Why is Marvel moving so slow on LGBT representation?

Attached: 74497ED2-9191-4A35-9835-32A9082872F8.jpg (640x821, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/bohemian-rhapsody-china-release-no-gay-content/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>move faster
>The a Flash is a fast gay superhero

Brie secretly a DC fan

The capeshit audience is gay enough (100%)

Why does Marvel constantly trail behind DC?

Attached: the-flash-gay.jpg (640x500, 80K)

can cap america be gay pls?

why do you care

It should be Black Panther

Wow she really is Captain super lady in really life. She fight big bad corporate for equality of poo sexers. Yippee

Because us gay boys deserve a cool superhero idiot

She's right. We should've had a sex scene between her and black widow. WTF Disney?

>in the interview she merely "feels" that Marvel should move faster
>headlines makes it out to be a command to Marvel

Attached: 1212403609911.jpg (250x237, 7K)

yes, please hurry...I need to know that at least one of these guys his sloshing around hot shit on his dick while battling Galactus

this is the actual first gay superhero on the big screen

Attached: green shazam.jpg (960x398, 62K)

I wonder if Brie Larsen will boycott Disney for still supporting Georgia after their abortion bill.

Attached: X.jpg (1041x899, 1M)

Because they like money. Having homosexuals in the MCU would probably upset a lot of the not-so-progressive people outside of the west. They probably don't want to polarize foreign audiences

This bitch is asking to be dropped.

Seriously. How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy a film if there isn't at least one character I can relate to?

So you're saying you can't relate to someone who has a different sexual preference to you?

So you can only relate to a character based on sexual orientation and nothing else?

You deserve a bullet, faggot.

Brie Larson needs to be dropped out of a helicopter

Dc already has gay, bi and trans superheroes
Marvel has nothing
Explain this Yea Forums

Marvel movies are made for Chinese audiences sweetie. Only American retards watch DC sewage

DC is based and ahead of the curve

Sarcasm, friends

Disney ant to be able to sell their movies to an international market, and such degeneracy isn't as welcome worldwide as it is in America

incel freak

im just glad it wasnt captain america. for some reason I had it in my head they would make it him

>tells
Bossy, self righteous, detestable cunt

You wouldn’t criticize a man for being bossy

>avengers star
>brie larson
Huh?

Being bossy and domineering are attractive traits in a man; not a woman.

>Avengers star Brie Larson
>Is in the movie for 3 minutes

Attached: 1557502694099.jpg (500x500, 38K)

How did white women get away with being seen as oppressed?

Attached: 1501631622001.png (741x568, 29K)

>no Asian MCU heroes yet
>this bitch already wants a fag

God I hate white women.

Attached: Yuk.jpg (327x461, 44K)

based

What the fuck
Is flash a faggot?

The actor is but the character isn't

Okay, let's put Brie in charge of this. Ms Larson, find a character that:
a.) is gay in the Marvel Comics canon.
b.) has a canon significant other IN THE STORY to show that they are gay. You're not allowed to shoehorn in a new character to make someone gay.
c.) is from a series that Marvel has the rights to include in the MCU. So far, that means no one from the Fox merger. (in other words, Hard Mode: No X-Men.)
d.) Is worth including in a movie, with an eye toward a PROFITABLE solo film, and who would ADD PROFIT to a team-up film.
e.) Makes any sense in the movie, without some convoluted bullshit. For example, Wiccan is a gay character. He and his teammate/brother Speed are believed to be the reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch's dead twin sons.
This makes no fucking sense in the current MCU. So without some weird shit, Wiccan can't be included.

Go ahead, Brie. We'll wait.

>Dc already has gay, bi and trans superheroes
>Marvel has nothing
Fox- Marvel has Yukio and NTW, and Shatterstar is gay in the books. Iceman is gay in the book, but straight in the movie (and his "coming out" scene in X2 is pretty a blatant gay allegory.)

China

this

No gay No ghost

Attached: xi-jin-ping.jpg (630x355, 21K)

They have the rights to X-Men now so can make a gay Iceman movie.

Attached: o-ICEMAN-GAY-900.jpg (900x1366, 347K)

imagine telling your boss what to do

to you

I can't wait for her to be phased out for Kamala

Larry Trainor from Doom Patrol pretty much sets the bar for a compelling gay superhero.

is she being told to come across as a completely unlikeable bitch? serious question, someone has to have talked to her at some point

no, he literally fucked wonderwoman in justice league. his actor however likes dick but i think he's officially "bi" or something so they can sell more flash shit to girls

Marvel, please don't do this. I don't want to be beaten to death in the street.

Feige wants to get the setup right when he convinces Brie to eat cunny for Captain Marvel 3. Lube, tissues, screams of Brie, the works.

she is really a russian, they have that cold blunt attitude

Attached: j.jpg (752x770, 98K)

Hot lesbian action is heteronormative, shitlord

>he literally fucked wonderwoman in justice league
And no one even saw it

Attached: gotta cum fast.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Haha see you on the technicallyright subreddit

You deserve nothing faggot

C H I N A
H
I
N
A

because they have to sell their films in China. next question

MAkE GaY oR ElSe!!!

Is this the world now?

lol, he just fucked her 200 times during that split second.

Kill them All, Bro, kill them all.

Then make one.

how much do you want to bet Disney will start making gay and non-gay versions of their Marvel films to sell to specific markets. screencap this

The way she glances down like that towards the end is because she felt cum leaking from her pusy

none
they don't waste money on that

I hope she stays as Captain Marvel for a long time. At least a decade or so. Then her carreer will be done as she will be type cast because nobody would be able to see her as anything else than Ms Marvel.

Also, normal people (and by normal i mean your betters. white straight people) don´t care about the LGTBXJSFHAFJSHFJASFH agenda. We watch your lefty shit despise the faggotry and niggers, not because of them.

That man is so gay, Marvel doesn't even have to add one now.

This was so poorly handled.

people.com/movies/bohemian-rhapsody-china-release-no-gay-content/

Attached: image.png (1498x318, 76K)

Thermonuclear Teenage Warhead was is ONE. FUCKING. PANEL. in the comics and died. That's it. That's your character development. By canon, we don't even know what TTW's pronouns were, because they just fucking died and that was it. So by your own definition, TTW doesn't even count / was a shoehorn gay.

NO U

Doom Patrol is like Suicide Squad, only shittier, and written by one of the worst musicians ever. WHEN I WAS

I hate capeshit so I personally hope they do make a gay superhero movie so that it can fail and more people will hate marvel

Attached: 1555586364052.png (287x425, 124K)

Word, it will probably be one of the streaming show characters
It's not just abroad, no parent is going to be happy explaining gay to their 5 year old after a kids movie

God I want him to shit on my chest so badly

no no no NO they're doing it wrong. Arm goes straight out. 1488 hh

that's not versions, that's just something the editing monkey is doing already. it's easy, you hold shift and click two seconds before they meet lips, then scroll to where they're done making out, and go two seconds further, still holding shift, and click again. you've cropped it, can delete it or paste it again or whatever

>Black Panther 2 : Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.

Attached: austin look.png (885x665, 879K)

based southern belle

I want him to charge me up with his big poz load OwO

China.

I still say that was Jean mind-controlling him to make him think he's gay.

I think you're confused, Grant Morrison doesn't have a band.

I would let him poz me desu, only if I could seed him first at least
It would be worth it if we got to have sex

Attached: 98c07ad1210eec99ed548f46312a46f7.jpg (1341x1900, 360K)

Cave Carson was also a huge piece of shit book js

The show isn't based on his run, the comic has been going on since before he was born.

Imagine sniffing and licking those pits.

>Hi Marvel, you have something for me?

Fresh reminder that this is what they're trying to mainstream.

Attached: faggot health stats.png (1096x2893, 188K)

Patrician detected

Attached: armpits (2).jpg (991x1078, 144K)

>not a single source after 2000
Definitely trustworthy and not biased.

Because I’m sure they have tried it in the comics, but as we all know the people who actually buy and read comics don’t fuck with that LGBT bullshit, so that hero or heroine more than likely flopped and nobody will ever know who they are.

Why is Brie ordering Marvel around after into just being introduced into the MCU? This makes her sound like a pushy diva bitch.

Marvel already created a superhero with severe toe fungus.
You can only do so much at one time.

Why don't gays just make their own gay superhero film?

agreed

Can someone redpill me on the "LGBT" shit that was apparently in Endgame according to THR clickbait? Like Cap was doing some group therapy session and some guy played by Joe Russo was mourning his boyfriend or some shit?

They should make a movie about that one superhero who died of AIDS

Imagine they made the first fag superhero die of AIDS
That would be so based

She was on the list of celebrities who disapproved of it, but she's definitely not fucking leaving Disney just because they want to film in a state that doesn't like killing babies.

What will probably happen is that there is a gay character but they'll only say he's gay and he or she never does anything gay on screen.

Disney wants china money too much.