mind or hold it against you in any way. I love retards

>I'm not here to be queen of the ashes.
>We have mercy on our side.
>I am not my father.

>Daces major setbacks in Meereen that are exactly like the ones she experiences in Westeros and maintains her composure.

>Sees the Red Keep, hears bells, and burns the whole city to the ground.

Their fault for not being able to enjoy watching a villain.

Attached: 1434497031175.gif (287x156, 915K)

Dany has been a bad egg from the start

>Lets her brother get cooked alive while he begs for her help, doesn't even flinch
>While Drogo is talking about raping and burning down Westeros she sits there smiling

While I still think it's retarded she burnt King's Landing down you could tell she was thinking about doing it from the start. She was hoping the bells wouldn't ring because it would give her an excuse to level the city.

BRAVO DABID

You seem to have lost your point. She was never, as you put it:

>eminist mary sue ice queen with immaculate morality

Her morality was never immaculate, she has flaws, and was never an ice queen.

Depends. If I say yes, will you blow your brains out?

She mad just like her dad

Over the past season she's seen how much people love Jon and the Starks and realized no one will ever love her like that and she just snapped. You're one of those fags who asked "Hurr durr why didn't Thanos just double the resources"

The difference is that those things happened while the show was still heavily inspired on the books. It has been following very different antics in the past few seasons, to the point she managed to convince 90% of the main cast that she is a fair and just ruler.

It was a coin toss.

She's a fucking psychopath and this has been set up since like season 2. She's always been about IM TAKIN ALL THE SHIT BY FORCE and everyone has to talk her down. The people who can talk her down are dead. Therefore, time to let the crazy out.

As far as I'm concerned, 10/10 episode

Yeah, it wasn't like she crucified a couple hundred people or anything.

BUT WHY CHARACTER SAY ONE THING THEN DO OTHER THING

UNGA BUNGA ME NO UNDERSTAND

men know that they are evil

women refuse culpability. they are commensurate narcissists

>Her morality was never immaculate, she has flaws, and was never an ice queen.
It was in the past few seasons and she was built up that way. Most characters thought she would be a virtuous ruler different from the ones who came before her despite knowing almost all the shit she’s done. So yes, she was built up as something like a paragon of virtuous rule in the last few seasons.

Jon wouldn't fuck her

Why didn't she show up to help? What the fuck has she been doing since she took back the Iron Islands?

Attached: 10-yara-greyjoy.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 47K)

It really seems out of character, doesn’t it? Burning innocent women and children.. hmm.. can’t explain it.

>two dragons can't burn 100,000 wights
>one dragon can burn 1,000,000 people, 30 ships, and an entire city

what the FUCK happened to the writing of this show? complete trash and a huge letdown compared to previous seasons like the battle of blackwater bay.

I get they had time constraints, but this was pure laziness

literally "YASSS QUEEN SLAY", god the writers are fucking pathetic.

She’s irrelevant and no one even likes her.

There was an ice dragon opposing the fire ones.

Why didn't she go straight to the castle instead of wasting time killing random people?

lazy writing

hint that she might have maniacal tendencies every once in a while, then with two episodes left give her crazy lady makeup and have her act like a lunatic

There was a lot of dumb shit today, but there has been a lot of dumb shit like that in the past few seasons, so I’m not holding it against them now specifically.

No, the writers are revealing she is in fact a villain, it's nothing to celebrate at all. Yas Queen Slay-ers are all pissed now that they turned out to be on the wrong side, because they're dumb

It makes perfect sense.

In Essos she was worshiped wherever she went, almost automatically and she managed to get people to join her cause left and right. This both made her feel entitled and gave her delusions of grandeur.
In Westeros on the other hand nobody likes her. People either resist her or are indifferent. She had to intervene in the North, which is historically hostile to outsiders so she didn't gain any ground there.
And now even her inner council thinks Jon is a better fit simply because he exists.

That would piss off anyone. A more level-headed person would stop when the bells rang but she's been on an ego trip for the last ...6 seasons or so and it was a time for a show of force.

>reach declared for her
>dorne for her
>stormlands for her
>vale for her
>north for her
>iron islands for her
>literally everybody except cersei is for her but somehow she doesn't feel enough support
Piss poor writing.

Attached: 1503949123091.jpg (250x219, 5K)

What people need to realize is that there the jumps from killing slave masters that were just doing business, to killing a traitorous advisor that held the realm before you, to killing innocent people that volunteered to serve as human shield for someone evil, those lines are pretty blurry, these jumps aren't too farfetched at all.

Why not? If there's nobody left nobody can betray her

She is an irrational sociopath... plus she is a woman. No, seriously i think she is supposed to be remembering her childhood and the previous war, when the mad king died and all that. D&D didn´t even bother with a flashback though but their development of her character have been slopy at best.

> She falls for Jon for no reason
> They have 0 sexual tension
> Then she is supposedly to become paranoid (except she wasn´t because there where people conspiring to betray her)
> Then she is supposed to become eventually mad (except she isn´t. She is justifiable upset because Jorah and Misandei where killed)

But why are they THIS unbelievably bad. They are really not going to complete a single character arc in an fulfilling and satisfying way are they? Not only that, they´ve got the nerve to try and make those unsatisfying scenes pass for "emotional". Who the fuck gives a shit about Euron? nobody. Who finds Cersei dying in the company of the man she loves satisfying? The one character that should have died abandoned or at the hands of a faceless assassin or something gets a break and dies with the only person she wanted to be comforted. Her arc was simple as fuck, she pushed everyone away and owned a debt. And a Lannister always pays it´s debts.
And who for fucks sakes can believe Arya giving up on her revenge that easily after it was her sole purpouse as a character and allowed her to keep her identity during her training years. And on that note, what´s with the magic unafraid, unscrached horse parked conveniently in the middle of the chaos 2 steps away from her. I mean, i could understand something not working but nothing works. Nothing at all.

> INB4 Subverted expectations

Not really. At this point i don´t expect anything from them and they still dissapoint me. Not a single one of the episode have been satisfying or even fun. Battles of an hour with 0 emotional compromise or payoff. I can´t even...

eating the bad pussy

Dany is a strong independent white woman that helps nonwhites.

She is now the final boss of GoT.

She needs fear to rule since the word is out that Jon Snow has a stronger claim. But nobody has a stronger claim than someone that will feed your family to a dragon.

>And now even her inner council thinks Jon is a better fit simply because he exists.
If only there was a way to have Jon around her all the time to temper her worst impulses. But nah, treason is a better choice than marriage.

Attached: Varys dumb.jpg (700x700, 154K)

see

b-b-but the north wouldn't like it!

The story was a very longform tragedy in which the only sane, strong, wise and truthful character was killed in the very first season

I'm talking, of course, about KING BOBBY B
SHOULDA KILLED THE BABY NED

STOP THE BELLS JON!! STOP THE BELLS OHHH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM STOP THE BELLS JON JONNNN MAKE THE BELLS STOPPP ARRHGGG *SCRUNCHES UP FACE IN ANGER AND SQUINTS EYES* ARRHHGG GOD I HATE THE BELLY WELLIES STOP IT STOP IT MAKE THE JINGLE JANGLE STOP. I DON'T LIKE THE JINGLY JANGLY ANYMORE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. BELLS BELLS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! I HATE THE BELLS! THE BELLS MAKE THE NOISEY WOISEY WHICH MAKES MY EARIES DO THE HURTY WURTIES. I HATE BELLS BELLS BELLS!!! AHHHHHHH! JON PLEASE STOP THE BELLS! THAT'S IT!!!! THAT'S IT!! DrongLong. DrongLong. DRONGLONG. *rings her own smaller bell to summon DrongLong* AHHH I HATE THIS SMALLER BELL BUT IT'S NESSESARY TO SUMMON DrongLong. AHHHH MAKE THE BELLS STOP!!! I HATE IT HATE IT I HATE IT!! DrongLong, WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE BELLS BECAUSE I HATE THEM IT HURTS!!! IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS!!! I HATE IT. I HATE THOSE BELLS AHHHH STOP, STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKE THE BELLS STOP. DrongLong I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE BELLS STOP PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP. ANYTHING, BURN IT, STOMP IT, EAT IT, CRUSH IT, MAKE THE BELLIES THAT MAKE THE SOUNDIES DO THE NO NOISE DANCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE DrongLong PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT HATEHATEHATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS FOR ME. BREAKER OF CHAINS? MORE LIKE CAN WE PLEASE BREAK THOSE BELLS? PLEASE? DrongLong DO ME THIS LAST ACT OF SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU DIE, JUST PLEASE MAKE THE BELLS THAT MAKE THE SOUND OF HELLS STOPPY WOPPY. PLEASE. PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO. MORE. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 73115806-4341-47BE-B746-3245FDCD86D9.jpg (1011x1011, 89K)

Or typical women

BOW YA SHITS.

Just a few.

1. A single dragon can completely obliterate the largest city in Westeros all by itself and not be harmed in the process.
2. Dragon riding is retarded and the single most important person you want to defend being the one to ride the dragon into battle unprotected is even more retarded.
3. Anyone can enter a besieged city without a problem until someone has the idea of closing down the gates.
4. The Golden Company decides for a skirmish outside city walls even though they could use insane fortifications for their advantage or actually wait for an opportune moment to attack.
5. Jaime gets his lungs and other organs deeply punctured twice and can still climb stair and walk without a problem.
6. Arya has plot armor as usual.
7. Unsullied army being undisciplined and going for unorganized slaughter as well as ignoring orders.

I could go on, but that’s mostly it