Youre not going to stand by and let them get away with this sexist bullshit are you user ?

Youre not going to stand by and let them get away with this sexist bullshit are you user ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-03-33-45-1.png (720x1137, 413K)

Salt mining thread? Salt mining thread

Attached: file.png (589x362, 64K)

your sexism card was declined

>caring about femdora tweets

I get great joy from it all. A tv show, a FICTIONAL tv show pisses people off this much.

Attached: file.png (578x519, 80K)

This man.
Episode 3 and this episode were fucking terrible. I don't care if my worst enemy hates this piece of garbage, too.

i actually think that fat midwestern housewives who live in trailers who used to read supermarket tabloids and worry about whether some celebrities would relapse or break up is somehow less pathetic than these 30 something wine aunt cat moms who tweet ad nauseam about perceived imaginary slights.

Assblasted danyfags are the only thing this show will be remembered for now.

This is too good.

Good thing Jorah sacrificed himself to save her, and he did it for free.

Why are they trying to say women don't go crazy and over emotional while acting exactly that way?

i beg you OP and second person in this thread. Please I am 3rd user upon this thread and I need more of this.

the salt is great
I think d&d played mass effect 3 because why the fuck would we care for that one specific kid and her mom getting toasted

Lol

the fucking whores over here (argentina)are fuming on twitter and facebook groups thanks D and D this chapter and the finale will be a pleasure to witness and the aftermath

Dudes are just as pissed off at this season. The writing is awful. Making people butthurt doesn't make it good. They also ruined the Hound, Jon (pussy piece of shit), Tyrion (fucking idiot), FUCKING JAIME ESPECIALLY in this crap.

>they can't see that they themselves are being hysterical over fiction
alright, we need to take away their right to vote next

Sansa is level headed and a competent leader
Arya relatively kept her cool in the face of really shitty circumstances
they're just salty that their kween is going off the deep end and their only argument is muh sogginy and it's hilarious

>racist

When will people realize that these lefties are mentally ill?

>Being this invested in a trainwreck of a tv show
>Being so mad
They deserve this, top kek, based D&D.

The irony of these femcels going hysterical mad about dany going hysterical mad....LMAO.

The show is unironically based for pissing off these things

Now if only D&D had planned this

>searching terms when the vast majority of these leftoids are praising her for killing all those white people
Who are you trying to fool, Yea Forums?

The show has been terrible for ages.
Whining on the internet isn't going to change the final season that's already been filmed. You might as well enjoy the trainwreck and laugh at the audience that encouraged the show's decline in quality.

>this is what you get when men handle female characters

ASo watch/read something by a woman. This isn't for you, sweaty.

Most people already realize it. You only really have to deal with them if you're in university, a shithole city like San Francisco, or if you live your life on Tumblr.

i'm enjoying going on twitter and calling all the former dany-lovers misogynist haters of female empowerment

ROASTIES ARE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEEEEEE

is there any vid of sjw reacting to the episode

liberals are super funny, this shit gets me every time

They've been trained to cast a specific set of aspersions at everything "bad." Before long they can't separate it.

how the fuck did the starks abuse danny? fucking dumb cunts

LOL

Either women have agency or they don't.
What do they even mean by this?

Will they attack Bran for being the new king even though he's a cripple? In other words, does him being a cripple override him being a white male in their minds?

>insmells pretending they weren't seething for a week and crying over ten wasted years after Episode 3
Severe lack of self awareness is a sign of autism.

no he's still a straight white male just like tyrion

what the fuck is wrong with these people?
Arya, Sansa, and Brienne are still good characters. do they honestly believe the show is misogynistic because ONE woman went evil?

>someone needs to post the "oh kinda like you're doing right now" pasta in these threads

please

I haven't cared for like 3 seasons mate. None of this shit makes any sense. I just embrace it and and Honk my red nose.

OK I don't watch GOT but doesnt this bitch command a slave army? That alone makes her contemptible.

That's a really strange thing to say considering you don't even know my opinion on the ending of that episode.

He's a cripple AND he's autistic. That gives him double the protection from these cretins, right? His white maleness cannot overcome that double whammy.

Attached: 1557632046835.jpg (1280x1986, 428K)

reddit salt

Attached: file.png (1254x107, 32K)

>Making people butthurt doesn't make it good
yes it absolutely does. It's been shit for years, this is literally the best ending possible

what are the leaks for next episode?

a slave army she "freed"

>white maleness
Wrong, that overcomes anything

Oh, so you were also making fun of the white male incels on this board for being invested in Game of Thrones the entire week they were shitting the board up?

>I am literally shaking from anxiety right now

Attached: laff.jpg (326x155, 5K)

NOOOOOOO MY STRONK FEMALE VIRTUOUS EMPOWERMENT. DANNY IS THE GOOD GUY

Attached: 1556755799882.jpg (263x191, 6K)

wtf is wrong with these people

a meteor ends it all

John kills Danny

Do we have any death threats yet?

Attached: 1557700304433.jpg (1102x1080, 250K)

Jon kills Dany before she can sit on the throne
Jon leaves to go beyond the wall and live with the freefolk

Bran is elected "King" by a council made up by Tyrion, Davos, and Bronn

>arya

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Do you think Disney is regretting hiring D&D for Woke Wars right about now

You tell me since you seem very keen at figuring out what's going on in my head.

>I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
I can't tell if this is real, or one of you guys roleplaying.

the one that goes "huh huh huh" ?

my dick is diamonds

>Read every book
So wait, this is misogynist trash but a 12 year old getting raped by dogs isn't?

>Arya and Sansa
>Smug anime smiles, unwarranted passive aggressiveness and quippy one liners
>Good
Yikes my man.

Attached: 1518802785569.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Of course not. That's just plain sexy.

I am praying to God and Jesus and Yaweh and L Ron Hubbard that Disney backs out of the deal

Danearys is the embodiment of the crazy cat lady. No kids. Dragon mommy. Thinks she is entitled to love and respect.

Based George and dnd making women everywhere embarrass themselves on the internet, and reveal their entitled arrogant hypocrisy to everyone around them

And that's a good thing.

you know what I mean
they're still "the good guys"

Glad to see all the Dany fangirls coming out and showing D&D that women aren't overly emotional, impulsive, short-tempered, unstable individuals.

Yes because their imperial dreams were crushed. They don't want different lords & ladies ruling over different people, they want their yas queen moron ruling over everyone and imposing her own will on the entire world.

>Not praying to all the Gods it does happen
What the fuck is wrong with you? The worst this shit gets, the better.

>but why the kid of the mad king turns out to be insane
it's like a Batman TV show where in the last 2 episodes the daughter of the Joker was mad all this time

Attached: 1557694998559.jpg (418x475, 34K)

women are used to getting fucked, its not a fantasy for them. unlike holding power and ruling

Does anyone have the Punished Dany pic?

This episode was fantastic and conformity towards "hurrr this seasons trash" blinding objectivity for good tv reveals you to be a pleb

Black and female is definitely way higher on the progressive stack, so no being an autistic cripple is not enough.

kek this

Did these people skip season 1-5? Almost every character goes through some shit and has setbacks. But when it's their favourite character it suddenly crosses a line and they turn it into politics

Low tier bait. Can't even be bothered to post a fish pic.

Because women don’t think

Why were all the Northmen slaughtering civilians too? I get the dickless and the sandniggers

i fucking hate women i'm so glad they're angry
based GOT

For the lulz. Basically their version of shitposting.

The whole episode I was so excited for the twitter salt mining. I was more excited for that than this shitty show tonight. The internet is affecting me.

OMG fucking incels, HAVE SEX, yikes!

Revenge for Eddard Stark and Robb Stark.

Abstain from sex

>The bare minimum
>Killing anyone who won't bend the knee
>Sacking King's Landing after they surrender
>Not being the true heir to the throne

?????????

Attached: 1539566305132.gif (511x284, 610K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE GOT NOW BAHAHAHAHAHAH ... LOOK AT THOSE LANNISTER FUCKING SHITS DIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK EM

>They also ruined the Hound
How? He did exactly what he said he was going to do and the writing was on the way he'd die doing it.

>better surprise us with something other than this dumb and sexist etc
>implying she didn't expect le stronk independent womyn
>implying the fact she got "dumb and sexist shit" instead is by definition, by taking into account her preconceived notion the way she did, a surprise
>implying she hasn't already gotten just what she asked for and is complaining about it

You better learn those semantics if you want to roll with the skullcaps, dawg.

>if only ygritte were still alive

D&D are retards but they know how to make a splash

Attached: sdsdfsdf.jpg (300x168, 8K)

when did you realize we unironically live in a clown world?

Attached: 1556795542317.jpg (747x733, 104K)

>mad queen is a sexist cliche
>being an empathetic woman isn't a sexist cliche

>Why are they trying to say women don't go crazy and over emotional while acting exactly that way?

Because these women are crazy and overemotional.

are these people actually fucking braindead? don't get me wrong d&d are fucking morons but you genuinely need to have an iq below 50 or at the very least be trolling to post something like this.

>Bronn
Is Bronn the true winner of GoT? Nothing bad ever happens to him and he gets to fuck bitches all day.

it's literally the same guy who screenshotted it and posted it here

Best episode of the season hands down. Seeing the social justice crowd flip their shit is fantastic. Cant wait till jon kills dany

It was objectively good

Only people who don't like it are Reddit fags and conformist cucks

The irony of the incels in these posts. These women need to have sex already.

>When I write women, I take a man and remove reason and accountability

The old rule reigns supreme, suck it down, Buzzfuckers.

Imagine your life being so good that you can invest your emotions in a TV show.

>read every book, watched from beginning, too dumb to see obvious foreshadowing

Fat cunts are the worst fans

Other than her turning mad being too rushed, this was actually great. She is a power hungry narcissist who is obsessed with being queen and ruling over people who hate her using a foreign army. Also from her perspective she gave Cersei the chance. Cersei also didn’t send her armies to Winterfell. Mad Dany had every reason to burn it all. They hate her and there is a new queen in town. But she deserves to lose her head because of it too. Seems very SOIAF-esque to me and is no doubt one of the major plot points given to them by GRRM

I hate a lot of the plot points and writing for episode 3 but I can't help enjoying it as a "spectacle" if that makes sense, the build up/shots/music etc are so well done, I just wish there were more episodes/competent writers so we could finish the show off properly.

if anything cripple isn't enough and autist will make them think he's some alt-right incel

Racist? I was hoping Jon would kill that unsullied who looks like Obama

How could D&D be so based?

>that last comment
Hysterical woman annoyed that her tv show fan favorite became hysterical woman

He's the only person in the whole of Westeros that doesn't get fucked by the war.

No, an asteroid, as in made of ice, the Night Kings final gambit

>Blonde white girl gets BTFO'd in both the first and last episode of the series

Pottery.

>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALES
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hilarious. These are the same basedboy faggits that castegated original SW fans. Eat fucking shit, cucks.

Attached: 1493507778090.jpg (568x614, 49K)

I'm jealous.

*Avoids the question*

Attached: 1478830343360.gif (160x160, 289K)

This episode was actually pretty good, because they finally spat straight in the face of everyone who was too stupid to detect that Dany has been the villain since the first time she got power.

>beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young
He is the most experienced character out of all of them in the series.

>I get great joy from it all. A tv show, a FICTIONAL tv show pisses people off this much.

to be fair the virgin incels who live in basements get just as triggered when they portray realistic strong women reminding them that we are all equal

>virgin incels

Attached: 435D3371-C98C-4869-9F46-18A4D9A490AD.png (591x803, 52K)

>episode 3
>YAAAS QUEEEEEN!!!! I Episode 5
>M-MISOGNY!!!!!! TRASH!!! AAAAAGGHGHH!!

Things turned out better than expected.
A great episode in a pile of shit season.

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

Episode 3 was objectively bad both as character development and as the culmination of ten years of plot.

Episode 5 is actually GREAT for character development and might actually redeem the show, depending on how 6 goes, because they finally showed their trump card: Danaerys is the actual villain of the story.

And that's a good thing!

>realistic strong women
Ironically the only realistic strong woman in this series is Dany, and she's now the villain of the show.

So really, they were right--there wasn't a realistic strong woman in this series until this episode, and now those "incels" (made up word btw) are fucking celebrating.

Damn, that's really pathetic...
Are women the new incels?

NOOOO DON'T SLAY QWEEEEN NOT MY QWEEEEN

Probably the same amount of time it took to realize righties are insane, so at least 2 decades

Argentine here too and i don't have a twitter account, i recommend you to do the same boludo

Cope harder. Centrism is for queers.

I know making fun of SJWs or whatever is a broken record but these people are fucking crazy

Attached: IMG_20190510_204603.jpg (933x675, 75K)

>Tyrion
Tyrion is the sole reason everything went to shit. Killed Tywin so King's Landing went to shit. Brough Dany to Westeros so the NK got a dragon and melted the ice and then Dany destroyed King's Landing. And betrayed Varys, the only friend he has ever had other than Jaime, because he was too afraid of Dany. He really deserved to die more than anyone else.

Wow, that's genuinely pathetic.
I'm going to assume that's a dude.