I guess Varys was right, huh

I guess Varys was right, huh.

Attached: varys.jpg (279x180, 5K)

Bet Tyrion feels great now

Attached: 1534129158204.jpg (322x322, 13K)

I bet John feels like a silly goose.

Its funny how Tyrion went from master schemer to literal retard, the second the source material ran out.

And Tyrion was wrong yet again

Oh... probably letting women make decisions leads to chaos and catastrophe..
SLAAAAYQUEEEEEN no stop slaying! please! the women are being raped in the street now!

Attached: kaepad.jpg (750x1140, 64K)

>I TOLD you about women in power, bro

Attached: varys.png (350x568, 364K)

Well, Varys implied women can't rule...

God I hope Jon grows a fucking spine in the final episode.

Varys tried to warn us about women in video games. We didn't listen.

why did tyrion tattle so quickly? Varys helped him escape in season 4.

Attached: Untitled.png (602x726, 296K)

WTF HAPPENED MY STREAM WAS LAGGING?

HE'S DEAD?

I FUCKING HATE LAG.

Guess they picked a whole bouquet of oopsie daises

spoilers confirm he kills her

>bring in a huge audience of sjw feminists because stronk female characters
>BTFO out of the idea of a woman ruler, portray her as a woman scorned of love, impractical, volatile, dumb bitch
>one of varys last lines is literally saying men must rule (he was right)
THEY TURNED OUT TO BE /OURLADS/! APOLOGIZE

Attached: D843124E-7924-4558-AB24-E33DD21738AB.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

Varys was the one who arranged to get her to Westeros in the first place and got the Tyrells to her side and nobody brought that up.

Was he trying to poison her at the beginning of the episode?

Can I get an F

Attached: Varys-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 103K)

Varys was ALWAYS right.

MY NAME IS ASAC SPIDER

Now varys is the smartest man on the cinder

This. Fuck women.

literally incarnate of Yea Forums

>legendary spymaster that served under 5 different kings
>openly discusses plans for treason on a populated beach

Because he’s done nothing but stupid shit since he joined team Dany.

f

SOMEONE POST THE DESPITE COUGHPOST

As usual even a man without a cock is better than a woman.

No white male shall be spared... Only the ones that don't count.

Tyrion killed both Varys and Jaime

F

F

Ned Stark: "will you free me from this pit, lord varys?"
Varys: "No I won't"

Varys undoubtedly knew that the paper Ned had would do nothing, and would have advised him to seize power for the good of the realm and for peace like Littlefinger did but he didn't.

F

brainlet here.

can someone explain why she killed him??? who was he writing that letter to and why was did it require him to be killed when tyrian and others already knew too??

all he had to do was have sex

Shitty character that hasn't done anything the entire time he's been in the show and just dies.

the letter was a declaration that jon was the true king. he was gonna spread the word the same way ned spread the word that stannis was the true king which also got him killed

Good Cuck Jon really pissed me off these past few episode. "She's muh queen! Muh Queen!" Good job, retard.

F

F

F

He was the one actively pushing for Jon to be King. Tyrion was only passive in the matter and was obviously apprehensive on moving forward with it, this guy walked straight up to fucking Jon Snow on the beach and said "it's time to depose Dany" basically.

>can someone explain why she killed him
Because he was letting other lords know Jon Snow was actually a male Targaryen heir and Dany wasn't the legitimate choice.

>and why was did it require him to be killed when tyrian and others already knew too??
Because he was the only one immediately telling others. Tyrion, Jon, Sansa, Arya, and Bran would undoubtedly be killed eventually too.

F

F

thanks fellas

t. now a less confused brainlet

F o7

The wise and the historians are the first to fall with the rise of a tyrant

F

>FOR DA REALM
>never supports stannis

No in fact he got everyone killed in a lot of ways but like all characters hes been butchered. he never supported that bitch in the books and did at least try to have her killed.

F

You have no idea how much I miss this nigga.

Underrated

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

F

F

F

F

F

>MEN MUST RULE

BASED

Attached: image.jpg (463x462, 36K)

F

Attached: 1557547939236.jpg (500x500, 59K)

F

I'm just glad that the episode ended up being a massive redpill

F

F
dream many fit kings in the afterlife

F

So she's going to kill tyrion next episode for freeing jaime right?

lmfao

>,
f

I think the leaks that so far seem accurate and make Bran on the iron throne said Tyrion would end as an assistant to Bran.

I don't see Varys going out like that, or even getting captured at all...biggest stretch in the episode really

absolutely

Attached: ASACSCHRADER.jpg (614x613, 223K)

>make a pledge to always support your queen
>Promises to advise in case of I'll state of mind
>Betrays Daenerys, allowing chaos to happen

Varys was either a raging idiot or believed in chaos and eternal war as philosophy.

Attached: 2npran.jpg (733x464, 72K)

unironically best ep since season 5

F

F For the Realm

Attached: 1556425654722.jpg (569x797, 283K)

in the books varys is an aegon supporter (not jon aegon, the other character named aegon targaryen) but that character doesn't exist in the show

I thought for a second that Drogon wasn't gonna do it.

Just what WAS the moral of the story here??

Ilyrio just up and vanished after the first episode

F.
He, Jaime, Jon, The Hound, Tyrion and Davos were literally the only Good Well Intentioned People on the show
Now half of them are fucking dead

Cocks do matter

kek

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE FOREIGN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREE

Attached: gods I was strong.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

F

Attached: 3C2EF661-1772-4787-A6EE-CA9A43261DE7.jpg (720x710, 35K)

PLAYING THE LONG GAME
L
A
Y
I
N
GAME

After you establish a fanbase it doesn't matter how bad the show becomes because they will watch it to the end

I knew everyone here would switch sides to defend them the moment the Danny twist happened.

Gut the girl Jon. Protect your family before it's too late.

Attached: 574ef862802280081e8b4e24-750-458.png (750x458, 459K)

F for a servant of the realm

F

>Varys literally thought that conspiring to put Jon on the throne at Dany's most fragile moment, was a good idea
>the night before the siege of King's Landing
>while on Dragonstone
I know it was addressed in the show, but can somebody PLEASE tell me why Daenerys marrying Jon Snow (not Aegon), was somehow this impossible thing?

Attached: Emilia OMAZE.png (777x448, 578K)

No, here's how it actually happened

>be sjw-pushing kikes
>write a show off some fat dude's books
>at first stick to the source material, where women are usually show as incompetent and/or causing unnecessary shit-flinging and wars
>source material runs out
>get to start writing OC, but fat guy who wrote the source materiala makes you promise to finish with the real ending he hands you
>immediately do a hard U-turn and turn all male characters into cucks and all female characters into strong independent womyn
>oh shit, the fat book writer guy said we need to finish the story off with this shit where our strong independent womyn ends up being a mad queen and terrible person
>have to do another hard U-turn in the very final episodes of the series just to line up with what the fat guy told us we have to do

Attached: nope jake.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

why did he just poof when the fire touched him? fire doesn't kill people instantly

*COUGH* F *COUGH*

Attached: 1557278927100.gif (355x370, 222K)

KGB is never wrong

digits confirm Tyrion feels great

based walt

F

he's actually missing the lower part of the F

This

Poor writing. In other words, there was no reason. It was the perfect answer any monkey could have thought of

Why is Tyrion such a fuckup? Perhaps he shouldn't have been called Tyrion after season 4 ended, and should have been referred to as nu-Tyrion, or DABID Tyrion.

Attached: coughingvarys.jpg (410x452, 23K)

literally no reason. The fact that no one has even approached Jon and/or Dany and proposed that a marriage would sidestep the issue entirely. We're just told "oh no lol they can't do that" basically because Dabid has the ending plotted out and they can't go and have something that would solve things neatly.

F

F

This is the definition of 1293021D chess, not some Trumpstein's bullshit

F for the most sensible man in the seven kingdoms.

>man

F

Attached: image.jpg (256x256, 11K)

I mean, he already got in her guts. Quite thoroughly.

F

Proof that only incels can be trusted to assess the roastie menace. Normies and chads are compromised by having sex.

I think that Sansa's only role in this season was to just be antagonistic for the sake of it, killing all chances of a marriage alliance. She was just being a bitch purely for the sake of it (I don't think anybody but fans buy that Jonsa bullshit).

Attached: sansa stark.png (315x436, 254K)

Attached: varys.png (1200x676, 108K)

And DnD know this

Attached: 1557192850605.jpg (2548x1336, 484K)

I AM SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING /OURGUYS/

The real hero of the show.

F

f

I apologize based jew entertainers

Attached: IMG_1811.jpg (630x830, 528K)

This.

Varys was my favorite character and his brain ran right out of his fucking ears. How did he live so long? Jon and Tyrion do fuck all, fuck, Tyrion gets him killed. Fuck Tyrion too.

>literally this

F

He was wrong about literally everything
Dany did nothing wrong.

F

seething

Attached: 1557099450824.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

F

wtf I love jews now?

He was both wrong and a coward who deserved everything Dany did to him.
Fucking traitors should burn.

But having sex gives you plot armor.

This. It's hard for me to even remember how smart and witty he was.

I'm banned for twitter not being a nigger lover but this was really well said.

Attached: 1.png (645x764, 100K)

I always thought it was shit writing when Cercei got convinced Tyrion killed Joffrey in spite not making any sense but now seeing what a treacherous piece of shit Tyrion is I only can say based Cercei knew him all too well.

F

I think she didn't want to share power with anyone.

This. Yet shills are trying to tell us she did the logical thing by literally killing every last person and destroying the entire city.

f

How does this shit make any sense. What a contradiction

F

F

He was always right.

It's like you watched a completely different show.

>D&D: Tyrion is too OP, needs nerf!

hahahaha

BURN ALL SJWS

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-055328_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 591K)

F and A to Let Go.

Attached: 1529426740855.png (600x581, 328K)

Varys: A WOMAN in charge? Oh dear oh dear, this can't go well...
Cut to next scene: Sad woman proceeds to burn "her" whole city population alive.

F

>the evil female Hitler character murdered one of the only voices of morality
>daamn bruh that's so LIT!

Wouldn't Varys be a transgender in today's age of cutting off your cock and or balls?
Not very accepting.

I am unironically sorry. These basedbois had me rollin for 75 minutes straight.

Attached: 6D2D6602-9EEA-433C-9EA0-5E3EF7A4A3E5.jpg (732x768, 183K)

*said woman

Varys was a retard. He should have supported Tywin and Tommen. They were unitonically the best possible pair to rule.

What even is Tyrion’s arc?

F

They really should have at least shown him sitting down or something like one of those buddhist monks who light themselves on fire in protest to reinforce he was in the right.

but she was right in the end. She's also a much better ruler than Dany

;_;7 F

Attached: 1539479074331.png (625x626, 479K)

Masterfully done lads. The long game paid off
>patience is a virtue

A man with no dick cannot be tempted by an insane roasty

F

Attached: 1557475279586.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

digits confirm
>what did he mean by this

place your bet lads. How will the faegon storyline work out in the books. Will the GC job to the dragon and varys killed by dany

He shows himself to be a capable Lannister despite his father's opinion of him. He shrugs off the claustrophobic rule of Tywin so that he can prove that he can give shitty, horrible advice to a womanchild with too much power.

Attached: 760002_got406_080713_hs_dsc14021.jpg (500x333, 49K)

>Daenerys straight up killed Varys
>spoiler warning below

????????

F

Attached: 1519619190325.png (700x700, 1.87M)

You missed out the rightful king

Attached: 1557627948235.jpg (639x480, 32K)

At this point he should just kill himself. But I’m sure he will get something stupid like trial by combat and Bronn will step in to face against him.

His death should had been last week.

F

F

Him and CIA were comfy parts of the show until it fell apart.

F

Godspeed, Varys.

Attached: 1387337592408.gif (200x200, 470K)

F

Only character with any logic

i miss him so fucking much

F

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

F, but it felt rushed as fuck and like no one even felt there was consequence to it. This season sucks.

He tried to have her killed in season 1 didn’t he?

If Dany married Jon Snow, she wouldn't have to "share" power. He would have been an advisor like everybody else--one she tended to listen to more than others. Trying to make Jon "Aegon" is where the problems start.

Stannis with Dragons

Based.

>mashu doujins
Is this what Bran was doing during the Battle of Winterfell?

queens don't rule once they are married, marrying him would have meant he would be in charge even if she was the reason he got the crown

F for the *cough* merman

Attached: Varys *cough cough*.png (223x236, 76K)

nah they established well before that she had irrational hatred for tyrion you just forget about those instances

F

Attached: 1485578323832.png (572x369, 59K)

F

Attached: AHEM COUGH COUGH.jpg (615x678, 73K)

either the right one to rule, or abolishing the monarch system

because hes a fucking midge

F

FUCK DANY
FUCK DANYFAGS
FUCK THE UNSULLIED
FUCK THE DOTHRAKI
FUCK REDDIT

Attached: f24477d5-5ded-46f8-892a-0f738e7ec66e.jpg (640x634, 111K)

>to defend them

They're still bad writers, but if you can't laugh at someone flipping from
>Anyone complaining about the nightking is a sexist incel who just needs to turn HIS brain off!
to
>THE WRITERS ARE SEXIST RACISTS BECAUSE SHE WAS BAD REEEEEE
That's on you.

The writing isn't BETTER because its pissing them off, it's just funny they're being pissed off after that bullshit.

F

F

F

Why would a spy aster who has information everywhere and is the first to know of major changes not prepared to escape the moment he realized he was on Danys whitelist and was about to be executed?
He was always one step ahead of everyone. Why didn't he bother to escape? Was it really to fast?

Maybe because it was Tyrion who turned him in. I wonder what he was writing before they arrested him.

Because the show ends next episode and they just want to trim anyone who doesn't have a scene in the final episode.

>FUCK JON

What about Ned? Also checked
I'd argue Brienne, Gendry and Beric also qualify.

S
FUCK TRAITORS FUCK BELLS AND FUCK KING'S LANDING
BURN THEM ALL

Attached: BURN THEM ALL.jpg (1200x630, 23K)

Is anything going to come of Varys’ letters? Or do they mean that he burned the only one he wrote?

F

I assume he was spreading the word about Jon's heritage.

There was nowhere else to go. Every other pretender was dead. What's he gonna do, run back to Cersei? Hide in the hills for ten years writing pamphlets?

Jon was pledged to Dany and wasn't going to betray her until she went psycho. Varys' only option was to stay where he could influence Jon and undermine Dany from within.

For the same reason as littlefinger.
To build up a character and kill him off without having him complete his arc and remove one of the few interesting characters of the series

F

Attached: 1549306681632.png (633x758, 585K)

Yeah you can literally see the words Eddard and rightful heir, but did any letters go out?

F

Bro there's 7 other kingdoms to go to.

Only real reason

Is this bait?

F
Got died with him

If it was executed better it would have. Varys didn't save Ned because it wouldn't serve the goal of a peaceful ruler. Varys later sees Jon as that ruler, and ends up doing the same thing that got Ned killed. But the show is now poorly done and rushed, so the significance is lost.

Eh, fuck him regardless
Hated him since s04e06

What would he even do? A midget couldn't help him on the toilet or anything useful and he'd be shit at being his mouthpiece as they've turned his character into a backstabbing retard.

We assume so.

>made out to be a villain throughout the show
>really just wanted what's best for people

F

They did my boy so dirty.

Attached: 1504104667213.png (633x758, 696K)

Fooking LEGEND
F

>*Anyone in power that isn't a Stark
Sansa called it too.

Yeah that's great and all but if he would be king that would be even better instead of fucking off to the North like a beta cuck and freeze his dick off whith this dog.

ffffffffff

F

I love how this entire season and the end of the last season is Tyrion doing the exact same thing, failing, and going "well, I should reflect and not fail on the next time", and then the madlad does it again.

Attached: 1544764477003.png (256x256, 120K)

Dany is jealous as fuck of Sansa so she buys it, even tries to pin the blame on her. She's been right twice, she and Bran are just tired of Jon bending to the dragon whore. Arya needs to drag him back to the family.

Varys death means nothing in the show, it’s sad, he lets Edd die more or less because as good a choice as Ned would’ve been for the throne, he still hated the lannisters and would’ve waged war against them and so there’d be war for many years probably, he has a better alternative, a boy groomed from birth to rule well, a man of the people. With a Targaryen sticker on him, doesn’t matter that he’s a blackfyre fucking shit.

In the show tho? Varys just meanders around choosing Dany over Edd because no FAegon and then Jon over Dany because she killed some prisoners of war

I'm sad that Varys did not even make an attempt at defense, Tyrion had no proof except his word.

F

Attached: dfw2.png (550x578, 211K)

just a reminder that book varys, the ACTUAL varys, has the tongues of his little birds torn out.

the show turned one of the most complex, compelling figures in the books into some fat, gay bald guy with a "good heart". i'm glad he's dead.

Stannis was also an absolute "Justice or nothing" type who was burning people alive who people would hate.

nice way to have your spies telegraphed that they're spies

bravo gurm

This was all George. If they could write whatever they want Dany would be on the throne I guarantee it

now I understand why she hides that jon snow figure lololo fucking bitch

F

f

F

he kills her then goes to the Wall apparently?

kek wtf who the fuck was he sending ravens to. Which Westerosi house is even left to challenge Dany and support Jon.

Would have been a little corny, but I would've liked it.

Attached: rage_against_the_machine[1].jpg (1000x1000, 259K)

Because Varys is a wildcard and could get everyone killed. Danny was already in the grips of super-paranoid, placing her on the brink of madness. Had he not tattled on Varys, Danny would have killed everyone (Jon, Sansa, Tyrion, etc) along with Varys in a "kill them all and let god sort it out" Mad King style purge.

Varys already knew Sansa wanted Danny gone. And that Sansa wanted John on the throne if it meant securing her own plans for the North becoming independent.

Worse case scenario, Varys gets Danny and the North to turn on John and Danny after they nuke Kings Landing, with pretty much everyone else turning on Danny because of her mass murdering. John then becomes a hostage if not killed outright and Danny pretty much enslaves or destroys everyone with Drogo and her army, if they resist. At which point, everyone left will suffer

F

RIP to the realest in the game
Big F

That was when Varys thought she would be a "good Targaryan" and even then, he was cultivating Tyrion as his nagging voice of reason/morality to try and keep Danny in line.

Do you know why he could see her for the evil women that she is, while everyone else couldn't? He's a eunuch. He does not need to white knight because he doesn't want to fuck her. This is how it feels to be gay. women are evil fucking retarded cunts and most straight men let them get away with it.

BASED AND PROLAPSEPILLED

There were hints all throughout the series that she's a spiteful, hate-filled wrathful mad woman the same as the rest of her family. Her advisors were the only thing guiding her in the series from doing some really awful borderline evil shit.
>M-muh breaker of chains
Having said that, they didn't write up this moment very well. Its come across more as incompetence throughout the series, a sort of "she's still growing" kind of thing. They didn't push her moral boundaries enough, have her go against her advisors wishes etc.

You are misremembering.

Varys swore loyalty but not unconditional loyalty. He told Danny upfront that if he thought she was going to do something he didn't agree was in the best interest of the masses, that he'd tell her so and do whatever it took to stop her, even if it meant his death.

F

They addressed it.

Varys feels that John would become an irreversible cuck if he married Danny, since Danny is a dominant personality who must always have her way. John's lust for Danny and his refusal to rescind his promise of absolute loyalty to her after the White Walker threat ended, meant that Danny could eternally browbeat John into submission and agree with her every insane edict.

but what did he hear in the flames ? shit season

He was truly /ourguy/

F

F master spoder

Queen of England?

F

Varys identifies as male and his castration was non-consensual.

Drunken cynic who is a drunken cynic because his family (save Jamie) hates his guts because his birth led to the death of his mom, the family matriarch.

He hits rock bottom when Joffrey is killed and his family turn his girlfriend against him, forcing him to murder her and his father. Then he ends up rescued by Varys, who gives him a reason to live via serving/mentoring Danny, who he DESPERATELY wants to believe is a good person because the world is a hell and his family holds a great deal of responsibility to turning it into one.

F

He had Sansa, who could easily rally the north against Danny.

But Tyrion likes Sansa and knows that Danny hated her too and was just looking for an excuse to harm her.

Sacrificing Varys buys Sansa more time, to either submit to Danny in hopes of MAYBE getting an independent North as a carrot or allow Danny to scare Sansa into submission by showing her what would happen if she gets uppity and intimidate her into playing ball with Danny

Varys actually did try and save Ned, via having him recant the revelation that Joffrey was incest spawned and fuck off to the Wall as a member of the Night Watch. Joffrey killing Ned after said deal was made, was why he started working with Tyrion, since he realized he fucked up not saving Ned/backing the Lannisters and tried to mitigate Joffrey's rule/prevent Stannis or Renly from taking the throne and fucking shit up.

He dead soon anyway after it's discovered Jaime is gone and he was last to see him

Too based and too redpilled

trips confirm
YALL NIGGAS SHOULDA BENT THE KNEE

Because whatever Varys ended up doing was ultimately Tyrion's fault since Tyrion gave him the Jon Snow Dossier without YAS QUEEN SLAY's permission

F

F

F

F

He probably already sent several. Cat is out of bag

daenrys has always been an insane genocidal maniac since season 1. the weird thing is how they randomly choose to portray it as good and evil depending on how they want the story to go. they start rushing this shit

He's trying to get out of being king. Power has only ruined his (adopted and real) family

>identifies
(1) yike.

so the golden company was pretty useful huh guys? its a shame we didnt have them elephants

He was 100% right, that's why he wasn't allowed to live. Fucking danyfags can enjoy ruling over an ash heap now.

F, has no cock still states that there important, rip to a real one.

F

Attached: Jon Record Scratch.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

F

so if half the dothraki forces "survived" the whole night king thing how are they supposed to control what I would assume is several thousand barbarian hordes that have slavery and rape as parts of their culture once dany is dead?

> ive made a huge mistake

>beautifully shot
is that what we're calling obvious CGI and sets/props these days? At least it was daytime so I could see what was happening.

>He had Sansa, who could easily rally the north against Danny.
just like how jon could control his own men in the siege?

Attached: woops.png (640x360, 215K)

The only logical thing to do would have been to kill Jon Snow immediately and take out Winterfel

the literal only thing they did right was sansa. god she sucked so much and by the end she actually got cool wtf

p much the rest is trash

Varys was always right. Live for The Realm, die by The Realm. True baller.

We must trust in the queen...

Attached: 122141232.png (682x543, 454K)

FFFFFF
F
FFFFFF
F
F
F

Al Swearengen was pretty based that one episode

>Bro there's 7 other kingdoms to go to.
Six of which were already pledged to Dany, and the seventh about to get barbecued into line.

So basically, he was either gonna hide in the hills, or else head back to Essos.

>"The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling."

God I miss the older seasons.

F

F

F

Attached: 1557724342764.png (590x559, 214K)

no. they shouldve made dany accept the surrender and then realize she isnt meant to rule westeros and ask jon to take the throne. they shouldve made her destroy "sansa the smartest person alive" theme and show most women are like sansa, retarded. Dany was supposed to be the one who walks away from the throne in the vision. It wouldve triggered SJWs and kept good writing. Maybe having her decide she doesnt want to rule ebcause her job is to be a mother and raise children and maybe die in childbirth

Heading back and hiding out with Sansa would just have torn the Kingdoms apart again. It would have put the North in direct conflict with the throne and it would have forced Jon to pick sides and betray someone, which everyone including Varys by now knows he won't do.

Sansa was a useful player, but Varys setting up base at Winterfell would have been counterproductive.

Have sex.

worth those 4 seasons they had to go undercover for the long con. Welcome back /OURLADS/!

Have sex.

>lit
??

>be a mother
bruh shes been canon sterile since the end of season 1

F

I mean hes got money, he could buy a house in the hills.

>implying the only reason she didn't kill jon yet is because she's pregnant
the reason he fucks off to the wall on the last episode is that dany tells him she was pregnant while spoutng blood
cap this

F

Attached: image.jpg (240x175, 21K)

NPC scared of identity. Problematic.

Seriously, what happened to him... Is it just bad writing or does it have legit reason to become such a retard...

>This was all George
Yeah, probably. Except the men must rule line. Truly based

you need to be at least half smart to write a smart character

>D&D ask george if dany goes mad queen or not
>he only says yes
>they write this ending
>george only meat she temporarely goes mad queen but stops in time
>fatfuck gets praised for eternity after throwing those 2 hacks under the bus
WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME OF THRONES

F

look how they massacred my formerly-a-boy

>voice he heard in the flames was dracarys
>yfw dany literally took his manhood and his life

This is dumb.

F

F

that's why you know it's true
you can't feel it

Sounds fucking disgusting.

F

i wonder how many of you here know whos the REAL HEIR to the throne

why would he serve her then? that doesn't make any sense, he fucking hates magic because of that

Attached: retard.jpg (649x376, 51K)

*honk*

I can't, George will probably die before the series ends. Everyone dies is far more believable anyway.

F

F :(

F

Why is there even a NW anymore???

Imagine having to carry out the orders of some mad 20 year old psycho with an overpowered army destroying weapon of mass destruction. Imagine trying to council someone who doesn't take constructive feedback or questions. She murders everyone and doesn't give a fuck.

He's pushing the line because he's trying to get her out.

Feminists were jizzing themselves when he burned alive after saying men always rule.

Now what?

F

Well no shit, that's why he's one of the most based characters if not the most based.