So, how was it?

So, how was it?

Attached: D5SZdKPW0AEO_HY.jpg (927x1200, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cn36Pb8z3yI
youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
youtu.be/vF8rdHz2wZw
youtu.be/VaIwtO6VWCU?t=172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bruh, look at this hype!

>it happens

oh no no no no no no no no no HA AHAHAHAHAHA!

it was fine

>a fucking draw

Lmaooo. Based

>Hound doesn’t get to fuck Sansa
Lame.

Copout. Sandor should have died, but died fulfilled knowing that Clegane has truly been dead for a long time now.

Zombie Mountain looked so bad it was ridiculous, atleast Sandor seemed to have a laugh

what's the undercard

Would've love to seen The Hound use a flaming sword but it was still pretty good.

Pretty gud I'm glad grey worm didn't get involved like the leak said

chicken shite

I thought it was the best part of the episode

i mean it was fine?? it was the same as literally other fight in the show lol.

>swing swords
>'aaahhhhhg'
>punches
>fall down
>trapped
>grab sharp thing/sword :-O
>stab

REDDIT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
WE DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

0/10

Shit setting, the staircase prevented anything resembling good choreography

That shot before the duel started was absolutely kino

It was okay I suppose it could never live up to the hype

I don’t get it why was he fighting darth vader?

>Euron out of fucking nowhere
Who knew Cleganebowl would be overshadowed by the most unexpected duel ever

Attached: 18A1C296-F8C4-4C14-8279-4CB2126FE1AA.jpg (537x534, 75K)

Bad like everything else. D&D managed to ruin Clegane Bowl and Jaime's arc in one episode LOL

lol

It was definitely the best part of the episode, that much is certain.

Still, it wasn't the epic back-and-forth affair many had hoped it to be, which I think makes sense, considering Gregor is a fucking superhuman zombie at this point. The best Sandor could have hoped for is to take his brother down with him. Pretty kino if you ask me.

Yeah, the sword duel was shit but the start of the fight was fucking kino

This so much. It was good for what it was but it could have been great if the setting hadn't been so shitty

RIP Qyburn

Would've been a decent twist if only a flaming sword could kill zombie Mountain.

Jaime V Euron

There were a lot of good shots in this episode. Literally the only positive thing I can say about it.

>the state of cgi in 2019

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

I agree

>This so much.

holy shit take your reddit responses and get the fuck out of here, faggot.

lmao no. Cleganebowl shat all over Euron's """duel""" with Jaime.

I liked the hound saying “your grace”
And I liked when he choked slammed that one guy
The fight itself was ok, I didn’t mind that it ended in a draw

No real resolution, they just pulled the Kingkong VS Godzilla, "both win" falling off a cliff. Oldest trick in the book, what a fucking dissapointment

Attached: 1475208934918.png (222x201, 90K)

Retarded.

Sorry
Meant for

Only fucking plot that reached its logical conclusion. I'll take it.

it still baffles me how random fuckers like you can write better schlock than """professional"""" fucking show writers at HBO.

I expected nothing and was still let down. And why the fuck did they use the actor that played Varys to also play Sir Gregor?

luke vs vader was better...

What were you expecting, exactly?

Dissapointing. The final shot was fitting glorious tho.

>Fire gave him his revenge
>Fire was the only way to kill the Mountain zombified
>Fire cleansed both of them.

holy shit

shit, instead of putting the cammera to the side of the stairs they just move it to awkward places

Reminder this is what the clegane bowl we deserved shoulda happen (with a fire sword)
youtu.be/Cn36Pb8z3yI

Attached: 1461956175775.png (652x624, 248K)

you seem upset :^)

DA DA DA DA
ITS THE DEE OH DOUBLE GEE

>backhand
>hound goes flying
top kek, how was he parrying his strikes then, fucking retard cliche

Wait it seriously wasn't Thor or are you memeing?

He deserved better

>PS4 new "exclusive" game to be revealed at E3

yeah, no shit, stupid.

literally ps2

>actual swordfighting skills
>in Hollywood schlock
you ask too much

No need for it. Hound never gave a fuck about his brother until now because reddit autists muh cleganebowl.

both are powerhouses and slower than most swordsmen, its not impossible

This, this was just generic as fuck.
>hurr durr, I'm just gonna throw you around till you pull a knife out of nowhere

I loved Qyburn getting BTFO like nothing

Memeing. The writing is bad enough that you don't have to exaggerate. But Sir Gregor looked like a cabbage patch kid.

I wasn't cheering for Sander because he lost to "le strong womenz".

Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
Valonquar = The "little brother" who will kill Cersei
The Hound = Valonquar
CLEGANEBOWL
FUCKING CONFIRMED
GET HYPE

Attached: 1556284937909.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

This.
I genuinely expected Gregor's helmet to come off, and for Sandor to just turn around and fuck off.
I expect nothing, and yet still...

It 's definitely thor, but he's caked to shit in makeup.

>all that half-swording
fuck outta here

>I genuinely expected Gregor's helmet to come off, and for Sandor to just turn around and fuck off.
Are you retarded?

the knife was a callback to when Arya steals it from him to kill the Lannister soldier
>it's like

>No need for it. Hound never gave a fuck about his brother until now because reddit autists muh cleganebowl.

This. The hound going back to kill his brother in a city under siege is such nonsensical bullshit. That's all the show runners can do anymore though.

Called it. Easy money.
How come you twerps didnt get in on this? Oh right, you're all broke losers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 7.41.57 PM.png (400x146, 20K)

Final Fantasy

based screenwriter user

I was hype and it was genuinely just awful and underwhelming. Everyone is retarded now. It didn't occur to Sandor to stab him in the head? It was also totally pointless, Gregor would have died quicker without it.

>draw
The mountain fucked the hound so fucking hard he should have been paste by now

Why did they need so many cuts for this one scene. It's like I'm watching that one movie where the guy jumps the fence and there are 20 cuts.

Attached: Why tho.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

It would have been better if Gregor let Sandor kill him cause now he’s just a husk of a man and wants to die. Sandor mercy kills him and is left freaked out by the whole thing so he turns over a new leaf and joins House Stark or some shit

Why not, the nigga's a fucking zombie?
There's no satisfaction in it.
I can hear it in McCann's grizzled voice
>Oh for fuck's sake, you're already a dead man walking
or some shit like that

pretty retarded tbqh. the hound is somehow able to stab straight through plate armor

What were you expecting, though? Gregor was already shown to be borderline invincible and to have superhuman strength; I'm fairly certain that he would've walked away from that fall, too, had they not landed in a swatch of dragonfire. We all knew Sandor was going to die, and it made sense that they'd somehow die together. The choreography could've been a lot better, but this was the best possible ending - there was no way Sandor was going to win, but no way Gregor was going to continue on as a zombie.

this

a nice ol' spartan kick would've done the job

It was the first time since like Season 2 that armor worked as intended. Well at least for a while.

I found myself disappointed because there was no point to it besides Cleganebowl in and of itself.

It was weird that Gregor suddenly stopped obeying. It was confusing and won't be addressed, of course. But the way it happened was basically removed from the rest of the relevant action so that it stood out as being, well-- what it was. Inconsequential fan service.

what is this?

Sword fighting in th staircase with a dragon flying over head. Just fucking kino when you just smoked a bowl

HAIL OUR QUEEN HILLARY HITLER

You people are fucking stupid lmao. How are two massive lumbering gigantic men, one of them literally being a braindead zombie, meant to fight with completely unrealistic 1337 swordsmanship skillz while in the middle of a collapsing staircase within a burning building? Are you honestly that retarded?

Attached: 1501028304270.jpg (514x544, 23K)

This was actually full of kino shots, no idea why but it made the rest of the episode look like shit.

Am I autistic if I always envisioned the Cleganebowl as taking place on a staircase? I couldn't imagine any other setting.

It's called betting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 7.46.49 PM.png (448x164, 22K)

There's a neat shot during the Towerofjoybowl where Ned blocks a slash with his arm bracer. But then that same duel has guys getting stabbed through steel plate so whatever.

I liked it, working Arya's arc into it was actually kind of clever. While Hound gives in to his lust for revenge Arya moves past hers and decides to try and save lives instead.

So was Mountain capable of free will the whole time, but was just playing along?

Mountain all of a sudden not obeying Cerseis orders and killy Qyburn was just plain retarded

This was what I was thinking, but it seems pretty weird.

Didn’t live up to the hype. The problem is the never really establish that the Hound hates him that much. Yea we know he doesn’t like his brother and all that but saying he lived his entire life waiting for revenge against him just didn’t feel real to me. It also didn’t make sense that all of the sudden a controlled zombie thing with no emotion at all is all of the sudden going to ignore commands and go after Sandor like he hates him THAT much. The fight was ok but it felt forced and should have been much better.

Music video-tier directing and CGI. Jesus christ

gave me anxiety tbqh

this, the starbucks, the zero dialogue, and the six bad episodes are proof the two cocksuckers who did the show were so bad that they just fucking rushed it just to rush it.

i hope one of the projects HBO is doing is a complete rewrite and reshoot of the last two seasons by people who actually give a fuck

Seeing Sandor again probably triggered something that was embedded deep in the recesses of his undead mind that allowed him to exert control of himself again.

The point is even: why should the Mountain hate him so much ? I can undersstand sandor since that whole being burned thing but Gregor ?

Attached: 72c.png (1133x1080, 862K)

Yea, the problem wasn't the fight but the circumstances surrounding the fight. It seemed like it was removed from everything that was happening, and there wasn't enough build up or set up for that to feel satisfying in the context of the episode.

It was just fanservice.

Is it me or the mountain is kinda fat?

>"No real resolution"
>Hound gets the revenge he's been wanting for literally the entire show at the expense of his own life
>they fall into a blazing inferno for a bit of added pottery
Couldn't be more resolved if they tried, honestly. Hound was never gonna have any more of an arc than that.

But he saw Sandor when they brought the undead to Cersei and he didn’t even flinch

Strongman have that kind of build, especially when being in training for a tournament.

That would actually be a good trigger for Gregor to disobey his orders if he say Sandor walking away like that, then they would fight.

>hound bleeds from the eyes
>two seconds later he opens his eyes just fine
disappointing

bBut IT WAZ EPic BR0!

The shot where the sky is visible is even worse imo

He has a fat dick.

9/10

Oh yeah. I dunnop then, I guess Gregor just did it for the shits and giggles then.

Sandor would still have died, the tower is collapsing.

Pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU

To everyone who forgot what a good fight looked like. Not this darth vader get stabbed through the head nonsense.

What an ugly boring fight. What a lame execution on this fan fiction tier arc.

It was fucking kino, fuck all these plebs

>The Hound will obviously need to overcome his fear of fire, and use it to burn his reincarnated brother to death
> jump through a stone wall to death

Jesus fucking Christ. How difficult would it have been for Sandor to light himself on fire, facing his phobia, then use it to light up Ser Gregor? Even being fucking next to a pit of fire and tackling him into it. Lunging into him to break a stone wall? Fuck. I read the first book before season 1 came out, and liked The Hound. Always said he was my favorite character. Woulf have loved some fucking scene of him over coming his fear to kill his brother, not some "if I lunge at him this wall WILL break and it WILL kill him".

He cleaved people in half during the siege of Blackwater, not that suprising that he can stab through plate.

This.

Yea the original leaks where they dueled in a trial by combat made way more sense to me. Their fight shouldn’t have been strictly fueled by emotion. The mountain shouldn’t have been driven by emotion at all. I would have accepted them fighting in a situation where they both just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Not some bullshit where Sandor says he’s been waiting for this his entire life when he rarely ever said a word about his brother.

You saw the part not even 3 seconds after where they descended into an inferno of dragon fire right?

Hound "won".
Mountain technically was never in the fight, that thing isn't really the Mountain anymore, he stabbed him through the head and who knows how many other kill strokes before tackling him off a building to burn to literally nothing.

Though seriously how did Medieval Mengle make that thing? It's literally stronger and smarter than a Wight and presumably using only ancient dark science.

unironically agree

Eric Wattson I can see your email address.

Attached: BOWL.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

user, he's literally a walking bloated corpse, he died from venom and was reanimated with black magic, but flesh decays and gases build up in dead bodies

Man, it looks really bad.

Imagine being so pointlessly obsessed with a character needing an arc that you want him to pointlessly light himself on fire just so he can light someone else on fire? The fact that he wasn't curled into a ball shitting himself while Drogon torched the city was him getting over his phobia. Or was that too subtle for you? Did you need Arya to look at him and say something stupid like, "Wow, all this fire and you're not even scared" or some shit like that?

Anyone else feel like Sandor's suicidal desire to kill Gregor came out of nowhere?

It was the only thing that mattered. Now we have to wait if GRRM delivers it on the books

It wasn't, it was aesthetic as fuck and any fan of The Hound should be satisfied with his bad ass death

Better that fucking fatso delivers Cleganebowl in the books

what the fuck is the point of armor in this show?
everyone just get's cleaved through like butter.

Attached: Ouch.jpg (720x683, 294K)

Same as Gregor out of nowhere disobeying orders and killing Qyburn. I mean ffs just a minute befor that he shiled Cersei with his own body from the debris falling from above and in the next scene he is " fuck all ".

You mean normies and reddittors?

This.
He gave a speech about how being fueled by revenge and hate but the whole show he's just been a bitter opportunist who was a mean fuck because he thought it was the only way he could really survive. Sure he hated his brother for scarring him but it didn't come across as some life vendetta and he spent the whole show going the opposite direction until he decided to go back in the end.
It did, He had no reason to rush to King's Landing, there was nothing there for him. He was literally just there to fulfill the meme. It would've even made more sense for him to have followed Arya there solely to try and stop her rather than deciding the last second that he wants her to be better.

Yeah, that would have been nice.

And incels like (You) :D

The rest of the episode was so ridiculous it feels like it was just setup for this scene. This was definitely the best part of the episode. Considering how crazy the writing has gotten I'm glad they just got to it and didn't fuck it up with some shitty twists.

It really did. And it wouldn't even feel like killing Gregor, just a retarded zombie. Like why would he want to die just to kill that thing? His brother died ages ago.

cleaving peasants in half is a lot different than stabbing directly through the finest kingsguard armor in the land.

At least they didn't just throw the whole thing away. They didn't handle the motivations well sure but at least they got the moment together and executed it well enough. It's better than a lot of other "payoff" scenes in this shit show.

Never been hyped for the Cleganebowl desu. The Mountain just becomes this expressionless zombie and there's not a lot that you can do with it.

If the Mountain was still his S1/S4 self then the battle would have potential, because then it'd be the Hound vs a character with a narrative existance and a background connected to his. Here he's just fighting a big zombie lad

It made a lot of sense for him to go there, actually. He has no desire to live a "normal" life. He already tried that with some group of pacifists and saw them get slaughtered by some dickbags. Then he lost his will to fight during the NK fight until he saw this little girl killing a bunch of wights by herself. He was ready to die, he didn't expect to survive fighting NK. The only thing he had left to do with his life was get revenge on his asshole brother who burned him.

If Sir Gregor can survive being stabbed in the head, who says he can't survive a fall into a pit of fiery doom?

The writers.
He's done.

hes against it faggot, that fight is at the same level of Montecristo

That was before he saw the hound, him shielding with his body.

why couldn't it have been this

Dude that was a "ring out."

I started laughing uncontrollably when they set up this whole goofy set for cleganebowl and then just as it was starting, they jumpcut to another scene. I actually thought that was going to be it

he was burned when he was a child. he had a million opportunities to get revenge and he never took it. revenge was never a motivation for the hound, that's not his character.

Lame. Wasn't anywhere near as good as Bruenne vs. Hound

The writers are gay.

The hound should have used his recently made and then fallen friend Dondarian's fire sword to slay the mountain.

be fairly clearly made that realization tho, were you expecting him to look at the camera and monologue his thoughts?

watching the red keep come down around them was total kino, and i liked the fact that the hound shoved him into a fire

What would have been better for him then, go to Essos or Braavos or Pentos and never be heard from again?

IT'S OVER SANDOR
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Attached: chosen one.jpg (600x342, 24K)

>Imagine...
So you are some dumb fuck edgy redditor.

It's one thing to run through a city avoiding fire, another thing to go towards the fire during your finale.

> Welp, Frodo faced some challenges, but once he got to Mt. Doom he chuckled that he had faced his phobia early on and tossed the ring into the fire easily

This is why everything you write sucks, from your leddit posts to your grocery lists to your diary.

Yeah I thought he was going to do that and they would reveal that the lord of light guy taught him how to do it.

Yeah but he was pissed off so his strength and critical hit % increased, don't you know anything?

the mountain took a knife through the head. what makes you think he died on a fall

Are we talking about the same kingsguard armor that was just fucking useless seconds before when Sandor fucked up every Kingsguard ?

>Queen of the Andals and the First Men

what about the Rhoynar?

Reddit didn't invent the word "imagine", you sensitive fucking faggot.

that sounds like a fitting end to a redemption arc so yes

I get that sandor was butthurt about the face in the fire thing but why did gregor care so much about fighting sandor to the point where he disobeyed orders and shit?

where?

The CGI across the entire episode was mega shit outside of Drogon himself

retard

SAME OLD FUCKING SHIT
Zombie Greg was a shit joke of a design, not terrifying or intimidating in the slightest

Attached: Violet-demise.jpg (220x250, 12K)

Dark Souls taught me that knights are weak when they are further up the stairs from you.

It was the black armor. Zombie Mountain in the classic Kingsguard armor was terrifying.

If this wasn't nu-GoT, this is how cleganebowl would've gone down

>Sandor infiltrates the red keep
>finally gets to Zombie Gregor
>Zombie Gregor doesn't react any differently than normal and just stays at Cersei's side because he's nothing but an automaton now
>Cersei orders Gregor to kill Sandor
>they fight for a little bit, Zombie Gregor not doing anything different than normal
>helmet gets knocked off, but doesn't look like Varys with makeup on
>Mountain still absolutely curbstomps Hound

Attached: mountain crunch.jpg (346x500, 50K)

No, but they do start every sentence with it, like you. Please get a ghost writer for your suicide note, everything you write is trash and I don't want anybody to have to pretend to miss you and have to pretend that your last words had some meaning. That would be too much for anyone.

the dragonfire would do it

No, they didn't. Take your meds and learn about syntax, retard.

Yea because it actually made more sense. That’s the problem with GoT as it is now. Back then it wasn’t about “well what could we do that would be cool?” It was about let’s just do what makes sense. The Hound never showed that he has some anger fueled revenge driven desire to kill his brother. He barely ever even spoke about him. The Mountain barely spoke before he was a zombie and hasn’t spoke at all since. He never shown any real desire to kill his brother for any other reason except he was in his way. Now all of the sudden the emotionless zombie gets all these feeling of hatred and ignores his commands because his brother is there? It’s fucking stupid

So did stannys, the night king, the entire fucking golden company...

Because even in this shitshow falkling down from that height and breaking every bone/getting twisted out of the body would finish him.

that would have been so kino

Secret site. No nerds allowed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.36.59 PM.png (484x562, 59K)

That's not saying much, is it? It was just about the only conflict in the entire episode that had a back and forth except Jaime getting stabbed.

Every opportunity for a satisfying exit was wasted.
There was no noble sacrifice during the Long Night for any few of his friends, or embracing the idea of something larger than himself.
He straight up rejected giving happiness and the idea of any kind of life with others in the celebration.
Hell he could've just enlisted with the Northmen, or anything.
Hell he could've even kept basically the same scenario he had NOW but rewritten with a more sensible motivation to get him there. Like maybe Arya didn't hitch a ride with him to Kings Landing but he instead followed her down to give his final speech to here to stop her and only just managed to catch her in the same scene and then a zombie Mountain is sicced on the two as Cersei makes her escape. Contrived but SLIGHTLY more
But ultimately they squandered anything else in favor of making a meme his final motivation.

>trying to argue that because of another earlier retarded fuck up that this retarded fuck up is ok
Reddit is not sending their best today

this every thread has like 6 low budget ideas from average joes that would have elevated the episodes to new heights

I AM THE MOUNTAIN
I AM THE SEA
YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

Attached: 1557715580753.jpg (1940x994, 170K)

Bruh look at dis dude

Attached: D6aq-3GU0AECTKA.jpg (1680x1006, 94K)

Varys really let himself go.

this shit looks faker then the zombie on the staircase I just watched

No. That's like saying 9/11 was a draw because the terrorists killed themselves to do max damage.

Sandor didn't stand a chance and he only succeeded because of the burning.

>WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?
>*COUGH COUGH*

FOR THE WAY I SEE IT, FUCK THE HIGH GROUND!

Attached: 1449645569998.jpg (992x951, 86K)

this is the first thing I thought of during the pre-fight,
fucking kek
this entire episode was pottery

another average joe on internet writing better storyline than D&d post

It was great. Ended in both of them dying exactly like I saw coming for years.
Great visuals overall and it lasted more than a half minute.
Best of all it confirmed the leaks permanently, and not the fake and gay leaks where Jon "brings Dany back."
It not only was highly entertaining, but also signed Dany's death warrant for sure. Hype fulfilled.

Attached: 9775c6a00141446198843cc512738833.jpg (770x1090, 178K)

no reason. It's literally just dnd seeing the cleganebowl memes and thinking they need to shoehorn in a confrontation. context? Purpose? reason? Nah, none of that shit matters, people will be so blinded by CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE that they'll just ignore the fact that it doesn't make any sense.

We needed context for a proper cleganebowl, and they didn't bother establishing any. We're just supposed to see them have this apparent bloodlust that never existed before.

Learn to read Mongrel, i said that nothing in that shitshow is consistent any longer. But enjoy instead sperging out about reddit.

>We needed context for a proper cleganebowl, and they didn't bother establishing any. We're just supposed to see them have this apparent bloodlust that never existed before.
They literally set this up last season.

I wish they had a better reason for fighting but it was still a highlight in this god awful season for me. I enjoyed it. Also this shot was KINO

Attached: 1557716024973.jpg (891x859, 95K)

>signed Dany's death warrant
Based leakbro

But there was a reason right there? Cersei is trying to escape, stopping her is reason enough. And the mountain would fight to protect her.
>she walks right past
ignore that

The way I see it, I have a gif

Attached: 1557715905735.gif (245x150, 785K)

Daily reminder that Cleganebowl in the books will be just as retarded
>Night King raises the dead
>The "Gravedigger" revealed to be The Hound fights Gregor's reanimated corpse
>Robert Strong is revealed to be a really tall dude who took a vow of silence

Seething mountainfags confirmed.

A lot of those shots were kino.
Also the way he reminded Arya that she was a kid and that this was his fight was bound to trigger twitterwhales everywhere.

why come they didn't have Jaime die in Cersei's arms, and then have Cersei stay and die with him instead of attempting to escape, thus completing her redemption?
Great acting all around, regardless. Pretty much everything Lannister was great.

where's Qyburn corpse?

Open your Eyes, its the one right next to the Hound

You're right.

It fell way closer to ser Gregor when he killed him.

Fuck off. I know you like jumping on bandwagons like the mindless retard you are but you don't have to shit on literally everything about a given episode to try and fit in.

youtu.be/vF8rdHz2wZw

It was great in a lot of ways. It was tainted by the dirt-tier pacing and writing.

Nobody in this show cares any longer.

well said

There is no Night King in the books, showfag.

How it should've happened...

>Hound spends entire fight owning Mountain, but it doesn't matter because undead zombie
>"why the fuck won't you die you fucking giant cunt!?!?!"
>they continue to fight throughout the red keep eventually out into a random alley
>Hound is knocked down and Mountain stands over him about to deliver death blow
>Hound sees Dany starting to fly up a cross street to torch it
>"Eh, fuck it"
>grabs Mountain around the waist and rolls both of them out into the street and both get torched by Dany
>character arch complete

Uncanny

Attached: super_tyrant.png (690x1158, 925K)

She also very obviously gets that girl and her mom killed

youtu.be/VaIwtO6VWCU?t=172

I was more disappointing they weren't fighting with two greatswords.

Attached: 1543714151253.jpg (871x917, 137K)

No, she's pushed past her lust for revenge by Sandor. Which the twitterwhales would also consider sexist. She needed a man to bring her back to her senses

budget mister X

beatmeoffguys.com?

if the mountain was alive hound won and if the mountain was a standard zombie where destroying the brain kills it, he would've won.

>we Yea Forums now

>>we Yea Forums now
HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND

remember when this show was kino, GODS IT WAS GOOD THEN

HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND HOUND