spend half the show to build her as a virtuous slave abolisher

> spend half the show to build her as a virtuous slave abolisher
> spend one episode to build her as an insane terrorist

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/new/
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She went nuts.
Honestly I think she’s based now.

>razing an entire city to the ground, killing millons of innocents.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

literally no build up for being doing a fire holocaust other than her friend died in a war

i love these writers tbqh so great

based

She was always crazy. Didn't you watch where she burned her captives alive and unarmed men in every season?

She's only a liberator in her own mind. Westeros has no slavery, and her only reasoning for invading with a foreign army is to reclaim what is hers by birthright. She was brainwashed by her brother.

She always had it in her though. This is perfectly in character

What was so triggering about the bells? She knew they meant that Cersei surrenders. They told her that just mere minutes ago.

Seems about right

Attached: nelson-mandela-feature-getty_91120764.jpg (768x432, 53K)

Name ONE thing she did wrong.

It was always suggested that her persona of being a great saviour was just a self created delusion from a very long streak of luck (getting dragons, being a targaryan, etc). As soon as that streak ended, she slowly lost the plot.

>targaryen goes back to doing what they do best
>b-b-b-but she's different! s--s-s-sshe's not like the others!
>somehow act surprised
WOW Yea Forums!

>spend half the show to build her as a virtuous slave abolisher
What? She was always fucking crazy. Her entire character has been a lie. She says she hates tyrants but everything she's done from the moment she got her power (dragons) has been tyrannical

>tolerating cersei surrendering
peak sóy

F for /ourguy/ Euron

>One episode
Fuck off back to le reddit

Everyone with a mind knew she was dumb fucking crazy for years

Attached: 1556250077682.jpg (528x522, 61K)

GAYEST EPISODE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION

>Name ONE thing she did wrong.
Oh I don't know, being a war criminal?

>Implying massacring all the master’s families was ever acceptable for a “fair ruler”
I guess that’s how the americans were sugar coated for the iraq war.

>burned innocent women and children
>sacked a already beaten city
>letting niggers in

she specifically went out of her way to liberate slaves in yunkay and mereen
and she used subterfuge in both cases to take over the cities.
she was always a cruel psychopath but not "murder all the civilians" bad

>spend half the show to build her as a virtuous slave abolisher
So you checked out after season 2? State of Danyfag brainlets

> spend half the show to build her as a virtuous slave abolisher
Turns out Dabid are actually pathological anti-communists and the entire series was a defence of the corrupt status quo lmao

Attached: 1557419541007.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

It's been building for a long time. Sure, it was initially just with some bad people, but you can't seriously think she would drop the tactics that have worked thus far, can you? It just happens she has less bad people to do it to, so she's making exceptions.

they clearly forshadowed this one with the 50/50 targaryen thing. Rhaegar is sane, Vycerys is insane. Jon is sane, she isn't

There were a few anons who posted that you can see the seeds of Dany's cruelty in the beginning of the show like when she locked the conman and her lady in waiting in the vault and when she killed a merchant simply because he was mean

Fuck off back to tumblr, cunt

There are no civilians in war.

>in medieval terms she's a radical far leftist
>exploits the brown people she allegedly wants to save and kills millions almost as soon as she claims power
Yep, I'm thinking this is redpilled.

THINK ABOUT THE 6 GORILLION IN KINGS LANDING

bet arya kills her

>she specifically went out of her way to liberate slaves in yunkay and mereen
All part of her delusional complex of being a chosen savior.

Only if you read the books...there was literally no foreshadowing of this in the show, give up...

WTF I love Reddit Queen Now

Attached: Hans 10-34 react.jpg (700x469, 51K)

Gods, what a rushed shitshow

>not recognizing the years of warning signs that she was a power hungry narcissistic dictator growing worse by the day

Attached: GameOfThrones Office c.jpg (584x390, 52K)

REMEMBER THE TARGARYEN WORDS
FIRE
AND
BLOOD

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

the woke left

Not to mention Dickon

What happened, I can't watch until solarmovies gets it shit together in a few hours.

One episode? It was literally from 0 to 60 after muh bells.

Ah yes, ofcourse its someone else's fault.

It's a sensible explanation, but that degree of complexity was never really suggested through the framing of her character. Maybe that one plotline with the slave who liked being a slave.

Legit may have to type it in all CAPS.
SHE WASNT A "GOOD GUY" SINCE SEASON 4.
HE FATHER DID LEGIT THE SAME THING.
WE ALL ASKED FOR THIS WE DONT CARE BURN EVERYONE.
THEY DO. WE STILL MAD. WTF?!

DAENERYS DID NOTHING WRONG.

LONG LIVE THE MAD QUEEN

Attached: Zeronis Danaerys Game of Thrones GOT.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

>commit regicide, being branded a hated kingslayer in the process, to stop the Mad King from burning the people of Kings Landing
>"lmao I never cared much about the people"
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 43K)

>She's only a liberator in her own mind. Westeros has no slavery, and her only reasoning for invading with a foreign army is to reclaim what is hers by birthright. She was brainwashed by her brother.
And cursed by her father's crazy genes.
She's already a demon.

Attached: mgsv solid venom snake 1484118241166.jpg (200x355, 9K)

ok sure but it would make sense if she was a delusional savior here too

but here she's literally burning king's landing and starting a massacre for absolutely no reason. Not even to defeat Cersei cause they rang the fucking bells

WHY THE FUCK WAS VARYS SCREAMING IN AGONY DURING HIS EXECUTION?!

based D&D pulling the rug out from every dumbass Danyfag twitter thot

Ok that doesn't explain burning the entire fucking city down
If she had just burned the red keep down there's no problem but why just entire fucking streets? doesn't make any sense even if she's insane

Quick question. Does was the bell's ringing thing previously mentioned at all in the series or books as something bad for her? Or was this just D&D being D&D?

Attached: lookingatyou.jpg (630x547, 34K)

the thing that triggered him was the king asking him to kill his dad.

The general fanbase of the series (your twitter, tumblr etc fags) was too retarded to realize she wasn't meant to be a hero, despite every bookfag telling them otherwise.

>Lannisters are your sole resistance for your claim at this point
>Have raised entire armies with the singular purpose of fighting yours and killing your people
>Entire Lannister army told her to go fuck herself while thousands of Dothraki and Unsullied died horribly during the battle at Winterfell
>Not a single drop of Lannister blood spilled while fighting the incalculable hordes of undead
>Euron murdered one of her dragons
>Outfitted an entire fleet and the castle walls with dragon-killing weapons
>Her own army needed to prepare to face death yet again while battling Lannisters
>Lannister army throws down their swords the instant the battle starts looking bad
>"Well guess what, we surrender! Time to take us prisoners so we can negotiate peace ;)))))"

Danaerys was completely correct. Kings Landing Genocide, best day of my life.

Don't think about it too much bro. Do yourself a favor

It took fucking long enough.
I for one, enjoy our new Punished Queen.

Wonder how much of her own army she slaughtered with the sweeps

>exclusively attacks ships, battlements, and soldiers
>waits patiently for bells to ring
>suddenly starts burning civilians and the city
>for literally no reason
What did D&D mean by this?

NOW I'VE LOST IT, I KNOW I CAN KILL

Attached: 1487278934728.jpg (478x700, 118K)

STANDING
AT THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER

Attached: Snake of Murder.jpg (640x955, 301K)

>Jaime says he never cares about the common people
HIS ENTIRE FUCKING KINGSLAYER NAME COMES FROM KILLING THE KING TO SAVE THE FUCKING COMMON PEOPLE HOLY FUCK I AM IRRATIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT THIS

If you actually watch the episode it's not when the bells ring, but rather when she looks at the Red Keep she decides to roast em all

this is what happens when women leave the kitchen

NOT THE BELLS

DD being DD.

It's more of subverting expectations :DDDD

YAS QUEEN SLAY

> lmao farmers and their children DRACARYS
> incels think this was build up throughout the show
Not only that, but they made Cersei look innocent at the end. Fuck this shitshow

Attached: 1557712508278.png (1022x508, 355K)

>MAD QUEEN
She's the angry queen.

Incest retard baby who was already egotistical tyrant of course it was a matter of time before she snapped.

Honestly yes

She lost almost everything because a midget told her to chill.

Im still disgusted by how bad this was, but obviously the "trigger" was that she either imagined the reverse (the rebels entering the city and raping/pillaging the Targaryen armies back when her father was killed).

most redpill episode ever ?
>white women with power
>bring her army of immigrant and savages to King landing (europe)
>She destroy everything ,ppls ,momuments
>her savages she brougth start killing and raping womens and childrens
>all of that because she didnt get the D

Attached: 1556733831184.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

She crusified people
Let her husband kill her brother in a grusome say
Burned her fellow dothraki warlords
Locked some rich ass inside his own vault
Fed innocent lords to her dragon
Burned Billie Bones and his father because they wouldn't bend the knee

One thing could have redeemed this show...killing off arya after her already having her final big moment killing the ice king and giving the show the one last huge twist no one saw coming and giving jon his biggest motivation to turn on dany....and then they fucked up and gave her super powers to escape dragon fire for no reason...fuck this show, its literally as bad as final season dexter now

I've always thought Dany destroying King's Landing was a certainty in the books, but it feels so rushed in the show. Yeah she has a few moments of cruelty, but they are few and far between. Hell, even characters like Jon and Robb do shit on Dany's level. You need to have more than one questionable act each season if you're going to heel-turn a character like this.

shes mental lol, its in the bloodline to snap like that

God bless Dany.

Attached: BURN.jpg (1200x795, 182K)

all the yummy mummys empathize with cersei and they are the principal audience of the show

She got driven by her emotions like she always were. She freed the slaves ignoring all the repercussions and razed KL, a place she hated, because of them too.

She's only a slave abolisher in Brown lands. When she reaches a White country she becomes a Hun

to be fair 'the people' probably hated him for being an oathbreaker and kingslayer, mad king trying to burn the city isn't common knowledge and by the first book he's fully embraced being an unlikable shit who only want to fuck his sister

Was she the only truly based female ruler on this show?

Attached: olenna.jpg (1363x2048, 467K)

Just turn off your brain bro. This isnt for you. Its a soap opera for 30-something cat-ladies.

I’m diamonds, holy shit!

the fire bombing of dresden was worse than anything hitler could come up with. stop seeing things by the illusory good guy-bad guy dichotomy, moron.

She kinda forgot (tm)

>Honestly I think she’s based now.
This.

reminder that this shitshow is a shit show

> spend one episode to build her as an insane terrorist
more like
> spend every fucking episode following arya because she’s a mary sue

>dumb nigger dies
>sends her over the edge
meanwhile not one tear for her "children" either times they died

>there was literally no foreshadowing of this in the show
>give up...
>give up...
>give up...
you absolute fucking mong
delete your Yea Forums account immediately

Attached: 1550346177826.png (434x341, 34K)

>Valonquar means ceiling
>wraps its hands around your neck means falling
>chokes the life out of you means crushes you
Man, Valyrian is insanely difficult to translate

This. She had plenty of reasons to go insane. The problem is that they turned her character around in just three episodes. That's not going to sit well with normies who have been rooting for her for years.

>innocent lords

Attached: 2411241241321.jpg (323x311, 10K)

Im just having fun user, dont read too much into it.

Attached: 1476630340322.jpg (500x380, 70K)

Doesnt account for the innocent civilians

>based
>gets outwitted by a blonde bimbo drunkard Cersei

No.

The difference was Dany was all about doing that shit with her advisors telling her NO DO NOT DO THIS while Jon and Robb clearly show how conflicted they are about it

It was in the books, but the hacks never bothered to put any of it in the show.

LOL. Half of the "foreshadowing" was just red herrings by Martin. He did it just to be a dick, and keep people guessing. Or something. But he'll claim it, even though Bran being on the throne makes no fucking sense at all.

"Oh yes, hek hek, I totally intended that, hee hee! Oh, my pizza is here, gotta go! Don't forget to buy the adaptations from the show my staff prepared!"

>all those people who named their child after dany

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 9K)

she told dany to burn KL too

It's important to remember that Dany prioritizes her own victory over everything else. She has executed people who defied her, control others through their fear of her and her dragons, and refuses to abdicate for her people. When push comes to shove, Dany wants the Iron Throne more than anything else. She was only a breaker of chains to boost her popularity and power. In the end, she was a ruthless tyrant. If she were sorted into a Hogwarts house, she'd be in Slytherin, not Gryffindor. Arya is a Gryffindor. Sansa is a Gryffindor. Dany is not.

And the ashes are all cold now
No more arrows and the embers are dead
Whispers in the air tell the tales
Of the brothers gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

Attached: 1557711435024.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

fpbp, she gave cersei every fuckin chance

This show has a madonna whore complex. They literally just justify everything Cersei did as "Lmao she loves her kids" and tried so hard to make her sympathetic

Dany was based. I only wish she roasted Cersei too.

>innocent civilians
No such thing.

First for Brandon, of House Stark, first of his name, King of Andals and Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

Attached: BranStarkMainTheory.jpg (633x356, 334K)

She killed millions...
...AND MILLLLIIIIOOOOOONNNNNNSSSSSSS

Attached: rocky.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

yes, only one of them was plotting to kill her

Did they show Dany's face while she was burning everyone?

Are you teenagers capable of making a point without referencing the most inane pop culture bullshit?

mmmm... Ms Peele...
still would

>danny goes full darkside
>suddenly my favorite character
lmao i'm so predictable but idk

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

I wish her descent into madness was a little more nuanced. Seems like they just shoved all of that development into 5 episodes
>oh no jorah's dead
>oh no missandei is dead
>oh no im paranoid
>oh no im a psychopath that burns women and children alive now
I'm not saying that there weren't indicators of her potentially going crazy in earlier seasons, but this whole thing was clearly rushed

Attached: file.jpg (1515x855, 369K)

>murdered millions

Attached: 1557227772382.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Pissed off her own people enough to get deposed/killed

War crimes aren't real

She was crazy but not "burn em all and let r'hllor sort em out" crazy

this is what feminism does

BASED
*ehm*
Fuck niggers and Danyfaggots
>Harry Potter references
Cringe

OP here, I understand why everything was building up towards her being a cruel asshole.
I don't understand why she literally lost her mind in the worst moment.
Like it's one thing to execute everyone who slights you. I don't get literally destroying the Red Keep where she was supposed to stay after winning.

>> spend one episode to build her as an insane terrorist

Burning degenerates is no terrorism.

based

You got that backwards, Mandela was a murderous terrorist who THEN was painted as a saint.

>she specifically went out of her way to liberate slaves
Yes because she had a use for them. She never gave a fuck about anyone other than herself. I'm actually surprised twitter hambeasts are melting down over this. I thought they'd love it.

Spoken like someone who's never been to war. Comfy in your safe space while men fight for you? Absolutely beta.

>spend one episode to build her as an insane terrorist
based hasn't been paying attention retard

She's pretty much always been this person, and clearly since late season 2.

If you are defending this fucking show at this point, give the fuck up...she could have literally went straight for the fucking castle since cersei had no fucking plans other than the ones danyneres was able to just dodge and escape this time...give up defending this fucking retarded show

I would like it even more if Jon turned heel at the last moment and joins Danny.

To murder another million

I also beleive she told her that this would be her last chance to surrender when they were trying to negotiate that one niggers release. She even told her that if she didnt surrender then, she'd destroy the city. She did the honorable thing and kept her word.

Her savior complex could only be maintained while she had success after success, but it was all a mask for a power hungry bitch that thought she was destined to rule the seven kingdoms because of her bloodline. Once she started suffering loses, she grew more and more unstable and the delusion shattered. She was always unstable underneath, she was born of generations of incest.

lmfao what

She's a saint by the standards of both real life history and the fictional setting.

>went from city to city sacking shit, killing the leadership, and leaving anarchy behind
>publically executed people regularly
>let her dragons fly around eating children, barely gave a shit
>exiles Jorah
>shadowy organization rises up against her because the people are unhappy with her rule, all she can think about doing is how to exterminate them all
>murders all the Khals to compel the allegience of the Dothraki
>Leaves fucking Daario in charge of everything like she doesn't even give a shit about Essos
>hurr she good person

She was always a crazy bitch seriously.

I don't mind Dany blowing up the city and there was obvious build-up for her insanity. That being said, I dislike how shoved it was in the past few episodes out of nowhere, and bells trigger her for no reason? At least give us a reason like she heard the bells when she was being evacuated as a child.

Sunset found them squatting in the writer's room, groaning. Every subplot was weaker than the one before, and made less sense. By the time the moon came up they were shitting out fan fiction. The more they subverted expectations, the more they shat, but the more they shat, the prouder they grew, and their pride sent them crawling to Disney to suck up more franchises to destroy.

This

Dany was so desperate to win that she sacrificed innocents to get her throne.

>Night King is the final boss
>gets 360 one shot no scoped

>okay now Cersei is the final boss
>has a heartbreaking death scene where she begs for the chance to live and have her baby

Why can't this show settle on a goddamn villain?

Attached: 1510410847411.jpg (427x333, 29K)

>burned innocents
This is war there are no innocents.
>sacked a already beaten city
Standard procudure in warfare
>letting niggers
Fuck off racist.

He wont be King. He is going to install democracy.

>all those idiots who named their kids daenerys

Attached: mourinho_laugh.webm (480x480, 660K)

It was literally the coalition of non-whites committing actual white genocide. The kikes that write this shit just told you what they want to do to Europe and America.

Attached: 66B0A2AE-E6C0-47EF-893F-AA8555CD5415.jpg (991x1465, 369K)

The dragons also weren't big enough to set cities on fire yet. She used the tools at her disposal.

This is your threadly reminder that this episode was actually a metaphor for the unjustified war crime of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings, where civilians were incinerated even after Japan had surrendered.

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

Dany, you were beautiful that night

>DD burn it down in the best way possible

Attached: comfy.png (657x600, 84K)

the real villain was the friends we made along the way, literally

Worse, it was Khaleesi that was the popular name, iirc

Mere peasants.

>shadowy organization rises up against her because the people are unhappy with her rule, all she can think about doing is how to exterminate them all

The shadowy organization was composed exclusively of ex-slaveowners, and they only existed because she was too nice to kill all the slaveowners as soon as she took over the city like she should have.

Looks like HRT fucks up your brain

>At least give us a reason like she heard the bells when she was being evacuated as a child.
Im not even gonna defend this shitheap, but do you expected Morgan Freeman to narrate it?

Its pretty obvious that the trigger was her knowledge of what went down the day her father died.

Germans were kinder to civilians than the Soviets akshually

And looks like the lack of sex fucked up yours too.

Everything about this show makes me physically ill, and I seriously cannot believe it is as popular as it is. Proof that the world is not just.

Attached: 1485413409009.jpg (567x790, 354K)

you can't even spell a character's name get the fuck off my dick that was not even worthy of a (You)

How does killing every single civilian in the city helps her in any way at all? Destroy the Red Keep and kill Cersei, that's fine, but going full Bombing of Dresden for no reason?

>used to be a grey character who did accomplished morally good things using morally bad methods and morally bad things using morally good methods
>now she's just a crazy tyrant who burns an entire city and innocent civilians when she's never done that before
>the wildfire in the city didn't even burn the whole place down
Are D&D possibly the worst writers of all time?

Attached: The Hacks D&D.jpg (1072x1166, 92K)

It's almost like her army could've killed the entirety of the unarmed Lannister forces without her having to burn hundreds of thousands of civilians or something.

Based and redpilled. All this time she was truly /ourqueen/

>heartbreaking

She was pure evil. The fuck is wrong with you?

Bruh, she made Westeros Again.

You're welcome.

Have sex

Based but awful fucking writing

Dany wanted to level the city from the beginning out of anger but probably counted on Cersei not surrendering to give her the excuse. When the bells rung, it just pissed her off more that Cersei was denying her a pretext to go apeshit and, being the dumb crazy bitch she is- just got more angry and went apeshit anyway.

>northerners are non-white
Are you dumb?

Based.

Attached: 1537414798019.png (600x1199, 222K)

Initially this does not make sense at all. But remember, she's a woman, so you gotta throw logic aside and consider only emotion.

She has been dreaming of this war for years. She had it all made up on her mind, how she would burn Cersei herself, how she would take everything for herself. She had it all played out in her own head, and when things started to not go her way, she went nuts, like most women do.

Never had a fight with a girl because "it was the way you said it"? She had all that conversation imagined up her head, and when you didn't act like she wanted you to, she goes nuts. Same thing, but this is a psycopath with a dragon on her hand. This is why women can't be rulers or managers

>but going full Bombing of Dresden for no reason?
Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

There are always innocents in war you idiot. Also, Dany is gonna spend the rest of her life cleaning up her god damn mess instead of ruling in a nice castle and over an already built city

>Cercei btfo Olenna because she did things Olenna was incapable of imagining
>Danny btfo Cercei because she did things Cercei was incapable of imagining
pottery

>This is your threadly reminder that this episode was actually a metaphor for the unjustified war crime of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings, where civilians were incinerated even after Japan had surrendered.

It was necessary, the USSR was about to invade Japan. Sometimes you have to kill 350,000 to save 30 million.

probably because you're a retarded brainlet

The Dothraki were able to kill armored knights, despite their curved swords not being able to penetrate armor. Did anyone else notice this?

you only thought she was virtuos if you were retarded

Blows off some steam. The lives of the lower class are worth nothing compared to a targaryan.

How was Tyrion allowed to roam free after letting his brother escape? Did no one notice his escape or what?

Attached: 1557269028415.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

her army was dothraki and unsullied. The northerners were jon's army.

Kike nepotism will keep them employed for decades despite this.

You don't know what a metaphor is

>no foreshadowing
Plenty. Just that one scene where her brother died said so much about her because of that reaction. He was the only one she had that cared about her since birth.

Classic Clausewitz 101. Dont base off your strategy on what you think your enemy would do, but what your enemy could do.

> Muh White Savior!

>she went nuts
Found the incel.
Anyone that has been with women knows they are all nuts.

muslim confirmed

She wanted to burn yonkai and asstapour (or whatever the name is) before tyrion convinced her to just kill the masters in charge

>one episode
The people who watch this show are completely braindead. You're included in that.

Except her whole rhetoric was suppose to be break the wheel. Not perpetuate the cycle.

what the FUCK is the endgame of batshit insane Dany?

The final boss is Khaleesi.

No, your character has to be that way the entire time. You can’t just turn evil like that and still be based.

Yes all of my favorite works of fiction kill their most villainous character by having them crying in the arms of their lover and wishing they could just live just for the sake of their unborn children. Truly a death befitting of a purely evil character

if the locals customs allowed slaves, why should she kill people following their own laws?

lower races/lesser intelligent races were literally made for enslavement. Nothing wrong with it.

shes always done evil shit, you just dont have a moral compass son

They weren’t showing the white northmen, not counting Jon and Davos, they showed dothraki and unsullied butchering white folk. Nice try though shlomo.

Attached: 22DA3AE5-E00E-468F-AA3B-EB7D142C882C.jpg (310x440, 49K)

Holy shit, did D&D actually manage to get leftists to go full-on militarist?

This could be the best show in history

The nuclear bombings were based and correct

Were you watching the same show, user? She's been building to this from the start.

Burning a rape victim at the stake, leaving conquered cities to their own devices with zero structure or guidance, letting her dragons roam freely and murder as they like, being an egotistical whore with 90 self acclaimed titles that she reminded everyone about constantly, kiling everyone who refused to bend the knee at publoc executions, I can go on.

It's very clear cut that you're delusional when you lead your own chearing section, and the rest of the rulers in the world don't trust you. Characters shown to be sane, calculating and fair didn't trust her
Only desperare people and liberated slaves ever put their faith in her.

Hell, John only put trust in her because of needing her armies to defeat the dead. Then he got pussy whipped. If not for those 2 factors, he wouldn't have trusted her either.

Dani was always going to end this way. Always. You just bought into her dialogue about how amazing she finds herself. You were as pussy whipped as John Snow.

>This is war there are no innocents.
found the american
> but MUH 911

give me the run down I dont watch this gay show.

based and incelpilled

Fucking GRRMartin sold his soul and work to the devil

Attached: 1432443107821.png (877x499, 327K)

Attached: dany.jpg (800x450, 158K)

>She was pure evil
Have sex.

Northmen joined in. Jon stopped one from raping a white woman too.

>give me the run down I dont watch this gay show.
Its a gay show. The end.

The Mad Queen twist isn't a bad one.

But the show could have done a better job at hinting and Dany's mental instability. All of her 'badass' speeches over the seasons were played off as Ebin moments. If they had to foresight to emphasize her latent craziness on occasion. They wouldn't have just pissed off thousands of show-watchers who viewed Dany as some icon of female empowerment

Attached: boomer.png (376x349, 56K)

Are you telling me you didn't see this coming? she only abolished the slaves to use them a terrorists

Attached: 1557202425247.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Hurrrrrrrr

She's always been evil you mong.

The only "moral" people on this show are Tyrion and Jon, and only barely.

Well to be fair, she did rant about "love" and being hated by the commoners in Westeros, compared to Essos.

Then Jon betrayed her, Tyrion keeps fucking up and Missandei gets rekt.

Her yeeting King's Landing into the stone age isnt really unexpected. Whats unexpected is how Euron managed to swim to shore, to the exact spot where Jaimie happened to be at the same exact time.

>the rest of the rulers in the world don't trust you

It's a medieval shithole world. Only a fucking terrible person would be trusted by the rulers. Have you ever read a book?

Mandela was based. Even though he was a figurehead if he didn't talk black people down South Africa would probably be rwanda

OBSESSED
Also I'm an American who disagrees with "this is war there are no innocents."

Its going to be so fucking satisfying watching her die next ep, can't wait for the sheer amount of bitching from the YYAAASSS QUEEN fucks.

It's based. Danyfags btfo.

when you factor in that shes a woman, it makes sense

Insanity isn't supposed to make sense dude, that's why it's insanity lol

>Dany burned the city and Red Keep because seeing the Red Keep reminded her of everything people took from her family
What the fuck kind of writing is this? She burns the Red Keep that she should want, because other people took it from her? D&D are irredeemable hacks

>War crimes aren't real
especially if the perpetrator is on the winning side. War crimes are for the losers.

asians were a mistake

Look what I just found!
old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/new/

>They wouldn't have just pissed off thousands of show-watchers who viewed Dany as some icon of female empowerment
that's literally the best part of the twist. dumbass women actually named their kids "khaleesi".

>some icon of female empowerment
Only retards ever saw her that way. Now that even a moron can see that she's always been the bad guy, they're getting triggered.

MGTOW Chads knew she was crazy from the get go!

Attached: dany.jpg (736x351, 57K)

Obese

while it did hurt the show it contributed to that utter chaos all over the internet and i respect that

King’s Landing common people are just as guilty as the nobles. They could’ve overthrew the Lannister army or run out and join Danny when she needed bodies. Instead they stayed behind their walls, they didn’t bleed like the people of Winterfell, they were living in safety of King’s Landing.

youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

I would like to play this for all the danyfags here, on reddit and on tumblr.

WOMEN ARE CRAZY THIS would happen if we elect a woman president. When they go on their period.

I'm so fucking disappointed right now.

This was the real game of thrones all along...

Stannisfags were probably the first to suffer with this show. Now everyone else got fucked too. I'm happy to see everyone turning against this crap

Attached: 1557627948235.jpg (639x480, 32K)

The best depiction of female mindset ever put on television.

Jokes on you, I'm a stick figure, stay obsessed though.

Welp she finally burnt them all

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 10.48.02 PM.png (292x352, 169K)

Dude, it was indirectly foreshadowed
>Gets Jorah
>Gets Missandei
>Gets Dario
>Gets Tyrion and Varys
>No matter what, and even if she didn't ask, they always give her guidance
>Now everyone is gone and she feels alone, even if Jon still love her
Dany was always a time-bomb

Literally Hilary clinton

ONE MORE EPISODE FOR STANNIS TO RETURN!

Post reddit/twitter salt

All of this could have been prevented if Ned listened to Bobby B to kill the Targaryen girl.

I like the premise of her becoming a madwoman, a perspective that likely stems from my distrust and distaste for Utopian idealists. However, the execution of this change in character has been done in a rushed and nonsensical manner.

>millions

Why not kill them afterwards instead of leveling the city you're going to rule?

It’s not a war crime if you win.

Attached: 295372EA-5AAE-47AE-9ABF-2EB62EF3AFA6.jpg (585x960, 59K)

Unfortunately I did. The only armor that works in this shit show anymore is Arya's immensely thicc plot armor

DnD should have used all those filler moments with her descend into madness. She is getting killled next episode anyway.

It only feels rushed, because they spend 90% of seasons with filler, soap opera drama and irrelevant characters.

Ned and Robert should've assassinated her, I've been saying it since season 1 and everyone called me a hater, they only see it now.

old.reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bnlile/s8e5_postepisode_discussion_thread_queen_daenerys/

450 comments of pure salt

I'm sort of conflicted where I stand in regards to her character. On the one hand, she's always been shown to be brash and quick to irrational decisions, only stopped from making poor choices by her advisers. On the other hand, she's never been necessarily sadistic and seemed general more evened out by Jon in season seven. In the end I think it's far more interesting narratively to have her as the final antagonist of the series, rather than Cersei. In all actuality I think they should've made the long night a far more overbearing threat that somehow would've tied in with Cersei and King's Landing in the end, but hey, whatever I guess.

Attached: 1482278765943.jpg (250x221, 11K)

but what about herrenhouru

Attached: Herrenhooru.jpg (280x280, 21K)

He's like 90th of his name though

>The Lannisters entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to blast everyone else, and nobody was going to blast them. At Baelor's sept, Highgarden, Riverlands, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

DO

IT

AGAIN

The only commoners worth their salt died for the High Sparrow. After that it was just a wretched hive of scum and villainy supplying the nobles the food, soldiers, and money to play chess with their lives, and they lost hard.

Yay, we get an entire one episode to see our heroes face off against the final boss of the entire show

This isnt a troll thread

How are there even Dothraki alive at this point after Winterfell?

>Cersei didn't even think to have a wildfire suicide stash
holy fuck they really butchered her character just to have her be some fucking sympathetic mom jesus christ

am i the only one who liked this ep?

You are now aware that the only reason the Yanks nuked the Japs twice, was to tell the Soviets to STOP.

>lower races/lesser intelligent races

Well, she put that to test. After all Targ-ARYANS are literal aryans.

But it is, you fucking retard.

No retard the radical far left are the Brotherhood without Banners Dany is the woke lib in mediveal terms

think back to her little spiel to jon earlier in the episode how she thinks she can only rule through fear

She was always a psychotic bitch. She just had her worst impulses hindered by wise advisors like Selmy and Friendzone Mormont.

Not to mention to obvious -- she brought a foreign horde of raping, pillaging invaders into her homeland because her lust for power exceeded her love of the people. She cares more about a bunch of foreign slaves than her own people, and that's quite literally only because she herself was (sort of) sold off -- it's not true compassion, it's a sort of twisted empathy. In my opinion her going crazy was one of the least contrived & retarded things they've done all season, though the sheer extent of her destruction was a bit much. I want that crazy bitch to die though... what sucks is she will die by Jon's hand but that also means he won't be king imo.

The fucking fat man better stop shoveling big Macs down his gullet and write a proper fucking ending. Because the Jew Crew haven't quite hacked it

Went from ruling a nice desert nation with her pals to being queen of a nice ashen crater, and all it cost her was two of her kids, the better part of an army, nearly every citizen in said ashen crater, and everyone she ever cared for.

Attached: IMG_20190513_045428.png (1080x1733, 2.87M)

It's been building up for a while, but I understand you can't get past your memes about femenism and race baiting and failed to notice

I'm 100% convinced that they only did this because too many people predicted it happening any other way. They wanted to say
>"Heh, not what you expected, right? :^)?"

I agree with the analysis, but I don't agree that it was purposely woven into the show with any sort of nuance. The scenes of her unable to control the rampaging dragons were stapled in and treated with no gravitas, while the scenes of her burning her enemies were constantly accompanied by victorious music and yas queen quip dialogue designed for facebook reaction gifs until ~1 season ago.
No I don't buy that this was done as a clever trick to have the viewer buy into her story. The clearer threads of moral ambiguity that you mention (and things like the crucifixions, burning the tarleys, etc.) are either diluted by the comical evil of other characters or general gray tone of the world in which even Starks behead people for muh rules.

I'm still in actual shock. How did they make an episode that bad. Everything about it was poor, things made no sense, Cleganbowl was a fucking CW tv show tier shit show. I don't know. I'm blown away at how hard this show has fallen.

Attached: 1550777006999.png (845x475, 381K)

God, I've never seen a more punchable face

Rate the Cleganebowl out of 10

Nothing will beat the salt of Election Night 2016 but this might be better than the Patriots coming back against the Falcons

>YASSS QUEEN KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Your brain on liberalism ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 645788.jpg (478x350, 37K)

She's based now but the writing fucking sucks ass.
I'm sure GRRM had a better way to illustrate her mad downfall.

Attached: 1546553554035.jpg (334x334, 12K)

Have sex incel

they warned us. why didn't we listen?

Attached: 1556519116183.jpg (441x484, 46K)

In the show she's always conquored through the strength of the people around her(including her dragons). She ruled mereen with an iron fist following her own morality rather than the will of the people she believed she saved. She was never a good character, simply put in that light by the producers

kings landing is a shithole

Attached: cersei-lannister_0.jpg (2040x1360, 1.09M)

>She cares more about a bunch of foreign slaves than her own people

Her own people kindof raped her sis in law and bashed the nephew's skull

t. Danyfag

It was one of the best episodes they've done

It was better than the first few episodes this season. I liked that this episode triggered Danyfags.

>she kills everyone and therefore is “based”
Fucking kys room temp iq brainlet

Now this reeks of the drug known only as S.O.Y

wow its almost like characters have depth beyond "hurr im the bad guy, you can tell because im bad" and the entire fucking point of cersei's arc was that she wasn't evil for the sake of being evil, she did everything for her children. She was ruthless because it was the only way to survive. It even spells it out for you in the episode you absolute mongoloid. Fucking brainlets wandering into these threads and shitting it up because they want to join the club of complainers

Attached: you what.png (248x247, 126K)

The show has been garbage for years. Only you've been able to ignore it till now.

this but unironically

Dany was after power since the first episode and this was the logical conclusion in a show where those who seek power are evil. Dany has shown cruelty throughout the entire run of the show starting with the burning of the witch.

I loved when the screams of helpless women and children will be viewed as somehow sexist.

I'm kind of in denial about how truly shit it was

I metaphor sex

>virtuous
>burned anyone alive who disagreed with her

>. All of her 'badass' speeches over the seasons were played off as Ebin moments

someone should edit those speeches with spooky music, could give the whole thing a new context

Attached: 1556847814905.jpg (279x298, 12K)

This

Jon kills Danny
Bran wargs drogon,
Tyrion, Davos try to convince Jon to become king. He doesn’t want it. Retreats north of the wall with ghost.
Arya decides she’s seen enough carnage. Does what her daddy told her, and becomes a Lady with Gendry. Still not sure if it’s Sansa and Bran that leads the council of sorts

>King’s Landing common people are just as guilty as the nobles.

Attached: 424353456q363q62.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Very few people watch death come and just shrug it off.
There's no regret in her, zero remorse whatsoever. Just the same human desire to survive- give it a year and she'd be at it all over again

They're so fucking cringe. Their real world ideology only allowed them to understand the story to a certain extent that usually manifested itself in them posting 'yassss queeen slaaaaaaaaay'

It has to be intentional. Maybe some guys higher up pissed them off or they just got so tired of the shit after 10 years, they went "fuck it all"

>Rate the Cleganebowl out of 10
out of 10.

It never reached THIS level of garbage. And I don't even recall a show that managed to implode as bad in the finale.

dany kinda forgot about the surrender

she's going after sansa next

i wasnt expecting anything great. but watching the hound be the hound was enough for me. him laughing at the impossibility winning was entertaining. 6/10.

>innocent civilians

their fault for not overthrowing cersei . she burned downthe great sept

Stannisfag since the start here. It still hurts. But I'm glad everyone else is now hurting too.

I think GRRburger is either done or almost done with TWOW and has been waiting for the show to finish before releasing it, likely because of a clause in his contract with HBO. If he released a book in the middle of them filming season 6-8, it would have been a massive problem for them as it would have revealed how fucked their show has become from the books. The way the show has gone is all thanks to them saying "well we ran out of material, we have to make it all up now!"

fake and gay

The story of Denaerys is like the story of progressive ideology in the west.

>Literally no foreshadowing

Yo if I'm not mistaken Dany has the highest kill count on the show by far and most of them were people who would have been fine if she had fucked off and left them alone. Like, she wasn't persecuted by anyone, she went out of her way to make the enemies she ended up killing.

Fair point. She still can't really fall back on the whole saving people from tyrants thing when she has just done *precisely* what her father wanted to do. The worst thing "le ebil cersei" did was blow up one fucking church filled with religious zealots and a few nobleman and plebs. Dany just torched the whole mother fucking city