/got/

Attached: Bigger tv.jpg (1360x2292, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/92CZwfjg?fbclid=IwAR0qsEx9Mz-CWoRekUv_lzqHQTVFETE7rnqDlQ4FgugFSDpgltS_qPOmIng
strims.gg/shawarmafury
mlivestream.site/match/HBO
123tvnow.com/watch/hbo/
nhentai.net/g/103981/
exhentai.org/g/664977/84b3f5c7c7/
youtu.be/ISnnA-v0VWQ
pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg
ybin.me/p/9b72f898702e14f5#kSnmjqX2FZFyNW43PHIZLidXd5FQ/LGiqNtEOOkn2sM=
youtube.com/watch?v=KO3l6qNA2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=6UMwp2wT8lQ
old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bnw9wy/waiting_for_episode_5_with_the_mob/
youtu.be/Yh7rEtmrHWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for bellfags will get BTFO

Attached: 5BEBE6CE-7A69-4D3C-B113-7BB904B43C15.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Who is the Homura of GoT?

DING DING DING

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams and cries that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

fuck roasties
fuck Dany
fuck the janny
and FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1557662196658.jpg (437x735, 169K)

Friendly reminder that you only have 34 minutes left to masturbate!

Attached: 1556300533527.jpg (750x230, 103K)

King’s Lansing? More like Walnut Grove am I right aaayyyyy

Attached: 3240269E-F05A-4A2A-BD54-CFBA63A9F324.jpg (630x441, 63K)

based

OFFICIAL UNBIASED GOT HOUSE TIER LIST

Attached: Gothouses.png (1111x412, 193K)

>pastebin.com/raw/92CZwfjg?fbclid=IwAR0qsEx9Mz-CWoRekUv_lzqHQTVFETE7rnqDlQ4FgugFSDpgltS_qPOmIng

THOUGHTS?

I'm sorry, but did Dany already go mad? Oh, that's right. The episode isn't even out yet. In fact, it's only leaktime. Does having some bells at leak time count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the leaks are fake? Dany is still playing the game of thrones right now and she has been the best ruler in the series for how many years now? She is playing one of the worst queens in the Welters who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the plot armor of a silly pirate. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Dany is one of the best fucking leaders in Westeros, she went to winter fell last winter and would of won the long night if not for the meme ninja. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Dany wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Varys just stepped out of bounds just like the slavers of slaver’s bay did. Are you a fucking Stannisfag? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Dany topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Targaryens because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking rightful queen, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: 93eccbe0-35a8-4eb0-a3c4-270c55105c2e.jpg (970x546, 57K)

>find the biggest TV you can
Bessie gets her tits out one last time confirmed

>timestamps of dialog
>no actual shots from the ep

gee i wonder who is behind it

Attached: 13129901_1336129789750013_1924745289_n.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

>"Sandor"
>"Thank you."

;___;

Attached: 1556225845666.png (960x548, 467K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 1557510249322.jpg (800x1202, 312K)

>the Southrons are at King's Landing, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand still alive Dothraki on horses
> we see Dany driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, King's Landing women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Dany shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE DRAGON"
>"Yes," cries Grey Worm, "Drogon hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Aegon whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (768x512, 53K)

DANY BURNS THEM ALL

>yfw you llved long enough to see GoT absolutely crash and burn worse than season 5-6

Attached: WAIT! WAIT!.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

>le epic pirate man
>/ourguy/

Attached: 1557517173941.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

Unironically Bran. Funny enough theyre both garbage characters too.

Attached: 1535004792064.jpg (675x944, 98K)

I love Dany!

Attached: 996.png (1920x1080, 953K)

KILL THE TARGARYEN WHORE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: u6KqsTC.png (413x373, 335K)

source?

BASED AS FUCK

Attached: 1556505917620.jpg (352x550, 95K)

streams strims.gg/shawarmafury

mlivestream.site/match/HBO

123tvnow.com/watch/hbo/

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

post old memes

Attached: Ice_and_Fire_World_Map.png (10000x4000, 1.71M)

>STREAM USED FOR EP 3
strims.gg/shawarmafury
>STREAM USED FOR EP4
Muchoflix

>TRY THESE
>FIRST ONE HAD TWITCH CHAT SECOND ONE HAD NONE
>DON'T KNOW IF THEY'LL WORK TONIGHT

Attached: images (2).png (290x174, 2K)

Attached: 15574166682470.gif (440x248, 1.61M)

Kind of sad this show is ending. Spent the majority of it watching it with my gf (ex now). We agreed to watch the final episode together but I don't think I will.

>BELLS WERE SERIOUSLY FUCKING REAL

AHAHA HOLY FUCK

>people actually like my pasta

time for the BELLS to ring lads

Attached: 1542046555931.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>worse than season 5-6
Season 7 already happened.

>No don't do it

Homura is a great character pleb

WHERE'S THE STREAM FUCKNUT

nhentai.net/g/103981/

00:14:21,440 --> 00:14:23,240
I don't have love here.

00:14:25,120 --> 00:14:26,320
I only have fear.

00:14:29,880 --> 00:14:30,920
I love you.

00:14:34,160 --> 00:14:36,440
And you will always be my queen.

00:14:43,400 --> 00:14:45,120
Is that all I am to you?

00:14:47,000 --> 00:14:48,000
Your queen?

What the fuck does Dany want from Jon

exhentai.org/g/664977/84b3f5c7c7/

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 4msnxju9ikhz.jpg (828x626, 35K)

>disliking Homura

You're a pleb.

Have you rewatched the sand sneks fight recently?
youtu.be/ISnnA-v0VWQ

Varys outing himself to Tyrion was such a stupid mood. Season 1-4 Varys would never let his true intentions be known. This puts him in a vulnerable position, and if the leaks are true it costs him his life.

Why would you discuss treason with the hand of the queen? Why does he expect that Tyrion will not out him? (he does).

Is this even game of thrones anymore?

Attached: 5444.jpg (400x482, 41K)

nth for Stannis

Attached: the cutest king.png (500x707, 896K)

ty

Sky atlantic bongs can go here when the episode starts as per last week

I can't fucking wait. I love hating this show and it's idiotic writers almost but not quite as much as I use to love this show for its wonderful writing and acting. Fuck yea faggots who else is excited?

>ywnb her bathrobe

APOLOGISE
APOLOGISE, YOU SHITS

Attached: 49f.png (600x608, 552K)

Attached: 1555824220986.png (387x461, 203K)

Post your actual face when Jon impales Dany this episode.

Attached: JPEG_20190513_012619.jpg (1530x2040, 618K)

OHNONONONONONONONONON

DANYCUNTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why is she so cute when she's frowny and pouts?

Attached: 1543280805848.png (409x409, 263K)

kek do you nitwits not even remember a website from 1 week ago?

pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg

Euron autist here. That feel when Euron dies tonight to Jaime. At least he gets a somewhat kino death at the hands of the Kingslayer instead of getting Yas Queen'd.

What do you guys think of the inevitable "Bran Becomes King" ending?

Attached: Euron Our King BTFOs Rhaegal and Dragon Slut.jpg (1079x604, 41K)

what a shit graph

, I dreamed I was Egg!

Stay strong user

a dicking

>be a young Targaryen prince
>middle of the night
>your sister walks into your room and tells you to come over to hers
>you and her patter across the red keep to her room, so that you won't wake anyone
>she tells you, "We're going to be king and queen one day."
>Then she opens her night gown, revealing her erect, pink nipples and says, "Won't you come over and make an heir with your big sister? We would make mother and father so proud."

Attached: 1557703783593.jpg (500x700, 106K)

>Varys and Qyburn fight scene confirmed, they use each other little birds to sabotage each others armies
>The Hound kills the Mountain but with a heavy cost
>Gendry makes dragon armor for Drogo
>Dany is a mad queen confirmed
>Bran possibly becomes a tree
>Sorcery dies while Jaime is imprisoned
>Tyrone is executed for treasure

Attached: 1557605856171.jpg (615x678, 100K)

I heard my babies Jamie and Hound die tonight. Is it true?

Probably for him not to be a retard with his family like he was in the previous episode.

Those stroke eyes

bet he had to use tons of mouthwash after that

Attached: 1456452534312.jpg (345x336, 54K)

Have we reached peak shitposting?

ybin.me/p/9b72f898702e14f5#kSnmjqX2FZFyNW43PHIZLidXd5FQ/LGiqNtEOOkn2sM=
List of streams boys.

Dany. The bells are her personal Meguka. She goes insane and destroys everything like Homura.

No, this like KH3 is just a checklist of shit to knock off before the end, so they can move onto other things.

>derrr twich!
no ill watch it in HD after it airs thank you

Attached: 1554789775339.png (156x200, 6K)

Attached: vague business.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

30 mins to start?

>not watching on a hbo stream to avoid ads
Come on lads, get it together.

AZOR BELL > AZOR ARYA >>>>>>>>> AZOR JON >>>>>>>>>> AZOR DANY

Attached: tqnx5apks5x21.jpg (750x740, 97K)

can't believe the leaks were true lads, going to be beautiful

She's crazy

Fuck Dany and all the Danyfags that exist. Jon giving her the death she deserves cannot come sooner. I genuinely hope - and I mean this with the utmost sincerity - that Dany suffers the most painful, drawn out death possible. Not a quick slice-her-head-off death. I'm talking, flay her skin off while she's alive and conscious. Like that video of the cartel peeling off that Mexican kid's skin. That's the kind of death she deserves. Honestly, I'll go further than that. If I ever encounter Emilia Clarke in person, I'll knock her ass out. You can laugh all you want to.

Why? It's simple. Dany embodies everything bad about the human female. She opens her legs to generic chads like Drogo but can't be seen with a guy like Jorah or Jon (not seriously anyways, we all know she'd just use Jon or further emasculate him with height comments). Jon is 5'8, which is average. Not short. Average. Furthermore, Emilia Clark is only 5'2. "Someone taller," she says, while being a womanlet. Fucking women.

Fortunately BASED Jon sees through her shit. Turned her down for sex in the last episode. Refused to hold in his secret of being part Targaryen. Jon is so far out of her league it isn't funny. Everyone loves Jon. Even the hardened northmen and the wildlings. He's funny and relatable and everything Dany isn't. And he's LITERALLY going to become King of the Seven Kingdoms. What's that? A 5'8 man is ruler of the entire continent? Not tall enough for you bitch? Rather be with literal neanderthal Khal Drogo who was too stupid to nurse his wound and died? Rather be with Daario "Literal background character" Naharis? Yeah, go ahead. Meanwhile based Jon will be getting all the pussy he wants. And no one will say a THING about his height because he objectively isn't short. Enjoy your last days of existence you loose cunted whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=KO3l6qNA2Q4

based

Bell Repellent

the stream on cytube isnt in my history you dornish clown

YOU HAVE NO PROOFS MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1461636384940.png (400x400, 256K)

Stop bullying her

Attached: 1557213871279.png (1182x913, 1.66M)

She wants his love, but Jon doesn't love her.

Well I guess I will CYA later!

Honestly probably yes, Star Wars 3 will be the only contender, but the eternal GoT threads will be what we are talking about in 10 years when we bring up old board culture

>Jon could have stopped all of this if he had just had sex

Attached: game-of-thrones-daenerys.jpg (1284x856, 69K)

Attached: 6EB65F1F-BCDA-42C4-B28C-E5EBDE56CFB3.jpg (3024x4032, 930K)

STREAM?
STREAM?
STREAM?
STREAM?

its fine, she gets payback and burns all the shitty peasants that cheered for neds death

>find the biggest tv you can
is grrm making a cameo?

432 01:08:52,000 --> 01:08:53,760 I want our baby to live.

433 01:08:57,080 --> 01:08:58,840 I want our baby to live.

434 01:09:01,800 --> 01:09:03,560 I want our baby to live.

435 01:09:05,240 --> 01:09:06,560 Don't let me die, Jaime.

436 01:09:06,640 --> 01:09:08,560 - Please don't let me die. - It's all right.

437 01:09:08,640 --> 01:09:10,360 - Please don't let me die. - It's all right.

438 01:09:10,440 --> 01:09:11,560 I don't want to die.

439 01:09:14,280 --> 01:09:15,960 Just look... Look at me.

440 01:09:16,040 --> 01:09:18,000 - Look at me. - Not like this.

441 01:09:18,080 --> 01:09:21,280 - Not like this. Not like this. - Look... Look... Look me in the eye.

442 01:09:21,360 --> 01:09:22,720 Don't look away. Don't look

443 01:09:22,800 --> 01:09:24,920 Look at me! Just look at me.

444 01:09:29,240 --> 01:09:31,400 Nothing else matters.

445 01:09:33,840 --> 01:09:35,720 Nothing else matters.

446 01:09:35,920 --> 01:09:37,240 Only us.

you know... you could like, not watch the show. that's an option.

you can get a hobby that doesn't include getting off to people who are sad that an imaginary person killed another imaginary person.

have you ever tried fly fishing?

i bet you can download the blue prints to build your own adaronak chair. you can stain it any color you want.

i'm worried about you man. you seem to be holding onto a lot of unnecessary hate. isn't it heavy on your soul? let that hate go, maybe smoke a joint and watch bob ross on netflix

Attached: crab sticks.jpg (271x385, 22K)

Well I can watch it free on TV rather than risk some stream that might crash or lag and judging from last week, so do lots of frens

>posting the inferior version
youtube.com/watch?v=6UMwp2wT8lQ

>last dialogue at 69 min
>for an 80 min episode
fake and gay

Any other Hound fans here? Are you excited? Scared?

Attached: The Hound and Arya.jpg (751x1063, 180K)

>Gendry makes dragon armor for Drogo
>Sorcery dies while Jaime is imprisoned
>Tyrone is executed for treasure
lyl you almost had me

So what would make more sense for HBO?

(A)
>Make a prequel spin off about Dance of the Dragons, trying to capitalize on Daenerys and Targaryen popularize, but squeeze budget for dragon fights
(B)
>Prequel for Robert's Rebellion, trying to cash in on starks and Ned popularity, cool swordfights but everyone already knows the ending
(C)
>Prequel about the First Men and how they pushed the Night King off the wall, the same Night King that got one shotted by, ASOIAF standards, a random girl

>sansa is a strong leader beca-
POWW!
>Arya deserved to kill the nigh-
BANG!!!
>Cersei is a great vil-
BOOM!!
>stannis suc-
BANG!!!
>loved that epic moment when all the Dothraki fires went o-
POW!!!
>yaaaas dany slaa-
BANG!!!
>I can’t believe they killed missandei burn the-
BOOM!!!
>dany going mad makes sen-
POW!!!
>Arya trained to b-
BANG!!
>Jaime can’t ever let go of ce-
POWW!!!!
>Beric was revived to prote-
BOOOOM!!
>Jon’s purpose was to unit-
BAANG!
>brienne isn’t ugl-
BOOM!
>dany is the rightful hei-
POW!!!

No cucks faggots soibois sjw’s niggers or kikes allowed in my thread

Attached: E14FDE8D-7C2F-4DCC-A38D-99CD1711D073.jpg (600x610, 51K)

No probs, sphinxchan is adorable

Attached: 1537121265034.jpg (841x705, 229K)

They're so cute, why does she hate them?

Attached: 1557694730475.gif (800x600, 658K)

>he wasnt here during bobbyposting prime
GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 1505231371893.jpg (974x864, 346K)

Dead tonight:
Hound and Mountain
Cersei and Jaime dies for Cersei
Next week:
Dany killed
Jon and Tyrion take the black

she wants his dick, but it's weird to him because he's a northerner and incest is OFF the table

Homura is a bitch who ruined and destroyed everything. Fuck Homura.

im feminist now

Attached: soijaleipä.png (1024x719, 574K)

If it's Dany and not Jon saying "I love you" then he's definitely saying it right before he stabs her

There are few things certain in this universe. Life. Death. Taxes. But there's another thing as well. Rarely talked about; perhaps intentionally. Something once thought buried deep in the crypts of the human psyche. Something that singes the tongue it rolls off of. Now you, sitting here on /got/, might be asking what it is. Well it's simple, lads. It's the fact that, I absolutely HATE Dany. Hate is a strong word, I know. A word reserved for an enemy known like the back of your hand. And to me, that's what Dany is.

Dany symbolizes everything wrong with women. She is a roastie in the purest form. Opening the crevice in her legs for passerbys to gander at with no reprehension. She likes the attention. Feeds on it. The way a parasite feeds on its host. A truly vile fiend brought into this world by equally grotesque people. But Jon - no, Jon sees through this facade. Jon sees down to the rotten, decomposing core of Dany. And he's disgusted.

It will be with pleasure, with solace, I will watch as BASED Jon gives Dany the cessation of life she so deserves. Slowly I hope. Painfully. Flay her skin with a rusty knife. Let her agonizing screams ring out through the night not unlike a wolf to a full moon. And let us all bask in it. Bask in the demise, the utter downfall, the slow and painful atrophying of her soul, quieting as she slips into one last slumber.

And we will smile. Lads, we will smile. For when Jon delivers upon Dany the rightful death she deserves, /got/, for one moment, will be happy. The Stannisfags, the Robertfags. The arrgh and coughposters. The Radmurefags. And many more unaccounted for, but remembered nonetheless. We will all put down our differences and stand in unity. Cheering on the one thing we all want. Death to the queen roastie.

Attached: 1557170564831.png (235x191, 77K)

you haven't realized 80 minutes is a lie yet? the last 20 fucking minutes is always D&D circle jerking

okay I guess

>multiple finals tomorrow
>shitposting about the upcoming episode instead of studying
based game of thrones undermining my future

It's based beyond belief my nigger

i'm glad hes gonna kill the mountain and not the other way around for the sake of subverison

Harrenhal tournament is such an obvious choice for a prequel its kind of stupid to even bother with anything else.

>pastebin.com/raw/92CZwfjg?fbclid=IwAR0qsEx9Mz-CWoRekUv_lzqHQTVFETE7rnqDlQ4FgugFSDpgltS_qPOmIng
oh fuck

Attached: 1553756503759.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>Margery tyrell confirmed alive in latest link. Opens the gates for Dany. All burned up but still hot somehow?
Could it be true, will she return

>what do we say to the God of diets and excercise?

Attached: 1557685895040.jpg (400x430, 43K)

ring ring ring a ling

GODS that map is awfull

do NOT call those cunts "sneks"
snek is for actual real cute snakes, not poorly written "bad pussy" shits

Draco "Nighthawk" Baratheon will ascend the iron throne

Attached: DracoBaratheon.png (718x648, 56K)

Remember ladies. It's just a show.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-12-19-34-43.png (480x448, 36K)

I haven't watched this show since season 5 but I want to watch it all fall apart tonight

where can I watch it live?

LANCEL, FETCH THE THREAD STRETCHER!

She's the worst one of the group, sorry plebs

Attached: 1520568202426.png (500x500, 60K)

Romantic/sexual love, which Jon can't really give now that he knows she's his aunt.

Attached: 1462157123107.png (776x883, 409K)

>take the black
What the fuck is the purpose of the NW now? Wildlings are friendly with North and the NK/WW gott btfo

Aegons Conquest or the Blackfyre rebellion would be the best choice for a big budget multi-season deal.

>the catjew cries out in pain when he is found out

>What would make sense
BOBBY B
>for HBO
prolly some fucking gay shit nobody cares about

she played herself nigga

this is a based post

Daenerys is bigoted against bells.

Attached: reddit.png (739x183, 27K)

yeah no

strims.gg/shawarmafury

Episode 3 and 4 were both 80 minutes. The version on HBO NOW is 90 minutes, and the last 10 minutes is D&D circle jerking. The D&D post-episode stuff doesn't count toward the confirmed runtimes.

HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK HELP A NIGGER OUT WHERES STREAM LINK

At least KH3 was fun.

WELL NO SHIT FAGGET, BUT I AM! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING? PROBABLY HUNCHED OVER YOUR COMPUTER LIKE A THE GOTGOON YOU ARE!

i'm illiterate and i don't undetstnd those timestamps?

>Tower of Joy
>Arthur Dayne lives, but he lost an eye and a leg
>Ned and Arthur becoming friends

Immediately it's a better universe than what we got
Truly the Tully's marrying into the Starks must have some some kind of bernstein universe divergence.

WAIT
WAIT!!!!

*eats her own baby*

Attached: 1557687928941.jpg (634x784, 87K)

We already know that none of the several ideas they're working with with George involves Robert's Rebellion since in George's words we'll know everything about it in the books, and that they've already ordered a pilot for a show based on the Long Night.

Since they're killing off Dany and the Targ Dynasty in the series finale by making Jon kill her after she goes crazy, there will be no hype for a Dance of Dragons spin-off

>no results on google search
>too many on the nose details to be real
nice work user, you almost got me

fuck you nigger

He may say it before he kills her, but I won't believe.

*Blocks your Bump*

Attached: lancel buff.png (208x239, 113K)

My face rn

YES

does brettygood have one stream only or do I have to click somewhere?

what if D&D aren't involved and the spin-offs are actually kino?

Find the one you watched last time in your browser history

DING DONG DING DONG THE BELLS OF DOOM! THE BELLS! THE FUCKING BELLS! DING DONG DING DONG!

yo nigs, anyone know of a torrent for the 4th audiobook that doesn't sound like ass? I downloaded one with all the books, and all except the 4th one is read by Roy Dotrice, I want one read by him that doesn't sound like I smeared Vaseline on my headphones

fuck off QB

Attached: QB btfo.jpg (680x373, 42K)

Is samwell tarly an architect?

This makes me so depressed. They've ruined him

Attached: 1557614941437.gif (440x358, 3.95M)

They're timestamps for subtitles.

KH3 even at its worst was so much better than anything out of GoT in the last four seasons.

Attached: 1548027052446.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

what's everyone having to drink for s8e5?
>burp

Attached: NKjuice.jpg (613x1278, 435K)

RING DING DONG
RING A DING DING DING DONG

LEAK THE EPISODE NOW, OR LOSE THAT STUBBORN HEAD OF YOURS!!!!

Attached: 1557095130946.png (1280x720, 781K)

>wildlings
>friendly
No. There's been literally no negotiation or agreement reached regarding the fact Wildlings love to kidnap, rape and murder Northerners or that Tormund and his group slaughtered several villages of innocent people. Wildlings will continue to do the same shit they've always done. At least Dany got an agreement with Yara that the Ironborn will stop pillagine, murdering and raping, but since she's dying next week, there'll be no one to hold her to that

Water

KH3 could have been decent if they didn't push the entire story into the last 3 hours.

Honestly i wouldn't mind D&D if the spin offs are prequel and they adapt it like they did with season 1-3.

When they had GRRM source material it was all pretty good

CERSEI JAIME TWU WUV

Depends. If all the niggers in the Long Night cast are actually woodelves it has a chance. If not it's dead in the water

>another montage of piano music and Jon running around out of breath
BASED D&D

pls no spoil

She cute, fat for sure but still cute. I'd take her to taco bell and then go bowling

If only bookfags would keep that in mind

>ate da rations
>ate the wights
>ate the crypts
>ate me baby
>luv mutton
>luv me pink mast
>simple as

those fucking fag-like wrist scars

Attached: 1555352560251.jpg (600x661, 215K)

T-theres no more leaks, your grace

Attached: 1505231172823.jpg (600x598, 185K)

>yfw drogon rapes every character to death

Attached: 718711E0-B7E2-488D-8786-350CFBE4F23B-4114-0000079B73CFBDA8.jpg (597x597, 164K)

bottled water

Vimto.

A tall glass of ice tea friend.

Fuck off reddit.

vanilla coke

cyanide

based

Was going to get a box of wine but Mr Patel has run out.

Attached: 6372400517_ab6ce57ff5_b.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

yuck

Varysfags on suicide watch

LINK ME THE DAMN STREAM BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 220px-Robert_Baratheon-Mark_Addy[1].jpg (220x302, 32K)

Milk with dinner, and then water.

At the store, what kind of cheese should I pick up for this week's episode?

>Blackfyre Rebellion
>Blackfyres dont even exist in the showverse

old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bnw9wy/waiting_for_episode_5_with_the_mob/

Was Twitch always this based?

Attached: basedt.png (1502x187, 284K)

Attached: c.jpg (488x417, 142K)

BASED VANILLA COKE BRO

KEK is this your first time on channel 4? maybe smoke a joint and watch bob ross on netflix

butt sex

Attached: loooooooose.gif (335x223, 1.99M)

Are these good?

Can someone post a stream link that will be watching the show? I typically torrent but my dad wants to watch it live in potato quality.

twitter tears

Attached: 1492983689684.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

If Robert had gotten Lyanna, would he have been a better king and would have been faithful?

based jaime

incestuous 'til the end

Attached: classictyrone.png (1912x1072, 2.04M)

Bookfag here. I'm enjoying the shit out of this trainwreck. This is gonna cause a 2016-tier salt tsunami.

>Ned, I'm pregnant

Attached: Wolves of the Stars.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

The new Night King, fucking confirmed

Attached: Stannis.jpg (583x738, 73K)

What if Ghost will win in the end, because show will kill every other character?
>your kingdom is unironically ruled by a dog

Wow that bitch is such a retard. Any retards faggot fucks here like her? Argue with me so I can destroy you. I'll fuck you up.

>would have been faithful?
no

moldy

>Since they're killing off Dany and the Targ Dynasty in the series finale by making Jon kill her after she goes crazy, there will be no hype for a Dance of Dragons spin-off

Jon vs Dany is almost like Dance of the Dragons, just with less dragons

I'm so hype I actually paid for a HD steam tonight lads. And I pirate everything. Everything. And I HATE this show. I've hated it for years. But I can't take a chance on missing this.

This is beyond hatewatching, this is somethimg else. I dunno if there is even a word for this.

thanks pal

Is there still a stream for this since the last one was shut down last week?

no

SAAAAAVE ME FROM THE BELLS, JON! AAAAAARGGGGGGG! THE BELLS, THE FUCKING BELLS! AMMMM GOINNNN MAAAAAAD!

Gruyere. Unless you're in America and can only buy cheez®

>tfw you don’t have wine but you do have cranberry juice

Mature Cheddar

Excellent final episode reference.

Attached: 4765244.jpg (480x360, 18K)

you like those tits?

>Butcha-U
Based

Reddit > freakchan
im here just to laught for nazi incells and farming some memes

That cheese that has maggots in it

for me? its brie

Technically more Blackfyres is a booktwist that hasn't happened yet, soooo

You sound like a virgin

>The episode is up on hbogo right now
Cool

I don't know the full histories of each house but as far as sigils go The Flayed Man is by FAR the best

>stream mod banning people for saying nigger
epic

BING BONG BING BONG

AHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DROGO

Too old.

gouda

>brie
extremely unbased, user

Oh shit it's up on HBO NOW too.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 16K)

any links for a illiterate nigger like me?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID I GET BANNED MOMMY I WANT TO SHITPOST WITH MY Yea Forums FRIENDS!!!!

Sounds like you got cucked hard nigger.

I got a kino 1080p link.
Some faggot mod just told me to stop posting to Yea Forums, so I'm going to do the exact opposite.
strims.gg/shawarmafury

And remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

>not automatically deleting your browser history due to extreme paranoia

I shall join you in celebration fellow Dany despising brother

Feta, throw it on a pizza with some salami and mushrooms and I swear to you, it'll be the greatest pizza ever.

>Was Twitch always this based?
yes
youtu.be/Yh7rEtmrHWc

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

yeah m8 bit disappointing

based user ty

Lovely bit of edam

Uhhh Lannisters are based, faggot.

It's fake you fucking retard

fifteen minutes

15 minutes
What type of coffee do you recommend anons?

I'm really enjoying the normie rage tbhwy

Attached: 1557183187753.jpg (369x387, 35K)

if Jaimes end is even just remotely like that, I'll probably break something.

>not exclusively browsing in incognito mode to begin with

mod sounds like a nigger

drink tea instead

Blacked

WHY DO EVERYONE KEEP POSTING DING DONG REEEEEE

Attached: 1557185559973.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

beer

RIP RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

Attached: cersei.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

only have green tea

kek

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

They really did.

Attached: CD3CAC6F-B9CD-4AA5-A577-07E145EAD11B.jpg (561x431, 60K)

Why are the normies raging?

OH NO NO NO NO

Who here is gonna skip this episode to watch the Veep finale and the new Last Week Tonight instead?

Strong kind

guys one week and this shit will be over
I'm ecstatic

I don't even watch this shit... but that end for Jaime? lame!

unironically black. if you drink it any other way you're a faggot.

>Bobs.Burgers.S09E22.1080p.WEB.x264-TBS[rartv]
It's fucking up.

Attached: its up.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Yirgacheffe

Better hide your valuable shit then, bucko. It's happening.

Attached: permatex-wheel-repair-kit.jpg (1200x1200, 66K)

HELLS BELLS TRUDY

>15 minutes left
>kinda just want to forget about the episode and play Dragons Dogma instead

Currently eating the greatest candy bar ever made. How about you anons?

Attached: whatchamacallit-candy-bars-36ct-4.gif (790x460, 108K)

>unironically drinking IPA
neck yerself

Learn to use Ctrl+f you mutt-IQ nigger

ABOVE THE REST

Attached: BD3E5B63-12D9-4879-8C0A-4F7B232D8CE7.jpg (412x486, 27K)

>rightful
she literally 911'd herself into power

just you homo

STILL GOING STRONG

I shall join you in celebration when she dies based Dany hating brothers.

>DnD’s commentary
Is this intentionally redundant?
>Dany did thing, this is how Jon reacted.

Attached: Capture.png (665x717, 56K)

I like my coffee weak and white - like my men

It is desu. I’m sorry but this is it.

do.. uhm... do dragons lay on you in that game?
i kinda want a dragon to lay on me

HI I'M DAENERYS TARGERYAN I'M A BIG FAT SLUT WHO'S ABOUT TO DIE LMFAOOOOOOOOO

New

Pussy

LEAK
LINK
NEW THREAD
BOAR WINE
SHIT YOURSELF

Attached: THE_WHOOORE.jpg (258x195, 6K)

I'm black and I'm staying. Its comfy here

>Cersei dying on mothers day
Get ready for lots of retards pointing out how clever this is.

Let's do this

Attached: Chimay_Rouge__91894.1504597949.1280.1280.png (400x400, 86K)

>not cookies and creme hersheys

Except people got attached to Dany not knowing she'd get killed by Jon, since they are having her get killed, normies and some bookfags will have no interest in seeing more targshit or anothee situation where a woman tries to become ruler of the seven kingdoms then gets killed by the rival male claimant

>has the throne and the power to keep it
This is what makes someone the "rightful" ruler.

It's fucking 2556kbps and 2k retard

u rock

Attached: jon reads asoiaf.webm (640x362, 1.06M)

such a cutie here. looks like the type of girl who you could cuddle up next to beside a fireplace and read books and making silly injokes and a couple times a week she also does S&M furry stuff.

At least Pete got to go to Omaha

Attached: DDACBAE0-D4AA-4BB4-B9C7-FE6498A3BC7D.gif (500x273, 998K)

Had a simple but delicious meal of steak, asparagus, and mushrooms topped off with a great beer. I'm ready as absolute fuck and equally comfy.

Dany CAN'T die

Attached: 1557699624849.jpg (571x540, 160K)

Based

>2 brews
>sausage rolls
>glass of water
>lychee juice
>just had a fat shit
>lights off, blankets and incense on
C O M F Y

Black
like my women

Tell me it's not true

Attached: IMG_2708.jpg (940x601, 158K)

See Don't do anything stupid. Just tell yourself "not today!"

tyvm

>Ranking Blackfyres above Targaryens
Only House Targaryen had dragons and Riverland houses constantly get cucked.

Reminder: It's ALL D&D's fault. HBO even offered them a bigger budget($25mn an episode) for a full ten Episode season 8 and they refused wanting to end it as quickly as possible to go move onto Star Wars.
Literally nothing seen and nothing to come was worth the near 2 year wait.

Fuck D&D and lets make sure this insult of a final season haunts them and their careers for the length of time they continue to work in film and TV. No wonder they intend to turn off their internet and phones ahead of the series finale next week because they know full well, it's going to be despised.

what is the top right?

>2 brews
How can you drink anything less than a 6-pack?

Attached: 1556839796595.jpg (934x514, 33K)

CUPPA TEA MY NIGGA

IM IN TRAFFIC NOT GONNA BE HOME ON TIME

HELP

bretty tasty

>Starks
>not our guys

Ned is the only one that acts like a proper fookin Stark.

fuck this show, fucking hell. brainless hacks.

Any watching links?

>Euron autist here

Leaks said that Euron dies in the first 15 minutes of today's episode

ITS REAL HAHAHAHAHAHA

>114606459
shit fucking stream

Based