OBEY YOUR QUEEN SIR GREG-AAAAAAH SAVE ME CERSEI

OBEY YOUR QUEEN SIR GREG-AAAAAAH SAVE ME CERSEI

Attached: 4L_Uhis3oAP.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Rip ;_;

>thrown away like trash
Fuck this shit

FUCK THIS SHITTY SHOW AND FUCK D&D

I bet you didn't see this epic plot twist coming!

how did dr frankestein die? serious question because i don't know and my stream is delayed so im still watching this pile of shit
if dr frankenstein was killed by his monster, this is just extremely hacky

got tossed into some rocks by the mountain

Fucking wasted in the name of a cheap dr frankenstein rip off!

Honestly, that godmoding fucker's death is the only thing that felt entirely fulfilling and deserved this episode.

>>godmoding
LMFAO, been a while since I've seen that one.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

How did a pile of rocks do that?

IT'S LIKE POTTERY KILLED BY HIS OWN FRAKENSTEIN

Head smashed against rocks, body thrown where his brain matter splashed on the ground

>tfw this guy created a monster 100 times more efficient than the NK

Qyburn was a true visionary you have to admit. Suddenly turned his shitty ballista into a surface to air missile launcher to take down flying beasts that had been hitherto been invulnerable and turned the hardest motherfucker in Westeros into an even harder motherfucker with voodoo

THEY DONE MY NIGGA QYBURN DIRTY
FUCK YOU DOUBLE DEES

>complains when there is plot armor
>complains when there is no plot armor

He was remarquably loyal to Cersei. Not gonna lie he was pretty based.

>It's a D&D reuses the ''Frankenstein killed by his own creation'' trope

Attached: 1530237795281.jpg (387x461, 31K)

>mindless serving with no will of his own
>suddenly sees CLEGANEBOWL and GET HYPE so much he regains sentience

He was to good for this world, goodnight mouth of sauron you will be missed!

>Implying that it wasn't contrived for Gregor to start murdering his handlers only now and kill only Qyburn and not Cersei

Fuck you.

This was one of those times subversion would've been good. How do they get their subversion timing so wrong every time?

no, i know how qyburn died
i was asking about literally dr frankenstein and if they were drawing such a simple parallel

yeah that's how it works retard, it should be consistent. but certain characters can survive insane things while other get thrown out like trash, it's just whatever the writers were feeling like regardless of making sense

yup they totally did
cersei yells at him to come back and protect her, the mountain ignores here, qyburn says something along the lines of "listen to my command!" and gets fucked up
its that simple

I noticed they only called zombie Gregor, Robert Strong literally once. It's like they forgot about that alias and went right back to calling him Gregor.