The normiest of normies are trashing this episode

What went wrong?

Are the spinoffs dead in the water?

Attached: sheboon and co.png (630x503, 113K)

Because they wanted YAASSS QUEEN SLAY, BUT ONLY WHITE MEN.

Dany just became Literal Hitler.

Twitter wine aunts are even more of a vocal minority than Yea Forums, the spinoffs will be fine and probably better than this shit

the women that named their dogs and children after Dany are melting down, nothing more
imagine being named after a fictional war criminal lmao

The episode and season in general are getting shat on everywhere

>war criminal
yeah, I bet you thought Hiroshima and Nagasaki were unjustified too. Fucking tranny go back to discord.

They built up Daenerys as a likeable character for years and then, instead of slowly building up her descent into madness, they completely try to cram it in in three episodes.

I get why Daenerys did what she did. It makes sense. But for your average normie that's way too much, too fast.

where would i go to get the normie take on the episode?

Parents ain't exactly naming their children Westinghouse, or Curtis LeMay, or Enola Gay.

I've always seen Dany as just hanging on by a thread. Her civility died with Khal, her humanity in Qarth.

How did a show for nerd and geek virgins become a normie magnet?

Outside

This show has been bad since they fucked over Stannis. It's shit.

>cersei didn't even go out as good as any of her kids

What did the nigger mean by this?

>black people trying to understand European medieval fantasy stories
I always get a kick out of it.

Dany did absolutely nothing wrong though, Razing a city after total surrender of the enemy is standard practice going back millennia.

No!! She was never likable, she just went all "free muh slaves" and normies like the trained monkeys they are assumed she was the good guy. All faults and errors on her part were excused or overlooked because she conformed to that one modern ideal.

I honestly think it was the incest.

Because being a "nerd" became cool and they thought this would be their LOTR.

I don't really know what's going on this season as I kinda thought this kind of shit would happen when they announced the episode number, so I said fuck it early. But Daenerys was getting colder every season. I remember people bringing up the fact that she was slowly becoming every other leader. And the only sympathy I remeber was for the North because they just wanted to fuck off from the bullshit and be the North. And that was fucking years ago, that was when Dany locked that dude in a fucking vault.

This. Dany was already evil in Qarth.

My girlfriend is a normie and she likes the episode. The only people shitting on it are fucking tumblr women empowerment retards. If anything this is a course correctment. It was becoming way too obvious who was good and who was evil.

My wife is a normie but she trashed the episode for other reasons. She just said it didn’t make sense how Dany had to retreat from the Iron Fleet last week because ballista kills dragons easy but this week they were fucking useless. She also didn’t know how there was any Dothraki left and so much unsullied.

Hi, I'm your wife, those were my irate points this episode as the writers not even trying on simple points.

Tbh my girlfriend watched last weeks episode right before this one. So she probably didnt have enough time to think about that sort of shit

>a fight to the death in that moment made absolutely no sense.
things women will never understand.

dany single handedly burned thousands of women and children for no reason.

Just doing her father's unfinished business.

>for no reason.
They signed their death warrants by retreating into the Red Keep and siding with Cersei. If they had fled the city into her arms they would have been spared. Duh. She literally spells it out to Tyrion.

>standard practice
Not really. Making a point of killing everyone was more of a Mongol thing.

there was a reason
>da bells Dabid. da bells

Haha imagine if you named your kid gay.

Reddit obvi

Why does anything become popular with normalfags?
Aggressive marketing

Attached: 1554967365995.png (600x569, 290K)

This episode went The Last Jedi. Its going to kill GoT and its spinoffs forever.

Her death scene was lame you stupid spic.

Y NO FUCK

>Trying to appease leftists
>Ever

>yeah, I bet you thought Hiroshima and Nagasaki were unjustified too
Based, do it again Oppenheimer

>sjw's are now stuck with children named khaleesi
based d&d it was all a ruse

Attached: 1553065215887.jpg (397x391, 67K)

But the people had no way of knowing that. To them, Dany was, like her father, an evil tyrant who will burn them all without mercy, but also with dragons and an army of barbarians.

You're welcome, BAZINGA!

Attached: bazinga-bee.jpg (550x546, 38K)

Congrats, you have fucking retard on your hands who’s memory can’t even reach back two hours.

>The first time
So after all this time they're only disappointed now? Normies aren't upset about the bad writing they're upset their favourite character went full retard. Fuck em.

Lol dam savage

She is absolutely right, incel.

>>Not really. Making a point of
Why kill them when you can sell them instead?
t.Roman

>they just wanted to end it
Fucking finally they see the light

Who are normies?

And the Mongols conquered half the world using this method. It works.

>>sjw's are now stuck with children named khaleesi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ......jpg (470x364, 17K)

Jemele Hill is one of the worst people alive but I agree. The writing has been shit and is getting called out by literal retards like her.

Big Bang series finale on Thursday...does Yea Forums even care?

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit refugees like you, or people who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good, non-boring character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

>Naming your children khaleesi in the first place
Oof

Attached: whore.png (878x336, 158K)

Except she literally watched last weeks and went right into this weeks episode. She didnt really have time to think about why Daenerys was able to catch the iron fleet off guard and why the Dothraki were still around (despite the fact you clearly see quite a bit retreating during the battle of winterfell). To be fair none of these things are a big issue. The bigger issue is the scorpion wrecking the dragon last week. What happened this week makes sense.

But lets be honest. What else should we expect out of them. They are women after all.

Excellent post, my friend. Thank you, for this. One upvote for you! :)

>Jemele Hill
fuck u op. fuck u

Holy shit, D&D were playing 4D chess all along!

I still find it surprising that this episode is the one that ruined it. I thought episode 3 was still infinitely worse and ruined the show.

It's not just niggers, 95% of white women will NEVER understand this kind of story, that's why it's so funny that all these cat moms gaslit themselves into believing this was some feminist power fantasy.

The same way an entire comic book universe, all the way down to the most obscure characters, became a normie magnet. "Nerd culture" has been the biggest cultural trend of this decade. I'm hoping that with the conclusion of the Avengers storyline and GoT, they can move on to something else in the 2020s and leave us alone again.

This is more like the one that broke the camel's back. Normies have been uncomfortable with the show since ep. 3, but now it's just utterly undeniable how absolutley shit the writing has become.

You have an intelligent wife

Yeah nah, fuck them. Anyone who hasn't been trashing this show since season 5 has no right to be mad.

Attached: 98373EA8-9528-4D0C-9E9C-8BC152B9BB46.jpg (283x281, 14K)

no, you're just an idiot. she crucified a bunch of random masters back in season 5, many of them didn't have anything to do with slavery. she has always been ruthless and one step below insane.

Stop my penis can only get so hard and the thoughts of masturbating furiously to these future scenes fill me with sweet anticipation

That’s what happens when you rush shit. Funny part is they still find ways to waste time with pointless filler. This season and most of the last they were literally just going through a check list as fast as possible

No, she became literal Truman.

It’s time to bring back disco

truer words have never been spoken

Even worse.

GoT was always normie tier

>And in case I don't burn you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

This 100%

WRONG
Nukes>>>gas

definitely not in Season 1. Way too much talking and politics and barely any actual action scenes.

It's normieness was solidified with the Battle of the Blackwater and le epic green explosion

it aligned with the time when it started to be cool to post how ""nerdy"" you are on the social media so normies took the bait

What a bunch of nonsense. She watched her brother get scalded alive by Khal Drogo, locked her handmaiden in a vault to die, crucified the slavemasters, killed the Dothraki khals. She repeatedly threatened to burn whole cities to the ground and was only held back by Jorah and then Tyrion.

Not to mention the show plays heavily on the idea of heredity: bad people are very likely to have bad children. Her father was a madman. Her brother showed a tendency towards cruelty and autocracy the closer he got to the throne. Power corrupts. This was only compounded by Missandei's death and her feeling of betrayal by Varys, Tyrion and Jon. They've been foreshadowing this forever including when she was in that warlock house and walked through that room that contained the Iron Throne with ashes falling around her. FUCK feminists and FUCK Hillary Clinton.

You'll have to give me the benefit of the doubt in thinking the melanated one was implying that the deaths of Tommen or Myrcella deserved to be celebrated,

>What a bunch of nonsense. She watched her brother get scalded alive by Khal Drogo, locked her handmaiden in a vault to die, crucified the slavemasters, killed the Dothraki khals. She repeatedly threatened to burn whole cities to the ground and was only held back by Jorah and then Tyrion.
The show should've made a better effort to reinforce the ethical questionably of those actions. As it stands now, too many people have the liberty of considering such acts to be empowering. Hizdahr's crucified father, for instance, should've been an actual character with a sufficient amount of screen time so that the audience could develop an emotional bond with him.

Attached: Tulga.jpg (881x590, 71K)