Reminder that the only people complaining about this movie are ackshually-tier autists with no sense of imagination or...

Reminder that the only people complaining about this movie are ackshually-tier autists with no sense of imagination or whimsy.

Attached: 72A53D71-A852-4666-9BCE-EFD2C14ECA0C.jpg (631x1000, 104K)

the beatles are the most overrated band of all time

fuck off back to work, scaruffi

tftsmbsntb..

>t. soundcloud rap fan

THE

>why can't I marry a 12 year old

FACT

I haven't even seen anyone talking about it at all, let alone complain. What's the supposed issue?

>"Uh, do you even know how differently music would have developed if the Beatles didn't exist? I hope they address this in the movie or else I'm going to need my inhaler for this one!"

Attached: F801BA3C-DE8A-4303-9646-EF4A9F7A5B00.png (700x700, 21K)

At this point saying the Beatles are overrated is just as passe and overdone as saying the Beatles are the greatest band ever.

Attached: paul and george.jpg (750x565, 78K)

The Beatles more like the Boomers

I haven't seen the movie but I kinda know what people are talking about with this one. Like Coldplay still exists and Coldplay doesn't exist without Oasis to copy and Oasis doesn't exist without Noel Gallagher ripping off the Beatles and every 60s/70s rock band that followed them. Although who cares it's just a movie.

I can't believe they made a movie from some fantasy musicians have.
Anyway Paul > John.

why do millennials pretend to care about the beatles?

t. Loretta

>shitskin has to rely on the creations of whites to be succesful

Attached: AA974758-844C-4269-BFDC-27A4067B059C.png (479x486, 335K)

We don't. Boomers like to tell us their music was better.

I guess that's valid but to me that's more of an interesting "what if" than something to bitch about. The thing I find hard to believe is how songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" become huge hits in 2019. The guy in the movies doesn't even have tattoos on his face, there's no way kids are going to listen.

>A possible chance at a world where counter-culture didn't take hold and actual boomers didn't rape the world with degeneracy and globalist economics

Attached: 1485238482006.png (600x339, 187K)

lol