Sandor "The Hound" Clegane will forever be the greatest character in the series of ASOIAF and Game of thrones...

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane will forever be the greatest character in the series of ASOIAF and Game of thrones. This is the hill I will die on

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2P2ByOtOOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I want for the supercut of the fight with Showdown over it.

>cleganebowl ends in a draw
at least D&D didn't fuck up that aspect.

>We now live in a Post Cleganeb Owl world

You will be missed.
Goodnight sweet prince

Attached: 1557429038089.webm (850x480, 2.99M)

literal best character. fuck this show

hotpie: superior

>tfw the Cleganebowl theories started in the early 2000s and 20 years later we lived to see them come to fruition
I dreamed I was young.
Also fuck every chicken in this room.

Attached: 1557320848799.jpg (500x439, 45K)

>reducing his character down to muh brother
Wew

F. He was the hero we needed but damn sure didnt deserve

Attached: 1541633223349.jpg (366x493, 21K)

at least it's consistent with their world where rocks are made of papier mache

>survives a solid fucking knife stab through the head
fucking hell. I accepted the sword through the abdomen but not through the fucking head and still can do shit.
least give him the kill and let the rumble consume him.

F

Best character but hated the ending

I thought it was fine, best part of the episode

That fight was fucking awful in every conceivable way. What a dumb ending for him

Nearly everything someone could have wanted from Cleganebowl wasn't there. There were no greater consequences of the fight, unlike the original theory where it's for an important trial by combat. There was no thematic payoff for Sandor's character where he has to overcome a fear of fire. There was no closure for Sandor Clegane, he isn't a changed man whatsoever, he's whittled down to BROTHER BAD. It wasn't well choreographed or shot, there was nothing visually interesting about it. Gregor ended up looking more like a zombie Strong Belwas than himself, making his death all the more hollow. Not only is he not himself mentally, it doesn't even look like him.

After all these years, all this hype, and this is what we get. It's honestly hard to care. At least they didn't subvert our expectations I suppose.

Attached: QsH0Yb2.jpg (1509x1080, 418K)

>going for the nuts
Low blow

>mfw cleganebowl
I actually enjoyed it.

Attached: 1454023238508.jpg (700x1045, 265K)

He dived right into fire, he got over his fear :^)

this but unironically

nah he sucks and he looks stupid

Attached: 1536959496201.jpg (575x604, 69K)

God, incels will complain about anything.

He learned to care about people. That was his arc. Arya, Baeric, etc. Come on, dummy.

nigger what was bad about the fight?

>No codpiece
The fuck

Based

Fuck D and D for making him lose to Brienne. Brienne's good but nowhere near his tier.

He'll have all the fucking chickens in heaven forever.

I agree, that was the episode I decided to stop watching the show, took me a while to catch up just to watch it go down hill.

brienne beating him was stupid, the fight itself was a top 5 fight for the whole show

>Brienne's good but nowhere near his tier.
Apparently she is, whats making you decide he's the better fighter? Bet you wouldn't be whining if it was a man and not Brienne

The Hound was battling a fever from his neck bite though, he wasn't at 100% when he fought Brienne.

He's made out to be one of the 3 people in the books that's said to beat prime 2 handed Jaime. Along with the Mountain and Barristan Selmy.
>Hound still beat Beric despite his obvious fear of fire

Attached: 1557614963551.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Its not like he didn't put up a good fight and it's not like he got blown out.

it was pretty great though, the Hound has spent his whole life set on revenge and there is nothing else in his life. Just like he told Arya, he was consumed by his want to kill the Mountain.

It always had to end in a draw, the Hound only lived to kill his brother and in the end, was able to do so by conquering his fear of a fiery death.

It was perfect.

They both went the distance, but like was said above about the bite he was visibly slower according to Arya, and thats a major sign infection.
100% Hound > 100% Brienne.
Not to mention the Hound and Arya always complaining about lack of food their entire trip from the Riverlands to the Vale.

Attached: 1557436391714.webm (480x320, 2.97M)

I am getting dizzy just from watching, how many cuts are those?

The whole story kind of needed him to lose, but in fairness he had a realistic handicap

Not to mention Brienne was using a sword that was significantly lighter with better handling than Sandor's weapon.

the only character who didn't get raped by dan and dave.

Valryian Steel really needs to be explained in further detail if you ask me.
It's fucking OP if you ask me from what we've seen.
It's the low bitrate (3MB limit is a bitch) try this video m8.
youtu.be/K2P2ByOtOOs

Attached: 1557355928788.png (1301x649, 1.33M)

>shoves his brother into a fire and burns him to death
P O T T E R Y

A very decent farewell

Some of us have known it all along.

Oh I forgot about that. She lied to Jamie.
Clegane took her virginity.

sandor is the chads choice

Are you soft in the head, go back to watching avengers if you wan't childrens storystelling. Game of thrones used to be good because it was standing on one basic pilar, that it followed realism.

DD have basically taken the show and only now worries about the visuals of the ending, and your avengers cunt mouth just loves that doesn't it.

Are you stupid

You're right, the show became the fantasy that GRRM has always been trying to get away from.

Cleganebowl was fucking perfect, he threw them both into the fire, poetic justice. He was fucking keking as he was being choked, the hound is the best.

>100% Hound > 100% Brienne.
This is fair, but since he wasn't at 100% and you admit as much why would you be upset that he lost. It makes sense.

hes an undead why are you surprised he survives that

>He was fucking keking as he was being choke
>I'M IN PAIN AND ABOUT TO DIE BUT I MUST KEK

Attached: 1557519290511.png (540x345, 78K)

everyone knows that piercing and slashing are bad choices when fighting zombers. Fire and blunt weapons are your friends there.

I prefer Littlefinger, a character so well made even the writers didn't know what to do with him. Truely the Doctor Doom of the timeline.

Attached: 1555877507925.jpg (805x638, 47K)

>not liking that kino fight
Im convinced some Yea Forums hipsters will hate anything

>taught Arya to forget revenge and to live
>Doesn't follow his own advice because reasons
>Couldn't kill his brother because he's an undead brute and not a human
>Dies in a draw

Biggest victim of D&D

>Are you soft in the head
I imagine The Hound's is now after diving in to that fire lol

Nah it was fine if you ask me

Fucking based

thanks for ruining my favorite character with your cleganebowl crap, reddit!

WHY DIDNT HE FUCK SANSA AHHH

He doesnt follow his own advice because he is pretty much trapped in revenge. He is in depressed all his life. He doesnt want to live anymore.

Good writing user

dumb cunt

Attached: zF6Iq1b.png (306x243, 94K)

is not about the destination retard, is about the way to get there and what happens to you. he owned his fear

He was my favorite character in the series. I say this not because I identify with him, or because he "represents me" or any bullshit like that. He just had a really good story arc, and I genuinely enjoyed the scenes with the hound in them. Maybe they had a good actor for him or they saved all their best writing for him, but overall for me, it was Sandor Clegane. F

Attached: 1320733541435.gif (320x246, 726K)

he was crying like a little bitch from a little fire until the very end
cucked and bluepilled

oof

How did they not let him get a few moments of victory? He should have decapitated is undead bro and been able to bask in it before death.

go back to your capeshit retard