GoT salt

Post 'em

Attached: gottwit.png (530x191, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys/
old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: women.png (581x441, 50K)

Lol women go absolutely insane once they get power

Repeal the 19th Amendment.

>Literally justifying genocide

Attached: Ding ding.png (631x821, 681K)

what's grrm's policy on women?

>the writers have failed to produce the propaganda i want to see

Based D&D alienated all of Tumblr

Attached: tumblr dany.png (291x377, 15K)

Anyone really, REALLY wish society will collapse so women will face the ultimate blackpill that modern civilization is the only thing stopping them from being breeding stock?

>three episodes ago
"YA YOU GO GIRL SLAY THAT GIANT! YOUR :clap: TIME :clap: IS :clap: OVER MEN! BEST WRITTEN EPISODE EVERR INCELS!"
>tonight
"THIS SHOW SUCKS IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEE!!!!"

SHE DINDU NOUTHN

i wonder how these women would have ended it

Isn't it ironic that its literally ALL females saying that Dany went crazy?

>white womeme onces again tries to blame white men
you lads seriously need to get your women in line

Wouldn't be worth losing all of the comfy shit that comes with modern civilization. But if it does end up falling at least I'll have a consolation prize.

How come none of them mention Arya or Sansa, who haven't gone crazy and are still in great positions?
Did she not see Grey Worm also go crazy? What is wrong with these people?

rofl

Attached: 1546795147133.png (1022x731, 860K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONO

DANYTHOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: The Bell's ringing.png (600x756, 335K)

All they care about is Dany, of course no one cares about Jaimes shit ending.

just remind yourself without modern society 95% of western women would look like gross peasants from the middle ages. Not really worth raping any more imho

how did they miss all the foreshadowing across the prior seasons showing her to be evil? it's like people just watch the show and project their expectations onto the characters they like instead of paying attention to what's actually happening

>D&D spend the past 4 seasons fucking everything about the story up and playing up the identity politics bullshit
>end the show with a lesson about what happens when women are in power and niggers are allowed into your country

Attached: laughinglemon_7.jpg (223x226, 20K)

I'm too lazy to post screenshots but here is a link the official Dany fan subreddit.

old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys/

FUCK EM TILL THEIR DEAD

>the most interesting character
>the potential best ruler
Ah, normies.

I'd love to see these thots reactions when A Dream of Spring comes out but then I realized not one of them has ever or will ever pick up the books

They never saw her when she was in the wrong even when it was obvious.

Nailed it.

>Danydiapers are all going insane

Was this all part of the plan?

NORMALFAGS
>sacrifice daughter because you believe it's the only way to save the seven kingdoms
>"lol fuck that dude what an asshole"
>genocide entire city because bells
>"THEY HAD IT COMIN BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKA DOWN YAAAAAASSSS"

>>the most interesting character
>>the potential best ruler
Wait Stannis is back ?!?!

This. It's just thots everyone. Lax on the GENDERWAR NOW shit

>Bells
Wait the bell shit was real? What happen? She heard bells and had her dragon burn King's Landing down?

most of my normie friends aren't saying that

Attached: she mad.png (576x470, 57K)

did you not watch it?

Daenerys is a metaphor for white female entitlement.

You know the Jew boys did a good job when you see these kinds of comments.

Attached: 1540547846437.webm (640x360, 138K)

They're "yassss queeen" types, what do you expect?

Remind them to stop being Anti Semitic :^(

>HIRE WOMEN
Didn't they learn anything from this episode?

She heard the bells and hesitated for a second. Then she gave in to her insecurities and decided to burn everything down.

Markus Kruber?

shoutout to all the 1-3 year olds named khaleesi

Attached: 1475239247154.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Top lel. Roasties are basically offing themselves en-mass.

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

and this is why i love it
they literally spat in the face of every virtue signaling faggot that watches it
i love them for it

>when
They need a suicide prevention warning on reddit for you bookfags as well. The fat fuck WILL disappoint you.

LIFE FUEL TO THE MAX :DDD

>women character
Why can't they just say female? It's an adjective. Imagine saying men character.

same thing is going to happen in the books except its going to be way more satisfying because grrm isnt a hack like dabid.

>the final good actor is dead
Thank god this shit is over, she literally carried all of her scenes and most of the lannister story

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!!!

Attached: bombingraidskrauts.jpg (1080x590, 72K)

>Mommy, mommy, why did you and dad call me "Khaleesi?

Attached: file.png (592x296, 86K)

SJW'ing aside. That episode was pure shit.

It took normies 4 seasons to realize GOT has been shit? LMAO

these social media echo chambers seriously make people delusional as fuck. Dany has always sucked, she was handed everything on a silver platter, she was a smug, cocky moron and women only like her because she was powerful and did whatever she wanted.

I don't know how hard it is to understand, She didn't go mad. She spend 8 seasons fighting for it. In the end she couldn't rule "by love" so she did the only thing she could when she felt threatened: she ruled by fear. It was a rational decision.

kek

Attached: fd314e9f6d6546b39d8c09545c3afb14.jpg (685x351, 28K)

Attached: hqdefault_1_.jpg (480x360, 23K)

yes they literally unironically thought the show was good until season 8 episode 4

>He thinks GRRM isn't gonna do mad queen

Attached: Soy needs.png (622x707, 171K)

Red pilled af

Attached: 1535069660498.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Come on lads, keep them coming, lets have a nice read.

Her father, a man, was off his goddamn rocker.

Based and incelpilled

>naming their children after female hitler
DAENERY FAGS BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 2-format43.jpg (2000x1244, 1.39M)

It was kino. Fuck off, roastie.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS,
TIME MARCHES ON,
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

>i named you after this show no one will give a fuck about in 10 years and you will forever be haunted by a name everything will think is either stupid or weird
humans, cant live with em, cant kill em

jk kill them all pls

Attached: gotsalt.png (579x433, 50K)

>Write women characters
>Only write women heroes
>Why can't women be villains

I fucking hate whiny cunts. Just fuck off.

Bump

i dont know why people aren't understanding this. she didn't go crazy, she decided to show them how fearful they should be of her power

How is it sexist how they handled Dany's character? Genuinely asking (I'm male). Serious replies only, please.

APOLOGISE

Attached: 49f.png (600x608, 552K)

What a nazi!

So women having actual character is bad to these people?

Why do women hate female anti-heroes/tragic characters and what not? Wouldn’t they want something intriguing like a female Tony Soprano or some shit?

Attached: RespectMe.jpg (650x400, 64K)

The foreshadowing was terribly done and these episodes' actions made no sense whatsoever. Crucifying the Masters in Mereen is "evil" but it makes sense from a political point of view if you want to gain the support of the slave masses while putting fear into a minority that would oppose you.

Burning everyone in KL instead of going straight for the Red Keep just makes no sense whatsoever. There is nothing left to rule over.

I liked the idea of Dany going evil but the execution is terrible.

>"Women aren't crazy"
>Post screeching rants on social media because an obvious plot point

>The only good thing left for episodes are roasties getting mad and expressing their retardness.
Not bad imo

Tits and cunny, only to be fucked.

She wasn't an actual queen. She didn't rule shit except for that one city which she was complete ass at. And she burned tons of innocents throughout the seasons.

its not sexist. tywin lannister did the same thing, he sacked kings landing.

Attached: jorah perhaps.png (910x112, 7K)

Attached: 8076B8B6-EDBE-4F12-8B8E-424A1C0F14ED.png (363x363, 296K)

>"(((white men))) in the writers room"

>"But there are powerful women!" - my ass.
What did she mean by this? It's almost as they forgot things and characters as soon as they aren't on screen.

Sansa, Arya, Yara are all still alive and probably more that I've forgotten. Olenna Tyrell died but accomplished her "goals" and gave it to the Lannisters.

Attached: patriarchy.png (592x523, 56K)

Theyre looking too deep into it when it's jist shit writing lmao.

They don't want to admit they can be wrong and still enjoy something.

>The Song Of Ice And Fire
fuck bandwagoners desu

Imagine being married to a woman and putting up with this every fucking day...

Keep posting salt

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.13-05-09-15.png (588x140, 44K)

Attached: misogyny.png (624x465, 51K)

People are losing their minds on twitter lmao

To be fair he was just in forgiving people and allowing them to live, both in the show and books. He was a based king and the boar is the real enemy of this show.

>push feminist agenda for years
>in one episode destroy the female icon you've built up
>feminists go crazy and call you sexists
Why did they even bother? The second you try to do anything with the story other than women are perfect they turn on you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks for the link frend

Attached: 1555031301688.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Attached: 1557714057761.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

savor it buddies, we probably aren't going to see this level of salt in a very very long time

Attached: BULLSHIT4.png (506x545, 54K)

>why >one man
Wait a minute...

womxn

Attached: 1555392361446.png (512x382, 195K)

By rule I mean what's coming next since now she "won". That moment she was thinking what to do when the bells rang was her first decision as a (soon to be) ruler.
Burning innocents and everything else is just hypocrisy and that's present in many of the GoT characters.

I thought the normy roasties wanted Dany to burn them all after the Powerful blasck woman was beheaded????

What I love about all this fallout now is that no matter who you are, whether it be a lefty faggot or a right-wing /pol/tard, everybody hates this show now, for one reason for another. It's great.

Attached: 1510868724226.jpg (643x962, 37K)

This.
Seeing normies suffer is amazing, fuck these faggots for having no problem with the shitshow this turd has been since season 4 and only NOW caring because "M-MUH QUEEN YAAS" got butchered too.

Now THIS is what I came here to see.

They finally know what it was like for us when they ruined Stannis. It's more beautiful than an entire episode of Ramsay/Sansa love scenes. We did it, boys.

Attached: 1557713276945.jpg (490x490, 48K)

People just spent years following this show, hyping it up to their coworkers at the water cooler and now they feel like fucking idiots for continuing to watch this train wreck in slow motion. They don't know who to blame or what so they just turn to their de facto targets. The world is a lot easier to understand if you just find a few people or groups of people to blame for any problem you have.

>scholtz

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He was right to kill all of the targaryens

wtf I love d&d now

how much do you want to bet that the rating will tank over the next few hours/days, even harder than the previous episode?

Attached: the ratings sansa.png (625x319, 146K)

Attached: on official twitter.png (912x627, 189K)

>man writes a character who's a woman
>they're nuanced and interesting
>woman writes a female character
>slut, arrogant, always right, beats everyone at their own game, no flaws, no archetypal growth, doesn't ever grow beyond "I'M EMPOWERED!!"
pathetic

Attached: 16367328688136361.jpg (1004x920, 55K)

Men and women trimmed hair back then as well. They even brushed their teeth and combed their hair. In fact one of the most effective and oldest recipes for waxing was done in Rome and people still do it today using honey and lemon. I tried it once its insanely effective, better than modern shit we use. Basically just a glue that rips hair out.

They wanted her to burn them all, but they didn't want it to be portrayed as a villainous act.

>This is the harm in having only white men in the writers' room.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE

Attached: thefuck.png (952x236, 267K)

This is the problem with catering to women ..they want Mary sues ..they want women without any flaws who are always in the right ..and that's not interesting be it a woman or a man

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

BRING ME WINE AND LET ME DIE

I mean he's not wrong, unless he's saying that the reason the episode was trash was because of the mad queen which in that case he's retarded. Mad queen makes perfect sense, having the literal opposite of what we assume a villain to be be the villain, but show obviously fucked up the build up.

It's a damn tv-show. I dont think it's normal to react the way some people are reacting

it's burning hotter than King's Landing

Attached: it was beautiful.png (722x720, 775K)

Now roasties will know the buttmad of Stannisfags.

Attached: 1448341405054.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Attached: god damn white men.png (912x357, 155K)

Damn, was this show actually based all along?

Lyanna is the better namesake.

Men in drag

They wrote episodes seasons ago. Ironically they're probably better than D&D.

/ourgirl/?

Attached: scrn2019-05-13-07h15m17s303.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

But the show was based on the work of a fat white boomer literally what did she expect

Attached: 1542413829139.png (1216x686, 193K)

I haven't watch since the Sand Snakes took over Dorne. I'm just here to check out how far down the shitter this show has gone.

just hire competent people to write anything instead of the writer of X-Men Origins: Wolverine

top kek

Attached: 2353262.jpg (1186x1372, 282K)

And the cutest character desu.

I genuinely felt bad for her when she kept telling Jaime she didn't want to die

Attached: 1544151600285.jpg (595x585, 283K)

I mean, the bad writing these past few seasons hasn't been solely focused on just the female characters. it's every character

these people are deranged and they self insert as dany. like they don't have fun with it, they take this shit seriously because they're fucking crazy

Attached: meinsides.png (1050x572, 66K)

Attached: 1553341883469.png (1198x390, 88K)

go dilate

Oh my sweet summer child, you have no idea

>People suddenly upset about Dani setting people on fire.

Its like this is their first season. I didn't like her since she set the rape victim in the first season on fire.

Was Aragaorn's Master of Coin actually a woman

Based D&D

Attached: fat man sweating.png (497x517, 48K)

>old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys

>They did our Khaleesi dirty.

>I work in retail and I get to meet thousands of people. I've met so many parents who named their kid "Khaleesi"

Attached: 1534344705100.jpg (600x532, 52K)

Just like the dykes on Tumblr that want it. It's realistic.

It would be very difficult to be worse than D&D

yeah but what about the one that is

>8 seasons
>70+ episodes
>a constant critique of egalitarianism
>surprised when it reaches its logical conclusion
imagine being this dumb

so the went from yass queen slaaaay ago to omg worst show ever in 2 episodes
fucking based d&d

Guarantee he's a showfag to begin with.

>I've met so many parents who named their kid "Khaleesi"

MOM WHY DID YOU NAME ME AFTER THIS PERSON WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: 324001005036 .jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Attached: 1556724444781.png (1258x888, 946K)

Are they aware that it was a white man made the danny they liked in the first seasons?

they were going to put makeup on her before the shot to make her look really bad but they decided just to get her from the trailer and straight to set, the o'natural look.

>3 jews
>a mutt
>2 white women
>not a single white man
What did they mean by this?

Attached: more white men blahblah.png (497x517, 48K)

It's just a poorly written Yea Forums show why would they kys over that?

Attached: 1542581158592.png (1216x1220, 958K)

the real redpill is that Bran warged through time into the Boar and killed Robert. anyways good on D&D burning down women with no survivors, I can't wait now for what they do to Rian Johnson and Star Wars

GRRM is gonna end it the same fucking way she’s losing it in the books too

>not knowing that the Targaryens have a family history of madness

Fucking casuals. They deserve to be triggered.

LMBO

its because she was supposed to be muh feminist icon who can do no wrong and is always right arghgh nooo women are now set back 100 years because of a television show

>>I work in retail and I get to meet thousands of people. I've met so many parents who named their kid "Khaleesi"

Attached: dbc.jpg (640x720, 152K)

This

I hope she's mad for the rest of her life.

What is King's Landing worth?

At least with Daenerys they can go by a nickname, or change it to Denice or something.

Wtf do you do with "Khaleesi?"

the butthurt is glorious

Attached: 1349667404802.jpg (558x558, 89K)

>women in power will always turn evil
Hillary Clinton was literally threatening a nuclear war with Russia and half the country clapped. The problem isn't women turning evil, it's that evil women get unwavering support simply because they're women.

>win the battle of kings landing
>hear some bells
>your dads dna kicks in and you just want to burn down the city

yeh sure

Funny how we all said this in episode 3 and we got called incels and whatever else now its ok for them to do it?

Of course not, I'm not watching this bullshit

>More innocents your queen?

Attached: 1555300446681.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

The leaks were true, i'm so happy you guys saved me once from wasting money on the last jedi and now this!. I love you bros.

2bh I haven't been this turned on by Dany since she was getting raped in season 1. I love psycho women

Attached: 1528019266836.png (1230x1382, 1.32M)

Hope he's ready for the onslaught

Attached: the past three minutes.png (458x118, 7K)

>Feminists getting their own TLJ moment

Lol

"Just call me Kal, or Kale"

everyone would have submitted to her rule and everyone lived forever ever after.

>dumb cunts can't realize that dany being crazy has next to nothing to do with her being a woman
lol

I mean, it's way funnier because she's a woman and all these brainlets have blindly supported her for so long, but the intent here is obviously that she's had that touch of Targ madness and Missande being executed and Rhaegal dying were the final straws of trauma that broke the camel's back and sent her into a frenzy. It was horribly executed because D&D are gigantic hacks, but it's not like they have an axe to grind against women, or else Arya would have never got away with that ridiculous anime shit two episodes ago.

Attached: 1517197972659.gif (230x179, 1.91M)

While this is what actually happened, like all things D&D I don't think they did it intentionally.

But she’d been doing it for years

Frankly it’s not even that bad what she did a few hundred thousand dead so a kingdom can finally fucking shut up about whose on the stupid chair is child’s play compared to what every other faction has done the Lannisters sacked the fucking city last time

what does dungeaons and dragons has to do with this?

Why do all these literal who's get verified

I don't even watch GoT but I can't imagine being so absorbed by Marxist identity politics that I can't even detach from it when I enjoy movies/downtime activity. The political being brainwashed into every aspect of these people's lives is truly horrific and I feel geniounely bad for them.

>mary sue
>interesting

Normies

>(((Scholtz)))

Let's say my last name is "Johnson." I'm going to name my son Tony-Soprano Johnson.

Attached: 1535905709961.png (1218x440, 110K)

The bells were a surrender. That was all, her cracking had nothing to do with it.

Theyve stated many times when a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin and either they are just or mad.

She had been foreshadowed to be going mad the last few episodes. Her seeing the red tower and everything her family created used for this disgusting reign be destroyed was the straw that broke her.

Speedy watchers and racist twatter women need to fuck off.

Kino

why? she killed thousands.

it was all fun and games when they butchered stannis' character.
hurts now doesn't it dannyfags?

LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SIDES
>They made her go "mad" like it was a light switch getting turned on.
>At this point I don't care who dies, who lives, or what happens to the throne. I've just pretty much thrown it all out of the window at this point. I mean, I want to see the last episode, I just don't care what happens.
>All these hours all these years and the payoff is D&D shitting in our faces.

Attached: 1552911796012.png (418x469, 151K)

people realy didnt saw this comming?
her brother was a mad cunt, her father was a mad cunt, the king was a mad cunt

they fucking SAID IT that her bloodline is made out of mad cunts

to save millions

Western white women are the most entitled fucking babies on the planet.

Sounds like someone got subverted

Attached: 1553657783557.png (1234x1656, 1.36M)

Will normies ever learn that jews are an ethnicity? You would think all the mutts getting DNA tests and having a genetic category for jews would make them realize, but evidently not.

Best part is that their "slay queen" will either kill Dany or die trying

GET ME MORE SALT BEFORE I PISS MESELF!

Attached: 1502782814085.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Rise up

Attached: file.png (586x133, 21K)

How many millions live in King's Landing, now?

Attached: 1538014555156.png (1220x440, 114K)

who cares about upset redditors?

>1-3
you mean 0 to 8 right?

My dick holy fuck this episode was so gay but so based at the same time

Nothing.

SHE FUCKING WON

Attached: EB4F88AC-52F7-4F08-9B7F-82EA1A4ED8CA.jpg (633x588, 497K)

They're right about this, though.

What percentage of 16-36 year olds use twitter as an outlet for impotent leftwing whinging? It's like .01% right? There aren't a lot of these people right?

wtf is this shit? men were wronged and died without a whimper too.

>Ruling with fear
>Razing your own capital
>Spend the next century rebuilding from ashes
That’s truly next level strategy

If he's written even a slightly different ending
Or if he's written at all, that's one way to bump book sales

Attached: etc.png (480x115, 7K)

Attached: 1556862533138.png (1240x1298, 292K)

I couldn't imagine being this dumb.

I'm going to call every one of those women the N-word, witness me Yea Forums

Yeah, it's a shame what they did to Stannis

That’s exactly what people do and it’s why all identity politics is about representation in media.

Legit though

I say that Twitter poster should just get raped to death by niggers. Maybe, five seconds before she dies, she will realize her stupidity. Probably not though. Women are incapable of intelligent thought.

Attached: 1557690093600.jpg (680x412, 77K)

I know. That's why the salt is delicious. CUZ ITS WHAT Yea Forums HAS BEEN SAYINGN

Attached: 1555557764434.png (1240x630, 167K)

if the normies are upset with GoT at this point then that really shows the quality of the show.

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: Untitled.jpg (924x225, 68K)

Kelly

Why Dany Was Too Smart To Win The Iron Throne

Daily reminder that all women need beaten relentlessly and locked in cages.

Attached: Women in one image.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Attached: an illegal alien killed me.jpg (1024x574, 91K)

THIS

to be fair dany losing her mind over some bells ringing is kind of retarded

Attached: white leftist virtue signalling Daenerys.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Attached: 1548295886199.png (1210x380, 97K)

>I now want to eat out Kale

Stannis?

Boy, I can't wait for the shitshow next week.

Even if she didn't kill anyone and forced surrender. She'd rule, but the people in Westeros would not take her side not out of benevolence but of FEAR.

based bobby b was too good for this world

Attached: 0805.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I know and it's fucking hilarious

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: 1557613818563.png (1214x442, 102K)

Attached: oh no no no no no no no no.png (829x133, 20K)

plus it actually sounds like a name

Yes I know, but god forbid landwhales read a book, let alone spend five seconds shaving their armpits

>Sacking the city is worse than burning it and all it's inhabitants to ash.

Attached: Your next line is.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

uhh yeah tyrants like to go on and on about how they arent tyrants
are the normies who watchs this show really this fucking retarded

#showvagene

women btfo

Attached: 678897654.jpg (751x475, 42K)

Who is?

The books said Cersei would die with her brothers arms around her neck so she thought Tyrion was going to assasinate her and took every guard against him in prior meetings. Dying being held by her loving brother was actually kinda poetic.

>revolving you life around a tv show
>being this much of a retard

What a sad world we live in.

Attached: 1552883690896.png (1502x1104, 236K)

imagine being that dumb you wrote the episodes

imagine being that dumb you think bad writing is acceptable in anyway

dany becoming the mad queen is fine but the way its happened is awful, was almost a flick of a switch.

im fucking loving this lol

keep the twitter pics comin, or tell me how to find these on twitter do i just search for shit like #notmydany?

Only tweet that's right

Attached: D6aqlDuXsAMF5Jw.jpg_large.jpg (749x926, 74K)

Did these dumb dykes not watch the intro with sound clips of every possible thing showing her as the mad queen? It has always been painfully obvious.

>interesting
In what way? She had zero depth.

Everything!

>the NK died FOR THIS

Attached: wp_ss_20190512_0002.png (720x716, 88K)

Attached: file.png (1212x328, 77K)

so many literal who blue checkmarks

Attached: reddit on suicide watch.png (1306x262, 41K)

>the actual good writing of seasons 2+
holy shit mein sides

COPE

Attached: B09B888B-5B8E-4B60-AB42-95BAC7705B9F.jpg (1080x1431, 249K)

>and why >one man shouldn't write WOMEN

What does this mean? Is she suggesting GRRM wrote the last two seasons of the show? That "one man" wrote the tv show? That why is greater than one, man?

Attached: _44628979_-7.jpg (203x152, 9K)

>"When your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

The moral of GOT: don't vote for women or minorities. Your cities will burn.

Told you I was right.

Attached: 1535120493181.png (565x291, 29K)

This is literally no different than you faggots ranting about Stannis, despite his character assassination.

>womxn

Attached: 1498498347607.jpg (500x500, 56K)

At least with Sansa and Arya they are actual names, even if they're from India or w/e

with the books it's different. It's his story, he can do what he wants with it. At the very least we know he will have put hundreds of hours of thought into the ending. The show on the other hand is forcing these moulded characters into positions that make no sense.

The Jaime redemption arc ended with him fucking Brienne, he then instantly reverted and ran back to his sister. I thought he said that stuff to Brienne to make it easier for her when he left and died killing his sister, but it appears it was genuine. No restored honour. he doesn't save the city, and his only meaningful act is to kill a jumped up tertiary character who appeared randomly and attacked him for glory?

Attached: 08051.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Yeah she did more damage but they still fucking killed and raped their way through it to win the war. They all do it. Cersei blew up the fucking church with a bunch of people in it.

these holes have the right to vote

Attached: 1550536156285.gif (263x368, 217K)

but jaime had 6 seasons of character development where he realized he didn't actually love her

brienne's pussy was so fucking stinky that it erased all character development

Attached: 1529566375806.png (1486x840, 230K)

Vikings were notoriously tidy.
There is an anecdote from the Byzantine Empire where one of the Keivan Rus types was at the bath house and saw one of the local had his crotch shaved. He immediately asked who did that for him, went and got that guy and had him shave him and his concubine on the spot.

it's not, it's just twitter attention seekers that only watched seasons 7 & 8 because the show has pop culture status looking for something to inject politics into to get internet points
for anyone who has followed the show for years it's nothing too crazy
I have some girl (female) friends who have been watching and have none of these angry sentiments

It's ok because that's literally how it works in real life.

ah fuck, now I want a t-shirt with "Bitches be Crazy" in the GoT font to wear to comic con

I don't think she's a mary sue anymore

>(((white men)))

She killed fewer people than Dany did

>NOOOOOOO MY PERFECT FEMINIST ICON SHES CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG ARRRRGHH IT WAS HER TURN THIS IS ALL DRUMPFS FAULT

Attached: 1507076473963.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

lmao

I literally live and breath to see this. This salt is my lifeblood right now.

Attached: 3498539845.jpg (226x240, 7K)

it's the Mad King and now the Mad Queen, not the Crazy King and Crazy Queen. She went mad.

Uh the writing went downhill past season 5.

Attached: 1528971449181.png (1484x550, 137K)

I made an account to give this shit 10/10.

I love how all of these people are missing the point. Dany has been a crazy arsonist from day one, the day she got her dragons.

Book 5 ends with a monologue about her realizing she has to become the dragon or whatever (I read it 7 years ago). This was always going to be part of the story. Even if this is just a shitty bastardization of GRRM's work Dany was never going to win.

Intersectional leftists are the most hardcore optics-fags. They can't support any female/black/gay etc character that either fails or is bad.

Considering the whole genderfluid shit, man and woman are just adjectives

Truly, this was their ultimate act of subversion

>disappointed with the night king
>I get to watch Feminists equally disappointed if not more so

You win some you lose some

Too late!

>catherine the great
>joan of arc
>margaret tatcher
is pretty acurate desu

Attached: 1456845427731.jpg (203x249, 12K)

Yes and?

because she played the scene so well you could forget and empathize for just a moment

I hope the backlash cancels dumb and dumbers star wars movies

no matter how shit the show has become, herself and Jaime deserve acknowledgement and praise for their acting

They're fucking lunatics, all of them.

Can't believe this idiots thing this was a sudden moment or that it was the bells fault. She has been doing horrible shit since the second season and they even double up on the paranoid crazy foreshadowing for the last 5 episodes.

Why are black people so remorseful?

he didn't choke her out

She's 100% unironically right and based

Because women being portrayed negatively is bad now. Because acknowledging that women are just as retarded as men is wrong now.

The dany fan sub is fucking hilarious right now
Next week its gonna go absolutely nuclear

Attached: Capture.png (845x162, 97K)

Cersei literally did nothing wrong. She ruled with a just hand, and all she wanted was to be left alone with her family in peace.

Then Dany "muh Dragons" Targaryen comes in and nukes the city for no goddamn reason. This is a tragedy. Cersei should have won.

Attached: jijij.png (367x450, 79K)

Imagine caring this much about anything...

Holy fucking based

Attached: 1544979922902.png (1508x1196, 287K)

Attached: 1557716141139.jpg (588x372, 75K)

I guess you have more empathy then me, I'd fucking gut that bitch right there and then as she cried out.

>being this fucking gullible
please, for your own sake, stop pursuing relationships with women. because you are going to get played like a fiddle.

Based white men

I felt bad for Cersei. She was mommy material

noice

>people literally named their children after a character in a TV show.

Top fucking kek

we can still change their names, right gu-ys

The best part is how she literally does it for no reason haha, like a flip switched

total PMS am I right boys hahahah

Cersei isn't that odd of a name, if a normie who didn't watch GoT met someone named Cersei they'd probably not completely think too much about it, Khaleesi sounds like some ghetto trash name or some hippie faggot name given by a mother who loves Indian spiritualism too much.

These arent contradictory statements.

Twatter being braindead as usual?

he didn't revert though, it's more like he accepted he's a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live and it's time to pay up for his crimes

don't insult the AI

Attached: chickens.png (522x477, 38K)

I agree, but I also think having a pool of only 50 names for each country is boring as hell. Black people have the right idea, but they are stupid so they make stupid names.

stfu. have sex.

D&D are geniuses. I'm so sorry I ever doubted them. In showing how crazy women are on screen... what they've really done is show us how crazy women are in real life. They've dealt a blow to women everywhere. I love those two beautiful bastards. So much.

Attached: 1557425764091.jpg (1114x1080, 236K)

I like how they conveniently forget that she had the unsullied run rampant, not only killing the slavers but also most of the people in the goddamn city.

Joan of Arc was burned at the stake for wearing trousers and the turn-around in fortunes for the French was down to the English running out of money and the French bringing cannons to the battlefield which rendered the English's main advantage (longbows) null and void. Plus the invention of plate that prevented longbows piercing etc. The rest are OK though.

I agree. Fuck Game of Thrones. Fingers crossed that GRRM keels over before the book is finished.

I WISH I COULD FEEL THIS VICTIMIZED SO THAT I TOO WOULD NEVER HAVE TO FEEL UNJUSTIFIED IN MY ACTIONS IF THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BARE. DAMN IT MUST BE LIBERATING TO FEEL THAT NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR ACTIONS ARE YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME IT ON SOCIETY INSTEAD OF TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Unironically based

Attached: gu4sf9phv2v21.jpg (817x460, 90K)

all Americans are mutts desu

white saviour is good now?

NEW THREAD

Their behind the episode makes them look like this was an unironic attempt to make YASS KWEEN a well-rounded tragic character

Based.

it is when its a woman.

I'm so far off on GoT. Maybe season 3
I don't have a fucking clue what's going on with who and with what in the show
But this is great

>they named their child Khalesi

Attached: 656DD1F5-342F-4B95-BD87-17191546A9B4.jpg (125x111, 3K)

Based metaposter.

Someone make a new thread

6 million goy

I feel like this shot was teased all the way back in season 3 or so

What's wrong with the tweet ? Daenerys was good at first but fell victim to shit writing in the latter seasons and ruined every character she came into contact with. It's obviously more complicated than "bc bells rang" but yeah

>no timestamp
you had one job. Also, leaks came out a while ago, we all know Jon kills dany.

Dany's other pet nog Grey Worm chimped out, to absolutely no ones surprise

Attached: 1206814593687.jpg (230x268, 19K)

>>white women will be in partner to and eventually take a hand in destroying the world and then cry and play the victim, crying for a white man savior when they fail at it
>#cersei

Is there any stereotype Dee en Di didn't throw in?

What's a womxn?

And did her army not slaughter the men who had surrendered? Along with slaughtering and raping any civilian in sight?

Why is it always the disgusting women that want to do this?

You're preaching to the choir

This was me but when I thought they were going to unironically go feminism

The Jews exist to create division :^)

look at all the rage they generated from this, imagine next week when a white male kills dany

So every character can only be watered down to being white, black, male, female, whatever and all non white males need to be perfect in every way. No character can have any depth beyond their race, gender, or religion so these babies can self insert.

Jesus Christ lads

Attached: 1553644614834.jpg (381x424, 203K)

someone that isn't lazy needs to do an extensive compilation of all the foreshadow about her being mad and evil in all the seasons
post on reddit
extract the salt
fuck I love d&d now haha

I'm pretty sure it was harshly criticised at the time

>REEEE WOMEN IN POSITIONS OF POWER ARE MAD ON THIS SHOW
>who is Aerys II, Joffrey, or Ramsay

HILLARY
ON
HER
PERIOD

Attached: 1477025004191.jpg (1530x1201, 570K)

The reaction from women about this show is all the proof you need that women should never hold any sort of significant power ever.

>>I work in retail and I get to meet thousands of people. I've met so many parents who named their kid "Khaleesi"
They deserve fire, but this salt mine for the rest of their lives is nice as well.

Attached: 1533762652272.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

kek
>fucking white men destroy everything they touch
>please white man, finish your story, we can't wait

I can not stop laughing

>directly against their established character
She's from the same lineage as the fucking MAD KING and targaryen shit has been a thing for millenia

Why does this suddenly upset them? Have they just been on their phones during Cersei scenes?

to be fair, reddit losing its mind over their mary sue being evil is kind of hilarious

Attached: 1557068721821.png (527x589, 428K)

Post results you fucking nigger

>>the potential best ruler
unironically true she was just ruined when they drifted away from the books

Based Michelle

muh 8 season of character development ruined

Attached: 1557716141137.jpg (454x560, 64K)

No but I do wish for a collapse and it will happen so whatever

bruh look at this dude

PS2 graphics

It's really Jamie who got screwed.