The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around. What do you see...

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around. What do you see? Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me, Neo, or were you looking at the single digits?

Look again.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x530, 48K)

A single digit went past us, and then another that looked just like it.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Do we have a dub, Mr. Reagan?

Attached: sb0037.jpg (353x289, 13K)

>And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

hmm, sounds like angry Yea Forums shitposters when you say anything to rustle their jimmies

And don't worry about the digits.

Attached: digit.png (938x396, 193K)

What digits?

There is no dubs

Attached: 1_6JHx7caXdrL1SQ9mI3KRuA.jpg (900x526, 58K)

I fell in love with single digits

Yea Forums is the kind of place Neo would browse casually before he got unplugged.

Attached: 891289128912.png (694x710, 503K)

this one is the Chosen One

Matrix is pretentious sophisticated garbage. Don’t @ me unless you can actually argue and not “have sex”, which I did last night.

OH SHIT

got name niggers need to leave

@[email protected]
have sex

Dubs.. Lots of dubs.

Attached: med_1486856710_image.jpg (640x400, 35K)

Attached: R-7120398-1434658511-7370.jpeg.jpg (296x300, 7K)

These digits are an illusion neo.

What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge singles?

Attached: 129391823.png (448x500, 274K)

You know, I know this number doesn't exist. I know that when I check them, the script is telling my brain that it is repeating and threefold. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

I meant to do that

everybody, neo is getting dubs!

Attached: 1554762236614.png (632x756, 26K)

how much like it? was it the same digit?

It’s an action flick with a spoopy-hip theme and aesthetic and was obviously only supposed to be a self-encapsulated stand-alone movie

Relax faggot

>First movie implies The Matrix is the world we live in and that Cypher is the one and only Ronald Reagan
>Later canon and Matrix lore implies The Matrix is a mishmash of different influences separate from our world

My head is full of fuck

>The MAtRiX
>Red pill leads to truth
What did they mean bros

Grow the fuck up retards, dubs threads should be a 3-day range ban minimum

>spoopy-hip
please kill yourself

Deja Vu is usually a glitch in The Matrix. It means they changed something.

have sex

I KNOW DUBS

The Matrix's aesthetic is best described as cybergoth, maybe industrial rock. The costumes had kind of a Nine Inch Nails vibe to them.

[orchestral sounds]

Attached: matrix.jpg (1440x716, 200K)

Believe it or not, you piece of shit, you’re still gonna burn.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

STILL

ONLY

If you can't even tell reading this quote out of context the Wachowskis "red pill" is the exact opposite of what we associate it with today. In The Matrix it's a metaphor for being what we call "WOKE" seeing through the code, seeing the "systemic oppression" that it is made of.

>That system is our enemy
>Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save

People are "plugged in" to the system, they're a part of it.

>But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy

But because they are part of the "system" they are still the "enemy" and must be fought against as they will "fight to protect it". It no coincidence that the good guys are mostly minorities and women and the bad guys are bland "Mr. Smith" white men in business suits.

The deeper reading though is the transexual coming out reading but that only really gets going in Reloaded.

Attached: 1477164758826.png (500x358, 179K)

Attached: 938BC6B4-9202-4AEC-910D-1FD87605CF9E.png (499x513, 283K)