Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeMG39AeYyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

period

She has a big dragon

BELLS

because D&D are 100% retarded

Because she’s evil, and her death needs to feel satisfying and triumphant instead of tragic and regretful.

Because Jon wouldn't fuck her

THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLSTHE BELLS THE BELLS

because she's angry

DING DONG

Women are irrational and make bad leaders. Varys was right

She was completely 100% justified.

You rule with fear, not love. Fuck love.

DING DONG

YASSSSSSSS QWEEEEEEENNN SLAAAAAAYYYYYY

Because she's a YASS QUEEN so she has to SLAY.

AND BEHOLD, A PALE HORSE

She looks fucking hot crazy like that

Attached: 3r2bc.jpg (309x230, 17K)

This is sadly too true :/

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

cuz WE WANNA SEE THAT SCENE LMAO

woah

Attached: 1528558970266.png (439x461, 13K)

Zyklon D starting up the incinerators was inevitable

More importantly why did he do it? What did he have to gain from a random deathmatch with Jaime?

Attached: euron-greyjoy-1556980998091.jpg (480x252, 16K)

To prove that women should never be in a place of authority as it is unnatural and her actions prove this out.

Attached: 220px-Booknewsun.jpg (220x331, 15K)

REVERT ANY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS

o ye

Fire and Blood.

Women, minorities and immigrants are fucking monster. This serie cant even avoid showing this

To be fair, even after reading the books, I expected Dany to go crazy in the end. But not like D and D have done

seriously i can't understand it

They deserved it.

Dany's blond. She's obviously a nazi, so she burned (((them))) all.

So D&D can fuck off and write star wars

King Kingslayerslayer

But dead people don't fear you.

Episode 5 killed off more meaningful characters than 3.

WHY DIDN'T YOU *COUGH*

*HACK*

LISTEN

Attached: cough.jpg (341x364, 22K)

DA BELLS DABID

>Yass Queen Slay

The absolute mad men actually did it.

D&d are jews and need to shoehorn a metaphor to the nazis and holocaust in the show

Huh

This. Entitled and beautiful women cannot deal with rejection.

Attached: khaleesi kiddo cities.jpg (585x474, 120K)

must've been her period LOL

Because she's a no-brain woman that's been around savages too long.

Jon wouldn’t fuck her and she just couldn’t take this

Attached: F3655393-5A0F-4EB1-96A5-D11CCC54DDB9.jpg (474x316, 26K)

Attached: 1370452272556.jpg (393x450, 41K)

Wait, so she's actually based?

Feminist cuck

He knew he could never be Cersei's boo unless Jaime was out of the picture

This user asking the real questions, why would Euron fight Jamie?

Reddit literally SEETHING

BRAVO DABID

HE LIKES HAVIN FUN MAGGLE

My stream cut out for 10-30 seconds right when the bells started ringing. It came back right as she started her autistic screeching. I thought I missed some pivotal scene during that downtime that would make everything make sense. Apparently not.

4u

Because she is an inbred retard who isn't fit to rule. She has no reason to want power other than believing she is destined to yield it, and these kinds of people are often the worst mass murderers.

This. All the sudden they start fighting. Made no sense

diversity in kings landing was a mistake

This shit is such shitty writing. Mad king = Mad queen. Arya is going to kill Danny. That is how this ends.

So Westeros could have “diversity”, this entire TV show is the epitome of the current (((cultural marxist))) agenda.

She wasn't dicked for a long time

She was always a tyrant, never once has she acted like the kind hearted king

D&D horrible writing explanation from BTS:

>I don't think she decided ahead of time that she was going to do what she did and then she sees the red keep which is the home that her family built when they came over to this country 300 years ago. it's in that moment when she's looking at that symbol and everything that was taken from her, that's when she makes the decision to make this personal.

She is meant to do this since her visions in Qarth and her failure as a ruler in Meereen, but this was very poorly made in the series.

She goes mad literally out of nowhere.

>that purifying flame whipping the shit hole Kings Landing off the map
Mai queen

This. Problem is the show missed all the key points of this development over time so it just kind of happens out of nowhere

Missed the first half hour, what happened. I showed up right after she destroyed the ships.

Just turns out bells were her trigger.

kek

She was a tyrant the whole time LMAO....BTFO

Does a white male american who becomes an immigrant in the UK count?

D&D Kikes obviously larping on dany, like those nasty goyem need to pay for the holocaust, the mad queen also made innocent pay for her will, to avenge the nigress or whatever.... motherfucking kikes

D&D need to be gassed for such shity and uterly retarded content, i just hope she drinks wildfire in the next episode, but as the leaks show, stabbing will be an awful death

Prepare for YAASSS QUEENSSSS ITS HER TURRNNNN

Attached: 1557079887159.jpg (992x565, 173K)

It's been well established for a while now that Iron Born are complete retards.

Did arya just die?

Why was she so angry though? Some ofher friends betrayed her and her pet nigger got executed by her rival in a war? woo big deal no reason to nuke an entire city fucking lunatic writers

kek

>muh translator

it was in the script
but it doesnt matter since none of its real

Attached: psycosis.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Then she should have been upfront about that from the start instead of rambling on with her self-righteous bullshit for the past few seasons. I don't mind her being a tyrant, I mind her being a self-righteous piece of shit. As bad as Cersei was she was at least honest about being power hungry.

She should've done it as soon as she landed on Dragonstone, problems solved, then go North

But oh wait, she was really good, honorable and wanted to commit herself to greater good. she's a hero of the world, a savior

and now whats this?

tyrion ratted on varys and they executed him

tyrion and davos smuggled jaime into king's landing to ring the bell that was supposed to mean surrender and signal to dany to call off the siege but the bell made her go apeshit

>they finally make her likable
>only to kill her
whew

>fucking lunatic writers
leftist fantasy

yeah this was terrible plot writing again
there would be zero reason Euron would do that.
his character would gtfo or try to switch sides. he would give a fuck about jaime or cersei at that point

See

post yfw you hated Dany since the beginning

Attached: 1520205684038.gif (234x216, 2.13M)

She was always a cruel, vindictive psychopath. The only reason people didn't think so was because we saw so much from her perspective in the series. Imagine seeing all the things she has done throughout the series from the other perspective. The woman is unhinged.

the mad queen shit has always been there, lad.

>SEETHING

They don't need to fear you. They're dead. Her army wasn't. And they damn sure are afraid of her now.

I thought the bells thing was too retarded to be real. This is comedy gold.

Attached: this triggers the targ.jpg (975x1300, 72K)

She killed Varys for trying to convince Jon to rule and you can just see her losing her handle because she wasn't wearing makeup; Jon and her talk about the same ole shit. That's it.

Because in order to break the wheel, you have to burn down the wagon. Or something.

Attached: 756454875.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

BELLED.COM

2019 kings landing migrant crisis in 1080p

for you

Honestly, while everyone might whine about Dany, show Euron has been the biggest character fuckup in history. He's been absolute dogshit from the moment he was first on screen.

This guy would have run away the second his fleet started getting decimated. There is no explanation for his actions other than he went crazy at the same time everyone else did.

Targ genocidal fucking shits

>tags:
>hypnotism, mindbreak

Bells are pretty triggering

>swim 3 miles to shore, with full clothes
>fights like its not even slightly tired

He literally said it as his last line. He got to be the guy that killed jaime lannister. Also he wants to fuck cersei and so does jaime.

>she wanted to be as cool as Arthas

Attached: Arthaspaladin1.jpg (216x216, 7K)

He even said that is the sound of a city dying

exactly

She was just sharing the benefits of open borders, user.

topkek

Attached: kek.png (378x357, 81K)

>mary sue
>dead
pick one
she's probably on her way to kill dany as we speak

Right here with ya bud! Fuck her and everyone who loved her. I hope Arya flies from an even higher trampoline, does a triple flip and stabs her right in the both eyes while yelling SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKA.

GRMM wanted this ending the whole time but DnD are hacks and know the baseddience love her and so they directed multiple seasons sucking her clit but now they have to do the ending given to them by the writer.

She killed millions.

>pet nigger

Is everything darker than snow black to you? Missandei was about as black as Queen Victoria you cunt

Fucking retard plebs

DAENERYS WAS ABSOLUTELY BASED AND HOT AS FUCK THIS EPISODE.

HEIL DAENERYS!

>Arya is going to kill Danny. That is how this ends.
yeah they kinda kludged us over the head with that. having Arya witness all the scenes of carnage and mayhem

You can't rule if there is nothing left to rule.

not including the young griff plotline and establishing euron early on as an evil supernatural character are the two biggest things that fucked this show and created tons of plotholes and character inconsistencies

>it aint me starts playing

based dany that did right
>disrupting the slave industry
>leaving astapor and making it a shithole
>leaving mereen to a sellsword which will make it a shithole like astapor
>bringing dothraki rapists and unsullied savages to the peaceful land of westeros
>burn kings landing to and kill civilians

>spends seven seasons autistically obsessed with regaining power in Westeros despite never knowing the place
>first time she takes over a nation, she throws it into chaos
>comes back to Westeros, literally has only Jorah, Missandei and Grey Wurm who are unconditionally loyal to her
>the first two die
>grows increasingly paranoid due to literally having no one she can trust
>a very well-liked person with a better claim to the throne rises, everything she went through was for nothing

Mad queen is the only way her story could end.

Attached: ovens2.jpg (637x452, 180K)

i hated her but they made her likeable in last 2 episodes or so

Cool thanks.

She snapped. Imagine this, her entire life was devoted to take King's Landing and the iron throne. She lost so much, friends, two dragos etc, and the moment she 100% got it (bells ringing) she went insane, Joker-like.

This episode imo redeems the season so far, it's a mastapiece. Even if we consider the shit battle formations in the beginning

This chapter have so much slow mo filler with aria holy fuck

>all the dumb hipsters that named their kids Daenerys or Khaleesi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Sheev Glasses.jpg (880x880, 72K)

because there is a 50/50 chance targaryens turn out to be insane

episode theme
youtube.com/watch?v=EeMG39AeYyQ

fpbp

You can rule a mountain of rubble. It's something.

I did, and i hated her in the books. She's so fucking whiney and stupid. Honestly this turn is a bit expected from that angle.

This is what I told my wife as it was happening.
But also what a waste of an episode. 50% of this episode was just CGI burn the city. They just want to end it don’t they? They don’t even care anymore.

Attached: gold.png (600x580, 572K)

This

Episode was fantastic

>She spent the whole episode burning the degenerates of King Landing

Absolutely based. Best episode of the whole damn series. Now I get to watch SJW's threaten suicide and whinge on twitter for weeks.

To play devils advocate:

1. Gets jamie out of the way
2. With one hand jamie probably seems like an easy fight that earns him a reputation
3. maybe he thought he was gonna die anyway

Nah, she had already won when she decided to kill fucking everyone.

>implying they weren't just vindicated in about 40 minutes of kino tv

??????

So why did she burn literally the entire city? Maybe burn the keep? What?

Attached: Yeah.gif (200x216, 2.99M)

>character is denied sex
>spergs out and kills a bunch of innocent people
wow just like real life huh

What is the symbolism of the horse?

THE CITY OF KINGS LANDING

>Why did she do it?
Because D&D are hacks. I get that this was GRRM's vision, but why the fuck did D&D remove half the buildup? Now Dany snaps because she hears fucking bells.

Can I get a quick gist of the episode?
Who got what'd

Fuck! I missed it! I assume she burnt the city down. Did Jon kill her?

I can't fucking believe DABID actually had balls to do the mad queen Dany twist.

Attached: ,,.jpg (497x473, 40K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1234345.png (461x338, 330K)

>I don't mind her being a tyrant, I mind her being a self-righteous piece of shit.
Name me a single tyrant in history that portrayed himself as a tyrant and not a savior.

DEATH COUNT
CERSEI
JAIME
MOUNTAIN
HOUND
VARYS
URINE GAYJOY
QYBURN
DANY'S CHARACTER
100000 NOBODIES

Always felt like her acting was below par. They killed off two of the best actors this episode.

>"Love is the only weapon." Shit! Bullshit! Martin Luther King died with love! Kennedy died talking about something he couldn't even understand, some kind of generalized love, and he never even backed it up. He was shot down. Bullshit! "Love is the only weapon with which I've got to fight." I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I've got my claws. I've got cutlasses. I've got guns. I've got dynamite. I've got a hell of a lot to fight! I'll fight! I'll fight!
-guy who commited mass suicide

She became based as fuck finally
She should’ve done this from the beginning and not listened too cuck jon and retard manlet Tyrion
Fuck Cersei and fuck Lannister’s it was satisfying to watch them all die gruesome deaths
>rapes and murders peasants
>steals from and harasses farmers
>NOOOO YOU CANT DO BAD STUFF TOO US THATS NOT FAIR

Attached: A815D7A0-44A9-4D4E-8B3D-7EBB0DEBA1DC.gif (1100x619, 2.9M)

hearty kek

>turns out the biggest incel was dany all along

purge

I've already got my reaction image ready for her death

Attached: A_pYpdrCUAEfkj0.jpg_large.jpg (1024x640, 49K)

What WHAT HOW IS IT PERSONAL, CERSEI DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER ARMY OR THE PEASANTS

1 hour 19 minutes and 37 seconds.

because bitches be trippin' yo

So.... in the end house Stark will win?

Dany and her army completely destroyed Kings Landing, The Red Keep and a thousands of innocent people.
Was glorious to watch.

next episode

You might be slightly retarded. Dany is going to die with no one by her side and no one to live her. Tumblr and yaaaassss queens are going to cry about how D&D ruined a stronk wamen.

She already managed to inspire fear once she wiped out the scorpions. After that it was just pointless killing.

HERO NOT HAGUE

>Why did she do it?
Because she lost the MEN that were advising her

HOLY SHIT
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

A pale horse, symbolism of death.

Fucking hacks

t. brainlet that read HALF a quote from maquiavelli

In the book isn’t euron wearing like s giant crab claw?

Hidden kino moment, one of my faves

She had to clear out whitey for the new population

Except rocks fell on Jamie’s head. Clearly Euron didn’t kill Jamie by stabbing him in a lung and hip, or even hurt him too much; Jamie walked across half th city after that ‘slaying’.

But gravity killed Jaime Lannister

>Danny: we must fight the tyrants
>No Danny, YOU are the tyrant
>Then genocide entire city

No you fucking casual. It's because she really didn't want cerseis men to surrender. When they did, she took it upon herself to continue the fighting to do she could destroy everything cersei had.

She was an awful leader throughout the series and books. This was the cumulation

Literally Hitler, and he was less of a piece of shit than Dany.

I missed this episode. How pissed off will the normies be for making Dany go crazy bitch mode?

110%

>What did he have to gain from a random deathmatch with Jaime?
To become the man who killed him. He said it himself you mongo.

Rule with honor and you’ll be respected. Rule with fear and you’ll be alone

She wanted to prove a point, to everyone, to Tyrion, to Jon: Don't fuck with her. If some people had to die then so be it.

Why did she do it?

>Women

THAT'S WHY

That made me laugh

did the bells make her do it? im lost on this fact

NO BACKSIES

I cannot wait for the normie reactions

You mean he's been absolutely based from the moment he was first on screen.

>Why did she do it?
she got a taste of the ol' Targaryen burn em all and she couldn't stop. the city surrendered and her thirst for vengeance was not sated.

The only scene in the show that made a single neuron fire in stimulation over the past few seasons was Jamie lance charging that dumb hoe. When he failed I knew the show would never recover.

Attached: soyboyface.png (216x240, 11K)

She burned the Iron throne....where will she sit now?

Damn broskis, I really liked the direction in this episode. Definitely one of the best in the series, way better than 8x3.

This. Tyrants are all the same

>rule a mountain of corpses
>profit???
what is the point of being a ruler if everyone is dead?

She already is alone, all she wants is her nephew's nuts but he doesn't want to fuck his aunt anymore

Those who fail to give over her rightful throne and recognize her beauty and might as queen SHALL BURN.

Attached: gameofthrones khalisse dis nigga serious 1368501850831.gif (500x268, 496K)

jesus the writers are absolute idiots

And she had to do this because Varys and hundreds knew Jon's claim to the throne. She has no other option besides holocausting white people in Kings Landing.

Totally. It makes no sense with the rest of the show

kind of like the god of death was sending her help to escape. like her work isn't done

thats his brother, euron has Valerian steel armour like hes just walked out of an anime

So the leaks were right huh?

Holy shit lmao.

Attached: 1502834998193.jpg (620x349, 52K)

she's unironically /ourgirl/ now

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

>fpbp
>based
>redpilled
>underrated
If only you had digits to confirm it...

Bad writing. She always had a little bit of madness in her but the writers didn't build it up properly and the fact that this all happened in two episodes is dumb as shit.

>hasn't read machiavelli
you rule with fear and love, but if you had to choose one it's fear.

dany knows that everyone loves jon, but does not love her. therefore, she must rely only on fear.

So how is Jon going to talk to her about this in the next episode? Seems like an awkward conversation.

Attached: JC.png (432x454, 247K)

>To fight the tyrants you've got to become a tyrant
Danny or some shit like that.

Attached: 1512694613774.png (447x378, 11K)

The Liberal telling you how he rules once given power.

Enjoy getting stabbed to death by your closest allies Tranny faggot

Fucking autists

She did it for dad.

IT WAS HER TIME AND THE MWGA TOOK HER FROM IT.

Attached: SMUG.jpg (947x718, 176K)

Weirdly, I like Dany now she did this even though I hated her before. But well, my hate isn't cancelled out by this act of basedness

>mom why did you name after female Hitler?

She's only a woman after all

>Make this personal
>By killing everyone and destroying the entire fucking thing

>He finally realized bringing a Targarian to King's Landing would be a bad idea

And he's suppose to be the most intelligent one?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 10.35.36 PM.png (428x353, 196K)

I guess dany took the whole "yaaaas slaayyy queen" thing too literally

>youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
>burn baby burn
burn

yeah, she's gonna die now because she lost all of her support to the throne. Well thought, my dear stupid friend!

Attached: 1404542276962.jpg (286x286, 38K)

I knew I smelled bullshit when she started preaching

Attached: 1AB677DB-B7A6-4372-8C92-F8C0F22A5766.jpg (239x297, 7K)

>Jorah died for this

ANYONE HAVE THE PICTURE WITH THE LEAKS

OK Joffrey

who are the Ante Gotovina and Naser Oric of game of thrones

No it's not you pleb. Contrarianism doesn't make you cool

It is safer to be feared than loved.

I think it was grey worm that started it. The lannister men srurrended, then he went "fuck it " and started the slughter, and dragon lady was just cruising about killing everyone for the fun of it

This. Also, it btfo all tumblrites and redditors. They’re literally crying atm

>Northerners getting blood drunk for no reason and killing civilians
>Dothraki killing and raping civilians
>Unsullied charging in and killing for no reason
>Getting triggered by the bell for no reason
>all this needless deaths and destruction is going to make the 1920's look like a bad joke
>Ironbank going to get rich off this obviously
>Literally could've ended in 15 minutes and she'd be loved by people for not having a dragon shit fire on top of them

How the fuck do you write this the way it is? HOW? They had every objective marker they needed to end the series on a good note and move forward with the story but they keep destroying and rebuilding everything every episode.

KL is only one city among a continent.

That's not a liberal position, that's a realist/machiavellian position, you illiterate.

>kills all the whites
>moves in with her shit skin army
Yeah /ourgirl/

>Cersei is defiling my home
so i will completely destroy my home

To be fair, in ancient law, if a city does not surrender BEFORE the siege equipment has touched the walls, all bets are off. It was BY LAW justified. It was justified. The sacking of a city was common in the olden days. Nothing special about this sacking except the use of a dragon. If not for the dragon, the burning, killing and raping would just have taken several days.

Attached: 1487811764152.jpg (1024x567, 108K)

>it's safe in the crypts
no

Our femcel

OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL OUR GIRL

Attached: 1556407900789.jpg (249x249, 41K)

wtf i love dany now

Quite symbolic of our modern times
The white woman will end all of civilization and let the heathens and savages of non white color pour in and destroy all history of the white citizenry,
Powerful and deep writing

Because she got cockblocked

I’m black. Let me fuck your wife while you watch.

wtf you guys on about
He is fully aware the city is lost and the war is lost and cersei is gonna be charcoal soon but he still chooses to fight to the death with jaime

BOBBY B WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
>BOBBY B WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Hitler literally sold himself as the savior of the Germany you fucking retard.

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>Ned Stark is finally avenged

Thank you Dany, everyone I hated is now dead because of you

Westeros will now come down on her for this.

Attached: sun tzu on syrian chemical attacks.jpg (625x365, 28K)

100% you're a canadian.

You never read the books and it shows.

>comes out of the water after nearly getting burned to death by dragon
>sees jaime
>let me fight him to the death even though i know the war is lost and and i have nothing to gain except the title

It pissed me off because they spent 2 seasons building up euron being self interested and explicitly saying that if it goes to shit he would just sail to another place and try his luck their.

You never stick your dick in crazy.

You stick your sword in it.

Gotta say, I approve. To make a better future you must first genocide basically everyone so you can have the whole planet to yourself, who needs other people anyway?

Attached: E6645D67-B9B3-4CD8-8433-0061B89D3299.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

SHE'S NUCLEAR
SHE'S WIIIIIIIIILD

Attached: mgsv__i_m_already_a_demon_____by_chunkyboi-d9cazfo.jpg (1191x670, 116K)

he's gonna kill her

extreme basedness
reducing the whole show to a flaming ruin is actually hilarious and might just redeem this shitshow
hope she executes every other main character to consolidate her power

He couldn't help but chimp out over his woman.

>Literally everything Jorah said about Danaery's turned out to be false

I feel bad for him.

>Traitorous slime Euron gets deep-stabbed and twisted even
>best fucking kino moment of the episode when the rat gets what he deserves, even though the madman still finds a way to enjoy his own death
I only wish Cersei had died as gruesome a death.

T H E
I N C E S T C I L
U P R I S I N G

could've built up to it instead of going from shit ruler that tries to complete mental snap

The 3 eyed raven is whispering in her ear just like he did to her father, if that isn't the case then who the fuck knows.

>Hundreds
>Five
Is it that hard to count?

Just like her father. If jon or Arya don’t kill her, Sansa will start a war and it’ll be season 1 all over again

This. Always hated the character and called the heel turn from the start. I'd still fuck her till my dick fell off.

He could have saved millions

Attached: jon_snow_stare.jpg (3133x1645, 655K)

Because she is a power hungry tyrant who burns people alive. If only there were years of foreshadowing.

Attached: daenerys.jpg (480x319, 32K)

I just don't understand where her army came from she lost them 2 episodes ago

this was so anticlimactic for me

Attached: 1352593725731.gif (267x219, 1M)

t. nigger

Reminder that Bobby B is literally the only good monarch in the series so far.

You can't rule without a little bit of madness.

Attached: butterloard.jpg (378x378, 19K)

He definitely thought it'd be an easy fight you pleb and maybe killing Jamie would give him brownie points with the crazy cunt burning the city

Christ, for how uppity this place is, no one knows what the fuck they're talking about

Writers had to kill off this character somehow kek

she's an incel that murders a bunch of people, thats 4channel all over

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

What's her name again?

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

shes always had anger management. Easily the most based thing D and D have done this season