Are the Russo bros /ourguys/

themarysue.com/hawkeye-ronin-vigilante-problems-avengers-endgame/
SJWs are extremely upset that based Hawkeye spent his time BTFO'ing spics and zipperheads.

Attached: 20190513_015707.jpg (1080x2005, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cxS9FBq-5E
youtube.com/watch?v=b5sn6pXHZfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good
Fuck them
Cunts

>becomes a blatant vigilante
>"oh no he's dishing out vigilante justice"
What the fuck were they expecting? Also Widow sacrificing herself over him is exactly what makes her choice so heroic because she was more than willing to forgive him and help him see his family again.

I wonder if he took out kingpin

Woman are really terrible. They take whatever is popular and just look for problems. This is the worst kind of click bait.

Widow was a cool whine aunt by that point it made logical sense that she kill herself

>They take whatever is popular and just look for problems.

I think you mean they take whatever you enjoy.

>a vigilante becomes a vigilante
>this is wrong
someone's going to have to explain this shit to me.

>OK? Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool.

Attached: 1545432330502.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

It's not that they're /ourguys/ so much as that the SJWs eventually turn everyone into their enemy.

Did they forget the part where in the movies he's black ops and was probably already assassinating this type of people in shitholes all over the globe before this one?

Russo Bros don't care
why do you?
why write about it?
zero thought and passion was put into the final product
>bbbbut it was fun
thats nice. Doesn't change the facts

aren't they all basically vigilante killers?? Sure they don't hunt down bad guys (or do? who fucking knows) but none of the avengers seem to care about killing someone if thats an option. Hell even punching a dude and knocking him out could kill them.

This exposes something the sjw lefties don't want you to know. They don't believe in forgiveness.

Isn't he some CIA agent?

GUYS HOLY CRAP YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS FEMINIST CLICKBAIT ARTICLE YOU GOTTA CLICK IT!

next they'll reveal that Hawkeye is actually gay

if he was black vigilante killing white criminals they would all be cheering.

In the movies it's been pretty clear that they don't blatantly murder every mook they come across. But if said mooks end up dead, that's a consequence of themselves being terrorists or mercenaries.

I liked when he spoke Japanese

Name a single thing women don't complain about, you literally can't.

Was that him? I thought it was dubbed.

do they?? I only watched half the movies admittedly but it seems like if people die they don't care.
Sure they aren't the Punisher but Daredevil tv series is the only time i recall the topic even being brought up.
Hawkeye shoots people with arrows...so i don't see why that wouldn't kill someone.
not that (what amounts to) children's revenge fantasy movies need to even bring up the subject as its not the point of the film...seems a bit odd to complain about Hawkeye doing it when all the characters basically do the same thing

>SHINE

Clint and Wanda both went psycho at losing their "everything".

Although a big difference is Widow's sacrifice actually achieved something.

I've been noticing more and more articles saying "a debate has been started" and it's always about something I never see anyone talking about. I'm starting to think people are just bored and are trying to make their conversations sound more important than they are.

I’m pretty sure it was him. It sounded just like his voice so if it was dubbed then they sure fooled me.

Ultron was the last flick I bothered to watch in it's entirety. RDJ shot some people just to incapacitate some, and I'm fairly sure in one of his stand alones he let a few get away if they surrendered.

Truly a mystery for the ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cxS9FBq-5E

Reminder that the Mexican Cartel and Yakuza aren't evil, unlike the US Republican Party.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-204124_Chrome.jpg (1080x816, 248K)

It’s true, the yakuza just want to protect their neighborhood and make their meager earnings off of pachinko machines.

It's funny because someone who claims to be East Asian in the comments section of the article says that it feels weird for white people to defend the Yakuza when they're not at all oppressed people. Rather they're ones in power and they are more likely to oppress their own people.

here's him killing even more people

His pronunciation was awful. There would be no point dubbing it with a guy who couldn't speak Japanese. It was definitely him, just like when Tom Cruise speaks Russian in Mission Impossible and similarly butchers the pronunciation. They know the only people watching these movies are Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5sn6pXHZfc

women are the worst judge of quality when it comes to writing
reminder that the most popular female book (both writer and readers) is a low-tier smut erotica novel

Someone link that story of the sons of Yakuza members who tortured a girl for weeks while raping her constantly until she died, then stuffed her in a concrete barrel or some shit.

I am pretty sure it was him as my japanese gf said his japanese wasnt good and she couldnt understand it well

sad part is those werent yakuza members, just high school kids

Yeah, even with the mention that the mexicans he killed were done in brutally, the yakuza he killed didn't seem to be ripped apart or anything, he just took them out.

So what's different now than when he worked for Shield?

>Murder of Junko Furuta
Fairly sure most anons would have come across this story at some point here already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Daenerys is killing even more people right now, I wonder if we will see an article about that crazy woman on this Mary Sue page...

And they got off Scott Free.

But why would his pronunciation be on point?

He lived in middle America, worked in what seems to be an American based government organization. Spent like what 3 of the last five years in Mexico wasting Cartel Spent maybe one or two learning Japanese, if that. Probably only using it to order food and torture Yakuza for info, Him speaking perfect Japanese seems kind of far fetched. Or at least excusable if he doesn't.

the dark side of japanese potential. but stuff like this is at least rare.

>alright guys how do we establish why this character would know japanese
>he did covert ops in japan one time and learned the language
Done.

this is the worst wikipedia article i have ever read

wtf

>she was more than willing to forgive him
The Avengers kill people all the fucking time, and Widow herself used to be a KGB/Shield assassin so I don't see what the big deal is

>Box office. Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation grossed $195 million in the U.S. and Canada, and $487.7 million in other countries, for a worldwide total of $682.7 million. against the production budget of $150 million.

dumbfuck euronigger scum

Well in the case of the Mary Sue they're pretty much just copy pasting whatever 3 people on twitter are angry about today. You'll find that there are at least 3 people angry about anything on any particular day so it's not too hard. Anyway MS is a feminist blog and they're pretty much reporting on it for the sake of web traffic and to get the people who are on their side outraged and the people who disagree/think this is a load of nonsense to also click and be bewildered. Due to the business model of these sort of blogs whether you agree or disagree it's still a click and that means ad-revenue to Mary Sue. Finally someone posts about it on Yea Forums for us "incel/alt-right/neo-nazi/trolls" to get angry about and then we prove whatever the Mary Sue's overall agenda is right by bitching about who stupid this shit is in our own little corner of the internet.

It wasn't about her forgiving him, but her wanting to reunite him with his family because she felt he had more to live for and gain back. I don't see how anyone could miss that.

This, the Avengers in the films don't seem to have an established no kill rule or at least restraint on forced used. Captain America has the closest thing to a no kill rule, but it's not like it ever came up.

>wanting lower taxes and less government services
>morally worse than criminal gangs that use kidnapping, torture and murder to get what they want

and then for no reason at all...

There was that awkward line where they said something like, "we don't want to kill you, but will if it comes to that". So it's more of a surrender, but if you don't we''ll put you down if we think it's necessary.

Even Captain America is clearly shown killing people all the time, in The First Avenger he chucked a knife into a man's back then proceeded to throw another guy out of a plane

He had to kill people though. How can you make a war movie about a soldier that only knocks out enemy combatants and shoots people with tickle bullets.

I agree, just pointing out Captain America has no qualms with killing. In Winter Soldier he chucks a grenade at the enemy and in Civil War he pulls off an enemy's gas mask while surrounded by toxic gas

Was mea

Was meant for

him and Black Widow were assassins anyways. Or does it only count when it's government sanctioned

Rich coming from the people who want to genocide white people and anyone who's right-wing.

Rewatching the first Iron Man, it's pretty obvious how tame the movies have become after the Mouse buyout. Iron Man straight up murders shitskins throughout the movie and no one bat an eyelid back then.

Good. Fuck roasties. They should have shown him killing nigger gangs, too.

How convenient that they forget that Widow was a literal assassin for decades. And working for the KGB, I'm pretty sure she's killed her fair share of chinks, nogs and arabs too.

Didn't Green Arrow already do this shit in that TV show

They always eat their own. How do you think we still get conservatives?
Eventually everyone goes under the bus.

Attached: idpol goes after straight black men.png (901x406, 317K)

I dunno m8, I liked it when in Swordfish the hacker dude spoke "Finnish" but it didn't even sound remotely like Finnish. Had a good chuckle.

Exactly. They're destroying themselves by alienated everyone in their path. They've made all their enemies look good by comparison.

Attached: SJW victory.jpg (1200x989, 377K)

OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS THAT ARE BASED

-RENNER, BRIEF HIGHLIGHTS:
>"SHES A SLUT"
>*DABBING HARD ON SELF IMPORTANT FEMINISTS*

-RUSSOS
>CUTTING DOWN CAPTAIN MARVEL ROLE IN ENDGAME TO LITERALLY NOTHING
>WHEN SHE DOES SHOW UP, UNCEREMONIOUSLY POWER PUNCHING HER RIGHT OFF THE SCREEN NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN LMAO

THINGS THAT ARE NOT BASED
-VIRTUE SIGNALING SJWS
-CONTRIVED MARYSUE #YASQUEEN CHARACTERS
-THIRSTY BETA MALE-FEMINIST WHITEKNIGHTS

Attached: 1555449959218.jpg (785x782, 103K)

didn't they make a manga about it?