*Gets killed instantly by Chadzilla*

*Gets killed instantly by Chadzilla*

Attached: dong-du-village.jpg (550x366, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGNhLZuD6a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gookzilla is for weebs. Kong is for chads.

Kong is the nigger of kaiju

Attached: 1545158524613.png (685x844, 140K)

how are they realistically supposed to make him compete in the movie without massively nerfing Godzilla to the point of making him unfun and uncool

Why do you dummies keep asking this? It's the same answer that it's always been. Kong will get stronger in the next movie. Like holy shit they literally outright say this in Skull Island.

Will he get strong enough to take a blast of ultra super big dick atomic radiation kaiju based boy laser breath?

Attached: 1436134633955.jpg (1144x2154, 208K)

yes

I mean, he could dodge it. Also isn't Kong a Kaiju? Couldn't he survive it then?

>thinking Kong will lose
It's pretty clear which one is the bad guy and which is the good guy if you've watched either movie

He won in the Japanese movie.

Godzilla literally has to look in Kong's general direction and the monkey would get incinerated.

They wouldn’t allow it. Kong will survive somehow and also injure Godzilla so it seems like a tie. King Kong is American and they wouldn’t want their kaiju to get rekt by a Jap kaiju.

Kong is the american choice. Godzilla is for anime virgins who wear fedoras.

>the ape is the american choice
makes sense

You could say that about Mothra

Attached: download (10).jpg (200x133, 5K)

Kong is classic

So long, Gayzilla!

Attached: CC80C66C-D167-4604-9A12-00287F34DD2C.gif (500x326, 1015K)

Burning Godzilla is what kills Ghidorah after Mothra sacks herself to power him up

Attached: 5e9.jpg (1283x716, 142K)

He will dab on rodan next movie

Which one has more sex?

Attached: 1556713289445.jpg (512x600, 52K)

They are both being portrayed as heroes, what he fuck are you talking about?

Euron Greyjoy out of fuckin nowhere launching spears right in his face

Literally no way he can compete if / when they do a crossover. What is Kong's role in a Kaijuverse exactly?

To fight godzila,

To let Americans self insert

>Fight is reaching a climax
>Pretty equal, not sure who's going to win
>Suddenly, out of nowhere

Attached: 330px-Jet_Jaguar_2.jpg (330x328, 21K)

He's supposed to be a guardian protector of Skull Island, I am curious where he is and what he's doing during the events of KotM considering it's an apocalyptic level event. Kaiju all around the world are seemingly rampaging so he has to be doing something

He protects the surface from hollow earth beings

He's busy fighting the hollow earth monsters on his island.

That's not Ultraman

He’s just a baby, can’t wait till he gets fucking massive

you're a retarded faggot if you think either is defeated by the other. the will tussle to a draw then team up for a bigger threat (destroyah)

Yes, the chad gorilla > your chink dino

I'm curious how Skull Island is affected by Ghidorah's resurgence, I wonder if something worse than the giant Skull Crawler comes out of the ground during the events of KotM and destroys everything. It could be the idea for whatever they inevitably are going to team up to battle is in GvK

Megalon could work perfectly for that

>gorilla
>chad
Microdick cope over here

Kong looks like he has Godzilla beat when it comes to a physical fight. Can Godzilla use his breath attack as much as he wants or is it sort of limited? If he can breathe fire all day then he'd waste Kong before he could get close enough to do much. I guess he could throw stuff at Godzilla to keep him busy long enough to close the distance though.

Is it? Is it really?

The better question is who are they going to team up to fight in the third act since Ghidorah will likely be dead.

Attached: Kong of War.webm (720x304, 2.96M)

They're really going to have to pull something out of their ass for Kong to beat Zilla if the KoTM spoilers are true.

Attached: burning-godzilla-confirmed-godzilla-2-king-the-monsters-94.jpg (600x329, 83K)

One of the early reviews this week mentioned a familiar Kaiju that isn't Rodan, Mothra, or Ghidorah appears in KotM so I think that's guaranteed to be a Toho kaiju that is set up for the next one

Kong will get revived by lighting like the original.

u gotta rememmber kang is smart and goziler is a lizerd

That's good to hear. I was worried they might do some dumb shit like Mecha Ghidora.

>Comparing characters and first thought in your head is penis size
Someone is insecure huh? And if you're going by that comparison a gorilla would have a bigger one than a reptile cloaca. Doesn't really change the fact that Chad Kong is better in every way. Faggy dino shooting anime beams out of his mouth is pussy shit. Also the first King Kong movie >> the entire Godzilla franchise.

>by that comparison a gorilla would have a bigger one than a reptile cloaca
You fucking mong

>And if you're going by that comparison a gorilla would have a bigger one than a reptile cloaca
American education

>get so btfo by america that you invent a fictional monster to rationalize the devastation
>that specific monster isnt the chad american choice

Apelets BTFO
How can Kongfags ever recover?

Attached: B0D91C6C-F461-4A7D-924F-140A102620E8.jpg (1111x720, 47K)

>too much of a pussy and brainlet to actually make a legit response
As expected from a weeaboo who only thinks of penis. I accept your concession, Wang.

I accept the fact you have a small penis. You should too. Would make your high school life easier kiddo.

Tell me...

Do you bleed?

Attached: 1462492118828.png (740x734, 1.08M)

Godzilla is like 3 times bigger than this King Kong.

There's a reason mothra dies in almost every movie she's in.

Do we have any actual screenshots we can use to compare, something with common items? I think both of them ran into helicopters, maybe we can use those to compare them.

You will.

Attached: TerrorOfMechagodzilla2.jpg (1280x680, 49K)

I lold / thank you.

Fair

YOU'RE LETTING THEM

KILL MOTHRA

I think the Skull Island Kong is supposed to get much bigger, or something similar to level the playing field. Probably we'll get a cameo or a hint within the next few weeks.

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!

How can lizardboys even compete?

Attached: 1527713383040.webm (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Gigan?

you just know there's going to be a bigger baddie, causing them both to team up. and it'll be kino

New user here, what does KINO mean?

Kill
Inferior
Niggers
Ok

time to leave

Attached: Lupin III S2 009.mkv_snapshot_05.27_[2019.04.25_17.08.07].png (640x480, 201K)

Whatever it is, I think it's going to be something that can pose more of a threat than Gigan. Gigan's tough, but he's more threatening in a fight, not-so much impressive when it comes to destroying cities. Ghidorah is already a colossal walking disaster considering anywhere he goes, natural disasters follow him. Gigan doesn't have that. Whatever they want to use to follow up Ghidorah it's probably going to be something that's a walking environmental disaster too and wrecks shit just by existing. Destoroyah, Hedorah, something like that. They've kind of used up the most popular mainstream Godzilla monsters now so fanservice ones are probably possible

cliche

Thanks
Thanks for the warning

Destroyah would seem the most likely. Hedorah is frankly retarded and doesn't need to be in any more movies.

I think it's going to be Destoroyah too
I'm pretty sure Godzilla's going to get a power boost to kill Ghidorah in this movie, but it's going to ultimately cause him to turn into Burning Godzilla by GvK. It could weaken him potentially too as he's dying which could help even the playing field against Kong

Attached: mothra.png (984x1771, 119K)

King Kong gets fucked at range but if he gets close enough his thicc gorilla arms would definitely rip and tear the shit out of zilla

I always thought Kong was more entertaining to watch because than Godzilla. Shooting atomic breath is just boring, I want to see big monsters doing close combat. Skull Island was meh but its action scenes were better than any of Godzilla's.

amazingly the trailers actually more or less confirmed the leaks, Godzilla gets powered up by a dying Mothra (like Rodan in Vs Mechagodzilla) and turns into a psudeo-Burning Godzilla, when he confronts Ghidorah a giant projection of Mothra comes out of him, looks extremely Japanese and I'm sure they'll be talking about it for years. I just can't believe they'd put that in a trailer.

Attached: D6OOMUDWwAAIqYi.jpg (1200x503, 40K)

kek

Are they doing the weird twins thing with Legendary Mothra?

top kek
did you just draw this?

Attached: 1311544294240.jpg (205x226, 5K)

The twins are there as some kind of easter eggs, the Chinese scientist lady has twin daughters and she's the one most attached to Motrha, but Dougherty asked the crowd after the screening if they 'caught it' so it's not overt I guess

No, some user drew this in 2016 and I saved it

Here.

Attached: xF2AOSe.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Nice drawing you did user. Great OC

Attached: 1360232290181.jpg (343x349, 9K)

I was not interested in this movie due to the Stranger Things girl
but then the comic con trailer hit and I've been hyped ever since and I'm not even a Godzilla fan

Anyone else see the trailer for King of the Monsters?

>Charles Dance
>those King Ghidorah special effects

Holy Christ I am legitimately hype

New comic is pretty cool. There was another Godzilla named Dagon that got raped by a mommy Muto.

Attached: vlc4z3dzvhx21.jpg (2620x4656, 1.72M)

It’s an old joke by this point, and so is that comic
As is this one

Attached: FAA9B0BA-156C-43CA-9FA5-9FFBDF7843B6.jpg (622x960, 267K)

oh thank you, I was looking for a good quality screen
This seems such a surprising thing for Dougherty to recreate with Mothra

Attached: 1400192166409.webm (640x344, 2.72M)

Kill It Now Oliver

>that hand

Attached: 1538400444859.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Based

Attached: 1557690171891.gif (550x400, 114K)

based

Attached: 1351039409541.jpg (350x350, 32K)

Japanese Kaiju
>strong
>noble
>selfless
>reminiscent of a dragon
>iconic design
>atomic breath
American Kaiju
>nigger
>manlet

>a kaiju mommy will never make you her cum slut

Attached: 1557011236102.jpg (432x525, 79K)

heeey buddy Kong is selfless and noble and tries to protect life, and a far more noble creature than a nigger

Attached: C8DJ0DwVAAI66WN.jpg (2004x2048, 437K)

Kong was the inspiration for Kaiju, user.

I love how they blended Showa and Heisei in this.

He's ape.

Attached: 1557550258914.gif (280x151, 1000K)

You realize Yea Forums is a white mans board right?

yeah I was thinking the same, the predominant image in Americans brains for Godzilla tends to veer towards Showa since that had the most exposure in America for decades, Dougherty seems to know his shit though and not just pandering. He corrected that interveiwer from IGN that Ghidorah uses gravity beams and not 'lightning' and left him befuddled.

Attached: 1544469969662.jpg (1284x1440, 135K)

Yea Forums belongs to Brie Larson

I honestly don't care who wins. I just want one of them to be a clear winner. Really hope there isn't a gay ass draw or humans fucking up both of them or something like that.

Attached: 1555267363539.webm (512x352, 1.1M)

what spoilers?

I loved this fight. Kong humiliated Gojshitra so much in it.

WWE and Vince McMahon should be taking lessons from this

The analogy still fits since we are all descended from the Africa master race.

read the fuckin thread

Godzilla basically goes ultra instinct

Chadzilla btfo VirginDorah

Attached: 1555652442585.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Can we PLEASE ban underagefags. HOLY SHIT

It's posted above He becomes Burning Godzilla from Mothra and blasts Ghidorah to bits with atomic pulse (it overwhelms Ghidorah's regeneration) while ripping him to pieces with biting

Attached: atomic pulse.webm (1280x688, 2.77M)

Link to said interview

Kong's original motive was "Ooga booga where the white woman at?"

Attached: kk.jpg (1050x702, 95K)

>white blonde woman leads to the downfall of a strong black kang

Attached: kingkong1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.39.22_[2017.03.23_19.24.22].jpg (1488x1080, 286K)

>white blonde woman is scared the whole time

Kong is a primate like you, dumbass. Godzilla is just some dumb lizard.

Godzilla will never be as iconic as OG Kong. The peak of monster kino.

He's a fucking apelet and king of a island of niggers and retarded legsnakes. Godzilla is a based chad and king of all monsters.

OK so basically...

Mom said it's my turn to play on the Xbox

Godzilla is for geeky anime fans. King Kong is for film buffs. And honestly a violent primate is cooler than a lizard that shoots enemies from a far.

Shouldn't you be hotgluing a plastic anime waifu ya sickening weebo faggot

I think their original outings are equally as iconic as each other and represented huge milestones in cinema, Kong up on the Empire State and Godzilla's profile can't be mistaken for any other character in the whole world

Attached: 9988283833.jpg (1280x1002, 340K)

Based and Zillapilled
Have sex

Shouldn't you be guzzling small ape cock you sniveling nigger lover.

calm the fuck down with this shit, what do you have ADHD?

Attached: D5VvbSXUYAAUtzq.jpg large.jpg (1024x568, 74K)

Kong was young in that movie. They'll let him grow before he fights this Godzilla. Kong is definitely more chad material than godzilla

>to save the planet we must wake these giant beasts and let them destroy the planet
BRAVO Yea Forums

>Once again the Godzilla fan is the first to bring up penis
Why are you fags so obsessed with penis? I get that you like kamehameha shooting out of lizard mouths because you're pencil necked virgins but stop being gay at least.

In Skull Island Kong is only 500 years old, in the next movie apparently he's 6000 years old and is very wise and tall. He literally steps on some of Godzilla's goons, but it's an even match. The CGI is looking amazing

*blocks your path*

Attached: gamera.png (480x648, 466K)

>Zillapilled
>He doesn't know Zilla is the name for the other creature.

Even as a godzilla fan you're a fraud. Weeaboos are RETARDS

Cope, ape.

Considering they are immune to our most powerful weapons I'm not sure what alternatives they have to stop Ghidorah

Zilla is far from canon. Calm down there reddit-space.

Gamera is pretty based. Only has three good movies though.

Nah. King Kong inspired Godzilla and the actual scenes from that movie are more memorable. Also, the techniques they used at the time are more impressive than what they did with the first Goji

>Vietnam was 5500 years ago
jdimsa

Attached: 1553880529422.png (568x590, 233K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: King-Kong-Central-Park-Ice.jpg (600x300, 66K)

This. Godzilla is a pussy that has to rely on long range magic beams. King Kong just fights like a chad.

>that slit on his crotch
I wanna watch his fat turtle cock slide out of it.

Kong is still better though.

Attached: 1550226267491.png (599x605, 13K)

imagine being a giganfag

Attached: bros4life.gif (500x213, 1.77M)

Who is the pitbull of kaiju?

Attached: 1556900935412.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>in the next movie apparently he's 6000 years old

Attached: 1319544294240.gif (691x543, 19K)

Wolves travel in packs, why not a kaiju pack of wolves? It'd be cool af desu senpai.

I liked when she scolded him for pushing her down. She put off some real mommy vibes.

Bump

>Apemark simps actually thinking Kongetty is going over
>The beautiful sound of them seething when GOATzilla buries him in seconds

Attached: 1554350824410.png (244x348, 131K)

>The best part of Skull Island was Godzilla roaring after the credits
How can Kongfags cope with this?

>Godzilla weebs keep talking about penises and watch fake homoerotic wrestling

It all makes sense. Pocky eating anime hipsters prefer the lizard. While chads prefer the big strong gorilla.

Attached: 154650363063.jpg (640x360, 55K)

>While chads prefer the big strong gorilla.
and so do their girlfriends lmao

>inb4 they pull a Batman v Superman where they fight and then team up to defeat a common enemy

That footwork, that form...
Masaka...

Attached: vGcgX4t.jpg (720x613, 18K)

The 1998 Zillas would fit well in a kaiju universe. Their most dangerous aspect being how fast they reproduce.

Godzilla canonlogically has laid eggs at a few points and even has a son IIRC.

there was the retarded looking fuckhead but also the one that got captured by space godzilla. uhh then I think there was 90's godzilla that died and got replaced by godzilla 2000. In another Godzilla movie where he turned evil and some dude Kamikaze drilled into his heart they showed a egg at the bottom of the ocean.

and just jokingly we can probably say that Godzilla pounds that moth pussy on the regs so yeah. All signs point to the big G.

There's a guy in /m/ posting alleged leaks. I would doubt them but the ones for KOM seem to have turned out to be legit. If true Kong just gets poisoned with the ole crazy gas created by Charles Dance that makes him attack Godzilla.

Of course that's gonna happen, user

What if Pepsiman was a kaiju?

not cool man

Attached: snowflakegorilla2.jpg (357x400, 59K)

>In another Godzilla movie where he turned evil and some dude Kamikaze drilled into his heart they showed a egg at the bottom of the ocean.

Are you a complete fucking retard

Attached: 1514338199776.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>Meanwhile, the best part of Godzilla was um....

its been years since I seen the movie.
I think it was Godzilla vs Mothra vs Ghidorah or someshit.

I think it ended with a cutaway of a pulsating egg being show then it ended?
shit dude that like 10 years ago or someshit off the Sci-Fi channel.

Attached: 1557070235995.png (650x650, 25K)

Godzilla never laid an egg, each time he found them, in Heisei specifically it was an ancient Godzillasaur egg laid with a clutch of Pternadons that got irradiated and Godzilla simply arrived to claim it. Also that was his heart beating on the ocean you fucking moron.

youtu.be/wGNhLZuD6a8

Why is Godzilla such a likable motherfucker? Look at that fucker dance, he's having the time of his life.

The fact that it's getting a sequel so normies and retards can stop pretending 2014 was good.

the Atomic mouth to mouth beheading.
not even a question.

How did Godzilla come back after Destroyah again?

he didn't you dumbass, the Heisei continuity ended. Junior became a full-fledged Godzilla and lead Japan into prosperity in the future.

>please look

Attached: godzillalaugh.jpg (500x500, 91K)

2014's a top 5, easily.

Change my mind.

Attached: c6e.jpg (300x314, 11K)

holy shit based.
RIP me seeing the movie blind though. I just wanted to come here and shitpost

It zooms out of a kaiju battle and leaves it on inside a tiny screen while we watch an olsen twin do literally nothing

Yes I read the script, he's also 700 kilometres tall. I'm not gonna spoil shit so don't even ask

Reptiles (female) can lay eggs with viable offspring in them even without having sex. Parthenogenesis. This was how Jurassic Park happened.

2014 is literally the most milquetoast Godzilla move ever created. The characters are boring but not excruciatingly bad (Cranston/Serizawa are good but neither is very big in the actual story), the monster scenes are short if good, the move is ultimately confused about whether or not it wants to be a disaster movie or a popcorn monster flick. It tries lots of things and succeeds at none.

Kiss of death, Cranston, and Serizawa do not save it from being a massively mediocre film. CGI does not save it just because it isn't guys in suits.

Attached: ezgif-5-89218eed6a0c.gif (600x450, 1.71M)

The Muto mommy's jiggling egg filled belly

Also Mothra's airborne.

Attached: 1557548627805.jpg (750x927, 214K)

wat
Aftershock is out? Why the fuck is Amazon making me wait until the 21st?

>all these fake fans saying Godzilla will win
>none of them have even watched King Kong vs Godzilla

I want to FUCK May!

That electricity powered ape wasn't Kong

Yes it was

I wanna fuck that moth

Its going to be a stalemate.

How tall is Gojira? Can he touch the moon?

Have him look all modern and greebly like the mecha in pacific rim

Wait, doesn't he become burning because Ghidorah literally drops him from the upper atmosphere straight down into the city?

that's what it looks like, but the leaks specifically mentioned Mothra giving her life force to Godzilla, and there we have this trailer showing her spirit flying out of him, I mean maybe he gets dropped from orbit Mothra gets wounded, and then she gives him her power

Too bad he only got 3 great movies, kino design used in only one and now it's a dead brand since 2006

Attached: 1552960052305.jpg (678x499, 41K)

It was close to be one of the GOAT movies of the franchise.
I don't hate it, but it probably the one I have most trouble to rewatch since it takes way too fucking long to start and kaijus scenes are cut everytime until the climax.

Attached: 53236104_2349959931721464_7614852380152037376_n.jpg (666x960, 51K)

it wasn't really even 3 great ones, Guardian is OK and Iris is plain mediocre, when people think of Heisei Gamera they think of Legion

I prefer Iris to Legion, mainly because the final battle is atmospheric as fuck

Attached: 1496548338086.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

Not even close.
The only compelling human character was Cranston and we know what happened to him, but more to the point Godzilla himself plays second fiddle to the MUTOS, two monsters I found thoroughly underwhelming. I'm all in favor of new original monsters but those things were not the right direction. Godzilla's lack of screentime would be fine if it were like some of the other movies where events and concerns center on him but they were instead focused on the MUTOS, Godzilla barely even received a mention, it felt like the hack Gareth Edwards just use the whole movie as a vehicle for his own OC monsters guest starring Godzilla. This isn't really even unprecedented in the franchise, Terror of Mechagodzilla / Mechagodzilla's Counterattack followed Titanosaurus and Mechagodzilla a lot more than Godzilla, but at least those were two kino monsters who were seemingly invincible together making Godzilla and the humans final confrontation with them seem even more desperate on top of having the compelling human plot with Katsura, Dr.Mafune the monkey aliums and the good guys.

Attached: 1975 Mekagojira no gyakushu.720p.ac3.CG.avi_snapshot_01.01.46_[2019.01.07_18.26.55].png (1280x496, 701K)

>thinking that was a victory for Kong

Irys was also fucking great. One of my favorite kaijus

Attached: Irys in flight.webm (546x360, 2.13M)

Barnes and Noble broke street date

It also reminds me of GMK's whole thing with Mothra's soul giving Ghidorah a boost, but you know, switching partners.

Yeah reminds me of that too with the ghostly image and such, well anyway we're just talking out our ass at the moment, we'll see for sure end of the month

I see. Thank you kindly.

Any good scans yet?

>I just can't believe they'd put that in a trailer.
Trailers are made by some retard who looks for cool looking shit meant to pack theater seats.

Ralph.

Attached: ralph-the-wolf-flies-in-rampage.jpg (1300x650, 52K)

They're called titans now and no, he could barely survive napalm, lmao.

>literally dies right after
What a bad movie

CHADZILLA!!!!

he's still basically a baby in skull island. full grown he's going to be a huge god of destruction and WE WUZ KING KONG AN SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTT!

I completely agree with you. I love Chadzilla!

based and redpilled