Yea Forums Safe Haven

No got, capeshit, or starwars allowed.

What kinos are you marathoning? Which shows are you torrenting? Discuss.

Attached: image.jpg (2500x1870, 985K)

THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS

I'm marathoning The Return of the King at the moment

DING DONG

Attached: 1557424430080m.jpg (1024x758, 102K)

94! There are 94 threads about GOT right now! I counted as I hid each one!

Jannies, do your fucking job!

Attached: 1526277429276.png (1000x600, 850K)

Jurassic Park, Killer Klowns from Outer Space and Leafie

It went up to 107, but people are making new threads so quickly that the GOT threads with zero replies are all being replaced with new GOT threads with zero replies.

Literally never seen a single episode of got

Based

I'm watching the Sabrina netflix show
It's hot garbage

DS9 season 6.

Actually watching through the Bond films in order atm. Just finished Goldeneye.

Best one was OHMSS

Doing a meryl streep marathon bc my girlfriend forced me in to it

>It's Ho-Lee Fuk, the little Chinese fella

I recently rewatched Amélie. Such a magical movie, probably the best romantic comedy I've ever seen.

>I hate something
>I know I'll count it

mah nigger, same here

Attached: 51xv1SNEX3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

I'm obsessively refreshing Yea Forums looking for any thread other than GoT to post in

I'm watching EURON GIVING QUEEN CERSEI HIS BIG COCK

I hate this fucking board, but I can't leave.

Attached: A2-Leaving 4chan & Old-fag response.webm (1280x692, 2.25M)

I've been rewatching the Sopranos