Peter

Peter...

Attached: 1492010274440.png (800x450, 321K)

>i used the N word and this happened to me...Now I'll die as racist

Unbased MCU kiddified Spiderman. Raimi needs to fix this.

Remember what I told you about the white man's burden? I was on the wrong side of history Peter... Don't be like me...

>the box under my bed, peter... it's not the complete series of the sopranos like i told, you...

Peter...despite 13% of the population commiting over 50% of crime, its still a small percentage within that group. Judge everyone individually Peter, dont make the just pay for the sinner.

Attached: Spider-Man-Uncle-Ben.jpg (1400x700, 587K)

>dont make the just pay for the sinner.
you dont understand uncle ben,the things he did in te war...
he would hang them all.

>you'll get your damn rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR, YOU SUBHUMAN SLAVSHIT!
Jesus Christ, Raimi...

Attached: 12313131231.jpg (1280x562, 48K)

>Peter..., kill the .. N...
(Dies)

Attached: ios_large_1481341140_image.jpg (600x525, 46K)

>the italians peter
>they have too much moor blood don't trust them

>peter... there's a... a body under the house ...

>it's your mother, peter... she was too weak to accept the white race's superiority...

Parker...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Peter, when that Hulk guy returned everyone from the snap he didn't retu...

What was he supposed to say here?

>take the stones... snap those wakandans too... dust the bastards...
(Dies)

>p..parker.. 13 percent of the population is still gone

Will this be a plot point expanded on in far from home?

>tell your aunt May there's no alimony if I'm dead...also don't tell Pepper...

>...just travel back 1 minute before I commit suicide and bring me back...

>Don't worry uncle Ben, I will kill him.

Attached: Noid.jpg (937x528, 291K)

was this a modern representation of jesus on the crucifix?

Attached: gassed.png (784x952, 1.26M)

>...Rhodey, Valkyrie and Sam will be the black trinity...you have to stop it, do it for your people

Anyone want to explain why the fuck he didn't just use any of the other stone's powers to warp away to safety? Captain Marvel could've wiped up Thanos and his army all by herself while he sat up on Titan or some shit. Even IF Marvel was taken out by that punch (doubtful since she was completely fine by the time of Tony's funeral), none of the other Avengers looked like they were in particularly dire straits.

>...have you ever thought that some of the people that came back from the snap were actually on a plane, or a cruise back then...have they returned in midair? will you see in the next months news about people who dropped from the sky? or corpses arriving at the shores in coastal cities?...imagine the astronauts, Peter...also you're 20 now, enjoy fucking older women

Because Strange implanted that thought in his mind, the thought that was their only chance, their only possibility. So Tony made sure they won that time

nah, that was in the second movie

Attached: 56ueg.jpg (1200x521, 94K)

>use the soul stone to resurrect me after I die
>please..
>tony?

>hey, buddy, do you mind, I'm talking to my nephew here...

Attached: EntireFrankArizonaalligatorlizard-mobile.jpg (640x368, 11K)

>Become Carol's boy toy... make all the white men submissive... remember, with Great Privilege comes Great Checking

What did Feige mean by this?

underrated post

>Peter...I...you aunt...

Attached: uncle-ben-has-died-so-many-times.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

>Implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 1557002909904.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

is there a full image here?

>Peter, your parents died because I have connections to al queso. Yes you heard me. Its a mexican islamic militant group with connections to other terror networks throughout the middle east. I have quite a while before i bleed out because the faggot shot me with 9mm so listen closely. I used to run a window washing business for buildings in the city. The money was good but I hired illegals to save cash. I'm not letting the kikes in government profit off my work. Anyway after I hired my first illegal I figured out the guy had connections to this queso group. Told me they were cheese farmers back home. Said he could send a few of his guys my way and they worked for cheap. I agreed. I made good money for the next few years. Bought a house and married your aunt after a few sex binges in the Philippines. What I didn't realize was those burrito eating bastards were playing me for a fool peter. They had used my business as a cover to get their brightest into the country to survey and sabotage key sections of the world trade center for years while we worked there. When your parents were born I brought along a few of those guys to the hospital. I thought of them as brothers peter. Mexican islamic brothers. Imagine that peter. But it gets worse, the weeks leading up to the attack they started to reveal their plan to me and threatened me and your parent's lives if I ever spoke a word. You see peter I helped bomb the world trade center. Me. The planes didn't take the buildings down. It was me and some mexicans. The planes were just a cover. The whole thing was rigged ages ago. The government figured it out eventually and sent your parents to Guantanamo. Peter there are no islamic mexicans. The government told me thats a lie. They had plotted this since the day they started building the towers. The government used me and my business and the mexicans to bomb the towers. Its part of a plan to artificially tank the global economy before china can overtake us as a super power.*dies*

underrated post

Yeah, but nothing explicit

Attached: w9tv9dbifov21.jpg (480x1085, 79K)

damn, thanks anyways user

>Peter...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>Peter, there's an old shoebox in my closet, inside it should be a pass for one free use of the N word. I held onto it for years to use at the right time but it seems that time will never come so I want you to have it. Don't die like me Peter and be sure to use it someday, hopefully with many African Americans nearby.

Peter, when I was your age I was killing gooks and lynching niggers.
When I got back from 'nam, we were all out of gooks and lynching niggers became illegal. Could you believe that Peter, lynching niggers became ILLEGAL.
I'm telling ya Peter, something's happening to this country and its the damn kikes that's doing it.
With great power comes great responsibility, Hitler knew this.
Learn from Hitler son, never trust a Jew.

Written and Directed by Sam SS Raimi

>hi dad...

Attached: it didn't gwent so well.jpg (1280x720, 34K)