Why are boomers so obsessed with pointless hagiographic biopics about uninteresting celebrities?

Why are boomers so obsessed with pointless hagiographic biopics about uninteresting celebrities?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hARDXYz2io
youtube.com/watch?v=FJEc-KPnIxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cultural fracture. The further back you go, the more monolithic = the larger the audience
I mean would you really go to see a Jeff Magnum biopic

a question i've been pondering as well. so many actually interesting historical figures and they have to resort to the modern equivalent of wandering troubadours

>the performer, Elton John

>boomers
Duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr

Desperate attempt to validate their quickly fading time spent here on earth

Rian Johnson is acting now?

I can't wait for youtuber biopics in 30 years.

I mean it's mostly 50 year old fags and mothers who will go see this.

>The further back you go
>Jeff Magnum biopic
are you suggesting a jeff mangum kino featuring time travel?

Attached: MANGUMGATE 2012.jpg (600x4500, 380K)

why did they cast an actor who neither looks nor sounds like elton john

Literally the only people I know who are interested in Rocketman are early 20-something females who know like 2 Elton John songs and are unironically "i clapped when i got the reference" types.

wow. this all sounds believable.

i dont like biopics like this. the queen one they cut all the dirty weird and perverted shit freddie did.

this one they cut all of elton johns shit to make him seem like a victim or something and leave out his pedophile shit

Yea there was like 4 television channels and radio stations back then. Literally more than half of the people in Britain watched the same episode of East Enders at the same time in the 80's. One out of two people in the country were watching it.

They wanted a closeted gay actor to make some aspects of it more convincing

By the thumbnail I thought it said condorman and was hoping sky kino was back on the menu

Attached: 1827266_.jpg (630x1200, 198K)

Best version of an Elton John song
youtu.be/5hARDXYz2io

Attached: 8839A998-4737-45C3-B7CF-0F1CA2FBE0AB.gif (500x286, 991K)

He's still in the game delivering the goods

youtube.com/watch?v=FJEc-KPnIxI

Attached: 75453.jpg (648x864, 277K)

>and remember lads...

His Christmas album was kino.

This. All boomers have left is memories about the stupid shit they wasted their time on over the course of their life, it helps distract them from all the garbage they have piled up on their countries and they really want to push the myth that they were at all revoloutionary with their horseshit faggoty culture before they all bite the big bazooka and get thrown in a fucking hole forever.

Yep, and they've been putting out awful boomer gratification flicks for decades.

Attached: 220px-Almost_famous_poster1.jpg (220x326, 25K)

seeing boomers get this badly btfo gets me hard

>hagiographic
More like pointless faggiographic biopics about uninteresting celebrities

They will hang onto their youth as long as they can.

If you want hope for a bipartisan future just remember that everybody from the full neo-Nazi /pol/tard to the full SJW pink haired redditor to the /r9k/ school shooter hates boomers. Everybody.

Attached: 564543.jpg (900x900, 228K)

The right has lot more Boomers though so they need to appease them. I've worked on Republican campaigns before, for each one, I can count on one hand the number of volunteers who were under 50 years old.

The numbers are pretty clear. Not sure why the American media doesn't report it but it's pretty obvious that everything the right in the US does from Trump to the Supreme Court to just ignoring the public on health care and abortion is because they won't exist in 10 years so they might as well get their shit in while they can and let everyone hate them

They are also severely out of touch. Boomer advice is for a time that was long gone. I was told to go into a place, introduce myself, and give a strong handshake and that would get me a job. I did that 11 times before I stopped. You know why? EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they told me "Uhh yeah we have an online application go fill that out".

>people actually paid money to see this weirdo dress up in crazy costumes and sing
I refuse to believe this shit lmao. Hopefully his music is better than his fashion sense.

>Talking about demographics
>As if it will support leftist ideology

Nigger we're about to be overrun by Islam and Sub-Saharan Africans who are just cascading into Europe by the millions. If you're upset about arguing with white boomers over abortion, wait until whites are a minority and then you have to argue with fucking medieval third worlders about whether or not women are property.

Lol you should take a break from the internet for a while.