APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: _99915824_gettyimages-631100798.jpg (660x371, 32K)

I'M SORRY DABID YOU WERE BASED ALL ALONG

>grrm too lazy to finish books
>d&d force his hand
Were they the good guys all along?

This episode unironically was great.

>Mfw watching Danny murder 6 gorrion

Attached: 1557711903488s.jpg (201x250, 7K)

The real brilliant manipulation and plotting was in the hands of the showrunners all along. BRAVA, D&D!

Fuck no, there was still stupid writing, and this episode is the epitome of everyrhing wrong with game of thrones : glorious spectacle, not fucking writing or logic in it whatsoever.

Fucking great episode though

Ahahahaha. This is amazing. They took a shit over every character and plotline and managed to fuck up every single element.

GoT finally managed the curve to "it's so bad, it's good"

i felt like the build up towards the mad queen stuff was under developed, it could of been done better.

subverted but unironically

This was obviously always the plan, the show's been shit for multiple seasons now, GRRM knew they'd fuck it up and he'd sell his real canon books to save the day.

There's no chance it will backfire. GoT is still popular and as long as he advertises how unlike the series it is, they'll sell just fine.

yeah i thought it was starting back when she crucified the slavers but they pulled back from it until now

Did they plan this from the start? Are D&D secretly based?
>all the leaders become female
>Yea Forums and true fans are up in arms over the blatant propaganda
>they all fail miserably within the span of a few months and come across as weak, stupid and crazy
>the men in contrast come across as brave and noble (Bran sits on the Iron throne, a while male)
>people who didn't want Dothraki(Immigrants) to come because of their degeneracy gets proven wrong...... By the Dothraki slaughtering and raping everyone

D&D literally dropped a stealth redpill on the normies who started to get hooked onto this show.

unironically based and redeemed in my eyes
fuck women and fuck reddit

BASED DAB
BASED DABID
WHAT A FUCKIN SHITSHOW

I'M SORRY DABID

>throws out the entire lore
BASED!!!

Nothing wrong with that. If anything she was a weak ass bitch to only crucify some and not all.
And absolutely no point it was hinted that she's cool with randomly killing people for the funnsies.

I never believed but now i do, forgive me for my trangression based D&D subverting all the normies morality

we just had lack of patience

I told ya

Attached: original.gif (500x243, 499K)

good episode. varys did nothing wrong. qyburn did nothing wrong. arya will kill cersei and thats ok. davos is the rightful king and his onion banner will hang from the ruins of kings landing.

The only thing that could have proven beyond all doubt that they were /ourguys/ all along would have been Arya getting trampled or crushed or burned amidst the faceless masses
But otherwise I was amazed at the absolute insanity that was this episode - Schrodinger's genius: they either miscalculated on a cosmic scale, or they actually, genuinely, subverted expectations.

Kinography this episode was great though. Makes you wonder why episode 3 was so bad.

>the men in contrast come across as brave and noble
What the fuck are you on?

>Sandor
Couldn't grow out of stupid revenge boner after muh character development.
>Jamie
STILL cucked by Cersei.
>Jon
Pathetic bitch who let stuff happen.
>Tyrion
Still trusting Cersei to do the right thing and betraying Varys while acting against Dany himself.
>Euron
Okay, he was based.

it literally came out of nowhere
>people surrender
>start :thinking:
>lmao fuck these fuckers

ABSOLUTELY BASED

I'm enjoying the shitshow immensly and I gave up in S5.

I genuinely apologize to these faggots. That was unbelievable. I don't care why Dany went crazy, I just love that she did. Amazing. Fucking kings landing genocide. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I want Dany to sit on my face. Amazing amazing. Amazing.

Felt like the Euphemia twist in Code Geass but 120% more forced.

>getting normies hooked and then destroying it all for them was the real game of thrones all along

Attached: IMG_20190511_200325.jpg (500x460, 51K)

Dabid your story and character writing skills are beyond awful but your ability to trigger Burlington bar faggots is top notch. Thanks for all the laughs.

JEWS ARE TERRIBLE WRITERS AND ARE ONLY SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF NEPOTISM AND THIEVERY

Honestly, them writing this gives me hope of becoming a hollywood writer, because that was absolute trash.

So hol up, are people getting mad IRL about this plot twist?

Not until Denis is dead

t. didn't pay attention at all to the dialogue and interactions the past few episode

She realized none of these people would ever like/love her and she would have to basically be a tyrant to keep them from deposing her at the first whim. After her huge struggle to even get to where she was and earn people's respect it was mentally shattering and she decided she would go ahead and give them a preemptive fuck you. Will probably shunt the throne and go back to her land.

People are losing their fucking minds right now over Daenarys becoming a villain

show euron is gay. i was thinking about arguing the other points till i saw this
>BUM!!!

Dany randomly going insane didn't make any sense though.

I wonder whether Disney knew about THIS shit before giving them the SW job. These guys are so done.

are you a godless Jew with connections in the industry?

if you answered NO you've got no fucking chance.

theyvreally subverted me by making this ep good

Nothing made sense for a long time, at least they had the dignity to burn it all down. Fuck normies.

They are parying them up with Rian Johnson. Double the subversion.

No. They literally don't give a shit about any of that. All they wanted to do was subvert expectations. That's it.

>she decided she would go ahead and give them a preemptive fuck you.
So basically she went from I want to rule to "fuck it all" after bells magic?

He's lame compared to book Euron but the actor is making the best out of it. And at least he still acted in the established character of crazy pirate.

this

thank you D&D. thank you for trolling casuals for years. this episode just made them cry

How did none of the scorpions hit the dragons?
Why did Dany get triggered by some bells?
Why did Arya lead some civilians to their deaths and basically just dodge boulders all episode?

>euron giving his life for no reason
>Jamie just went back destroying his entire character
>Dany is venom and bells make her go crazy

yeah no

Sorry Dabid I’ve ever doubted your guts. You did gods work by btfo normalfags/redditors/tumblr for the eternity. PRAISE BE UPON D&D

God fucking damnit I love D&D so much right now. I am sorry for anything bad I have said about them.

They are fucking clowns, tonight they made laugh

This. They are hack writers not even clever enough to drop a redpill.

For some reason, I really like the phrase "godless Jew"

It did though. The entire show she was an entitled cunt and when she realized she was being undermined and nobody fucking liked here she went off the rocker

All the interviews where the cast can’t even fake enthusiasm about this season were so telling. This shitstorm is going to be the shitstorm of our time. This is like Lost times 10.

this is your brain on retard and /pol/

this show is so good. i enjoyed ripping on that last episode for like a week. and now everyone is so mad. this is great

Am I the only one who thought everything about this episode was bad and not just the writing?

The whole episode felt and looked like a Michael Bay movie,even the fucking score was unintresting

I knew the moment the normal fags turned on them, you all would switch sides.

Normies will consider this one of the worst endings in TV history, but it will be praised as KINO here for years to come. Gut her Jon. Kill her good.

Attached: 574ef862802280081e8b4e24-750-458.png (750x458, 459K)

>Arya will kill Cersi

Fairly certain Cersi is dead.

Triple double subversion

S

Add

>whole plotline about Cersei paying for Golden Company and Qyburn preparing defence against dragons
>all of the shit made irrelevant in five minutes

Nigger gtfo

Oops I meant danyrus

So why is this called a Song of Ice and Fire?

Where's the song?

She told Tyrion if the bells rung then she would let them surrender.

Stannis will arrive soon enough

And now the Iron Bank's great work is nearly completed. The population of Essos is halved. The population of the seven kingdoms is halved. The population of of the white walkers is halved. The growing threat of the Golden Company mercenary army is diminished.

Really loved the episode, guys! Fantastic stuff, I was at the edge of my seat just like when I was a kid all over again.

Could you guys give me a lift to the restaurant tomorrow? My wife's best friend is borrowing for the weekend and he's not coming in until late tomorrow night.

Can't wait to continue discussing plans for SW!!!

Your Buddy,
-Rian

Attached: rian-johnson-tall-C.jpg (1536x864, 185K)

sorry kikes

*borrowing my car haha.

>the kingdom is going to be united by an autistic crippled NEET

Where were you when you realized D&D were /ourguys/

So, D&D accidentally stumbled into being based because their rushed, shit writing was so bad that it even piss off normies?

Has this happened before?

yeah i have no gripes with the actor but the character is 100% not based

So you're all pretending to like this right

Gotta see him for what he is and get the book Euron out of your head, man.

are the leaks still accurate?

This is the butthurt take from lieberals who can't stand to see their good girl made of pure light be just as bad as literally every other character in the show.

>DAVID BENIOFF'S DAD (((STEPHEN FELDMAN))) RAN GOLDMAN SACHS
>HIS FRAT MADE PEOPLE SLEEP IN A POTATO SACK FULL OF DRIED SHIT
>MINE DIDN'T BTW
>THIS GUY BUMMED AROUND FOR A YEAR AFTER GRADUATING DARTMOUTH
>THEN ENDED UP ON PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE'S BACHELOR'S LISTS AND STARTED GETTING JOBS IN (((HOLLYWOOD)))

Attached: punished honk honk.png (1080x1080, 454K)

It's 4chains. Good stuff is bad, bad stuff is good.

Yes

Attached: 1543750208879.jpg (1295x942, 239K)

>Gives delusional white feminists a rabid reaction to parallel TLJ's

BASED

welp were here again i told you guys there going full girl power this is what you faggots get for spamming this shit series

Even if you ignore Dany, the fucked up everything else too. Even cleganbowl.

How did D&D become based through shit writing?

This was the best episode of the season so far and it STILL shat the bed.

Nope you're just butthurt sorry. This episode was great, the only bad parts were the white horse and the lack of good dialogue

Kill yourself.

>guy who can look through all of time and see all the right decisions that were made to lead to success throughout the kingdom consistently
I can't argue against it, seems like a pretty smart idea to me

So Jon actually betrays her despite all the MY KWEEN shit, as if his character needed more fucking up. And then a sociopath like Bronn gets on the council because?

So who all died tonight

what he is is a gay retard character being played by a good actor

6 million (((people)))

>one hour of collapsing buildings and Arya running around doing nothing
Guys this episode was a spectacle and nothing else. It was shit and you guys are idiots for having an opinion that differs from mine.

/thread

>She realized none of these people would ever like/love her and she would have to basically be a tyrant to keep them from deposing her at the first whim.
Which makes no sense as they totally let Cersei rule and nothing happened to her. This is after Cersei blew up their church. The North don't care about how the South is ruled.

Butthurt about what? Dany becoming mad queen would be a great development against the whole messianic ruler cancer. If it was done in a serious way not "lolbells"