/got/

No more Dany hate

Attached: 5B1475DD-0C48-4754-9C82-14D780FC08F3.jpg (592x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strims.gg/shawarmafury
youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y
youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c?t=1859
mlivestream.site/match/HBO
123tvnow.com/watch/hbo/
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557424443119.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557427080000.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557427567678.webm
pastebin.com/raw/92CZwfjg?fbclid=IwAR0qsEx9Mz-CWoRekUv_lzqHQTVFETE7rnqDlQ4FgugFSDpgltS_qPOmIng
pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream pls

Always Dany hate

BASED

Attached: 2453465686.png (853x697, 939K)

80 MINUTES UNTIL BELLFAGS GO SILENT FOREVER

Seconded

1080p Link: strims.gg/shawarmafury
Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Everyone ready your salt mining equipment.

Attached: Pepe tux.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Before this highly anticipated episode, I would just like to say fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck trannies, dykes.

Homos are alright, just don't do it around my kids and wash your hands after.

THE WHORE IS DEAD

Attached: 1557094955727.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

Yes dragons can lay on you in Dragons Dogma. But they are intelligent and do not like you so it is not for sexual pleasure.

WHY U GUYS KEEP POSTING DING DONG I DONT UNDERSTAND

Attached: 1556228778577.png (310x233, 49K)

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y

youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c?t=1859
THE BOOKS ARE WRITTEN
EXPECT A RELEASE DATE AFTER THE SHOW ENDS

gib stream plz

stream gib

LEAKS

>Dragons scorch the keep

>Drogon is taken out by Euron

>Both sides appear to be at a stalemate, the Dothraki and Unsullied are dead, as are the Kings Landing guards

>It appears the onslaught was all for nothing

>A trumpet sounds

>Riders with banners appear over the horizon

>The emblem is blurred at first

>A single figure in the center appears flanked by the banners

>It's Stannis

>"Enough of your games of dragons and treachery, there is one man who has claim to the throne and it is mine by birthright."

>Cersei approaches

>Stannis reveals Lightbringer and kills her where she stands

>"As for the rest of you, you will bend the knee or be destroyed."

>Jon bends the knee, remembering how Stannis saved him once before, pledging his loyalty.

Attached: StannisSeason8Promo.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

too many shitposts kill the thread, why not just make a permanent sticky?

those have a 1000 post limit

Attached: thesetwo.png (1280x720, 335K)

STREAMS:

strims.gg/shawarmafury
123tvnow.com/watch/hbo/

Dany could have solved all her fucking problems

Attached: married_dragons.png (562x360, 422K)

Jon kills dany.

I'm so glad that fucking cunt bitch is going to die.

Haha weak little girl.

Press f

Attached: 686B3CBE-BFB2-465B-9ADF-6D1069AB3C52.jpg (299x168, 8K)

strims.gg/shawarmafury

LOOK AT THIS TARGARYAN WHORE, MORE WINE!

Attached: 1555898039494.jpg (720x795, 508K)

Episode V: Return of the King
>Episode V: Return of the King

Attached: bendtheknee.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Attached: 380066AF-827D-47BB-825F-260064D630A1.jpg (1300x1172, 86K)

You're famous Yea Forums

Attached: Capture.png (655x657, 58K)

>10 minutes until bellfags get BTFO
Cant wait honestly, you fags got way too annoying.

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

Attached: STOP.jpg (828x626, 35K)

Attached: daenerys_vs_dragonborn_by_linblack-dat9wur.jpg (1600x889, 229K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1555966009762.jpg (846x394, 298K)

PM'd you the link

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

10 minutes until Stannis claims what is rightfully his

But what if one of your kids was a homo?

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

Attached: 1557532725603.jpg (610x475, 139K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS
M
A
N
N
I
S

>its a megaupload link

requesting the tshirt picture of khal drogo fucking dany from behind. Can anyone post it here?

reminder to pee now, lads

If the episode leaked RIGHT NOW. Would you watch it, just to be about 8 minutes ahead of everyone?

What are you anons snacking on, and why isn't it the greatest candy bar ever?

Attached: whatchamacallit-candy-bars-36ct-4.gif (790x460, 108K)

sTANNIS was always going to loose.

Man you're really assblasted about being banned for saying nigger, huh

Attached: 1530761154699.jpg (850x1147, 133K)

thanks lad

Attached: 1551576310911.jpg (648x595, 51K)

Draco "the Nighthawk" is gonna wreck her bf

Attached: DracoBaratheon.png (718x648, 56K)

Attached: bell.jpg (474x265, 9K)

Why do you want to fuck me?

I wish you well for what we're about to witness /got/

Attached: 26267849_539938686369268_5583645415389003776_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

My wife would beat it out of him.

The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my patience for leaks. They waited til I was old and tired, and what did I do when the shitposters brought word of Littlefinger's false death? And of Stannis, even of Stannis' poor fate.

I will not tell you whether to find a stream or just download. Which characters will die today and which will be saved by Dabid and Dabid's writing. You must make that choice for yourself anons, and live with it for the rest of the season, as I have.

Kill the Arrgghhh, /got/ and let the leakposting be born.

Attached: aemon.jpg (529x352, 39K)

10 MINUTOS BOYOS

HET HYPE

Attached: 1506618610441.gif (277x300, 863K)

stannis fans are autistic

Attached: 1557605856171.jpg (615x678, 100K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS.jpg (197x256, 7K)

wtf is channel 7
pls help

Attached: 1557535061680.png (657x527, 26K)

true if big

SEVEN KINGDOMS
SEVEN HELLS
SEVEN MINUTES
SEVEN BELLS

START THE EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

So cuck edition

Attached: 1452139626896.jpg (300x57, 7K)

literally who ever actually tried dual wielding in Skyrim?

>Jaime tells Cersei the baby doesn't matter
What a horrible human being. Imagine being a Jaimefag!

f

OI OYRA UR FOOKIN BOOTIFUL MATE I FOOKIN LUV YA. WILL YA MARRY ME N BE ME WIFEY?

I'M SO EXCITED I SHAN'T SLEEP TONIGHT!

Attached: 1557369641357.jpg (800x526, 77K)

Bessie...

Attached: 1531835670095.jpg (752x1062, 122K)

strims.gg for strim no joke

He’ll finally make his appearance this episode, right guys?

Attached: 99976EEF-7F01-4C9C-8D98-07DF34548569.jpg (1462x785, 186K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557382583384.png (472x624, 144K)

kek

Attached: BCBDECD7-1C38-46FF-BBE8-6327D63CA104.jpg (1080x1440, 248K)

excellent *taste* friend

>All the emotes are Pepes, wojaks, and from twitch.
>"Subscribe to pewdiepie
The cancer is too much.

Mell should have shouted "Valar Morghulis" instead of braparys desu

MORE BELLS, IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!

Attached: 1557089359378.jpg (800x755, 390K)

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

I tried it with a lightsaber mod (overpowered) and dual wielding was still useless

That looks like shit. I'm having cashews.

gayrion lannister

"Fear...The city is rank with it"

"Let us ease their pain. Release the prisoners!"

Attached: daenerys-targaryen.jpg (1141x700, 124K)

REMINDER to late Britbongs who want a comfier thread, we're in here

>Episode comes out in 10 minutes
>Yea Forums cant even wait that long to just watch the episode
>Have to be the first one to complain about whatever inane shit and create 'dank' memes
>LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS OMG WOOO

I'm pretty happy to say this is one show that hasn't been spoiled for me

Attached: Popeyes.0.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS SHIT WITH A CHAT?

fuck sansa!

God damn time did him zero favors. Looks like he's hanging out with wolverine in the grew up ugly bin.

It amazes me how all these reddit tourists outs themselves when begging for stream links. There are 3 streaming channels made for Yea Forums that has been streaming for years and everyone who isn't a newfag knows of them

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
>DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
>DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

Is anyone else sad that /got/ general will die? We can't move to Yea Forums because they hate asoiaf and we shan't last long talking about a shitty dead show on Yea Forums

Nothing can beat this bell scene

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x266, 12K)

stannis in all fields

>the child support Ned, hand it over

Attached: 1557531230404.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

>bong genetics
NO ONE IS SAFE

Any other streams in case the first goes down?

bad angle he looks okay

Attached: Gemma.jpg (2108x2898, 829K)

That wasn't me. I'm not retarded enough to bring Yea Forums humor outside of Yea Forums, I'm a stealth normie.
I only say the word nigger with my family and friends irl.

Jon kills dany and takes the black. Jaime dies on cercei's arms. Bran becomes king.

I tried it as an orc but it sucked big floppy donkey dick.

God I hope Jon kills Sansa too

Attached: sansa-daenerys-1557234853.jpg (3600x1800, 831K)

Attached: eeeeevildanny.png (378x435, 165K)

Fics on pause till after the ep famalam

Is the muchoflix stream down?

Still better than Yea Forums faggot

6TH POST FROM THE TOP WANKER

>he keeps refreshing

fucks wrong with him

is mucho ded for anyone else

Euron will win, King Harren v2.0

Attached: you-are-not-the-father-what-euron-sees-in-the-55967367.png (500x690, 144K)

do you think we will ever get one(1) character saying "previously on game of thrones..." somehow it just cheapens any show that does it

no, we'll still have the spin offs

WHERES THE COMFY EURO BROS THREAD TO WATCH EP5 WITH!?!?!?!

emilia clarke is perfect

nuh, etsnuhtmyne

Attached: nuhnowytends.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>nipples

he's an irish, bog trotting potato eater, not bong

BESSIE?

STFU kys you nerd give link, holy shit. could u be any more useless if u tried

Was just about to ask this

this but they have a threesome first

i'm literally shaking right now

anyone else gonna skip to the end of the ep on amazon to see if jaime and cersei really die

based tituria bro...

Attached: 1540766993654.jpg (3000x2000, 642K)

they should make a game where you can date the dragons haha

STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK STANNIS COMEBACK

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557424443119.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557427080000.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557427567678.webm

Attached: 150030890334.jpg (600x900, 265K)

Where the fuck are the spoilers about qyburn

3 M I N U T E S

Attached: 1505164511826.jpg (415x464, 28K)

Bran will say it in the epilogue when he turns back time

EPISODE IS LIVE ON HBONOW

ITS UP HERE WE GO LADS

>I NEED TO GO FOR A SHIT RIGHT NOW

OH GOD PANIC PANIC PANIC Yea Forums WHAT DO I DO TELL ME. DO I SHIT, DO I NOT SHIT? HELP HJELP HELP I'M ALMOST SHITTING OHJ NHOONNOONONONNONONOWHY NOW GOFORFUCK SAKE WHY NOWWWWWW

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Attached: 1557089978979.jpg (900x500, 131K)

FUCK CERSEI

Attached: A796DF5C-17AE-46C4-94DB-1E194B1AC7DC.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1522955222546.jpg (508x524, 27K)

based

ITS OUT

why user

Nothing beats Thrones night and mild curry. First I watch the hottest shit on TV, then I take the hottest shit on Yea Forums.

stream pls?

I think so

DING DONG

Get hype for Daenerys to crisp some traitors alive

IT'S UP ON HBO GO LADS

Attached: 1536286633054.jpg (863x852, 170K)

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

why does no one but bookfags like Stannis?

>strims.gg/shawarmafury
based

IT"S UP
>IT"S UP
IT"S UP
>IT"S UP
IT"S UP
>IT"S UP
IT"S UP
>IT"S UP

>subs on

turn it off u mong

Feal the Bern!!!!

>these HBO trailers on stream
holy fuck i dont think ive ever seen this much concentrated kikery back to back
is this what tv is like?

premier time found user squatting

>child support
She’d take nothing less than his hand in marriage and his heart

THE STREAMS ARENT WORKING AHHHHH

Haha stupid fucking bitch is gonna die so hard. Cant wait.

>Got a new monitor
>I can shitpost and watch at the same time again

Attached: Untitled-1.png (2560x1440, 1.4M)

fuck off reddit

YOU FUCKING LIAR!

Edit: Holy shit, its legit!

wheres mucho?

its up on VOD bois

NOT GONNA LIE BROS...THE OL HEART RATES GOIN UP. NOT SURE IF IM GONNA MAKE IT

Can't watch, just lurking here to see if the leaks are true.

STANNIS &
FUCK NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGERRRRRRRSSSSSS

>poorfags absolutely assblasted
Why didn't you guys just get hbo lol

Dany is so cute! I love Dany!

guys what's up with muchoflix?

>he can't shit in 30 seconds.
lol

This nigga straight up finna tryna poison our girl dany

MADANNY CONFIRMED

brettygood is down. help bros :(

pastebin is fake, last dialogue in the ep is the hound saying hello big brother

Attached: CLEGANE BOWL.png (1496x926, 1.45M)

>reddit invasion killed mucho
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

mucho fags btfo

MAD

LETS GO SOYS

Do normie showfags even remember Stannis?

Attached: 1520107622867.jpg (640x480, 28K)

The maesters shut it down

>is this what tv is like?
No, it's even worse.

MUCHO JUST WENT TO SHIT WTFFFFFF

Someone tell me about the bells, why do you all keep mentioning them

its over hound, i have the high ground

OH GOD HERE COME THE CARDIAC ARREST

THIS ENDING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I SKIPPED AHEAd

KILL ME NOW SEASON 8 FUCKING RUINED

THE ENTIRE CITY MUST BE PURGED

they took down muchoflix and bretty good

oh fuck off niggers, I stayed up in europe for this shit

Here we go, lads. This is it

BURN
THEM
ALL

Attached: 1557440043800.jpg (520x573, 37K)

MY STREAM DIED GIVE ME NEW LINK

who gives a shit. Im here only for dank memes i can later post on /r/gameofthrones/ and /r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone

I'm watching the stream right now

HBO GO FUCKING CRASHED BROS WHAT DO I DO

More streams, your grace?

damn it mucho was the only stream that worked for me

How do i get rid of the subtitles at Strims ?

Attached: 1557704518081.jpg (468x656, 55K)

this is why you dumbfucks don't give people links

stream anyone?

DING DONG DANYFAGS

Any stream that isn't buffering constantly?

Alright bros here we go i guess

Good bye Jaime

Attached: 1556839796595.jpg (934x514, 33K)

shawarmafury
PASSWORD ?!?!

So how does this end?

pm streamer

Reminder: It's ALL D&D's fault. HBO even offered them a bigger budget($25mn an episode) for a full ten Episode season 8 and they refused wanting to end it as quickly as possible to go move onto Star Wars.
Literally nothing seen and nothing to come was worth the near 2 year wait.

Fuck D&D and lets make sure this insult of a final season haunts them and their careers for the length of time they continue to work in film and TV. No wonder they intend to turn off their internet and phones ahead of the series finale next week because they know full well, it's going to be despised.

stream2watch

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Here we go, let the shitshow begin.

STANNIS!!!!!!!

strims.gg/shawarmafury

GET FUUUUUUCKED

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT CLEGANE BOWL RIGHT OFF THE BAT

D&D laughing all the way to the bank

Watchmen is going to be cringe as fuck

who this? i wanna see her armpits

It's working fine for me

>strims.gg/shawarmafury
HERE WE GOOOOO

>DUDE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA LMAO

Thank god after GoT is dead, HBO's TV series will all go down in flames.

STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG STANNIS IS BACK OMG

premium streamer ?

None of my streams are loading what the fuck?

based

>The subtitles are real

Well fuck

NIG NOG NIG NOG NIG NOG

RIP best boy

Attached: metro_goldwyn_mayer.jpg (866x768, 70K)

just unscrewed consciousness

Attached: awareness.jpg (836x470, 75K)

any ocs bros here

Attached: 3.png (400x333, 102K)

not loading

going live ep5 twitch.tv/cdunn98

OH FUCK THE GHOST OF STANNIS IS HERE

Clegane Bowl is gonna be very fucking disappointing judging by the leaks. Such a shitty end.

BASED VARYS

Pukeman on screen

Thanks madlad.

Attached: 1557475743148.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

Holy shit is Varys trying to poison Dany

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

VISERYS IN THE EP RECAP

Varys writing of Jon's lineage

He's getting torched

HBO NOW WONT LOAD FUCK EVERYONE

SCRIPT LEAK IS REAL

No really, how does it end?

HOLY SHIT THE SUBTITLE LEAKS ARE REAL

here we go

REAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAH BELLS

Is this the game thread?

what the FUCK subtitles were real

>THE SUBTITLES LEAK WAS TRUE
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try this

THE LEAK IS REAL
THE LEAK IS REAL
THE LEAK IS REAL

tick tock danyfags

KINO
I
N
O

Subtitles confirmed real, Varys says "nothing"
girl says "she won't eat"
BELLS BTFO DANY
!!!

CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG CONFIRMED DING DONG

Which niggers are dying tonight?

this is the game board

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME????

give links to this poor euronigger

TOPLAD
MADLAD

VARYS GONNA BURN

VARYS FUCKS LITTLE GIRLS?!

It didn't take long for GOT to fall, D&D were rushing the script, inefficient, but they weren't nearly fast enough, for you had already passed the torch and because of you, the showplebs noticed D&D butchering Dany, shattered normie opinion of GOT. Our victory- Your victory, was so close I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Westeros, your body, your armor all burned and turned to ash, everything except your courage. That you gave to us, and with it we can rebuild a new, better show.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557709336132.jpg (1440x810, 87K)

BRONY THRONIES IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

WAIT WHAT ARE THE SUBTITLES LEAK?

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

us

>martha

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS INTRO

end the fucking show already

Actually kino

>all streams down

kek

MORPHEUS IS FIGHTIN NEO

MAD QUEEN DANY TIME

IS THE GIRL'S NAME MARTHA

TICK TOCK

BELLS CONFIRMED DENIALFAGS BTFO

>strims.gg/shawarmafury
shitty fucking stream

Wait what... the full episode is online already?

>women

Attached: Untitled.png (821x612, 427K)

STANNIS ARRIVES. HE WINS THE THRONE. BURLINGTON BAR FUCKOS ALL COMMIT SUICIDE.

>mlivestream.site/match/HBO
it won't open
any other options?

pleb

based

>dany will never forttage with you
Im mad

Am I like the only fucking person here who is just watching this on HBO?

Attached: 1532240121984.jpg (607x428, 58K)

>they thought the leaks were fake

Attached: the_godfather_part_ii_1920x1080.jpg (1500x844, 102K)

DING DONG

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!??!?!?!?!

Already filler.

What the FUCK.

Dany thinks Jon betrayed her

Jon killing Dany keke

What is it about Dragonstone that makes its owners want to brood by the window over their losses and failures?

BASED VARYS REPPING THE PATRIARCHY

BASED & RECLAIMERPILLED

why did they march up their army and dragon that close to the castle?

and they're all buffering, connection interrupted SHIT

the subtitle leak is real ha ha ha ha ha ha fucking kill me now

yessss

2 DAYS FOR THE ARMY TO REACH KL
FILLER CONFIRMED

any fan art of dany and her brother fucking?

THAT SOUND EFFECT, LMAO.

ALSO: IT'S STARTING.

kek, those wonky ass nipples

>Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.WEB.H264-MEMENTO

strims.gg/shawarmafury
123tvnow.com/watch/hbo/

THE LEAK IS REAL
>DING DONG
THE LEAK IS REAL
>DING DONG
THE LEAK IS REAL
>DING DONG

Where are the subtitle leaks

FUCKING BASED

nah im here with you man

gonna cancel this shit after next week though

Link to the subtitle leaks?

MUUH QUEEN

HERE WE GO

New

I can't wait for this shitshow to end

Can we just pause for a moment and appreciate how dogshit this opening is and how it really shows how the world has shrunken down to two locations?

DANY FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON

>Varys scheming out in the open
Why though

does spell in the other hand count?

what was the full leak?

Is this an official game thread? Just got past the intro.

My legal GOT stream is 4 minutes behind the illegal one

Again, how the fuck do i get rid of that subtitles at the Strims stream ?

The bells were real all along, Discord trannies btfo

TYRION YOU FUCKING SNITCH

VARYS TOLD JON
HE KNOWS THAT SANSA IS A LYING BITCH

YAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

YOU FAGGOT

Thank you

>Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO

EL JUEGO DE TRONOS

Attached: 1531651451974.jpg (445x482, 37K)

can I get a basic gestalt on this supposed subtitle leak? I've seen all the leaks that were posted on rebbit but i havent heard anything about subtitles

I'll just have Yea Forums tell me how this shitty show ended through webms in an hour and keep my 15 dollary doos a month man.

No, that actually works

??
Last week they went from Winterfell to KL in 5 minutes

>tfw leeching HBO

Attached: 1439190738582.jpg (390x390, 38K)

fuck this, i'm putting it off til tomorrow, i'm not in the mood.

Attached: the-man-in-the-high-castle-season-two-MITHC_201_03003_rgbs.jpg (4240x2832, 635K)

Kek the subs were legitimately real fucking kek what a shitshow

dude they traveled from winterfell, to dragonstone to KL within 40 minutes last episode.

DID DILLANES NAME POP UP THE STREAM CUT DURING THE CREDITS

HAHAHAHA.

ALL LEAKS ARE CONTINUING THEIR ACCURACY OF 100%.

Fuck me...

If subtitles bother you, you should be executed.

based. also now i'm famous.

I am but only because the hotel wifi sucks so I'm watching on the tv

I just wanted Euron to kill everybody. Why did it have to be this way?

Attached: IMG_2749.png (472x624, 219K)

>Varys is already trying to poison Dany
LMAO

They are going to end on a cliffhanger, wait 2 years, and release a film length episode like deadwood.

I'd support Tituria's claim to throne

Attached: 1511489018556.jpg (752x1062, 88K)

pastebin.com/raw/92CZwfjg?fbclid=IwAR0qsEx9Mz-CWoRekUv_lzqHQTVFETE7rnqDlQ4FgugFSDpgltS_qPOmIng

Gulps* ah i remember when i had a character arc *gulps* good times. Felt like i was going somewhere and learning lessons. Those were the days, then they threw it all out for once overrated actress. *slurp*

pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg

Euron autist here. I guess he gets a decent death from Jaime tonight

Attached: Euron Our King BTFOs Rhaegal and Dragon Slut.jpg (1079x604, 41K)

>thinking a show is real time
Jesus christ guys.
This has been a thing since S3.
Btw Winterfell to KL is 4 weeks on good roads upto 6 on bad roads confirmed in S1E1.

Kelly C looks so cute right now ...

Attached: lgVtD2XMxB0nUOwcwFWpGtbY7WAofXTERXxzpmPuLD4.jpg (338x386, 19K)

OH SHIT

Attached: shet.png (1920x1080, 923K)

kek, she looks haggered

well bye Varys I guess

LEAKS WERE REAL LEAKS WERE REAL LEAKS WERE REAL LEAKS WERE REAL LEAKS WERE REAL LEAKS WERE REAL

Yes you're talking to him.

OH NO NO NO NO

>sad Dany
Why did you let this happen /got/? Why didn't you protect her smile?

Attached: 1557215682976.jpg (410x452, 70K)

DID VARYS AND TYRION FUCK

VARYS CHARACTER ASSASSINATED (WELL, FULLY AT THIS POINT)

HE JUST LETS HIMSELF GET SEEN OUT IN THE OPEN TALKING TO JON WHEN HE KNOWS TYRION IS SUSPICIOUS

THE BIGGEST BET ON BOVADA.LV

IS WHO WILL HAVE THE IRON THRONE

RN ITS +600 FOR DANY

-200 FOR JON SNOW

can't wait for the meltdown

that strims website is fucking retarded. it takes so damn long to load it almost made my laptop crash. I cant even select anything because it freezes up the moment I click on anything.
fuck you and whoever made that site.

DANYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

123 stream shitcanned, every fucking TIME. shit streams, shit quality. fuck off

*ding*ding*

WHO CAN RULE WITHOUT WEALTH OR LOVE OR FEAR
VISERYS WAS RIGHT

works flawlessly in 1080p for me

BELLS CONFIRMED BELLS CONFIRMED BELLS CONFIRMED

godamnit leaks were real

BETTER STREAM :

why don't they just get fucking married holy shit

M A D Q U E E N
A
D
Q
U
E
E
N

THE BELLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bellgate is on

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

quality 1080p stream

come watch friends

Attached: 1557047921741.jpg (894x1424, 83K)

>dragons

>JAIME CAPTURED
LEAKS
WERE
REAL

THE LEAKS ARE TRUE
NOT THE SPANISH

Drogon just went full sinister inching closer to him.
Losing his 2 brothers has made him fucking mad.

THE BELLS ARE FUCKING REAL

the stream is fine but the rest of the site is shit. i wanted to join quicky to sign in and chat

Da bells drogon da beelss?!!

Espringal is a new word I learned tonight

IN AN OPEN CITY NED

FIRE NOW BLOWS UP WALLS

cdunn98 down, twitch.tv/cdunn100 resuming

>anakin cameo
TEASERS FOR STAR WARS SHOW