Goes from cringe and blue pilled to based and redpilled within 1 episode

>goes from cringe and blue pilled to based and redpilled within 1 episode

Bravo

Attached: 1557713870895.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

can i get a quick rundown as someone who stopped watching in season 5, what did dany do?

destroyed like all of kings landing

>all the leaders become female
>Yea Forums and true fans are up in arms over the blatant propaganda
>they all fail miserably within the span of a few months and come across as weak, stupid and crazy
>the men in contrast come across as brave and noble (Bran sits on the Iron throne, a while male)
>people who didn't want Dothraki(Immigrants) to come because of their degeneracy gets proven wrong...... By the Dothraki slaughtering and raping everyone

Absolutely based and a big giant redpill just when the normies started to like the show

UNIRONICALLY BASED

>if the idiot writing twists in my direction it's great
ahahaha

Sansa is still alive though.

I'm surprised there're actually people who think like you. Yikes.

killed a million people for literally no reason, burned kings landing and the red keep when King's landing was already surrendering.

literally "I would eat my own shit if a liberal had to smell it."
get a grip.

Give birth

Sansa became based

I even began to like Arya back a bit after today's episode. NK plot was boring anyway.

lol
gold medal in mental gymnastics

I never doubted DND

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

The Northern bannermen were slaughtering and raping everyone too. But feel free to ignore that.

who's eating shit? lol it's all roses for everyone hoping to see this shitshow crash and burn

>hurr durr killing everyone is so fucked based
Yeah kys while you’re at it

To beautiful mixed race children.

so it's cool to rape and slaughter as long as they are brown and come from some place else? are absolute state of you right now

Absolutely BASED.

Who implied that? You're mentally ill.

It was one of the best GoT episodes of all time, for sure

everyone who was still rooting for Dany before this episode implied that

Based

>everyone
take your pills

burned them all

Bran is a jew
The literal order of life

>They ruined her character by making her act like an idiot
>But it made normies that loved her seethe so it's actually based :^)

Cringe.

The Northmen who were raping were the only ones punished by their leader for doing so.

baased kikes

don't play dumb, you were all rooting for Dany to burn King's Landing since at least season 2 if not the end of season 1. Congratulations!

Based & northpilled

lol you might not want rape, you might not be thinking of rape, but the second you cheered when the brown horde invaded westeros you just cheered for rape. similarly, you might think it's humanitarian to have open borders but you can bet there's going to be a lot of rape too.

>Realizing that no one in Westeros or Kings Landing likes/loves you or considers you a legitimate ruler even after all of your effort to get to where you were and trying to take the high ground and that you would have to watch your back for potential coups constantly and getting enraged by the futility of it all is the same as idiocy

She already knew what she wanted to do. Raze the place and go back home. She wasn't ready for the politics involved.

they cheered when luke skywalker was destroyed, i laugh when the dragon lady is killed too

euron, that pirate guy out of time that wears a matrix duster dusted one of the dragons, then danny got mad and burned a million innocents for no reason after they surrendered. john and aria somehow survived the carnage and will kill her off in the next ep for the big finale

>daenerys acting like an idiot
you mean since season 1? or are you refferring to her subpar acting performance overall?

>Dracarys

Stop browsing /pol/ for your mental health

Based

Have sex.

burned the entirety of kings landing to the ground
dany truly was /ourgirl/ the entire time

Attached: 324001005036 .jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

>you mean since season 1?
This, she lost the men that were advising her. She is back to her nature: a delusional child.

Based

MORE like based and black pilled.

How did they do it lads?

Attached: 1557688233725.jpg (960x720, 367K)

>I have to pretend the writing isn't terrible because the plot twists make the people I don't like upset
Imagine being this person

awwww, are you a danyfag? LMAO

These two are making me decidedly much more antisemitic than I was before watching their show.

Attached: ss+(2016-06-12+at+10.52.15).jpg (505x483, 41K)

Yep here you go, this person

honestly. it really fucks with a person. it's delusional and toxic, and a total echo chamber. I've met /pol/ people irl and it's so cringey and they have like no friends and are just massive burdens on their family

lol did you enjoy having your expectations subverted?

Sansa is based and my waifu since she is carrying Rob Baratheon legacy of wipping off the Targaryen vermin

>nigger army
>chimps out

makes sense

It sounds like you're just mad that the gay fanfic you dream about didn't come true, you fag.

what's delusional and toxic about an invading army raping and slaughtering civilians? did you think only white people do this? who's the delusional one here?

That’s the retribution for everything else gone wrong in the series.
Showfags have enabled bad writing, now bad writing has come to the showfags.

t. seething normie

the fuck are you even talking about? what invading army?

It’s that /pol/acks see the world through a specific filter and that filter is as limiting as seeing the world through Marxist lenses.

Kings landing surrendered and she killed all of them anyways when the whole episode she said if she would like to kill as least of them as possible

You fucking idiots, this just means DD realized they dun goofed and switched shit up.

i didn't come to argue about /pol/, why is it a bad thing when white northerners rape and slaughter but not brown people from far away do it?

sansa is a tradthot basedpilled conservafu this but unironically

Don't let these trolls try to convince you these kikes are redpilled or that this shitshow is "good" now. It is shit and they suck at writing.

that was... no words... based... so fucking BASED and REDPILLED.

Yikes and oofpilled.

>seething

It's called a joke.

She did what the show has been foreshadowing for over 4 years and 99% of the audience think it's a radical heel turn.

Dumb show for dumb folks.

it's just as bad either way. who is arguing otherwise? it's well known it's not just whites rape. you're arguing with ghosts or idiots. Mongolians under Ghenghis, Japanese in WW2, contemporary African warlords and their militias. It's a thing that happens in war. Whites did it too, of course. An entire race, mestizos, was created as the Spanish conquered the American natives. The vikings famously raped and pillaged. The Soviets raped the women of eastern Germany post WW2.

>Ruined her character
THIS HAS BEEN HER CHARACTER ALL ALONG!

the idiots arguing that Dany is a gudgirl she dindunuffin you fucking moron

Seconding this.

The way it happened was forced and rushed

Jon stabs Danny in the throne room, pulls the sword from the wound, staggers back and drops it. Danny drops to her knees with a look of utter shock on her face, bleeding everywhere. Camera cuts to Jon looking like he just lost everything, He stumbles backwards slowly, and falls into the Iron Throne. Wide shot of Jon slumped over in the Iron Throne as Danny finally collapses to the ground. Cut to black. Credits.

It literally wasnt. She burned Varys tonight, something she's already done before. She burnt king's landing, something she's already done before in Esos, but you get the perspective of the innocents suffering tonight while before you falsely thought she was some kind of hero FOR DOING LITERALLY THE SAME THING SHES BEEN DOING FOR 5 SEASONS.

okay bros I'm not a norm who usually gets attached to characters, but damn this really fucked with me. I think it was a fitting ending for jaime, but fuck, cersei especially was my favorite and it was hard to see her go like that, afraid.

Attached: game-of-thrones-jaime-cersei-prophecy.jpg (960x640, 95K)

nice counter argument there tard

>DND purposely released this episode on mother's day to send a message to the "matriarchy"

sneaky

Which argument is supposed to be countered?

White people rape too dumbass.

So do brown people moron, but you idiots still cheered when Dany had them bursting through the gates.

Stop going on /pol/ for the sake of your mental health

Have sex.

>This dumb meme from the wwe general finally made it to Yea Forums 4 years later
Trash heap of a site

seethe harder you little bitch

Well fucking duh its Yea Forums, contrarian central.

Her character has been boring and simplistic, nothing in the show justifies the sudden switch in character because the show raced over the final season. These issues should have been solved over multiple seasons, not fucking one.