What movie has a protagonist like me?

I will be 24 years old in 2 months. I went through high school and college (not a commuter student, I lived on campus at a large university) and am still the following:
>friendless
>hugless
>kissless
>touchless
>flirtless
>outside of work conversationless
>barless (never been to a bar)
>partyless
>textless
>haircutless (I’ve always cut my own hair, too scared to go to a barber)
>virgin

Any characters like this in movies? I’d be interested to see what their story is like.

Attached: 45A218F2-2809-4789-878B-DAC8F2F65BCA.png (730x862, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Have Sex

OP BTFO

For my sake, I with someone would give you good advice.

reminder Jesus, Paul and Isaac Newton all died virgins

based

kek'd at your made up words

>barless
>haircutless

sperg if true, funny if made up

me too bro. i just buzz my hair though

you can just go to a bar m8, there isn't like a requirement

They were volcels though, could've been swimming in pussy if they wanted

One Hour Photo seems like a good fit.

>jew
>jew
>anglo
Yep not liking those odds there buddy

>haircutless

Attached: 1475400269052.jpg (500x396, 22K)

They’re made up but they describe my situation

Don’t you have to know how to order a drink? I don’t know how to do that, what do you even say? One beer please?

I dont believe people lile this really exist.

lmao just talk to people you fuckin retard and stop cutting your own hair

yeah exactly that holy shit
>can i get a rum and coke
>can i have a beer

>I'll have a brewski, Charlie.

Attached: the illusionist.webm (480x260, 1.99M)

How fucking embarrassing.
Can't imagine being a virgin past the age of 16.

I have a really weird receded hairline so I’m afraid the people there would the people there would cut it wrong and reveal my enormous forehead

Why do people always use all those complicated terms? Like a margarita on the rocks or whatever the fuck?

Daily reminder that all "men" who fail to lose their virginity before they're 14 are destined to be beta cuck incels

rocks = ice
they want to sound fancy

(You)114608139

Attached: glue.png (2048x1152, 2.06M)

Depends. What's wrong with you? Are you ugly or just have no social skills?

If you are virgin after 12 you are no man

"on the rocks" means "with ice"
don't listen to these guys itt if you are serious, they are just angry people
go to a bar and strike up a conversation with a girl
if you succeed, yay for you
if you fail, who cares? you two will never see each other again, and no one will remember it except for you
accepting this is how i tamed my anxiety, and now I'm a much more outgoing person

Well I’m afraid I’ll be mocked for being there alone and not knowing any of the terminology.

Both

Fuck Jewish janitors

Attached: 1527290272098.png (900x900, 101K)

Hey OP, I had a really banging hair cut once and I wanted it again, so I asked this barber for "3 inches off everywhere", thinking that would do the trick, but I walked out of there with a bowlcut-mullet! Worst $20 I've ever spent.

ive never used this terminology you'll be fine, just order a bud light or whatever
practice just bullshitting with dudes and gain confidence

You’re unironically finished. Sorry bro, you can’t change looks or personality.

You always tell the barber to cut the sides short and leave the top longer, that's code for "leave me something to cover my giant forehead". So many balding guys get it cut the same length and their heads always look funky, like that youtube basedboy reacting to the star wars trailer.

Is this bait? If it isn't, I honestly feel sorry for you.
You can still fix both your personality and appearance, but it's going to be extremely hard.

napoleon dynamite?

I know it’s over, I think I might just end my life. I have literally nothing to live for and I’m afraid of basic tasks.

>can I have a beer?
>What?
>can I have a beer?
>...

I'm like you too OP, but also:

>beardless
>postureless
>carless
>jobless
>fatherless
>siblingless
>smalltalkless
>standnearmeless
>femalegazeless
>gaycomplimentless
>concertless
>smokeless
>liquorless
>saladless

The only thing keeping me from ending it all is my mom, but sometimes I think she'd feel less pain overall if I just happened to be struck by a bus someday, rather than having to carry the burden of my existence to her grave.

yeah, no
i was a virgin until 26, and my wife (then gf) was a virgin also at 24
she was from a small town, very religious, and didn't like the guys in school, and i was always moving around as a kid and never put down roots

You cut your own hair? Seriously?
If it's true, you can change that tomorrow.

I'm going to my gf's later for sex and kino on a projector. should be good. Imma cum on her face.

>tfw im a huge loser and when i notice someone else is also a loser im extra nice to them

>my mom
Is that you, Norman Bates?

You sound based user. Friends, gfs, bars, attention are all superfluous. Find something with real meaning. Chasing illusions will only lead to shame and eventually, disappointment

Sitting alone at a bar is cool though.

sort of, but in order to get a drink at most bars you need to know a special phrase or pass code that is unique to each bar. if you get it wrong everyone will know you don't belong there. the pass codes are given away at special parties and spread by word of mouth so you're gonna need a friend on the inside, OR you could try to eavesdrop on another patron ordering a drink and figure it out that way, but that's a riskier method and you might be asked to leave.
honestly surprised your dad never explained this stuff to you.

If it makes you feel any better I was a virgin till 24 myself. You gotta start with getting a haircut and going to a bar and work your way up. You're never going to get anywhere sitting at home.

Remember that there's millions of lonely nerdy socially awkward women out there, too. You'

You've never seen Cheers? It's like that.

>Remember that there's millions of lonely nerdy socially awkward women out there, too.

Why the fuck would I want anything to do with other shitty unsalvageable garbage people like me? I want a laidback surfer girlfriend or something.

>start new job at the same time as this ugly dude
>be cool to him, especially since we're both new
>turns out he has a gf and snubs my convos >talks to other female coworkers no problem
never again

>lonely nerdy socially awkward women out there
getting nailed by tinder Chads as we speakl
>women
>lonely
>nerdy

Well im in the same boat

believe it

Attached: nice.png (1210x886, 269K)

I lost my virginity when I was 12 bro and she was good looking

No because women would want him dead