Meanwhile Yea Forums visits Dexter's diner

Meanwhile Yea Forums visits Dexter's diner

Attached: Dexs_Diner.jpg (1016x600, 162K)

What'll it be, champ?

Attached: Skeet.png (281x333, 125K)

Attached: 1518983162904.png (600x316, 217K)

A cup of Sodium chloride please!

Is meat on the menu?

Looking for a Jedi Knight. Obi wan. I’d like his dick for breakfast

I'll have what she's having

Just a water today skeet, thanks. How’s the wife?

I like my coffee like I like my Siths. Black.

Attached: 1534609268627.jpg (1114x1121, 164K)

Sneed brand feed please

I'd like the Bantha Poo Poo platter please.

Attached: 1485472121298.jpg (1002x938, 317K)

haha I'll take an order of chuck's, if you know what I mean

based

>Lady Maladi

Attached: Black.Devil.Doll.2007.DVDRip.XviD-VH-PROD.avi_snapshot_00.28.12_[2010.08.22_23.26.45].jpg (624x336, 37K)

uhh do you mean salt?

Based and Homoerotic

And people say EU was good.

Attached: 1473346941438.png (258x235, 53K)

I meant chuck's feed and seed
what did you think I was talking about?

Hey Skeet!do you guys know what Sliders are?

Attached: 1477347203397.jpg (500x688, 68K)

ill have a cup of jawa juice

The cake from Dexter's unironically looks really good

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-203559~2.png (1080x967, 985K)

Imagen how much it's worth and it's up in sun light, pretty expensive bet the owner was a real criminal.

kill yourself faggot scum

this is a good meem for a zoomer

>Imagen
what the fuck faggot

So which one of your uncles molested you? Was it the neighbor?

looks jewish

youre gonna end up with R2Type2 diabetes there pal

looks like it's covered in almonds
kino as fuck

kill yourself faggot scum

>Implying there aren't different chemical forms of salt

OH MY GOD

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

Attached: 1426020349727.jpg (400x534, 41K)

>chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter.
>bugs chasing the robot
I love this pasta but this part bothers me. When did the bugs chase the robot?

Superb prequel writing

I really hate to be that guy but I have seen this exact thing as a snack at a jewish friend's house

Lmao are those little david stars

Shawda club sandwiches were a type of sandwich which could be served on toasted or therm-zapped bread. Shortly before the outbreak of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems,[1] the sandwich was served in Dex's Diner,[2] an eatery on the planet Coruscant. The diner served the sandwich for 6.7 credits and described it as delicious on the menu.[1]

Attached: hey-do-you-wanna-buy-some-death-sticks.jpg (217x259, 45K)

One cup of blue milk please!

Attached: 200px-BlueMilk-Schematic.jpg (200x705, 31K)

>Your uncle was your neighbor

HEY NEO DO YOU WANT SOME DEATHSTICKS WITH YOUR PRETTY RED DRESSED WOMAN!?

Boba Fett went out like a bitch at least Jango got some kills before he died.

Attached: AGSLq9.gif (320x213, 1.19M)

>jedi "master"
gets taken out by a fucking pistol

He was one of the diversity hire jedi masters

How does a restaurant even operate in such a diverse climate? Surely all those alien have unique tastes and certain foods their bodies can handle? Like how dogs will die if they eat raisins or something, and how you couldn't expect humans to buy those frog things Jabba eats.

were general audiences too stupid to understand that this was an American Graffiti reference?

his diner is literally a space version of my town's diner

why was this game so autistic with its chemical details?

Woa I never realized how stupid that plan was

>see aotc in theaters
>its fucking awful and I'm literally dying in my seat
>the plot progression is fucking obvious but we still have to slog through obiwan piecing it together painfully slowly
>get sick of waiting for it to not be total garbage
>go to the bathroom
>take my goddamn time because I do not want to go back into the theater
>finally decide to head back in
>sit down
>ask if I missed anything
>"uh... no."
>never knew this scene happened for over 15 years

in hindsight had I actually seen this scene, I would've just walked out and been done with star wars forever years earlier.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Coleman Trebor? He was a male Vurk Jedi Master who served as a member of the Jedi High Council prior to the Clone Wars. A Vurk male born on his species' homeworld of Sembla,[1] Coleman Trebor became a Jedi, and was the only Vurk to do so.[source?] As a member of the Jedi Order he built a green lightsaber,[3] and earned a seat on the Jedi High Council during the Separatist Crisis.[1] Once the Council learned of the Separatist force on the planet Geonosis, Trebor joined the Jedi assault team led by Mace Windu, and traveled to Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He fought in the Petranaki arena, and confronted Count Dooku on a balcony. Jango Fett then noscoped that fucking noob like a bitch. He wasn't a good friend.

Mickeys?

well, whatyaknow, it's a prima donna!