What did you think? I kinda liked it but had a few issues with it

The scorpions were nerfed in this episode. Kinda dumb in how they made them seem like a problem and then it turned out not to be.

Danys rage was pretty sudden and there wasnt enough behind it to make sense for why she decided to slaughter everyone.

Jaime vs Euron fighting didnt make sense, why did Euron care to fight Jaime?

People complained about Arya being too much of a focus but its obvious D&D just used her to show the destruction of the city.

What do you guys think

Attached: 1555454693357.jpg (500x600, 64K)

My only issue is how weak the Lannister soldiers are portrayed to be in the show. Have we even seen them kill a single soldier since season 1?

What happened to their shields in this episode? It would have been cool if they put up spear walls to hold off the streets.

me like when dumb sjw whore burn city
i can blow libtard btfo online now with facts and logic
fucking based
>this is how 50% of this board is honestly feeling right now

Casterly Rock you dumb fuck

The Jamie euron fight was dumb. It would have been so much better if after euron said he fucked cersai, Jamie is just jumped on him and beat his face into the back of his skull with his gold hand. Quick without any build up or significance.

Tbh I don't even care why dany went nuts I loved it.

nobody needs your stupidity right now. I want to talk about the show not politics

then go to reddit, it's the only place where idiots who still care about this show congregate

It was pretty neat to be sure. I feel like this is how the books will end. But with more build up to it.

muh reddit. Go to bed. Youre so immature

i seriously doubt the books will end anywhere near kings landing

>What do you guys think

That OP literally can’t stop sucking cocks

I think they spent five seasons wasting good material and are now rushing the ending in a single season. I think I would give the first two seasons 10/10 each and this season 2/10.

Yeah they didn't even try to use the scorpions. They established them as a counter to the dragons in the last episode and then all of a sudden they can't do anything.
That is my biggest problem with this episode.

They should have been nerfed in the first place. "Dany kinda forgot about the iron fleet"

Jew&Jew2 kinda forgot about the basic principles of storytelling lul turn off your brain XD XD

If it doesn't end with him slaying another mad ruler for Jon it will be trash.

Whys that? Its likely that Fake Aegon will be the boss at the end in control of KL after the others are destroyed
Cant wait for the old guard of Yea Forums to leave.

Everything was shit except, oddly enough Arya. I know a lot of people hated the plot armor but I liked that after so many seasons of portraying her a super powered murder goddess she ended up turning away from revenge and murder and got terrified of seeing all the war and death and tried to save people instead.

-She brought foreign hordes of raping, pillaging savages into her homeland purely to advance her own power
-she shows more empathy for people in distant lands than she does people of her own stock
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Facts and logic"

Stopped listening right there.

Its obvious that it will be jon. Thats likely why arya killed the night king so that it wouldnt seem like jon got two big kills in teh final season

winner by default since he is the only major character that didn't die like a faggot

Attached: D6adXZ_WAAA030m.jpg (891x1200, 158K)

Fuck off shittid

ya that was good
Did you miss seeing the northers killing civillians left and right, poltard?
Besides her own stock would be Targaryans, not andals or the first men.

There probably isn't a 'night king' in the books, just a bunch of others. They're doing a really bad job of filling in the lines GRRM gave them.

>Danys rage was pretty sudden
why do people keep saying this. we've seen her descent to madness since she burned the Tarleys
even over the past few episodes we see her lose her only friend. "children", and get super paranoid about losing the throne to jon

Euron knew the war was over and that he was going to die. The last thing he wanted before dying was the achievement of killing Jaime Lannister, the best swordsman in the world (before losing his hand).

how did jaime

>Danys rage was pretty sudden and there wasnt enough behind it to make sense for why she decided to slaughter everyone.

They killed Drogon
They killed Missandrei
They've been fighting her while she has been saving Westeros

the books are done according to the actor who played Baristan

C
O
P
E

killing civilians was another step we didnt get much exposure to
Makes sense
The civillians didnt kill anyone though. I would have rather had seen more insight into what she was thinking

you can leave, you know
theres this place called Reddit
seems more your speed

I mean she went insane, there is no logic to killing civilians, that's kind of the point
she also felt that she could only rule through fear- killing civilians is scary

i would have liked to give Jaime credit for not dying like a faggot, but he did. smushed by the same large piece of ceiling that killed Cersei

>few issues

Well I guess thats just dumb, whatever
What did you have an issue with that I didnt mention?

You know it makes sense, releasing the books just as the show peaks in popularity would probably maximize sales

>Jaime vs Euron fighting didnt make sense

why, it made perfect sense! of all the places Euron could have washed up after his ship was nuked, he landing exactly where and when Jaime was trying to sneak into rejoin Cersei. Euron also knew that's why Jaime was there, so of course they had to fight to the death(s)!

Because it happened so fast. There's has always been foreshadowing about Dany being crazy and evil but it's the execution that leaves much to be desired. I mean in the first 3 episodes she abandoned the throne to fight the white walkers and then within 2 episodes is murdering thousands or millions of civilians, a line she has never crossed before.

>he landing exactly where and when Jaime was trying to sneak into rejoin Cersei.
it's a story, things happen by chance. call it fate or whatever

>euron
>presented as an opportunist with no morals
>his fleet is decimated
>the city is burning
>attacks Jaime instead of running away

that fight felt way too forced.

oh yeah dont get me wrong, the whole season is sudden. i'd prefer it if they split this last season into two more and we got a slow resolution to everything
i'm moreso saying that I can understand what they were going for and it does technically make sense, albeit rushed

Cleganebowl was so hype

You mean like three years ago?

you call it fate, i call it shitty fucking writing

I thought it was good. Im not sure what people who disliked it wanted out of it exactly. They were going to fight, what else did they want?

How the fuck did Jamie escape the camp

Attached: 1556818743964.jpg (820x806, 269K)

Best episode in many seasons. Also the first time since the show deviated from the books that an interaction felt true to the original characters in the conversation between Jaime and Tyrion. I don't know if they can redeem the season next week, but at least it's not entirely shit.

The same way he did repeatedly in Season 2.

>got plebes cant have a discussion in single thread
>recycle the same autistic shit over and over

cant wait till you faggots are gone

Yeah I sure loved the 100's of cuts during the fight, and cutting to Arya for some stupid reason. The parts where they cut back and forth constantly to Arya and Hound on the ground like they were the same dude. pure kino.

Ya know instead of an actually choreographed and coherent fight.

Attached: 1548473650054.gif (244x204, 348K)

metal hand solid - tactical espionage action

i seriously doubt the books will end

good shit
>gore when the norf fc lads were chopping up lanny fucking shits pre-surrender
>someone uses a dragon properly for the first fucking time
>cool shot of drogon coming out of the darkness before toasting varys
>shots of shit getting roasted after muh bells
bad shit
>magic scorpion inconsistencies
>arya 9/11 homage (fuck this stupid character)
>cleganebowl on awkward fucking stairs?
>every single scene with tyrion
>stupid fanservice fight w/ euron washing on shore on that very specific spot right when jaime shows up
>unsullied who are the most disciplined fighting force in the setting sperging out and slaughtering despite the fact that they were specifically purchased by dany to prevent this exact scenario from happening (see: barristan mentioning this exact fact right before the bait and switch scene)
ugly shit
>ruined jaimes arc
>character's moral arc undone by bells
>every scene arya was in
>iron fleet and golden company utterly btfo in a matter of seconds, and thus dany could have wrapped shit up instantaneously had she not listened to that faggot dwarf
>shit goes from under control to "lol I guess we are raping now" in a matter of seconds post-bells

The entire mad queen bit is retarded and contrived. She could easily be the mad queen in the books, but it will be properly built up, not slapped together in a few conversations like the lazy dabid duo have done it. Of course now I have to read a bunch of autistic /pol/tards ironically praise the garbage writing in this show because the feminist became hitler and her ethnic hordes are rapists and murderers

>Danys rage was pretty sudden and there wasnt enough behind it to make sense for why she decided to slaughter everyone.
I felt she made it clear that westeros didn't care for her or know her/love her, so she ruled through fear. She also mentioned that jon snow's lineage made him a threat, and she got betrayed by varys who said it's a 50/50 on their bloodline having a mad one.
>Jaime vs Euron fighting didnt make sense, why did Euron care to fight Jaime?
Yes and no. Euron didn't give much of a shit about anything, but he knew where jaime was going and he's just an overall dick. Jaime Lannister was well known for being a bad ass so it makes sense for the world ending that he wants the glory of saying he killed him.

the poltards who praise it are dumb. The northerners were shown to be just as savage in this episode.
And I dont see why so many people care about Jaimes arc. He has loved Cersei all his life. Why should he stop loving Cersei just so that he can change his personality throughout the story? It seems dumb to havea character change in such a way just so that you can say he had an arc

Ya. There was some foreshadowing of Dany becoming mad, but it still seemed very quick for her to go from where she was to then being ultra hitler and start killing civilians

I think it's just the poor pacing of the finale. Realistically this should have been the longest season and tied up all loose ends. Unfortunate

ya, I mean I still liked it and had they had a few more episodes it would have really made sense.

This. 100%

If Euron felt death was certain, then he would have done that. But there’s no indication at all that he thought that. And his last dying breath was proudly proclaiming that he’d killed Jamie Lannister, when at no point in the show was it indicated he or anyone else really gave a shit about doing such a thing. There is the fact that he thought Cersei was having his child, or maybe he knew it wasn’t his child and that Jamie was a threat somehow, but never was it indicated he was aware of any of that. It’s all so retarded. This was a real shit-the-bed moment

The season is super rushed, going from episode 3 to this one feels like total whiplash.

Arya's scenes were good, you probably just don't like her, which is fair.

hes still alive

>arya running around doing nothing for 10 minutes when I'm trying to watch actual events happen

fuck off

>didn't understand it

slowmo scene with horse was way too long and we didnt even get to see it plow her.
mfw

Attached: 1478595689593.png (895x708, 577K)

>arya sees all the death and destruction around her and suddenly doesn't feel like a mary sue assassin anymore

deep as fuck bro

Did Jon kill a soldier that was on his side, or did I see something else?

Attached: 1540766383319.jpg (621x420, 80K)

He was raping someone.

the rape, sansa

>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Not today.

Attached: 1550940681628.png (640x632, 312K)

Man, the worst shit about this show now is how fucking terrible the deaths are. Back in the seasons based on the books (1-3 mostly), every death felt very destined. There was so much weight behind characters dying that made it feel like it HAD to be this way: Ned, Robb, Joffrey, Oberyn, Tywin. Now it just feels like they're like
>"Oh fuck, what do we do with Jorah?
>"Umm, he gets stabbed and dies."
>"What about Theon?"
>"Dead too."
>"Cersei and Jaime?"
>"DEBRIS, NIGGER"
Characters that have been in the story since the first episode and who have tons of significance in the books. Just throwing them out like garbage.

Does anybody have a webm of Euron being blasted off the ship?

Listen to the dialogue, Euron's literally going 'welp, I'm a loose end. Gotta kill me!' It's fucking retarded.

>Jaime vs Euron fighting didnt make sense, why did Euron care to fight Jaime
Much like most of what happens, the scene had precisely zero purpose apart from fan service - Jaime would've died either way, wounded or not and Euron is a completely irrelevant character that might as well have been burnt on the ship.

>People complained about Arya being too much of a focus but its obvious D&D just used her to show the destruction of the city.

They didn't have to take Arya down to KL with Clegane at all only to have her turn away just to "show the destruction of KL". We had Jon, Davos, Grey Worm, Tyrion, and Clegane at different points in the city to show different types of violence, destruction, and loss of innocent life.

Just admit it was bad writing and shitty screenplay, dude. Also, I wonder how much producer cock Maisie Williams sucked to get this much screen time.

have sex incel

>foreign hordes of raping, pillaging savages into her homeland purely to advance her own power

don't be so islamophobic and antisemitic, user

Jamie really looked like Dennis Leary in earlier seasons.

I now see why the bribed each actor a million bucks a episode to piss away all the good things for every character

Based and redpilled observation user

I don't believe you. Source.

>I wonder how much producer cock Maisie Williams sucked to get this much screen time.
Hope theres a video somewhere

numnums

Attached: 465463423.jpg (640x640, 47K)

I liked Dany finally arriving to her final form but I'm not anti-sjw, nor am I anti-"libtard". In fact I'm super fuckin lefty

The truth is Dany has been a psychopath from the beginning, and she ran out of smart people controlling her. She realized she only had fear to work with.

They could have handled the execution of it better, but this was absolutely coming. Don't fucking deny it.

Best episode in the last 4 seasons. That said:

>Barely anyone wearing helmets
>no shields
>Golden Company outside the walls
>no barricades in the streets
>no townspeople on roofs throwing tiles and bricks down on invaders

What the fuck is Dany gonna do with all the armies she's brought into the kingdoms, they've marched all over the world for her, what does she even pay them

SEETHING

The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

Didn't all the Dothraki die charging at the night kings army? How did half of all the Unsullied and Northern men live? They made it look like the castle had been completely overrun. How is a dragon that OP? Like it wasn't even fun to watch it was just boring. Isn't the Golden Company 10k strong? How does one gate blowing up BTFO their entire force? Am I supposed to believe that the one dragon torched all 10k while not getting shot? Speaking of dragons don't they ever run out of energy or get tired?

I didn't think it was possible to turn one of the wittiest and clever characters in television into such a buffoon.

wow what a newfag go back to eating nigger homo dick fucking bitch

he took out a northman who was peasant-killing during the battle also

Fucking Amazing. Can't believe GoT is good again.