Why did she need an army again...?

She soloed the whole city, what was the point of her army?

Attached: DED13E36-A32C-423C-87BF-FCC404C663F0.jpg (600x400, 35K)

To rape the white women and children.

She needed them to do the raping.

the dragon's cock is too big to effectively rape children

no dicks tho.

I would've respected her more if she just hid out on the edge of the world and just shows up to solo the Iron Keep one day on a single boat.

Last week
>holy shit ballista are dangerous! Look they just killed one dragon and if Dany didn’t retreat they would have killed Drogon too. How the hell will they find a way to get around that?
This week
>lol ballista are nothing compared to a dragon. They a whole fleet of ships only fired two before the dragon destroyed every single one of them. Why the hell would they think they could stop a dragon with them?

Last week
>holy shit the Dothraki just got wiped out. The Unsullied got decimated with only a couple of dozen retreating and then getting massacred inside Winterfell
This week
>lol forget about that, they're all back!

Attached: conanwine.jpg (540x300, 67K)

It was beautiful.

Drogon can't patrol the streets or collect taxes

That will be the job of Drogzooky, but he's quite clumsy so expect some hilarious hijinks.

Last week
>holy shit ballista are dangerous! Look they just killed one dragon and if Dany didn’t retreat they would have killed Drogon too. How the hell will they find a way to get around that?
This week
>lol ballista are nothing compared to a dragon. They a whole fleet of ships only fired two before the dragon destroyed every single one of them. Why the hell would they think they could stop a dragon with them?

Charred skeletons can't pay taxes. Checkmate.

To actually hold the city, don't be a retard.

>can't demolish a naval fleet with two dragons
>damn near destroys the entire city with just one dragon
So this is what $15 million an episode gets you, whoa.

Somebody's got to do the raping

Its basically strategy game logic, you cant take cites or provinces with air units

A city? How about a whole country?

Attached: Enola-Gay.jpg (702x470, 85K)

They just paid the iron tax

Does the Dragon shit out unsullied, da fuck are they coming from?

Attached: D6apw32WwAE-0uD.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

She's starting her urban renewal project

When you're bringing niggers to the city, you at least have to make it look right.

Attached: detroit.jpg (1600x1200, 507K)

I was just going to post that. It is MIND-BOGGLING idiotic. They have to be doing this shit on purpose.

I hated that the ballista went from based to useless immediately.

Dany "Fat Man" Targaryen.

What city?

The city Drogon destroyed.

last week
>sneed
this week
>feed

There is no city, just a wasteland. This isn't sacking a city, it's Pompeii.

for someone to pick up her shit and prevent plague outbreak

Attached: 1557701261316.png (1007x446, 302K)

>rape children
why am i aroused?

Where did she get the army? All the Unsullied and Dothraki and northerners got killed by the dead at winterfel

Now suddenly she has thousands of unsullied and Dothraki again.

How

You are now realizing that Dani was a complete retard for not riding on King's Landing back when she had three dragon's she could have obliterated the iron fleet and blown down the wall to virtually no resistance and then just spared the civilians like she originally planned to and saved like half a dozen episodes.

The only excuse I could see is that the other dragon's wings were damaged and it was slower, but I didn't see the other fly that poorly when it died.

Retconned literally an episode later because kino.
They said half the unsullied and dothraki survived.

a better excuse is that the ironborn had more time to aim

It was her plan all along and Ollena supported it, but she listened to her stupid white male advisers.

>She shat. Shitted.
>She shat again.
Jesus Christ stop.

Attached: heavylaugh.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>the Iron Keep