HERE'S YOUR REDEEMED CHARACTER, BRO

HERE'S YOUR REDEEMED CHARACTER, BRO

Attached: 5ccfd31bd2d6a.jpg (620x356, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sIYe74sczE
youtube.com/watch?v=qQuiTa9isS0
youtu.be/R1fsTYP-N0s
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-petition-to-not-let-daniel-benioff-and-d-b-weiss-ruin-star-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everyone gets perfectly redeemed in the end
nah

It's more about how they threw all his development down the window

I'm not as mad as I thought I'd be.
He was My Favorite Character through the Entire Saga and I DID Want Him to Kill her, but since she was pregnant this actually made sense.

He was an addict and his addiction was to his sister. He couldn't break his addiction and it got him killed. Sounds pretty realistic to me.

Yeah, I like how devoted he is to Cersei, but they were doing the exact opposite for like 3 seasons, just have him be 99% devoted throughout the show

He pulled an Xbox 360.

Except he actually manages in the book, where he's even more intoxicated by her initially. You're just making excuses for a shit show even though there's absolutely no plausible reason to do so.

I'm actually fine with how they resolved him, he doesn't feel ruined to me and he still feels like the most human character of the cast.

Not Like This!

It wasn't foreshadowed, hinted or anything.
He just popped out of bed and out of the blue decided that Cersei was the most important thing in his life, while all his character arcs showed him slowly growing out of a relationship in which he was only a vessel for Cersei narcissistic love.

>all those people who thought he was going to KL to kill Cersei

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He's not redeemed, he never was supposed to be. In the end he did what he always thought he would, what he had to do.
Did people really want Jamie to betray his most base impulse? Maybe it's bookfags pretending their canon still matters. Either way it was beautifully done and gave the actors every chance to shine, and they did.

Retard.

>Best character in the books
>Huge cuck in the show

BRAVO DABID

>Cersei mistreats him all the time, implies she’ll have him executed if he doesn’t obey him on multiple occasions
>finally gets fed up and leaves
>former enemies who have many reasons to kill him decide to show him mercy
>finds a legitimately nice girl
>knows full well that the northern army and dany’s forces are headed south to beat her and most certainly kill her
>pffft idgaf, good luck Tyrion
>fucks brienne
>next day
>oh shit they’re gonna kill Cersei, I gotta go be with her

just how bad of a lay is Brienne

I get that, the gripe I have is the fact that he randomly said "I didn't actually care about those innocent people I saved" right before he dies, is this another case of subverting expectations or what? At the time I tried to justify it thinking he was just joking with tyrion but neither actors gave that impression.

Yeah, I watched the explanation by D&D too. You know you don't have to suck up every drop of cum they spurt, right?

Brienne's pussy game was too weak

>openly promotes incest in your path

Attached: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

Because if Jaime had it would have given that bleak world's humanity hope that a man can change and find salvation. Why do people continue to watch this bleak kick in the crotch is beyond me.

or how good is that cersei pussy?

Their death was inevitable at that moment and he knew it. He was clinging to what he loved the most and nothing else mattered at the moment, including their child.

Look at what they did to my boy

Wow that’s really idiotic.

Incest is why dany is insane though

so did he impregnate brienne of tarth or not?

>watch the show with my sister
>constant brother sister incest talk feels awkward

Attached: 8CF02330-7201-42B6-8EBA-0A819C57DF7C.png (861x877, 186K)

She does stuff that's taboo even now.

I'm talking about when he's being freed by tyrion he says something along the lines of "to tell you the truth I never much cared for them innocent or otherwise. Is that just him trying to save face in front of his brother? because it really didn't seem like it, it just feels like a total contradiction to his bath "confession" scene in s2/3 can't remember it's been a while.

holy fuck imagine being this deluded

This

she cute?

did he died?
i dont watch this show

>watch the show with my sister
>she keeps trying to lay on top of me and won't give me space

Fuck off bitch

He loved Cersei. People don't change who they love on a dime, he's no hero or paragon of justice. He literally did nothing wrong.
In the end he just wanted to be with his loved one when it ended. You can't fault anyone for that.

Some masonry fell on him and cersei.

dude bang your sister.

Yes

>Go to Winterfell to fight the Army of the Dead in a Great War
>Arrive/ Catch up with people
>Winterfell happens
>Over in one battle, contribute nothing to the victory
>fuck brienne
>go back to Cersei

What an arc

Shit writing retard kys

is the series over?
whos going to kill the mad chick?

>he never was supposed to be

He's being redeemed in the actual books you stupid fucking retard

Wait until next week when Jon and Sansa fuck.

Do drug addicts foreshadow?

So? The show doesn't follow the books.

According to the leaks which have been 100% correct so far, Jon stabs her.

didnt jon died at the end of book 5?

Siblings and other close relations breeding for millennia isn't even possible, retard. Your bloodline would just die out, not produce beautiful master race kids that have a higher chance of going insane.

>contrarian retards will actually defend what they did to jaime in this episode

The very first thing we know of Jaime is that he is the kingslayer - he betrayed his sworn oath as the most revered of knights to literally stab the man he swore to protect in the back, all because he was going to nuke kings landing.

In this episode "I don't care about any of those millions" to tyrion

In the books he is finally on the path to curing his poisonous relationship with cersei, when he receives her letter begging him to return to king's landing for her trial by combat while at riverrun, he burns it. He is on the course of finally finding his honor after all the years of wearing the shame of "kingslayer" (which of course, is ironically one of the most honorable things he did in a certain way). The maggy the frog prophecy, while initially intended to drive the reader towards suspecting tyrion just as cersei does, is more likely referring to jaime

In this episode, his sister boner is so strong he runs from winterfell to the red keep just to hold her as they die, despite the fact that she has condemned the city to die with her vanity and despite the fact that she did exactly what aerys was planning to do when she blew up the sept of baelor

>show up at winterfell
>act autistic
>long night happens, get chased around like a bitch for half an episode then one-shot the night king out of nowhere
>go to kings landing
>just run around with peasants all episode while shit happens nearby
Why?

>mfw they did the best character in this show so fucking dirty
It's worse than Stannis in my opinion.
At least Stannis went out fighting to the last, taking out two fuckers, and then facing death (and the one thing he did wrong in both books and series) with honor.

Jaime didn't get shit. No character evolution. No songs will be sung of him, he'll always be just the kingslayer one-handed sister fucker that went out fighting "find in bum" man over dried up Cersei pussy.

Yeah, and the books are better you fucking retard.

no.

It's not how it's handled in the book.

M8 even if you weren't paying attention there's no way you wouldn't have found out Jon got resurrected.

He realized after banging Brianne that he cannot love anyone else than his sister

Did the show even treated his relationships with Cersei like an addiction ?
What was the point of all the Brienne scenes ?
Why did he fight Euron ?
What was the point of all his scenes before season 5 ?
Is having his character saying "Nop all lie, still loved Cersei and all" in one scene good writing ?

D&D are just hacks who clearly had no clue of how to handle certains character beyond the book, and who decided to write lazy twists to get rid of character that became too much for them, that's what they did with Littlefingers.

And the show isn't bad. And the books could never be finished, if they are they won't live up to any expectation of deluded bookfags.

>stab the man he swore to protect in the back, all because he was going to nuke kings landing.

I never liked this retcon. The original explanation of him saving his own skin before Ned stormed the throne room made much more sense.

>Jaime's character arc wasted
>Sandor's character arc wasted

Attached: 1555347203011.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

like i said i dont watch the show
i see a few webms and OP's now and then

>the show isn't bad

The best part of the episode after the normie tears was seeing all the faggots who worshiped Jaime on /got/ get utterly BTFO'd. He was always an evil shit and could never be redeemed for what he did to Ned.

Yep
I want anons who disagree to tell me how Him mirdering his unborn child would be In-Character for someone with a Redemption arc?

ask her to re-enact some scenes

Attached: 1557603147453.png (523x415, 537K)

it kind of works. He gets a worse ending than he deserves but Cersei get's a better ending than she deserves. Ying and Yang

based

>retcon
are you fucking stupid? ned thinks the latter and it is first presented to the viewer that way because he is a pov character, but its one of many instances where a character's pov is subjective/incorrect in the books

It was never a retcon, it was always the point of his character, it just wasn't revealed until like the second book.

>a twist is a retcon now

>what he did to Ned

What Catelyn, Littlefinger and Joffrey did to Ned*

Jamie was never a coward, Ned was an unreliable narrator who didnt know the full story

the hound was always going to die in the cleganebowl, thats the only reason he lived

Quick rundown?

The writers fuck him over and instead of using last episode's Jamie moment they married the idea and went full retarded with it. Jamie died like a filler side character pretty much.

Can anyone explain how come Euron can 1v3 sandsneks but jobs to a fucking cripple?

Attached: 1484058394282.png (504x529, 216K)

I'm honestly convinced that D&D are trolling the fuck out of showfags with how these last few episodes have gone.

>jobs
Dude stabbed him like three times. Jaime only won because main character plot armor.

Shut up fag. He’s gonna kill her in cannon.

Attached: 885FD20C-3CC0-4913-A882-CA35B313F175.png (1280x1928, 100K)

Jamie was one of the top 5 swordsman in the land.

The same reason barriston selmy got his shit pushed in by a bunch of niggergoons in an alleyway

redemption is 4 fairly tails bro hAvE yOu EvEr MeT a DrUg AdDiCt B4???

I enjoyed this episode but I really hated what happened with Jaime, specially the Euron duel, it felt so pointless, kinda like they felt the need to give him a final fight.

>take a character
>progress them only halfway through their arc after 7 seasons
>2nd to last episode of the series, half them completely rewind back to square fucking negative one for the epic TWEEST

Yes, the show is bad, you retarded little faggot.

He had just swam for like 5 miles

Mike tyson would also lose 10 v 1 but yeah.

Brainlets don't get that his death was foreshadowed.

>You want the good girl (Brienne) but you need the bad pussy (Cersei)

Jaime was in the room for that scene and the words were obviously meant to apply to him and foreshadow his final moments.

Attached: 6575d26db4560f98584af61bc841d991.jpg (800x447, 31K)

This.

Jamie was never a redeeming character. I would say the fact that he went back to Cersei is consistent with who he was at it's core. He loved her.

Attached: tumblr_prerffnFp31sc6ihf_400.jpg (400x390, 16K)

>Pushes Bran out of tower to protect sister
>Tower falls on him and sister
>Ded
Pottery

Why does Euron want to murder a cripple?

Banging brienne made his character do a 180 personality wise?

Is that you, Dan?

>mfw it all comes down to bad poosi memes

Attached: 1553541934602.jpg (500x332, 13K)

gotta murder something

>Jaime's entire character and every minute of screentime can be likened to a crack head stealing a tv to pay for crack

Wow. Amazing.

WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR TRUMP

>a giant virgin with the face of a man
vs.
>kinky crazy sister that checks off like two dozens fetishes at once who's been screwing her whole life

Hmmmm.....

Also, in the books he becomes cold and distant towards Cercei because he finds out she's sleeping with other men, including some of his fellow kings guard

He should have died in Winterfell. The Hound, too. What they did was tantamount to swimming aboard The Titanic after it hit the iceberg and going down with the ship. It served no purpose.

Attached: 1434998268957.png (317x392, 134K)

literally never in the books go suck on more of dabids dick

>literally never in the books go suck on more of dabids dick
I'm pretty fucking sure the wildfire caches and the plan to burn'em all is in the books mate.

>Mike tyson would also lose 10 v 1
Not against a bunch of white twinks with fuckable pink assholes he wouldn't

Attached: 183298392832.gif (206x310, 1.99M)

He was redeemed brainlets, hear my objectively correct interpretation:

He DID reject the evil woman that Cersei became by leaving her side in season 7 and going to the north. He did not go back to King's Landing to rejoin the Lannister cause, he went back to die with Cersei because of his love for the girl she once was. Had Cersei won the battle and stayed evil Cersei he would have strangled here. But, in defeat, she reverted back to a helpless woman in despair for her children. Do you really think that Jaime's redemption was to come by murdering a despondent mother in the map room?

tl;dr his redemption was complete when he abandoned Cersei in s7

they butchered my boy, the dabids fuck em.

Is Varys alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=3sIYe74sczE

Nope.

He retrieved his honor by fighting against the night king, keeping his word to Dany and Jon. That was the point of him leaving Cersei last season. After that, he did what he pleased, trying to be faithful to what he desired most against anyone's opinion.

Then he should have been shown to have had a bigger part to play in the battle at Winterfell.
Because as it his, it feels completely hollow.

There's a limit to how many people one person could take on no matter how skilled they are, I think 10 average people would just be too much, but what do I know?

I had a relationship with a woman that was like that for 10 years.
It's hell.

So was he going back to Cersei because he's a cuck or to kill her?

Attached: 2252761_f248.jpg (248x256, 9K)

>all bad people need to die or be redeemed

Imagine defending incest, oh wait...I imagine Yea Forums's catalog has 6 incest threads atm

lol yeah that is definitely true, just wanted to point out that Jaime wouldn't have stood by queen bitch Cersei so it wasn't a betrayal of his development at least

to be with her as she died

You faggots with you "MUH ADDICT" shit are worse than the faggots claiming that Arya had YEARS of assassin training.

That much was obvious but the context we ended up getting for the cleganebowl was fucking garbage

Mountain was going to die there no matter what, Sandor literally only ended up fighting him for revenge which is what he was supposed to have moved on from. He wasn't protecting anyone or serving any purpose

Jaime died as he lived

a fucking cuck

Did cersei ever explained her tax policy?

Not Jon. Arya

It's like a drunk trying non-alcoholic beer.

it's called good writing ya dumbfuck. they could have arya instantly drop dead of a brain aneurysm and use your stupid ass excuse, it doesn't make it a good story

There's no point in sandor being alive if he isn't the faith's champion in the books. This is why the books will never be done. GRRM wrote himself into a corner and he fucked himself.

>having sex with brianne
>holy fuck this SUCKS
>runs straight to cersei

If it was a lesser show, the Danytards would be focusing on how Jaime is more honorable than Cersei

Underrated post

Jaime was always a little bitch nice to see some justice was served up in the end

just how good is cersei's cunt?

he is the BEST actor in the show, BY FAR

>the character's human nature results in their failure
woah, d and d btfo

Attached: game-of-throne-season-7-spoiler-was-ned-stark-really-killed-988994-1520956230.jpg (480x270, 16K)

and he lost his dominate hand just try jerking off with your left hand

i called this from the start. the whole show started because they loved each other. it was only fitting they died together. brother/sister love is the purest most honest thing there is. god i wish i had a sister

Dies with his true love in his arms. I say he went out a G

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.46.33 PM.png (837x458, 410K)

Oh, and I bet you were just a fucking sex god your first time, right?

The only corner he's stuck in is with Mereen, which makes sense that Dany would want to play petty dictator to a bunch of assholes before realizing she's wasting her time and leaves Slaver's Bay as a fucking anarchic mess.

damn bro, story?

>b-but the boooookss!
faggot

I'd rather not.

He would need 10 punches, 1 for each guy. Thats how insane tyson was in his prime

What the fuck even happened to Essos

>And the show isn't bad.
How fucking young are you? I'm 20 myself and when this shit show came out I LOVED it. First real TV show I watched and I loved it to death. How can you still defend this shitshow after all this time? How does it feel to live with an IQ of

>despite everything about her, I still want to fuck my batshit sister because she's a cunt that didn't want to die dispite everything she did
Jaime is the worst written character in GoT

You're an idiot.

GRRM writes events from different points of view. The point of view given by Ned is that he betrayed his king and stabbed him to save his own neck. The view given by Jamie is he did it to stop the wild fire blowing up.

Considering he killed all the alchemists I would go for the second story being true. But having multiple characters give different 'realities' is a fucking WRITING STYLE you moron not a fucking retcon.

Most of the characters on the show right now are completely inhuman though.

I'm a righty, I EXCLUSIVELY jerk it with my left.

Yeah he was SO addicted to Cersei and didn’t care at all about any other innocent people... oh wait last season he suicide charged Danny to try and end the war even if it means killing himself. Shit ending for him and he is my favorite character.

well are things better now at least?

Don't forget Jaimes version is backed up by them finding the wildfire stashed all over the city.

There was a Viking who killed 30 something Anglo-Saxons on a bridge only got killed because someone sneak into a barrel and floated under the bridge to stab him through the wood

His entire existence is based on the fact that he broke his oath to protect his king so he could protect the people of King's Landing. That earned him the permanent disdain of everyone in Westeros and the label Kingslayer. This episode: "fuck everyone in King's Landing lol."

it's a human nature show not a hero journey meme show

>being addicted to pepole

retard

>Meanwhile

Attached: 33.jpg (900x506, 46K)

Yea she must have been terrible at sex. That's the only logical explanation.

He got redeemed though. Trying to save the woman he loves was the good thing to do. Why would have he fought for an invading army commanded by a crazy queen he just met?

found the incel who never found love

It's also not a very entertaining show. One can demonstrate people meeting disaster due to their nature in very poetic ways but we haven't seen that too often.

He killed him because he wasn't going to kill his own father you autist. He NEVER gave a fuck about peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQuiTa9isS0

The only explanation I can think of is that they wanted to piss every single fan of every single character off. There is no other way to explain the way they butchered every single interesting characters arc.

WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAATTTTTTT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ROCKS KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1518111484689.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

Don't worry he'll be back for some retarded reason in the new council

Damn, NCW has aged a lot.

Yeah, it is called being codependant. It is an actual thing that isn't vrry uncommon, look it up.

Oh wow you're 20, what a great and mature person you are.
I bet you feel real grown up hating things on 4channel.

This is exactly what happened. D&D are actually bitter that they had to work on this shitshow for 8 years and are literally taking it out on the fans despite all the fucking money it made them.

the irony of this is that they used a track from the Leftovers, a better HBO show that they tried to cancel after S2 but let them finish in S3.

but Jaime's arc is still the best. everyone mad at how it ended are just being fags

thats because of shit writing but the whole arcs are clear and jaime failed like most others

ngl if I was jaime I'd probably say screw it and fuck cersei too

That's not really an arch though, is it? They have to realize why they failed or we as an audience have to realize why they failed.

That can still change, especially since Cersei in the books got humbled and now mild thanks to the naked run. Jaime could think that she could be changed for the better.

Incest is the purest form of love. I'm happy for this ending.

i hope the show ends with Bran triumphantly struggling to his feet, walking again for the first time ever, and he proceeds to floss next to Peter Quill

>isn't possible
You have some history to read. It will give congenital defects but your offspring don't become infertile.

>tfw fans understand Jamie's character better than the writers
youtu.be/R1fsTYP-N0s
I was going to rewatch this entiee show with a friend, but now I don't even want to fiinish this series. This season has just left such a bad taste in my mouth, that its retroactively ruining the rest of the series

Attached: mainqimgf72a04628d9a321346b0a9c338901343.png (602x339, 143K)

SUBVERTED

>Hunterfag and a massive homosexual
Unsurprising.

the reason d&d made this shit season was a secret plan to motivate GRRM to actually finish the books. if the show ended on a good note the fat fuck would never finish

>faggot x faggot fan

Attached: 1337529291492.png (621x570, 614K)

Just read the books or get them on audiotape. They are much better, and even if GRRM doesn't finish them, no ending at all is better than this ending.

end scene was pretty good with cersei breaking down and jaime comforting her, but it'd be nice if they arrived at that via writing and development rather PTSD from brienne's stinky pussy

>jealous you can't get pussy like Gon can

To save his family you mean.

t-thanks for the subverted expectations

Attached: 06.jpg (1041x1509, 911K)

that's the writing but you can write jaime to make it look feasible that jaime would prefer cersei over dany in retrospect considering cersei didn't kill a million people

Oberyn was the only good character in this show

Hunter x Hunter is a completely hetero show, what are you two on about?

>implying
Cersei's pretty mild from being mind broken by the naked run. She'd probably do nothing and just keep into the castle away from anyone seeing her.

So 'shit writing' is whatever you personally dislike right?

No, it's whatever reddit says you should dislike.

did a jew write it?
it can't be any good

based

>. everyone mad at how it ended are just being fags

jamies character had more depth than anyone else in the damn show/books. the ending was retarded

this is honestly the funniest comment ive read on this board

Attached: 3hn3yiw7vvx21.jpg (640x566, 64K)

WHY DIDN'T HE KILL HIS PREGNANT SISTER? I thought he was redeemed.

>mad king killing innocents
IM GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING
>mad danny killing innocents
IM GOING BACK TO MY LOVERS ARMS

>>others
You guys are retards. Yes, it's sad to see your rolemodel turn bad boy again, but it's fucking realistic as fuck. Do no people that get released from prison end up there? >inb4 muh 8 seasons of change, kys.

Battle of Stamford Bridge, and the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles say it was 40 men.

retard

>yeah bro, but he was a good guy now, he dindu nuffin and in the books he was actually cured since this show is always truthful to the book
>also I had a hard on for him so he must have ended as the king because he was nice to midget boi and others
Yep, kys.

retard

the fact that he brought cersei down into the tunnels to try to get to the rowboat tyrion set up meant that he was trying to get them to pentos

Thanks npc, just won a $10 bet that you'll reply with that. Make me win another $10 with another retard, will ya.

retard

>expecting people to get past their flaws just because they want to

addicts go back to drugs, people go back to abusive ex's

he never broke free from his love for her and it cost him

They're women.

Yep. Except for the line where he says that he couldn't care less about the people. I thought that was the exact opposite of his entire arc. He cares too much for the people even though he loves Cersei. He should've carried that to the end. On the way to Cersei, he should have felt conflicted and waste some time helping people in the city instead of pushing them out of his way.

and then trained extensively with bronn to learn how to switch hands

ring of death reference? i don't get it.

>Not Like This!

I can't believe that line was used.

1/10 d&d

But he didn't just walk away?

He had to swim to shore first and was tired

I literally trained my left hand to do so in order to use the mouse with my right hand at the same time

well she was ridding a dragon
all ballestas destroyed

what else could he do?

you're just a moron and so is everyone else who thinks that Jamie ever changed for one second. He is still the same as he always was, the only changes in his behavior happened because he lost some power, lost his hand and so forth. He still only ever cared about himself and even in the very end he still only cares about Cersei despite her being a mass murderer of epic proportions.

Unfortunately this. I saw my sister go through rehab twice, get a college scholarship, then end up back on the streets doing molly. Most people never truly escape serious addictions.

>He still only ever cared about himself and even in the very end he still only cares about Cersei
imagine being this stupid

why do people need arcs?

>threw all his development [out] the window
I see what you did there.

>MUH REALISM

Don't ever go into writing, all of you are certified brainlets and don't know how simple storytelling works at all.

fuck off with your grimdark bullshit. we have enough depraved characters, you don't do an eight-year redemption arc just to "nope" it at the last second.

Don't the recessive genes show up like getting anemia? That's what happened with the royal families of Europe in the past since they usually just choose to wed each other. I've read articles before, that the offspring of two people who are from different countries actually lead to a better immune system and more desirable traits in the genes actually make the offspring stronger. Probably one of the reasons why Empires, with multitudes of different people are actually stronger than kingdoms with a homogeneous population in the long run.

he just exploded and swam like 3 miles to shore. He shouldn't even be alive.

>Talking with my aunt about GoT and the Avengers
>Says she doesn't like Cap because he's always perfect and does the right thing
>Point out that she likes Jon Snow and he's basically the same in terms of moral righteousness
>She counters that he makes mistakes, using the fact that he fucked his aunt as an example
>"So having sex with your aunt makes you a better character?"
>"Yes!"

The fruit hung so low Tyrion could have picked it off the tree himself, but I didn't have the balls to go for it.

I wish this wasn't a fake story you faggot

lefty but grew up with mouse on right hand side so didn't know any different master race.

It's real, she just saw Endgame last night. She kind of dropped it after that because I think she realized who she was having this conversation with and didn't trust me not to say something stupid if she kept it up. Honestly if my grandmother wasn't in the room at the time I probably would have.

What the fuck even was his arc?

fuck your sister to the bitter end

He didn't grab her bare ass as he was dying

get your hand chopped off and then die some time later

Pussy quality testing arc

don't ever really change at all just get more pathetic as time goes by

not to mention the little brother prophecy

>oh i get it the Hound is gonna kill Cersei, I mena I always figured it would be Jaimie ... but I guess im ok with this.
>NOPE

Found a petition to save star wars from them - let's get this viral and lose them their jobs:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-petition-to-not-let-daniel-benioff-and-d-b-weiss-ruin-star-wars

Spread it, I want this in the news

>save star wars
how can you save something that's already dead?

Rian Johnson is the only kinoman working at Lucasfilm

>save star wars from them
7 years late faggot

could you imagine if he tried to cop a feel, and Cersei would look at him like "wtf are you doing?" and then the ceiling collapses on them.

if the world was ending and i could see my asshole ex desu id probably fuck over everyone too and die

What character development? Didn't he pillage and sack Highgarden just because his sister wanted money just last season? Can we please stop pretending Jaime was some chivalrous knight? He never was

>muh book
not an argument

Jesus christ I can't believe that's so hard for people to get.

>Jaime lannisters arc ends in him cucking and killing himself and his line because he got bad pussy up north

Am I missing something in the lore that let's him get stabbed twice in the gut and survive? Anyone?

The "episode isn't over for another 15 minutes" plot armor

post it on those feminist reddits and you will get it to the news in no time.