Have you ever been obsessed with a celebrity/actor/actress?

Have you ever been obsessed with a celebrity/actor/actress?

Any other documentaries that deal with this topic?

Attached: 37F508EB-88F9-45AA-AF8B-F637962735F7.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1152828/
youtube.com/watch?v=eEOC34JXgls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Bjork and her nigger loving self

Half of this website was, and still is, obsessed with Donald Trump. That's because half of this website are redditors, but that's besides the point.

I worship this man.

Attached: A2B.jpg (140x150, 8K)

Half of Yea Forums is full of lonely waifufags obsessed with specific celebrities
I would know, I'm one of them

His last words were "ERGEGEGRGRGRHRHRHHH"

I Think We're Alone Now
Docukino about an autist and a tranny obsessed with the singer Tiffany

Attached: i think were alone now.png (840x1266, 1.86M)

MAGA

Attached: 3274891-paul-dano-et-jake-gyllenhaal-photocall-950x0-2.jpg (950x633, 71K)

He looks like someone whos very impatient

This documentary followed two guys who were both obsessed with the 80's pop singer Tiffany. One of the guys seemed to be on the Autism spectrum and the other guy just seemed like a creeper.

imdb.com/title/tt1152828/

i watched all 15 or so hours of the ricardo lopez video diary 5 years ago. It is the one year leading up to the suicide in OP. 2/3 of the way through he gets prescribed SSRIs,and surprise surprise, goes totally fucking off the rails

>the other guy just seemed like a creeper.
He was a tranny lmao

I killed a mildly famous actress from the 90's and some illegal construction worker ended up taking the rap

Attached: 2.jpg (594x395, 63K)

well he starts his videos because he decided to kill her, so you could argue he was off the rails from the start

make assholes glowing again

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: 3.jpg (396x594, 44K)

they went from fantasies/venting, where he constantly backtracked on some days saying he felt better and that this bjork shit was stupid,to straight up putting it to action. It didnt start off as a concrete plan until the SSRIs. at first it was just fantasies, like talking to the camera about niggers and wishing he could infect her with AIDS

Seemed to be? Niggah, please.

The follow up is even better, he started stalking Alyssa Milano even harder.

He's the Chris Chan of celebrity stalkers.

Attached: 4.jpg (395x594, 76K)

I love when white dudes are seething jealous over blacks. It's justice

Oh this looks uncomfortable

Gillian Anderson for a bit

Attached: 1b2dd432f4194a873ae1f1c0c66f78b0.jpg (824x1186, 185K)

OH FUCK. This fucking guy.
"I hiked around the guard post"
youtube.com/watch?v=eEOC34JXgls

Attached: 5.jpg (736x998, 122K)

>tfw you can see the bullet deform the top of his skull and leave a bump on the top of his head

You know the intent of the sign behind him right? He was supposed to get brains splattered on that sign, symbolizing the best of him, but hilariously he used a weapon so weak that it couldn't even penetrate his skull to paint the sign

i can sympathise with the core idea that he and other people have had, of killing someone or doing something similarly grand, as a way of becoming the most important figure in the life of one's obsession. i'd never consider it myself however

Classic

Yeah, the guy who broke into Alyssa Milano's house, sat himself down in the kitchen and was shocked - shocked, I tell you, when they were outraged at his autistic ass sitting there going "Oh hai!" Those meanyheads even took out a restraining order on him, it's so unfair! They're in love!

I ruined my pisshole for a sexy Taylor Swift. Does that count?

Attached: taylor-swift-copy.jpg (968x681, 54K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x681, 175K)

I'm the one who punched Jack Nance.

Attached: 7.jpg (594x516, 121K)

Ms. Classic a qt

Attached: 99.jpg (669x839, 567K)

She loves him too much. He loves nothing but himself

>I’m already psychically connected to Tiffany but this increases it

Attached: 8BE8BCC7-D411-49D1-A9A6-73E24C7BF7DF.jpg (576x400, 38K)

Do you think he still loves her?

Attached: 100.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Happier times

Attached: 101.jpg (1800x1200, 501K)

yes

Attached: 32231730_2061754827371585_1975276994396422144_o-750x450.jpg (750x450, 44K)

I doubt he ever truly loved her , his heart is in film

Kek. I hadn't heard that.

Yes ;_;

Attached: folder.png (345x247, 9K)

Attached: Nasubi.jpg (450x335, 35K)

>ruined my pisshole
explain this plz

what were her last words?

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Yea Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

Industrial strength hand sanitizer isn't meant for pisshole consumption

Who?

>ruined my pisshole
>Industrial strength hand sanitizer
explain this plz

user it seems like he somehow got very strong hand sanitizer into his urethra while doing degenerate sexual things thinking about Taylor and how has permanent damage

I was obsessed with Brittney Murphy after she died. Thought about digging her grave up and eating her. Yes her grave site is listed online

I rubbed the urinal tract with alcohol in an effort to conjure up a clone of Taylor Swift

You're a real fucking idiot.

It's like when people post pics of cute actresses and type "CUTE" There is no deeper meaning.

Why the fuck would you use hand sanitizer as lube you retard

It comes from a thread where someone posted that they were a celebrity posting on Yea Forums but wouldn't reveal who they were, they gave a couple clues like "i do mostly indie work but have worked for a major director you guys know with a huge star" and shit like that. Everyone started guessing Paul Dano and then the OP trip said "No, I'm Ezra Miller" and some user responded ">tries to misdirect. That's classic Paul Dano" and the post got like 20 reaction face responses and a meme was born

He didn't use it as lube, he stuffed it inside his piss-hole.