Admit it. This fight was the best scene of the entire season

Admit it. This fight was the best scene of the entire season

Attached: IMG_20190512_215038.jpg (1940x994, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN30YMzja6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>camera cut every swing

it was goofy and completely shit. if D&D had a functioning brain between the two of them they would have made the Hound realize he missed his chance at revenge.

the fight itself was kinda shit but holy fuck that it was full of kino shit.
This was like some kind of dante vs vergil shit

If the mountain was his normal self Sandor totally would have won then, right?

How could it be? It was 15 seconds of fighting, then cut to 5 minutes of Arya being covered in dust ad nauseam.

I'm pretty sure about 1/3 of the runtime tonight was just scenes of Arya being covered in dust. Fucking retarded.

Yeah, thats pretty obvious

Yeah. He landed multiple killing blows on Gregor before Gregor tried to crush his skull. If he wasn't a fucking zombie, Hound would have won.

I expected it to be shit and my expectations were met

The Mountain looked horrible, like a giant version of the zombie baby from the dawn of the dead remake

Not Like This!

you mean
>two seconds of fighting
>cut away
>two seconds of fighting
>cut away
>grunting
>push off the cliff

Dogshit

they are two 6'5+ beast mode guys, why do people expect some anime shit?

>why do people expect some anime shit?
Because the fight was hyped eight fucking seasons ago. Like everything in season 8, it was delivered as an afterthought like a limp dick.

I wasn't sure if he didn't block because he was undead or not though. Maybe that changed his entire fighting style?

It was ruined from the start by the fact that the mountain is some kind of mindless zombie.

>camera cut
>sword hits rock
>camera cut
>sword hits rock
>camera cut to entirely different scene
>camera cut
>one punches the other
>camera cut
>the other punches back
>camera cut

Game of Thrones? More like Game of I’ve got a bone to pick with the writers of this show!

Attached: E9BFF524-6F17-4990-9BF7-176A531A0643.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

no
>stairs ruin coreography
>marvel tier cuts
>cardboard box wall ruins ending
The sentiment was there somewhat with some of the hounds lines and his slow realization that he can't just kill him, but fire needed to be more actively involved in the fight to fit his arc better, instead of just being used the way it was w/ him pushing them both off. At that point the impact and narrative significance is far less than it should be, because the viewer knows they are dead as soon as they go over the ledge, and the fire is borderline irrelevant

scene w/ robert HEEMing qyburn was better just for the laff

It was mediocre. Some cool stuff.

The mountain looked like zombie Varys.

Their 30 second fight before was 10x better than what we got here

Didn't like how it was on the stairs. Give it a 5 out of 10

If he wasn’t a lumbering zombie he could have parried the initial uphill strike and rag dolled his ass like qyburn

their fight in season 1 was better than this by several orders of magnitude

>The Mountain just throws him over a pile of stones
What a shitshow.

Naah all hype and no real action. It was retarded they should've fought on even ground. The moment Sandor started walking up the stairs I knew it would be shit. No decent fighter would face the mountain while stepping on lower ground. This meant that they fucked up the choreography and that the fight was going to be shit.

Where are my YouTube MLG montages with dubstep in the background
Please get to work autists

You mean the almost copypaste fight with 9001 camera cuts? Oh wait thats how we killed the red viper uuummmm just have him do a Goldberg spear amd they both die.

Fucking sucked

Remember when fight scenes between secondary characters were better than any other shit they shat out in the latest episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=NN30YMzja6Y

Attached: 1401771777135.jpg (1064x1600, 913K)

DIO VS JOJO EDIT WHEN

That shot was beautiful, it was one of the few that caught my attention.

This is literally the 1st thing GOT-Related I have Seen Yea Forums almost Unaminously like in 5 Years.
Someone should do a MV of it on Youtube with "Mountains" by Biffy Clyro.

Especially since he literally had the high ground.

You joking? The man we've seen crush dozens of skulls with one hand for some reason just slaps the hound around for 5 minutes and just gently holds his throat while pretending to choke him. The hound tries everything but beheading him. It was a complete joke, just like Jaime walking around all hunky dory after getting stabbed twice in the kidney with a long ass dagger.

>this

it was fucking terrible, shot from every conceivable angle, fuck the 180 rule and edited into oblivion until it was fucking incomprehensible.

I just wish it didn't end as it did. Didn't do the hound justice. Also glad qyburn got his brains splattered.

Agreed. They should have met up in the throne room instead of stairs. Wish we knew more about how the damn mountain was still alive other than "lel just some mengele magic"

How it should've been done...

>Hound spends entire fight owning Mountain, but it doesn't matter because undead zombie
>"why the fuck won't you die you fucking giant cunt!?!?!"
>they continue to fight throughout the red keep eventually out into a random alley
>Hound is knocked down and Mountain stands over him about to deliver death blow
>Hound sees Dany starting to fly up a cross street to torch it
>"Eh, fuck it"
>grabs Mountain around the waist and rolls both of them out into the street and both get torched by Dany
>character arch complete

+rubble falling for 5 minutes except on them