What is the moral of the story here?

What is the moral of the story here?

Attached: B89E0829-07A5-4BA0-B731-0CFE4BAAB063.jpg (1500x844, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s
grantland.com/features/the-return-hbo-game-thrones/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets_singer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn them all.

If you watch GoT you’ve wasted years of your life on pointless garbage

dont trust producers to write more of a book

Never deny sex to a woman.

Might makes right

War is hell. It's pretty obvious user

women are low iq and emotional

Women are unfit to rule anything. Society will burn if we allow them to pursue power

Don't kill your girlfriend's dragons

Meritocracy always loses to Jewish nepotism.

Women are retarded and useless at best, destructive at worst.

Pretty true and redpilled.

Robert was right.Millions died because a turbocuck had a crush and didn't let this bitch be poisoned and die

man up and take responsibility for ur woman even if shes ur aunt

Fuk ur ant

Femcels are truly dangerous

>women

I TOLD YOU I WANTED THE WHOOOOOORE DEAD

Attached: bb1.jpg (246x205, 7K)

I haven't watched a single Thrones episode in my life, but have picked up some stuff from online osmosis. Am I correct that this doe eyed rape victim went I Spit on Your Grave on the show? I could have told you that was going to happen a long time ago.

Incels kill people, Jon stopped having sex with her and she immediately went crazy

Your GF/Wife will do this to your house too, if she thinks she has a reason.

Have sex with your aunt or she'll burn millions

Attached: jon_snow.jpg (920x584, 92K)

There is none. We all fucking die.

Fuck you capeshitter.

Attached: Capture.jpg (748x639, 25K)

Don't let women in charge of anything.

make money
be a good jew

This, fucking this. Don't get invested in mainstream fucking garbage, it'll always be disappointing. Fuck.

Women are crazy never trust them when they hit their period.

Based Bobby B.

don't let Jews write TV shows

No moral this was supposed to be realistic and nihilistic and you get what you pay for normies

Sometimes an inbred is just an inbred after all

Women are terrible leaders and minorities are aggressive

Fuck your aunt or she'll kill civilians and pow's

A penny saved is a penny earned

Never put your dick in the crazy

Pay attention to a women's actions, not her "pretty"face or beta orbiters

You should fuck your aunt before she starts killing everyone

HOW LONG DO THE PEOPLE OF WESTEROS STAND BEHIND THEIR ABSENTEE KING?

She was alone in Westeros left with only her power and it drove her mad in the end.

Attached: 1557378820671.jpg (250x250, 14K)

If Robert had paid attention nd been more emotionally intelligent he'd have seen that Lyanna loved Rhaegar and not rebelled in the first place.

she wasnt white enough

She went nuts because reasons... That being said, the episode was, in and of itself kino. It was GRRM's ending without the proper build. He's never finishing the books.

Make sure to finish your book series before letting hacks adapt it into a TV show.

freeing slaves doesnt make white people good they still nuts

STANDING HERE

I REALIZE

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE

THE RIGHT FROM WRONG

WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN

I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE

THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Incestuous royal families are always evil.

Can I dip that quote in cheese sauce?

>Being this much of a cuck
At least he killed Rhaegar and got the throne. He would have been miserable in either way, but at least he made life worse for everyone.

Women are fucking crazy.

GODS I WAS RIGHT BACK THEN

Aerys was already on the path to fucking the kingdom, one way or another.

>Oh I get why Missandei said "Drakaris" before she died!
It's amazing to see that she went from reasonably infuriated to insane after hearing some bells.

kek

>Don’t trust imbred dragon riders
she literally did everything her father never had the chance to do

women are unfit to rule.

Women shouldn't have power because they are emotional.

Moral of the story is this.

People wonder what it takes for retards to root for people like Pol-pot or Stalin or whatever insane leader. GoT shows us that it takes not much. Simply being a female in power is enough.
Dany doing evil shit is nothing new but the audience has been ignoring it because of *insert whatever reason*. It literally took Dany indiscriminately killing 10,000s of people for the audience to say ok shes evil.
Moral of the story, you won't realize whose evil until it's too late.

Dont let strong womyn bring immigrants into your country

women act on impulse and have squirrel brains

YAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEEN

You're very wrong.

Should I give up and start reading the books?

Committing genocide is okay as long as someone kills your personal assistant, and don't watch shows written by Jews.

Attached: don't make this mistake.jpg (428x616, 52K)

Never doubt Bobby B

Attached: tumblr_ov6tabILUr1sxhrfxo1_500.png (433x287, 159K)

>emotionally intelligent
woman detected

Evil women are hot.

Attached: 1467217977470.png (657x527, 62K)

They unintentionally went redpill.

>years of your life
>less than 80 hours over a decade

i play more video games than that inside 2 weeks

lmao

Anyone have the Punished Dany pic?

we're talking about Robert Fucking Baratheon here, not some european cuck. He wouldn't just stand by while his fiancée was being fucked by some pretty prince.

You wasted your time.

Attached: 1557267881344.jpg (1056x450, 183K)

No but I have this

Attached: 1557496089828.png (1200x800, 1.06M)

Don’t inbreed for hundreds of years or your descendants might be insane, because everyone forgets Dany’s parents were brother and sister

That can't be fucking real

Attached: quick_headache.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Dont show your tits on a C tier television series

woman should never be in positions of power

not what I wanted but saved anyway

hitler did nothing wrong

Fuck... it's true...

Attached: 1555809987476.jpg (597x596, 57K)

What in the, Aerys was going to execute Robert simply because he was Lyanna’s fiancé and he was upset that anyone would dare question the Royal Family, Robert didn’t want to rebel

brilliant

Attached: 1555882198997.png (323x570, 214K)

holy fuck kek

This is the real answer. She's had tyrannical tendencies from the very start and she surrounds herself with sycophants, but people just couldn't recognise it because they were blinded by tits and dragons and yaaas queen.

someone post link or torrent

>What is the moral of the story here?
don't take away someones coffee

don't let white women around people with dark skin.

Don't trust a woman in power with a savior complex and no children of her own to save.

i smell roastbeef here

Why is she so hot to me now? I got a raging boner for her and never cared for her before.

television is a waste of time

Have sex.

monarchies are fucked and when you put living weapons of mass destruction in the hands of a teenage girl then tell her she gets to rule the world because of it, that people will suffer

If you don't incest, billions will die. Do incest.

I didn't waste any of my time, except for season 5. Season 6 and 7 are now infinitely more enjoyable because of this episode alone.

Truly an entertaining series both seeing the show and seeing people's reactions to it.

Attached: 1507126369930.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>It literally took Dany indiscriminately killing 10,000s of people for the audience to say ok shes evil.

You're giving way too much credit for the average got viewer. Most people think everything she did was justified, because the patriarchy.

You don't get to change the world just because you spend your time yelling about it.

I like it honestly. It's a big fuck you to idealists everywhere, and a confirmation that pragmatism trumps moralism. Basically the same lesson we learned in season one with Ned getting his head cut off.

Don't trust women to lead.

Bobby posters were right the whole time.

They forgot about that.

Trauma and loss combined with conflated arrogance and delusions of grandeur, destiny and ambition lead to unstable rulers.

Anyone who wants to be a king or queen is basically the least suited for the job. Dany is a good conquerer, much like Bobby boi, but not a good ruler.

reminder that robert and viserys are right

Women make every decision based on emotion and reason and rationality are alien concepts to them.

this

This, Robert was 100% right about everything in season 1. You could literally watch season 1 and this season you’d have missed nothing

>Anyone who wants to be a king or queen is basically the least suited for the job.
Which is a stupid ass message. Pushing people who have zero interest to rule is way more idiotic.

That normies will support genocide as long as it is their yassss kween and against the whites

The first few seasons I was watching a great show, the last few seasons I was watching a great shitshow.

>implying Robert didn't know

Never grow attached to books written by fat neckbeards in dumb hats who sell their shit to Hollywood?

"YASS QUEEN SLAY. SLAY, QUEEN, SLAY."

Robert didn't start the rebellion, Jon Arryn did. Robert became king because he had the best claim, it was named robert's rebellion retroactively.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s

Reminder that we never got this redemption arc.

Fuck your woman, apparently.

Attached: 1520796749674.gif (320x240, 954K)

DEFEAT THE COCK!

>freeing slaves doesnt make white people good they still nuts
can't wait for this buzzfeed article tomorrow

War is hell

>Robert Fucking Baratheon here, not some european cuck
>implying the Stormlands is basically hickville USA while the rest of Westeros is emulating medieval Europe
>Bobby B just fucking wages a war, kills the prince, nearly destroys an entire 300+ year dynasty, and takes the crown just because he got cucked

The king Westeros always needed.

Attached: 1542129892924.png (600x580, 817K)

>You're giving way too much credit for the average got viewer. Most people think everything she did was justified, because the patriarchy

Not this time, because the story will now frame her as the final main villain of the show which is the last thing they wanted, It shows how fucked in the head Dany-fags are. The only difference between Dany after and before this episode was the slightly higher body-count and how it's portrayed tonally.

They really thought D&D were gonna yass queen her way to the top without her fucked up values not paying off in the form of a heel-turn.

Robert was the worst cuck of them all tbqhwy. Cucked by lyanna, cucked by cersei, death by boar, fat as fuck even Yea Forums has to cope with it making le GODS I WAS STRONG XD memes, was shit at finance, was a whoremonger and didn't even loved his brother because he knew they were better men than him, yeah even that faggot renly. Cope harder bobby fags.

Attached: 1555374528025.jpg (639x639, 163K)

thinking Robert of the House Barratheon would pull a cuck move like that

FFS random youtube fan theory videos are a million times more satisfying than anything in this show.

>because the patriarchy.
which at this point, has been run by Cersei for seven seasons.

for the memes, women are all inevitably crazy

for reality, that literally nothing matters

this

fag test

>makes sure no one is happy if he isn't
sounds pretty based to me

Women are memes

Attached: 12063893_10156231701075078_4659734142595627027_n.png (960x877, 305K)

A wise man once said "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian".

Attached: Tyrion-Lannister-Tyrion-in-Winterfell-1818827.jpg (590x934, 123K)

incest babies are retarded

Power corrupts

There are no themes or cultures, goyim. There's only endless consumption and vice.

Female rulers are bad.

Pushing people who want to rule because they love power and think they’re entitled to it is worse. Got’s Message is the throne is a curse on Westeros. Having a dictator is never a good message.

White girls, foreigners and the dickless cucks following them ruin everything always

Letting showrunners continue shit from the original author always end in shit.
They should had learned this lesson from dragon ball GT.

>Books are confirmed finished
>We get to experience the real ending and the ending the US government commissioned D&D to write to gauge the ease of manipulating normies into promoting civilian genocide
BEST TIMELINE

that no matter how retarded D&D have proven to be, there is a bunch of even bigger morons running Disney that want to pair those faggots up with Rian Johnson to make multiple Star Wars movies

>Got’s Message is the throne is a curse on Westeros.
Yeah, why not. That's better.

fpbp

Kek,Dany is batshit insane

>women in politics

That quote aged remarkably well.

Bells make you want to kill shit.

SHE TURNED US INTO FUCKING KILLERS

Attached: big_1473286843_image.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Never trust women. They'll eventually go crazy and kill everyone around them.
>BASED AF.

GoT has become a pro-incel psy op. virgin dany who can't get laid does a school shooting and the twitter bitches cheer. meanwhile, horny slutty Jaime goes to his sister-wife's house to get laid and dies

Moral of the story is... If u're hot aunt wants to fuck, u dam well better fuck her.

That an unqualified woman who's been told all her life that she should rule, based on nothing more than who she is, probably isn't going to be a good, level-headed person.

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A HERO YET?

Attached: 1557523661019.jpg (1680x1050, 238K)

>virgin dany
Uhh...

Never trust kikes to make an appropriate adaptation

grantland.com/features/the-return-hbo-game-thrones/

It's real.

It's weird how Stannis burning his daughter feels like a moral act since it at least served some purpose in comparison to Dany and her dragons.

Attached: 220px-Stannis_Baratheon-Stephen_Dillane.jpg (220x314, 28K)

Based. Zero fucks avaible.

No one's impressed with clairvoyance after the fact incel

Attached: 095E898F-32B7-4DFF-8C40-FD2F2932C34A.jpg (1104x1104, 170K)

Beware SJWs. That is the moral.

Stannis, as misguide and shit the character was on the show, was doing what he thought was best for the kingdom.

YASS QUEEN is doing what she is, because "I'M NOT HAPPY".

If you have a chance to kill baby Hitler. You fucking do it.

HEY DANY AND DROGON I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU

Attached: Dragon-Slave.jpg (536x333, 30K)

Nah, it was glorious. GLORIOUS.

Beat series I have spent time with and I wouldnt take back a single second.

Attached: c6e47a3801dc08481fcce9705ca66c3e.jpg (720x879, 67K)

this

I fucking hate Hollywood so goddamn much

Attached: 1459818195419.gif (200x200, 27K)

That should sums it up. Fuck HBO.

kys

Robert was a fucking BULL

Stannis entire arc is pointless. He was always a fraudulent character pretending to be the rightful heir, pretending to be the Prince Who Was Promised. Even in the books hes fraudulent and has a fake Lightbringer.

Daenerys burning the city is at least the culmination of everything we feared and everything we were warned about.

Jesus christ. How did HBO even fucking hire these hacks after putting Oz, The Wire, The Sopranos and generation kill on their network?

Multigenerational royal inbreeding is bad,mmkay.

this Bobbyposting is funny but at the end of the day Robert was weak The ultimate cucked

In the books, he saves jon and stops the wildlings from overrunning the wall

Never trust men.

DON'T.
PUT.
YOUR.
DICK.
IN.
CRAZY.

twiter reaction: "REEEE YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO SHOW WHITE WOMEN AS BAD PEOPLE WITH BAD MOTIVES. ONLY WHITE MEN ARE EVIL AND WOC ARE NONEXISTENT OR LITTLE HELPERS"

moral of the story; fuck white women

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 3K)

Letting a woman lead and importing Muslims and blacks into your nation ends in disaster.

Aerys did nothing wrong

years of my life? An episode is about an hour long and there are like 75 of them.

BURN TO THE GROUND!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO! BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO!
BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO! BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO! BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!WOO!BUURN! BUUURN!BUUURN!BURN TO THE GROUND!BUURN!WOO!

Attached: BUURN BUURN.jpg (1273x722, 92K)

Nah he's the rightful heir. His brother conquered the Targs who conquered the Andals. It's semantics to argue about "rightful heirs", since by their own lines of succession they're both "rightful heirs"

As for prophecies and fake lightbringers and fake whatever, all the prophecies ended up being fake anyways.

So whining about fraudulence in a mythical sense is pointless, since the supernatural stuff in GoT is a lot of bullshit to begin with. What matters with Stannis is that his intentions were truthful and honest. He wanted to become king because it was his right. He was next in line after Robert.

He genuinely wanted to save the kingdom from the dead. He genuinely did believe in justice, and he did listen to reason.

A "fraudulent" hero is better than an authentic monster.

Attached: saihara objects.jpg (2048x1152, 164K)

It's not as dumb as it sounds. If you think GRRM's notes were in the form of themes. Would you ask Tolkien what the themes of LoTR were? Kinda stupid t.b.q.h

true tbqh
feel like Chernobyl will do better, in like, everyway

Don't fuck your aunt.

Attached: 1556962083653.gif (640x360, 3.28M)

Hero's Journey Subversion.

Destiny is a fucking cunt. You believe in it, you end up not being destined. You don't believe in it, you probably are destined.

It's why I like book Stannis. He has his own goals and rolls with the Red Priestess but doesn't drink her koolaid 100%

I want to sue these fucktards till the last penny

Will he come back in the last episode?

Attached: mannis.png (500x751, 385K)

>emotionally intelligent

Attached: 1514414810371.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Brainlet detected. GRRM's work does have clear themes. Usually that anti-individualism is evil and that war is horrible. If you asked GRRM, he'd tell you to come to your own conclusion and that he'd love to hear what you think.

Jon Snow is still perfect though

This.

>watches a beautiful massacre and does nothing

>attractive white man denies a white woman sex
>she goes fucking crazy and kills everyone

Trust a bitch, get crisped

Attached: 1557660816089.jpg (1190x711, 48K)

And just to be clear, we AREN'T satisfied with Jaime/Cersei's death, right?

he did everything he could without a dragon

I miss these two niggas like you wouldn't believe

I was.

Be ready to fuck your crazy aunt.

This

He could have saved everyone if he did the right thing and accepted is aunt as his wife. He abandoned her in her time of need and thats what put her over the edge.

I'm actually neutral in that I was expecting worse. Dying in each others arms in the ruins of the castle they did all their shit to win and rule isnt bad.

too late by the time the "beautiful massacre" was happening

D&D said it was a momentary decision. Bells did it.

It still shits on his entire character. He went from betraying his king to save innocents to not giving a shit about anyone after all the development.

She warned him though, did you not pay attention to their dialogue?

don't let women be in charge of anything.

All Jon had to do was turn Dany around and fuck her doggy style while imagining Ygritte and everything would have been fine. Instead, he gave her a massive case of blue clit and she wants to murder the world now.

don't name your kids after fictional characters that haven't finished their story arc.

She would have calmed her down if Jon fucked her good. She was begging for it.

This is why I'm paranoid to ever get a tattoo. Knowing my luck the innocent thing I chose would be made into a white supremacist symbol by Yea Forums.

the problem is that when it started out it wasn't mainstream. Book nerds, medieval history enthusiasts, and others were the only fans of the show. Then the show gets ahead of the books and redditors and normies hop on board. There were more of them so they were more pandered to.

Stannis has no claim. The rules of succession, or the little GRRM bothered to lay out, are that the throne is passed down by named heir, or conquest. Stannis has no claim either way. Neither did Cercei, but she had enough power when Tommen killed himself, she was able to be coronated, and all claims ended there. Dany had no claim, either, her father lost the throne to Jamie. The only clean, legit succession in the whole thing was Joffrey, as Robert's named heir.
Cercei died without an heir. The Seven Kingdoms don't exist, as there is no ruler, no heir, and now, no council. And still, Stannis can only claim it by conquest, so he's gotta kill Dany to get there. And keep it. And rebuild the Seven Kingdoms, or whats left of it.

Stannis was never in line. That's not how succession works, as GRRM defined it. If Stannis was the rightful heir, Robert would have named him as such when he was dying - but he didn't, he named Ned, until Joffrey was old enough - and Cercei took care of that.

Stannis CLAIMED to be rightful heir, when he discovers Joffrey was a bastard, but his claim was never legitimized by anyone. No named heir, no "rightful kingship". Not how GRRM wrote it. Stannis has as much claim to the throne as Bran does - ie. none.

> He went from betraying his king to save innocents to not giving a shit about anyone after all the development.
Did he really do it to save innocents? Or because the Lannisters had sacked the city and he knew Mad King was about to get fucked, and him too? While it could have been written MUCH better, 8 think its getting back to the morally ambiguous shit GRRm loves at least.

Unironically this. D&D are trying to burn GoT, all it's plotthreads and all it's fans with no survivors.

I just don't get why

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to yourself become the villain.

Attached: dark-knight-harvey.jpg (300x298, 23K)

yeah i feel pretty bad for all the people with lostprophets tattoos

"So it's fear, then."

Are you telling me that Dani wouldn't have burnt KL to the ground if Jon had fucked her? Holy shit she really is /ourgirl/

Attached: 1555786729449.jpg (1100x1556, 216K)

incest is okay

> its getting back to the morally ambiguous shit GRRm loves at least
Where is the ambiguity in being a totally selfish cunt? Jaimie was basically the anti-Brienne, a total fanboy of all the knightly shit but realistic enough to know that it doesn't work as simple in the real world.

Well he was strong, but it seems he stagnated after winning and he didn't know what to do. You can even see his degeneration throughout the show with him getting more hated and disgusting over time

The mere rumor that Cersei's kids were all bastards gave Stannis casus belli to fight for the Iron Throne.

Women shouldn't have the right to vote.

Based

It's a bigger fucking farce than easily-misplaced Helen of Sparta running off with a Trojan faggot.

Well because he was a selfish cunt, then for awhile there we thought maybe he isnt a selfish cunt, then he kinda went back to being one, by his own admission.

which lostprophets??? the band??

>child is deemed a queen by everyone around her
>she is given weapons of mass destruction

It's pretty simple.

>he sent a text message to the mother of one, saying: "If you belong to me, so does your baby."

yeah

Because they have Star Wars waiting for them to fuck up, duh. They were over this show in season 6.

Kinda a waste. Introducing him as a selfish cunt, then giving him depth and then going "lol, but actually he was a selfish cunt all along" feels so pointless.

It'd be interesting if they at least showed him navigating between his love for Cersei AND his knightly ideals.

This. The books make it really clear that Dani is a stupid child who is worshipped like a goddess and if she has any chance of succeeding she will need to surround herself with wise people (which is what she is doing)

>casus belli
Irrelevant.

Try again.

Dany is based and redpilled

The mouse must be worried after the crap today. Wouldn't be surprised if they fire them.

Say what you want about Ryan but most non spergs actually enjoyed his version despite the flaws. Doubt even the critics who usually blow GoT will find ways to excuse this trainwreck.

Oh definitely. All I'm saying is I THINK I see what they're getting at, and that their deaths could have been worse.

Davos is the only character left I even give a shit about. How will they ruin him too?

I dont think Davos is getting ruined. He has a King to be the Hand of.

Bitches be crazy.

Nah. Iger is leaving in the summer. No clue who's replacing him, but I doubt they'll tell Kennedy to fire them. The corpse of Star Wars WILL be violated.

stop. consuming.

yes, she's basically female hitler if hitler was a nigger

say wot

I've been betting on Bronn and Sir Davos since the start. Very likely getting my wish.

The first hint of the 'mad queen' shit was when she executed the Tarlys and the Lannisters that didn't bend the knee. That was hardly a slow build up, though, and it wasn't exactly a hard lead that she was going to go insane.

You guys are giving them way too much credit. This is terrible writers (these guys were responsible for X-Men Origins: Wolverine by the way) falling back on the popular trope of subverting your expectations in the cheapest and laziest way possible. There is no master plan here.

Trying to claim this shit is somehow 'redpilled' is molding the narrative to fit your own ideals, something everybody here always gives the SJWs shit for doing. Be better than that, Yea Forums. The show is just shit (and it has been shit, arguably since season 3).

Attached: 1556936056588.png (293x282, 88K)

This

Was Tywin right all along?
20 something years before, he ordered his troops to murder literal children and babies, claiming they were dangerous. he has always been presented as a scummy character for this. the way he got into king's landing was questionable, too.

Now one of the babies he failed to kill returned and murdered hundreds of thousands

Attached: Tywin_Lannister_4x08.jpg (1362x1956, 807K)

Dany wasn't a baby though, nor was she at King's Landing. She was at Dragonstone.

No it isn't faggot.
I'd consider crucifying people and leaving their bodies to ez bake in the sun outside city gates to be 'mad queen'. Also consider that acquiring a slave army and continuing to use them as a slave-army is also 'mad queen'. Demanding people to bend the knee was a thing before Tarlys execution.

It's not molding to my narrative. The Dany arc is a major part of the story and is very likely to originate from grrm and not d&d.

didn't they move her and her brother shortly before the lannisters got there?

but why tho?? did they have some kind of controversy?? i like most of their songs and the one's that came out in need for speed

>crucifying people
Slavers.

>continuing to use them as a slave-army
She gave them a choice.

>Demanding people to bend the knee was a thing before Tarlys execution.
Which is just a part of being a ruler. At what point did she randomly attack civilians?

dany wasn't there. she was born on dragonstone. this was entirely varys fault.

>Now one of the babies he failed to kill returned and murdered hundreds of thousands
Machiavelli pointed that out in The Prince.

>Slavers.
sweetie, they weren't all slavers. her husbands father spoke against slavery.

no because before Dany there was only one Mad King, there were some assholes and retards but nothing too damaging

A Sylvanas edit would be perfect.

Attached: music-from-warbringers-sylvanas.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

what the fuck? absolutely not. the targs have caused endless problems and wars in westeros. the dance of dragons nearly destroyed the entire country.

This.

He has spoken

Attached: 77D06D3D-6FF2-444F-9AD3-23205F6DAED3.gif (498x373, 583K)

ok you got me there but there's always going to be wars anyways, and there's no one you can say was Mad before Aerys

if jorah were still alive would he kill her?

>they weren't all slavers.
Her order was to crucify couple slavers as a response for them crucifying people. If her people did a bad job at picking out the slavers, it's not her business.

Besides, they were richfags who profited from it anyway, fuck em all.

Sylvanas just frees people from the pain of life.

Arya's gonna kill her.

>Slavers
Doesn't matter. They have no concept of slavery being wrong. Besides thats still like robbing peter to pay paul but with moral debt.
>She gave them a choice.
If all you know is to fight for a master what choice did they really have? What rehabilitation did she offer them? Livestock raising or textile manufacturing? None. Just continued to use them for their original purpose.
Dorne

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets_singer)

based

>based and truthpilled

it was obvious foreshadowing now that we have seen episode 5. She did the wrong things for the right reason.

There is a plan, of sorts, just not D&Ds. She was written from the start to be a cunt with a messiah complex. It's all GRRM.

Shut the fuck up you idiot

Wouldn't that just make Dany right?

women are evil
brown people are murderers
immigrants are rapists
white guy from the north is our only savior

>the forsaken
>constantly rotting
>no place in the horde or alliance
>no place in azeroth
>have a banshee as leader who doesn't care for you
>free

Attached: pepehappy.png (498x498, 99K)

>I'd consider crucifying people and leaving their bodies
That was revenge. She crucified the slavers that crucified thousands of children along the road from Yunkai to Mereen. I wouldn't call that a 'mad queen' move.

And her 'slave army' has been free for a long time. She even called Grey Worm by his actual name in the episode. Faggots like yourself that haven't even watched the show but want to go on about how 'based and redpilled' it is are just transparent hangers-on being agenda andy's.

>Besides, they were richfags who profited from it anyway, fuck em all.
There we go, you sympathize with a tyrant because of your economic situation. Moral of the story, if someone wants to manipulate you all they need to do is leverage your wallet.

>Her order was to crucify couple slavers as a response for them crucifying people
that was not her order at all. they were randomly picked masters, go watch the episode again. she collectively punished them due to their status.

Childless white women will be the undoing of western civilization

I'VE CARVED MY OWN PATH
YOU FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH
BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME

THE WORLD HAS TURNED
SO MANY HAVE BURNED
BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAME

Don't trust women with anything.

BEND THY KNEE

Women having a right to vote was a mistake

I'm of the view that it doesnt matter THAT much about foreshadowing that far back because I think the intent is that it is when she discovers Jon's identity that is supposed to drive her mad. Before she did immature and shitty things, but it was the discovery that her whole life has been a lie (true heir), and then naturally disloyalty real or perceived from those around her causes her madness.

Identity politics will choose representation over competence every time- following somebody because they are black, white, woman, gay, straight is missing the point always.

I think you are all forgetting she was pretty much raised by dothraki she was born hard.

Attached: artworks-000330151536-m1eapv-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53K)

With Jews, you lose.

he was right all along. it would have prevented 9/11 from happening to king's landing.

The writers portrayed Dany as a heroine for the past decade. Sure, she was strict sometimes and maybe a little too harsh, but she was never a genocidal maniac. Then, suddenly, she needed to be so they made her one. It reminds me of the way they portrayed Tyrion's prostitute gf as a sincere love interest until suddenly she just wasn't. They make it up as they go

>women and children don't die in every war

I envy the lobotomised people like you. It's probably scary going in but after is just constant euphoria and peace.

>They have no concept of slavery being wrong.
Ignorance isn't as excuse.
>What rehabilitation did she offer them?
Not her job at that point.. She freed them. Most obviously expecting them to join her cause but they could've look for alternatives. Hell, even being mercs.

>Dorne
The hell did she do in Dorne? I genuinely don't remember her even being there.

>She did the wrong things for the right reason.
And going from this to "lol, let's burn a city because the bells piss me off" is shit development.

Tyrant compared to who? She was the nicest ruler across the continents. Actually turning it on the head and subverting muh expectations would be nice, but would require more development than punishing slavers and burning traitors.

>masters
aka. slavers
>go watch the episode again
Ain't touching this shit again, nigga.

>The first hint of the 'mad queen' shit was when she executed the Tarlys
First big hint maybe

Have Sex.

whores are fickle user, they love you when it's easy

spotted the tankie

It was worth it, even for the shit ending. If you didn't watch it, you missed out on a global spectacle. Nothing will be like it ever again.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

There are no morals. It's a Drama. The characters are not meant to be heroes or empowering. They are meant to reflect the human condition; the harsh dilemmas and their equally harsh consequences. However this is in a fantasy setting. Normies don't understand any of this. They think it's the fucking superbowl.

Always do the opposite of what the jews want.

Ahh the angry contrarian. Must be nice not being able to enjoy anything.

most unintentionally sexist/redpilled show of all time?

/Thread

it has none because it was never explained how and why dany descended into madness. if the reason is targaryen blood, there is nothing to be learned for the viewer here, no catharsis. if there is another reason, however, the showrunners have failed to show us what dany was thinking and where she went wrong.
>I need to rule by fear
doesn't cut to it. why has fear the only optiopn left? why didn't dany think the people would eventually come around to love her? the show does not answer this.

again; no catharsis. story-telling = bad

Women are crazy and should not be trusted with power

Bitches be crazy.

>Ignorance isn't as excuse.
I'll try to explain this on your level. Imagine this, and alien comes from outer space and is looking for all humans who own their own cars. This happens to include you. You are then crucified outside your hometown because in alien-world driving cars is the most evil thing you could do. Apparently ignorance isn't an excuse to the aliens.

nah, i love fantasy and that was an entertaining story, albeit too long and with an apparently botched finale.

Here's what they SHOULD have done.
Over past episodes, Dany periodically loses her cool and is way out of character but only for a few seconds. Then in private you see her eyes transition to purple, then back to blue.
Over time she gets thin and muscular, her face more cut. (this is a problem because the actress is a UK fatass who refuses to lose weight).
So by Season 8 she's full nutjob with purple eyes.

IT WAS HER TURN

sylvanas is based
they should have just ripped off her character instead of making dany insufferable