THIS IS PROBLEMATIC

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC

Attached: 1557702173673.jpg (746x684, 56K)

>wh*te male
yikes!

wait

Attached: 1475978079661.jpg (960x849, 191K)

I hate women.

Fuck you with this gossip tier trash. I hope you get ass cancer and your mother dies tonight in a car crash.

You'll never be a real woman

Why should or would anyone get an ex out of debt?

Because you loved each other is not a valid answer.

If I right now got my ex out of the 10k debt she is in it would probably ruin my current relationship with my wife...

Ok, I’m guessing this is just click bait? Who ha ha.

Why are you posting this on other threads, are you getting the ad revenue for cloaks or something?

Not even a worth while click bait story.

>w*Men

>men should check their privilege
>meanwhile its okay to ask an actor to pay for some bitches debt despite not having been with her in over 7 years
what is this fucking bullshit, why are women just allowed to have dumbfuck double standards

Attached: 1554500639937.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Not like you

do people really write this shit because they genuinely believe it or is it really that profitable to have a controversial headline on a news site that makes money from ads and data mining

People don't believe anything

She wants to live like a millionaire without working. Best course of action would be to kidnap her, torture her in the most extreme way possible short of skinning her, then, after weeks and months, as she finally realizes the error in her ways I will finally slit her throat. But don't be fooled, no no, you see, for these retarded whores there is no eternal damnation in the lake of fire. There's no soul to punish. No, for worthless whores like her Hell comes BEFORE death. Then I'll bathe on her blood to regain my strength, chop up her bloated disgusting corpse and feed it to my pigs.

Women actually feel this way.

clickbait + people stick around on sites when they hate the content. that or w*men are really this delusional

>controversial headline
I bet the writer doesn't consider that controversial at all, just common sense in her head.

women are fascinating creatures

Attached: 1557144275257.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

this, and we all fell for it. i even clicked the author's profile to see what else she was writing.

hope you use adblock

I was there when that thread was posted.

I see my own oc made years ago still posted today

I used to think this was overthinking it and at some extent still do but when i finally joined a gym and saw real camaraderie i understand why someone would react like this at someone mocking a lad on the pursue of self improvement. Getting fit is hard lads.

>There's going to be a bailout.. they knew..they knew the men were going to bail them out... they weren't stupid - they just didn't care..

Attached: mark baum.jpg (1033x537, 115K)

Have sex