Holy based

holy based

Attached: Daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-30464003-1280-720.jpg (981x720, 59K)

Makes no sense that the bells triggered her. nothing led up to that making sense.

NO
NOT THE BELLS

Why do you need a new thread when there are literally SEVENTY other threads? You aren't even saying anything unique in your OP. Can you please explain what made you think "welp, I need an OP -- my post doesn't belong in one of the existing threads"? Would really like to understand this mindset.

THEY'RE IN MY EYES!

OWIE ZOWIE
RIGHT IN THE JINGLE BELLS

>Always keeps her word. Tells Tyrion she would let them surrender and give up to her.

THE BELLLS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BURN LITTLE CHILDREN MUWAHAHAHHA

>advisors betraying her
>jon not fucking her

ummm

cute

she was cute bakc then, never understand why they just didnt give the targaryen their purple eyes.

would have been cool.

Is this a Van Helsing reference? If so, based

>killing ppl is based
Wow you’re so based op. Based based based based

If you had told me that danny of all people would suddenly become the best character in the show, I wouldn't have believed you, but she is truly /ourgirl/ now

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

The bells triggered her because she wanted blood and didn’t think after all that time that’d it be so easy to take the crown

The leaks are true, Jon’s gonna kill Dany, and Bran the sterile cripple will become king

He’s an attention fag. Doesn’t get it outside of Yea Forums

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Give me the recap. I just missed it.

based as fuck

Bran beoming king sounds fucking terrible

>women

the bells didn't trigger her. she knew it meant surrender, she wanted them to suffer just like she suffered. she realized in the scene with jon at dragonstone that she would never be loved as a queen there, and she's right, because jon is a better ruler with a better claim and sooner or later everyone would know it. so she decided to show them her power instead and rule through fear.

>never understand why they just didnt give the targaryen their purple eyes
they tried to but the contact lenses irritated her eyes so they just scrapped it