Genuinely curious: what is the nicest thing that a celebrity has ever done and didn't seek media attention for?

Genuinely curious: what is the nicest thing that a celebrity has ever done and didn't seek media attention for?

Attached: please.png (746x684, 343K)

>didn't seek media attention for?
well we wouldnt know would we

keanu reeves does a lot of them

Believe it or not, our guy Mel Gibson.

why does DiCaprio have to do anything for his ex?

Harrison Ford gives lost retards free rides on his helicopter.

Keanu Reeves is an all around saint.

Eminem adopted two little girls and raised them alongside his daughter to keep the family together.

Attached: file.png (1886x174, 52K)

Women are incapable of assuming responsibility. Men must take care of them, in their minds, while women complain about being treated like children.

James Cameron paid millions of dollars to get Guillermo del Toro's father freed from hostage by the Mexican cartel.

what a faggot

Albert Schweitzer.

Anonymously donate to something no one here would know about

Become president.

>gf from 7 years ago
Jesus get your shit together roastie

Bill Cosby

steve buschemi went back to his old firehouse and helped people after 9/11

Which Mexican cartel?

A very nice member of the Eagles helped me with an issue with my ham radio.

Mark Hamil
> "When a friend's son (who was, so tragically, dying from an incurable illness) made a wish: to meet Luke Skywalker, it fell on me -- the only person the dad knew who worked in the film business -- to make a call."

"Not knowing Mark, I called his agent and explained that this lovely boy watched Star Wars every day and wanted to meet NOT Mark Hamill, but, rather, the actual CHARACTER that he played (the boy's own mental state had devolved past the point of being able to grok that Luke was fictional). The agent begrudgingly said he'd call Mark, but also said not to get my hopes up. 90 seconds later I got a call from @HamillHimself, who immediately said yes and gave me his home address.

"He not only met with the boy, but spent hours answering question after question (sometimes the same ones repeatedly), AS "Luke." Even posting this now makes me teary. He was compassionate, kind, and patient. And it literally meant the world to this kid and his family."

sneed gives to chucks fuck and suck foundation

Steve Buscemi helping the FDNY during 9/11

Keanu Reeves does a bunch of nice shit and it never comes off like he does it for the attention

he only did so because he also caused 9/11

Buscemi saved people on 9/11

The bad one

Reminder Steve buscemi went to 9/11

In 1992, the star of a top network show was behind me in the express land at Vons one night when the cashier started to scanning his items before mine. He stopped her and asked her to please check me out first. Many stars wouldn't dare set foot in a grocery store much less act like a regular person while there. Felt bad a few months later when he was all over the cover of the tabloids for a cocaine addiction.

Steve Buscemi did 9/11.

PFFFFFFAHHAHAHAHHA
roastie btfo

Get a life, incel. Men are emotional just like women.

So the Franco manlet gets no time with his wife

Donnie worked at a 7/11

Nigger

I've had female relatives tell me that I should pay off my wife's student loan debt, but ironically now that she has a graduate degree she's making slightly more money than I am. This is despite the fact that I basically paid for everything when she was in school. My wife doesn't want any money though as we're very comfy with our incomes and we own our home outright, her student debt is basically our only big monthly expense.

None of these women were urging my wife to pay off my student debt.