ARE YOU TELLING ME THE MOTHERFUCKING REACTOR EXPLODED?

ARE YOU TELLING ME THE MOTHERFUCKING REACTOR EXPLODED?
EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW DOES A RBMK REACTOR EXPLODE.
COME ON, COMRADE Yea Forums.
TELL ME.
ARE YOU STUPID?

Attached: Paul Ritter Dyatlov MAIN.jpg (800x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je9-3CjXWOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!YLGGDMylUnP /order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITEXGdht3y8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!YLGGDMylUnP /
youtu.be/yR4IQrn4DFk
youtu.be/WXp_WYgzNf8
youtu.be/l3R-W_Etm2g
youtu.be/61nYwoswwyI
youtu.be/E7_ic7xI54o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>russians
>"people"
disgusting and without proof

Since were repeating the same things over and over in these threads I might as well say it again: bong accents, English language, and SJW scenes bring this show down. HBO dropped the ball

you're absolutely right
give this man a cigarette

Attached: 7YCuCNf.webm (352x262, 1.45M)

Chernobyl is absolute kino and after Veep ends tonight, this is the only thing I'll be watching for a while.

Why wasn't a new thread made?

Does....

Does anyone else taste metal?

Attached: 1557348683854.jpg (600x450, 28K)

1) Top/Bottom Right of window, click Settings
2) click "Filters and Post Hiding"
3) check the box next to "Filter and hide specific threads/posts"
4) click Edit next to "Filter and hide specific threads/posts"
5) Click "Add"
6) in "Pattern" place the tripcode of the offending retard
7) leave "Boards" blank
8) in "Type" select Tripcode
9) check the boxes for "On," "Auto," and "Hide"
10) click Save
11) scroll down Settings window and click Save Settings

There's the Deadwood movie coming up.

Attached: Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know H (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>SJW scenes

Where?

Russian accents would just be laughable
what SJW scenes? all I can think is the nurse knowing about Iodine and the doctor not

>a gift of track suits
youtube.com/watch?v=je9-3CjXWOI

>SJW scenes
Oh fuck off, will you?

I prefer seeing English actors as opposed to Slavs desu mate. And what SJW stuff?

When is new ep out comrades?

Tomorrow. Now go wait in the infirmary.

I may keep my HBO subscription.

True Detective > GOT > Deadwood movie > Watchmen... ahhhhhh. They got me.

So where are you from? Still too much of a pussy to answer?

Someone answer this question: can the reactor actually explode?

Attached: HgE3jk5.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

when is the soundtrack coming out?
shit's baller as fuck, literally stalker tier of music

Attached: 1557331936906.png (1904x1070, 1.46M)

The chances for Kino will be pretty good now that Game of Shit is about to fuck off for a good while until the prequel series air.

No the core is fine, we just need to get water in to it

Don't be delusional

Vlad pleas leave nobody wants to hear your ugly slav rat language

Not explode in the way you think with a nuke explosion, but the reactor at Chernobyl was flawed in such a way that allowed for steam to build up inside it which could lead to a steam explosion.

Attached: 1557452362510.png (900x676, 410K)

1. The nurse telling a head doctor about iodine pills for radiation protection (the doctor assumes she wants it for disinfectant) while there’s a nuclear power plant fire outside the window
2. Wife of firefighter had to tell a man with a child in a stroller at 2am not to go look at the nuclear power plant fire because it might be dangerous and the man scoffs (even though he has a child).

And the best part is that rumours say there’s more to come!

No. Are you stupid? Go to the infirmary. Splash some feed water on your face.

>watchmen
>trusting damon lindelof

This man’s delusional, get him to the infirmary

Attached: DF2003AB-94DF-4C54-96C1-AB63C39F995E.png (682x507, 589K)

that's just common sense though
are you saying women lack common sense?

Yes, because obviously that's what it did.

They believed that there were so many protections and fail-safes that it wouldn't happen, but they were totally unaware of a fatal flaw which facilitated the explosion.

On the one hand, they had every right to be skeptical that the core exploded rather than melted down. It wasn't supposed to be possible and is a complete fluke. Still doens't excuse their Soviet incompetence in dealing with it.

is the new episode dropping at midnight or at a specific time?

@114603133
copulate

Soundtrack release when

user the RBMK reactor cannot just "explode." Are you stupid?

>boring 'drama'
>not an in depth technical explanation of the design, operation and flaws of the reactor, a historical overview of communist Russia that led to the government structure and culture that contributed to the disaster, a brief explanation of similar accidents of the same or similar reactors that went unreported and what lessons should have been learned, a step by step reenactment of the disaster itself with, where appropriate, repetitions where witness stories diverged significantly with a discussion as to why, and finally the planning and decisions that went into the clean up as it unfolded ending in present day.
Now that I would have enjoyed immensely.
This is just pleb tier diarrhea for simpletons.

He is saying that he never had sex and never will.

So any time a woman knows something or makes a smart suggestion when a man does not, it's SJW? That's retarded. You're retarded.

>tripcode

Oh right.

* Test to see if latent steam in turbines could power water pumps in the 45s gap between grid power loss and diesel generator takeover.
* The test required a specific power output.
* They were supposed to power down the reactor to test levels slowly.
* Electrical grid needed power so they kept it running high, then dropped it fast to stay on schedule.
* The result was xenon poisoning and the power output dropped way too low.
* Rather than abort the test they disabled safeties and pulled nearly all the control rods.
* RBMK reactors have a positive coefficient of reactivity. This means water coolant is a control and as water is lost reactivity increases.
* They start the test and cut grid power to the pumps.
* Water pumps spinning but slowing down.
* Steam voids forming in core as water flow decreases.
* Feedback loop: Reactivity increases > xenon burn and more steam > reactivity increases.
* Somebody scrams the reactor.
* RBMK reactors have graphite tips on the control rods. Graphite is a moderator. So when you scram a RBMK reactor until the control rods are in place there's actually a spike in reactivity.
* There's enough heat to deform the control rod channels so they stop 1/3rd of the way.
* Xenon burned off, there's nothing but steam in the core, and graphite is stuck a third of the way in = literal fission bomb.
* There were two explosions. Evidence indicates that one was literally a fissile event. The core blew itself apart, blew the top biological shield off, and once oxygen rushed in anything that could burn did burn.

This is a historical drama, remember. I am fine with the accents if they want to do Brit history or something fictional. It is objectively better to do a historical drama in the native languages or at the very least the accents of the history you are representing. See Mel Gibson’s movies as an example. This is not about which language you prefer. It is about objectivity and quality. I want to watch historic dramas about the Chinese in Chinese, about the Brits in British, about the Ukrainians in Ukrainian, about the Germans in German, etc....

I simply want the best quality, and what HBO gave us was a half assed cash grab.

Can someone explain to a retard like me how the disaster actually happened? All the talk of positive voids and stuff are too smart for me.

>Nurse reccomends a thing
>Mother says that staying in rads would be dangerous
>”WOOOOOWWWWW IT’S SJW PANDERING”
Tripfags, everyone.

And I want you to tell me where you live

Attached: 54236523463256.png (669x718, 474K)

The nurse was crap
But you missed the point, the woman was the firefighters wife, the other woman told him to stfu because she knew the wife was worried about her husband.
If you were annoyed that the wife had 'a bad feeling' about that particular fire then sure I'll drink your coolaid

Re-read the scenes. It is not about the woman saying it. It is about portraying a HEAD DOCTOR as not knowing about iodine for radiation protection and it is about a FATHER scoffing at the suggestion of taking his child near a nuclear power plant fire at 2am. This is what SJWism is. Skewing reality to make the females look more intelligent than the males. But it’s not done so by making the female super intelligent, it’s done so by making the male counterparts super stupid to the point where it’s historically and socially inaccurate. I am a proponent of reality. Not fantasy.

>it’s not what I wanted so it’s shit

Only if there was graphite.
And there was no graphite, user, don't be ridiculous.

Attached: 342565352462345.jpg (371x374, 17K)

>mfw i found out chernobyl really happened

Attached: 1472890477350.png (500x354, 62K)

Core went kablamo.

Still waiting on you to tell me where you live

But people at the scene were historically retarded enough to actually stand around watching the fire. That's historical fact.

Citizens stayed in and around the power plant being completely unaware of the danger until the government finally owned up to what was actually happening.

slavs are dumb and negligent, core goes boom, radiation is really bad, everything and everyone dead

>* Rather than abort the test they disabled safeties and pulled nearly all the control rods.
Where did you get your info?
They were running without safety systems all day prior to the test
Disabling safety system was allowed for performing the test.

Soviet doctors weren’t the brightest, tripfag. And there were plenty of women fucking around outside and watching the fire.

what the fuck was the deal with taste metal?

HBO is an American network... it's not that easy for them to find an entire cast of Russian/Ukranian actors, plus writers etc.
Think of it like Hunt for Red October... they are speaking Russian but in the movie speaking English for ease of understanding to the English audience

Weird side effect of radiation exposure.

Dyatlov, like the Dyatlov pass incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Fucking Slavs

Attached: 1554050555342.jpg (270x270, 7K)

And again, this isn’t true. You are simply giving it a pass because of your own biases and uneducation. Feel free to consume lowest common denominator shit all you like, just don’t expect to not get called out for it.

Eastern Europe is just /x/: The Landmass at this point.

>trying to defend HBO feminism
Listen user, it's only the first episode so the feminism isn't hamfisted yet and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with that. But you should know by now that it only gets more extreme as the series goes on. We already know that the main protagonist in this series is going to be a woman who has no actual counterpart in historical reality. Just stop trying to make excuses for them.

Where are you from? Why are you too much of a pussy to tell me?

You have yet to prove me wrong, tripfag.

I can’t wait for Monday. I’m gonna get every anglo to start defending the strong female characters.

From my understanding the reactor itself wasn't flawed, the engineers were extremely undertrained basic heat and cooling engineers that understood the steam engine aspects and light radiation protocol but nothing else. They had crews just competent enough to keep things running, but the tests they were made to perform on the dexterity of the plant trying to see "what happens in a disaster" is where they fucked up.

>me when I fart

Where are you from, pussy.

All the good doctors were executed decades ago

>We already know that the main protagonist in this series is going to be a woman who has no actual counterpart in historical reality
No, she’s not. She’s a composite character that represents the 100 nuclear experts involved in Chernobyl’s investigation. AND the show revolves around multiple characters, not just one. This is why they’ll bother with the Firefighter Family and the glasses guy.

notice how the Russian shill HAS to make ad hominem attacks.

They drop bait and then attack anyone that attempts to interact with them.

Report and filter and respond to them with lewds while phone posting. Make jannies endlessly have to pick up after the shill and see how long they put up with it.

Attached: cotillard brebs 2.webm (768x432, 556K)

>She’s a composite character that represents the 100 nuclear experts
How can you read that and not laugh at how stupid it sounds?

He's probably an anglo himself

Needs a really long fart sound

>trolling outside of Yea Forums
>extremely low quality
pick up this shit jannies lol

Attached: alice eve brebs.webm (720x424, 2.8M)

I though you fuckers were talking about a russian Sci-Fi Chernobyl: Zone of Exclusion
Why would they make an alternative history show about Chernobyl? Was the original story not jarring enough?

they are LITERALLY Russian shills. They are LITERALLY in St Petersburg.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!YLGGDMylUnP /order/asc/

check out the thousands of posts they've made in the last 10 days. They use the trip to log posts to get paid.

According to wikipedia they disabled the safeties to pull the rods to try and counteract the xenon poisoning.

>manipulating jannies
Check out this galaxy brain LOL

Nuclear technology is treated as a state secret, especially back then, so it wouldn't be surprising if the majority of the workers weren't entirely knowledgeable of the technology, but there was a technical flaw in the core itself which allowed for it to explode rather than melt down.

Why bother to make it about Chernobyl at all if it's just made up lies? Have integrity plz

Flaw is probably the wrong word, yes, but even then the people working with the reactor weren't allowed the information to know the full workings of it.

They shut down the cooling water pumps to test do a test.
They also powered the reactor down to an unstable level. Then they needed more power and powered up again. The water in the cooling system started to turn into vapor, vapor is not nearly as good as water as a refrigerant. So it kept getting hotter. Then they decided to put the "brakes".
The "brakes" of the core actually increase the power output for a short time before it slows the reaction.
That increase of power was enough to send the reactor turned more water into steam, increasing pressure, reducing the cooling capability even more, turning more water into steam, increasing pressure and so on...

And then it didn't explode because RBMKs simply cannot explode.

Most of that has nothing to do with this show though

>muh russian shills
is this a hot new meme from reddit?

her tiddies defy science

Attached: SWEATS.webm (1920x1080, 708K)

Reminder that those reports will never ever be taken seriously because I’ve done nothing wrong. This is the Yea Forums you wanted, anglos. Learn to take the banter.

why does powering it down make it unstable?

>he's still too much of a pussy to say where he lives

Because that would be a call to a raid, dummy.

fuck off back to pol tripfag

This man is delusional.

You're afraid I'll show up and kill you

I’m afraid I will laugh at the sight of your sorry mutt ass, yes.

He spelt rumour with a u so he might be Brit himself.

The reactor was hugely flawed. The control rods were slow to insert, the reactor ran under a positive feedback loop, where if left unchecked it would meltdown, and the tips of the control rods were lined with a material (graphite I think) that actually INCREASED neutron reflection when first inserted. What happened at Chernobyl was that the reactor started to get too hot, the feedback loop exacerbated this effect, and then the control rods were inserted, which briefly boosted power output even further, causing the fuel rods to rupture, exposing the uranium to the coolant, which caused a steam explosion. Now, none of that would’ve happened if the reactor was run safely, but modern safety code wouldn’t have let the reactor run at all.

because the lower a reactor's energy output, the greater the unstability
i dont know all the tech thingamajing, but that's how it works

Mutt spelling was never correct to begin with, so it doesn’t really help you there.

Yes yes, keep telling yourself that. Where are you from?

cuz they're fake

Ask ur mum

Networks have gotten really sloppy about this in recent years, so many of my favourite shows haven't had a release except for what the actual composer releases on their youtube or soundcloud

At some point you are just going to have to learn nuclear physics so why not just bite the bullet?
The core is designed for certain power levels, it changes the concentrations of radiation in certain areas. You want the radiation where it's designed to be instead of where it makes bad things like xenon and explosions.

Where are you from

How does it work? I seen somebody mention that it's because radiation fucks with skin cells in the mouth and gets blood into it (so you get metal taste), but I'm not sure if it's true.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to start ignoring you for the sake of on topic discussions. I look forward to seeing you when you figure it out.

It's not alternative history

Pick up Barry.

and whoever said that is right
you're not tasting metal, you're tasting your own blood, that spills from the cells being ruptured and annihilated by radiations.

blood from radiation poisoning

Well, it's iron in the blood, I would assume.

Quote being a pussy, where are you from? You really are afraid of me aren't you?

So that's what happened to Europe.

coolant water gets replaced with steam
more steam, more power
more power, more heat
more heat, more steam
repeat this cycle until there's so much fucking steam in there that the pressure starts to rupture things
eventually the steam pressure is so great that it explodes, tearing apart the core's shield and leaving it exposed. chaos ensues.

Attached: 1557380538038.png (1166x946, 978K)

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ITEXGdht3y8

Attached: 1317180001787.jpg (1600x900, 362K)

The reactor was brought down to low power which made the reaction try to fizzle out due to design quirks. Low power also made the reactivity (think acceleration but for nuclear reactions) due to boiling coolant (voids) much higher than normal, which was especially dangerous as the reactor already had an unusually high tendency to accelerate the reaction as voids formed in the coolant. Essentially, low power made the reaction want to die, while also making it much more likely to massively increase if the coolant boiled. To combat the reaction trying to peter out, the operators pulled out the vast majority of the rods designed to slow down the reaction. These rods had a material on the tips that caused the reaction to increase for a few seconds when they were inserted, instead of the expected behavior of decreasing the reaction. This was all known beforehand, but covered up as it could throw a wrench into soviet nuclear power as a whole. The reaction started to increase due to certain fission products decaying and due to poor design, which caused more heat to build and boil the coolant which further caused an increase in reactivity. The reactor had entered a positive feedback loop, so the operators decided to drop the control rods in to slow the reaction. Since so many of the rods were already out, the effect on reactivity as nearly all of them were reinserted was huge, which caused even more coolant to boil which heated the reactor further and quickly destroyed the fuel assemblies and control rod channels, which was the first small explosion. The reactor then had a runaway reaction which turned into either a ghetto nuclear bomb, caused the fuel cladding to react with steam and form hydrogen which then exploded, or turned into the world's biggest pressure cooker bomb and caused a steam explosion. Whatever happened caused the second major explosion which wrecked the reactor for good and blew the top of the reactor through the roof

They lowered the power below the safety limits, that caused xenon-135 to build up, that should usually burn with higher power levels. That caused further power loss and also one of the operators lowered the rods too far which almost made the core go into full shut-down.
This caused all kinds of alarms and fail-safes to go off but they were all ignored and disabled.
Then they raised all the rods to increase back the power and continued with the experiment.

It is true that people died on the death bridge

Fuck the phones and fuck Khodemchuk.

Attached: 1557379853835.png (1410x948, 711K)

I seen people mention it, but I think it's a myth. They still were pretty far, I mean, not even all firemen died and they were near the plant itself.

Take your disgusting tripfagging newfag ass out of here, I'm tired of seeing your crossboarding nigger face everywhere.

Attached: 1548992731888.png (613x503, 172K)

clean up my shit Russian jannies LMAO

Attached: rooney shower bubs.webm (650x800, 2.47M)

potentially multiple shills using the same trip, looking at how much they're posting. They're only getting a few hours of sleep in their St Petersburg shithole.
post pics of tits
trolling outside of Yea Forums
racism outside of Yea Forums
this post contains a call to invasion

SCOOPS MY POOPS UP JANNIES

Attached: eva green hd muff.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

wew is this the power of anglos? kek

>racism outside of Yea Forums
why are you so upset reddit friend?

Is it because your language and culture are being extincted by people you were trained to hate?

Attached: based eva green satanic orgasm.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

shite I thougt corriolis force took all those shit to west europa but well it seems my beautiful country Turkey also effected as heavly as euro

Attached: 1557101316465.jpg (640x489, 48K)

Bait

>my beautiful country Turkey
hahahahhaha

Just calling a spade a spade anglo. None of this reeeing would even happen if you had agreed with me in the first place that the anglo accents and English language in a historical drama about Ukraine was out of place. Not to mention the SJWisms. All your complaining just shows that you’re just a self serving anglo, and as such I will call you out for it. And I will not stop because frankly this is Yea Forums(nel). This is the type of banter you’ve always wanted anglo. What happened? How come you don’t like it now?

"Watchit Vlad!"

duh they are literally a Russian Internet Research Agency shill.

They're one of the more fascinating parts of this whole meme. They use a trip as a receipt. Like billable hours. And they just post hundreds of times a day, at around $.02 a post.

Papa Putin is unhappy about this show.

If you're interested in seeing what IRA shills posts look like check out

and click through some of the thousands of posts they have made in the last 10 days

Attached: blacked euromaidan cuck sjw gamergate.png (1922x1380, 223K)

This, it's just the same worn out drama formula with a different setting. It could have been Watergate or whatever the fuck else, it'd play out just the same
Same thing for biopics who are nothing more than worthless oscar baits

Based Trip

based but retardedpilled

>Just calling a spade a spade anglo.
and why do you think everyone here is anglo? This is just an English speaking board. You're as much of an "anglo" as I am LOL.
>None of this reeeing would even happen if you had agreed with me in the first place that the anglo accents and English language in a historical drama about Ukraine was out of place.
Who are you talking to? Everyone on this board that has actually taken your bait and then you called them a faggot or anglo or talked about how you hate them?

Plenty of anons of talked with you about this, and about why forcing accents is way more cringey. Most of the non-shill Russian anons have agreed with that. Why hinder performance with retarded accents?

And you just refuse to listen or act in good faith and continue to reeeee and spam in every thread, because the reality is that you are an actual paid shill and there's literally nothing anyone can do to talk with you because you're working.

> Not to mention the SJWisms
How long has "SJW" been a thing in Russia? Since before 2014?
>All your complaining just shows that you’re just a self serving anglo,
My issue with you is your trip. We've been over this a bunch. I'm all about having some banter, but you're cancer because of your reddit autism tripfagging and manic spamming.
>And I will not stop because frankly this is Yea Forums(nel).
Yeah and you're a shill. And that's what this board is for. Russian shills smearing shit on popular western culture.
> This is the type of banter you’ve always wanted anglo.
No it isn't you're a paid shill. You don't have banter at all. You post bait and then attack everyone and make everything about yourself.
>What happened?
You got here 10 days ago and have been being an active antagonist tripfagging shill ever since?
>How come you don’t like it now?
No you seem to be real confused. People don't like YOU. You're a piece of shit degenerate narcissist.

Attached: BUTTHURT SHILLS LMAO.png (1622x552, 263K)

based truthpill

Deal with it anglo. Also don’t project your murderous tendencies on me. I don’t need to kill you physically I can just as easily kill you morally.

>tfw you give her the Sneedwater

Attached: i showed you my cherenkov radiation now answer me.jpg (1910x954, 425K)

Reminder the only mary sue in this series is reactor-kun. Unstoppable, absolutely the strongest, kills everyone, requires a nation to even contain.
>you forgot she's unstoppable and literally still partying to this day.

Needs more rule 34.

Attached: 1557567590225.png (1145x664, 728K)

>Deal with it anglo.
Deal with what? You not having an argument LOL?

What I'm confused is why you think everyone needs to "deal with" your narcissism? Why are you SO upset? Why can't you "deal with it" a little bit?
>Also don’t project your murderous tendencies on me.
You literally talk about how you hate everyone here and want to literally kill Americans you fuck. You're a very nasty woman.
>I don’t need to kill you physically I can just as easily kill you morally.
Morally? What about any of this is moral to you?

Aren't you cucks OBSESSED with hypocrisy? You're being EXTREMELY immoral at all times in these threads? And you're going to "kill" people with your immoral morality?

IDK seems weird.

Can we talk honestly about what's wrong friend?

Are you actually the original SupaHotFire? Because he was schizophrenic.

Are you schizophrenic too? Have you been taking your iodine pills comrade?

Like if you're going to be so upset and post here no matter what, lets chat. Help me help you friend.

Attached: soundslikecommunistpropagandabutok.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

holy shit, I opened this pic, how many rentjens have I uploaded?!~?! pls hlp

Imagine being at Chernobyl and doing shrooms lmao

My cat ate all my iodine

Attached: 43A6F617-50BA-44BE-9D7D-18E9F88D7D70.jpg (1685x2046, 846K)

>watch Chernobyl
>look it up
>turns out atoms are real

this post is extremely low quality

Attached: brie bubs.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

>tfw it actually is just some schizophrenic Anglo Slavaboo LARP
or did you just steal the picture?

Post a picture of your office.

Attached: aubrey grumpily rubs one out.gif (240x428, 464K)

Why are Russians so incompetent?

How the fuck does it make any more sense to have them speak English in Russian accents? They speak in English so that that the audience can understand without subtitles, just like the fucking Soviets didn't need subtitles to understand each other.

>Canadian drugs
LMAOOOOOO

>all these replies
Confirmation that Yea Forums is now freed from /pol/, they would never go against a post claiming something is SJW even if it actually isn't.

they're a shill. they'd be whining about something else with the same intensity in every thread

Attached: malkovich russian accent.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Because this is a historical drama and some people have standards. If you want your native language to be audible no matter what the historical narrative of the show is, then you’re simply a brainlet.

Imagine if all WW2 movies had the Nazis speaking in British accents. To put it into your brainlet perspective.

A glass of vodka an hour for four hour cures competence

>Soviets speaking English with a Russian accent makes more sense than Soviets speaking English with an English accent.

You've been filtered, faggot.

women smart
men stoopid

Iodide?

Or how about the actual language itself instead of English? If you fail at that trying for accents is your next best thing. This is what most people call good acting. Using your native accent is lazy acting.

>muh Putin

Attached: image.jpg (634x679, 62K)

IT NEVER HAPPENED FAKE NEWS

most of them are the shill. they do this in every thread.
>Because this is a historical drama and some people have standards.
youtu.be/yR4IQrn4DFk
DEES IS DEE CABTAN ALL HANS BEELO DECHS
> If you want your native language to be audible no matter what the historical narrative of the show is, then you’re simply a brainlet.
youtu.be/WXp_WYgzNf8
SCOTTISH RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN RUSSIANS LOLOLOL
>Imagine if all WW2 movies had the Nazis speaking in British accents.
They often do. Most Russians and Germans learn Anglo English accents not American English accents.
>To put it into your brainlet perspective.
Post a picture of your brain kiddo.

youtu.be/l3R-W_Etm2g

youtu.be/61nYwoswwyI

youtu.be/E7_ic7xI54o

What are your thoughts on pic related big brain?

Attached: jlaw red sparrow.png (970x546, 478K)

>They often do.
And they often suck.

>posted from St Petersburg
you cucks are too obvious now

Attached: jlaw red sparrow.webm (550x742, 2M)

how is that an argument? Most people's accents ACTUALLY "suck" in real life. Most fucking Russians working in America or England talk like fucking potato mouthed retards. And most American and English actors, trying to do Russian accents, talk like retards trying to talk like potato mouthed retards.

Can you actually have a conversation about this shill?

What is, to you, the BEST example of "Anglo" people doing Russian accents?

Attached: eastern promise.webm (820x688, 409K)

i've never understood why some people want English dialogue with foreign accents to denote that we're dealing with foreigners. We're already implicitly translating what they're saying. Why not have them speak with english accents?

The lowest common denominator’s skills are not an argument for not striving for the best. If your actors can’t do accents or speak a language, maybe try getting better actors.

But we see HBO isn’t necessarily trying to make something really good. They simply want to promote some SJW stuff with a Soviet backdrop and market it to anglos.

5) Click "Add"
7) leave "Boards" blank
10) click Save

>dat Geiger Counter sound

this is much less interesting when ive already seen her full spread asshole on display

>maybe try getting better actors.
Maybe Ukraine should start producing good actors first :)

Attached: iodine.jpg (1097x1091, 166K)

Maybe anglos should get their own history :)

Does anyone have the link to that really good collection of first hand accounts of the disaster from people who worked in the turbine hall? I'm pretty sure it was in Ukrainian, but google translate translated it really well.

>The lowest common denominator’s skills are not an argument for not striving for the best.
so you can't name ONE example of someone doing fake accents well?
>If your actors can’t do accents or speak a language, maybe try getting better actors.
they got a lot of really talented actors that are doing a fine job. Why do you need them talking like potato mouth retards?

Russians actually have a pretty fluid language that is quite different from how it sounds all blocky and potatoey when they try speaking English. Why would you rather sacrifice 2 languages with fake accents instead of just having having 1 language done well?

>But we see HBO isn’t necessarily trying to make something really good.
seems like they are. What is one SINGLE "really good" example of people doing fake accents in English instead of the native language?

>They simply want to promote some SJW stuff
again how long has "SJW" been a thing in Russia? Was it a thing before 2014?

Attached: death of stalin.jpg (1000x668, 69K)

No, I think I prefer fucking with yours instead. Also,
>Won't argue against the point that Slavs can't produce good actors
Fucking kek

Are you actually in Canada? Are you Ukrainian-Canadian?

Well then don’t be bothered when people point out how crap it is.

GET A WAY FROM MY WAIFU YOU ELEMENTAL CUNT

Attached: spit + gravity.gif (498x230, 2.26M)

>enter Kinobyl thread
>usual tripfag is here
>have him filtered, feels good
>massive amount of hidden posts in thread
>notthisshitagain.jpg

Are all of you retards phoneposters who can't filter or something?

Attached: 1396727685239.jpg (1280x1024, 135K)

Point out how crap what is? Your own shitty history or the actors we've both apparently agreed are by far the best they could have picked?

>durr why does my thread look stupid when I can’t see half of it

Your fault for being a retard lol

Is this a real person?

Based

All tripfags must hang

but you literally have no argument. You NEVER have an argument. You just whine and then attack people for asking why you're so upset.

Are you in Canada right now? You went to beddy bye at like 5am America time and started shitposting again at noon America time. And you have Canadian drugs.

Because in Ukraine they spoke Ukrainian. On the basis of historical accuracy, this historical drama is already inaccurate. Deduction #1. Then to top it off they cannot even so proper accents akin to Ukrainians speaking English. Deduction #2. And finally we have the two SJW scenes we made mention of previously. Deductions #3 and #4. That’s how it’s bad. And were only on episode 1 woohoo!

Did a much better job than Fukushima.

There are arguments every time. Sticking fingers in your ear and screaming FILTER won’t change that, anglo.

no. Why would someone who dislikes a show spend hours of his day waiting for new threads talking about said show to pop up only to post about his retarded reasons not to like said show? No human could possibly waste their time like this conciously.

Sticking fingers in your ear and not telling me where you live won't change the fact that you need to be lynched

At the radiation levels they were at internal bleeding caused by cell death. They were literally tasting their bodies breaking down.

you need to be reporting he's an actual shill. Longer it goes on the more evidence there is that this entire website is moderated by shills.
this post is extremely low quality
trolling outside of Yea Forums

Attached: brosnahan brebs.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

But I never said I disliked the show. I’ve always been fair in all my reviews and have given a 7.5/10. You and your anglo friends simply cannot handle criticism and blow up this conversation every time. Lucky for me I have no problem talking about this every time and in fact I am excited for future episodes so we can talk about these issues some more.

/pol/ is at least 50% Russian shills at this point. Welcome to hell.

Attached: delus.jpg (143x132, 8K)

We do but we need more. So we're appropriating yours. It's ours now.

I subscribe to hbo and wouldnt even know this was airing if not for tv. threads are amazing. The memes are too good.

Listen! When that tank exploded it caused serious damage to the reactor hall. We must pump feedwater into the reactor core as soon as possible!

Attached: chernobyl intense scene.png (643x481, 444K)

>On the basis of historical accuracy, this historical drama is already inaccurate.
Good acting >>> Historical accuracy
>Then to top it off they cannot even so proper accents akin to Ukrainians speaking English
Good acting >>> Historical "accuracy"
>And finally we have the two SJW scenes we made mention of previously
Lets go over this again
>The nurse is wasting time, including the doctors, by throwing a shitfit over what is apparently a "roof fire" in an indestructible power plant. The only reason you can get pissy at this scene is if you have foresight, which none of the characters had in the scene. In short, the only takeaway should be that the nurse was overly paranoid and wasting time while the doctor was focused on the most likely of outcomes, that being that the fire was literally nothing.
>The father was actually bothering to interact with his children while the mother was having a panic over a literal non-issue on the same flawed grounds that the nurse was standing on
Basically you're acting like a fucking idiot and failing to distinguish the knowledge of the viewer from the knowledge of the character.s Not sure what else I should have expected from a S*av but here we are.

The casting was pretty fucking excellent

Attached: 1_ou6QEsk7pNsg7u11ktKr-w.jpg (1100x1024, 495K)

How about having good acting and having historical accuracy? Lmao do you anglos even know what quality looks like anymore?

Something tells me we're going to get a lot more Chernobyl kino. Oh and by the way, STALKER 2 is on its way.

Attached: 07s05-sud.jpg (600x338, 115K)

As I said, when Ukraine produces good actors we can have both. Till then...

They don’t have to be Ukrainian actors necessarily, although that can definitely be a plus. And there definitely are, even if you pretend like they aren’t because again, you’re a self serving anglo who sniffs his own farts.

I actually agree with you stupid tripfag. This is why DARK on netflix was so good, it was actually in german by german actors. Hbo cucked to soccer mons who dont want to read subtitles but probably feel sophisticated listening to british english.

So where do you live?

>There are arguments every time.
nope. I'll restate the things you never respond to.
>What are some GOOD examples of fake-accents working? Can you think of any that stick out to you?
>How does it make something "more realistic" to have actors butchering 2 languages instead of just doing one fluently? It's not like Russians talk Russian with "Russian accents."
>Why would you rather have the story portray Russians as being detached and different from the west? Don't you think that by having them talk like westerners it makes the story more "close to home" for the desired audience and humanizes the characters more?

We can keep going but I'd like to actually see you engage with ANY of the actual conversation instead of just stirring shit and calling names.

Attached: enemy at the gates.webm (720x308, 2.77M)

St Petersburg

Attached: America666.jpg (1313x169, 73K)

I never respond to these because they have nothing to do with what we’re taking about. I’m sorry you have a hard time, anglo, but it will get harder.

>And there definitely are
Name them. Get me a cast better than what we already have.

Don't be a pussy, it's just the Cherenkov effect

Attached: nugler exbloshen.jpg (851x314, 115K)

That movie had a clever transition scene between languages though

I need time and resources to find people. That’s why they pay someone called a “casting director” to find them. Pay me first then I’ll tell you.

>Can't actually name them
>"But they exist I swear it"
Lel

Attached: 1532797728061.jpg (517x689, 33K)

>can’t actually have good actors
>they’re good I swear!

Attached: 4B8F58A4-2D67-4986-945F-D38F094F80AD.jpg (184x274, 6K)

Attached: FAC45DE9-0003-4AB5-9889-E3DBDD52B2AF.png (500x519, 126K)

lel cope harder

Attached: What did you just say about the Fed.jpg (586x440, 128K)

What movie

Don’t have to cope when I have threads like these for a week straight and many more!

>I never respond to these because they have nothing to do with what we’re taking about.
yeah it does.

Can I ask if you are actually schizophrenic?

Why are you SO blown the fuck out all the time? Why are you SO upset and irrational?
>I’m sorry you have a hard time, anglo,
I mean this is literally your job my dude. You sleep like 6 hours and wake up and you're back at it. Thousands of posts in the last few days, mostly about this shit, but entirely about how much you're cucked by the west.

And the irony is that you're potentially in Canada?!

All the Russian bros in these threads think the accent thing is fucking retarded. And yet you push it over and over and literally refuse to engage in good faith with anyone.

Why?

>but it will get harder.
For who? I'm working on a movie next month and I'm going to make enough money on that one show that I won't have to do shit for another year lol. You're getting paid pennies to bitch about how you're getting cucked by tv shows.

Do you think it actually gets "less hard" for you? You're statistically WAY more at risk for suicide than any tranny already, and then your job is literally just you being a cunt for 12 hours a day.

Post pictures of your sutures tranny.

Attached: supahotretard.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I can sense the seethe thorough my screen kek

Attached: 1507051067005.jpg (179x138, 9K)

Monday soon bros

filename

>never has an argument
>always upset
>Don’t have to cope when I have threads like these for a week straight and many more!
this is literally how you're "coping" though. Acting like a crazy assblasted cuck for 18 hours a day or whatever LOL.

Have you ever considered having sex?

Attached: supa hot.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>please stop coming to the same threads I’m coming to all the time I need to be in my anglo bubble

No, sorry. You can expect me to be here every time calling out all the objective mistakes.

That one actor’s voice is very raspy, I didn’t expect him to sound like that at all

>never had dad do stupid dangerous shit with you as a kid
Sounds like you were raised by a single mom desu

Dad doesn’t take his baby who is still in a stroller to a nuclear power plant fire at 2am while the wife of a firefighter who is at that plant tells me not to go because it could be dangerous (sparking thoughts in his head about the potential dangers of a nuclear power plant accident). You must’ve been raised by quite a brainlet if so.

>>please stop coming to the same threads I’m coming to all the time I need to be in my anglo bubble
reminder that my entire point has been that you're a faggot for the trip, but honestly it's pretty comfy that you keep it because then I just ignore you when i want to memepost and unfilter you when I feel like getting a dose of delusions.

But my question is why the "culture wars" mindset? Why are you a subverter? Doesn't that kind of just suck for your quality of life? How upset are you ALL THE TIME?

And HOW addicted to the internet are you?!?! You literally wake up and just hit the mines and do it all day until you pass out. Like if you're so lonely, why spend all of your time with people you hate? Have you ever considered that maybe you'd be less upset if you weren't always acting like a malignant retard?

>No, sorry. You can expect me to be here every time calling out all the objective mistakes.
yeah duh. You're getting paid to be here. Seems like an interesting racket. Offer is still open though about that $1000 for pics of your workspace and pay stubs and messaging assignments and stuff.

You clearly seem to be desperate for attention, and we can make you famous!

Attached: VjrJAya.png (1100x1350, 837K)

that's an expensive assortment

>finish watching GoT's latest episode
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD OH GO-
>they show a preview for Chernobyl's next episode
i'm chill as a popsicle, thank fuck for this mini series

What's the movie in the webm?

A History of Violence

>this literal nig tripnigger
lolhahahaha

Oops I meant Eastern Promises

eat enough fried chicken today, nigger?

Imagine being an anglo so butthurt hahhaah

Not at all but I wouldn’t mind some actually

was it hard to deseed today's watermelon, cancernig?

>deseeding his watermelons
lmao anglocucks u make me laugh

If this tripfaggotry doesn't stop I'm going to be forced to enable hiding of replies to hidden posts, which I don't want to do. I thought it was common knowledge not to respond to tripfags.

now we know where all the soi came from

Lmao you’re gonna be left out of all future threads buddy

lol look at this embarrassed cuck

what's it like watching you language and culture die and get replaced?

they're not an actual nigger they're a slav (or maybe a slavaboo, given that they took a picture of Canadian drugs)

But yeah a big part of how Russian active measures works is that they prop up niggers, fags, and trannies as strawmen and then act like annoying faggots. Every time you see their name just report.

>racism outside of Yea Forums
>off topic
>trolling outside of Yea Forums

Attached: mew wew boobs.webm (1280x594, 2.51M)

work harder for me anglo

Report the tripfag for trolling outside of Yea Forums.

this

commie slave incompetence was the true source of the accident

k. How can I help you daddy?

You want me to make sucky? That cost extra.

Attached: poots bubs.webm (1920x798, 2.94M)

5) Click "Add"
7) leave "Boards" blank
10) click Save

Reminder that this is how anglos react when they hear criticism and it’s hilarious

Here’s 10 rupees/pounds. That’s more than I paid your mom last night.

take him to the infirmary

If you can handle criticism so well then why have you stopped arguing against my points my Slavic friend?
???

The post you linked me to literally has a reply from me already. Try reading.

sorry sweety but us "anglos" don't work for slav prices.

Attached: jolie topless.webm (608x256, 352K)

In which you failed to address my points about SJWs and never produced any better alternatives to the actors cast. Why are you unable to handle criticism???

Oh well that sucks anglos.

>Still doing it
Why are you so cowardly?

Attached: faggot3.jpg (1300x1300, 80K)

You're correct about that, there's documentary about it
Basically the guy in the picture was obnoxious faggot telling everyone below him stfu when he was doing crazy retard stuff and they kept telling him that this shit wack yo

>How about having good acting and having historical accuracy? Lmao do you anglos even know what quality looks like anymore?
this isn't an argument sweety you just changed the subject and made a racist insult

try again sweetheart

what sucks? Explain it to me daddy you're such a BIG daddy haha.

Attached: kstew bewbs.webm (960x646, 1.39M)

why are you retards not filtering this tripnigger

Attached: 1548137799769.jpg (576x768, 80K)

S1 Barry good. S2 Barry is absolute trash

They were red in the face because they were so embarrassed for thinking an RBMK reactor could explode

Radiation is a very interesting thing

>ignoring board rules
based

or you know, get 4chanX and click the arrow next to post info and select filter/tripcode
Much easier

this is the tripnigger infirmary for people that like interacting with psychotic eastern euro shills.

go to the other thread for comfy memes

>too dumb to adopt his own trip
>dude just ignore our circlejerk lmao
epic

Attached: ha ha.jpg (1060x788, 133K)

Are you absolutely brain dead? Though I am concerned it’ll be ruined by these scenes you claim will happen in the future, that seems like a second season thing, and given that this is a mini series, I doubt that’ll happen

See: Powering down the reactor does not make it unstable. But powering down too quickly causes xenon poisoning. That still doesn't make it unstable as xenon poisoning is literally nuclear reaction poisoning (lowering reactivity).

But pulling damn near every control rod to try and counteract the xenon poisoning DOES make it unstable. Fucking with water flow makes it worse. Scramming graphite tipped control rods at peak instability is the straw that broke the reactor's back.

But it’s already happened in the scenes I mentioned. Also there’s a screen cap of the new female character insert. It seems like a legit rumour. Hold on to your butts.

Yeah the accents are fucking garbage

protip: phonepost lewds and nudes in response to the IRA shill and jannies will probably get bored of picking up after him.

Although it seems like after the last jannie purge there's essentially minimal moderation and what moderation there is is generally favorable for the IRA.
>too dumb to adopt his own trip
you just put a hashtag my dude

Attached: lena headey .webm (576x304, 937K)

Explain how it’s even possible

Nurses are annoying all the time retard. Trust me.

Nurseposter is that you?

>The reactor was hugely flawed.
Honestly the only real flaw was lack of a containment dome and possibly safety features that could be disabled (though I imagine that last one is true of every modern reactor).

They were NEVER supposed to remove that many control rods. They had to disable safeties to do it. The control panel/computer would never let that many rods be pulled, and would scram the reactor immediately upon the feedback they were getting from the instruments, BEFORE it got to such a bad state that the graphite tipped power surge could do harm. With the minimum controls in place the reactor would not have melted down much less exploded.

Three Mile Island was a PWR and it melted down due to some other fucktard system failure. No modern reactor is fail safe. TMI, Chernobyl, and Fukushima only prove that humans and complex machinery can't be part of the equation. It has to be physically impossible for the reaction to run away or go prompt critical even if every system and operator fail simultaneously. That leaves liquid thorium reactors and pebble bed reactors.

And even then you want a concrete containment dome.

Also you need to re reread the scene and understand context. It’s not about the nurse it’s about the head doctor not knowing about iodine for radiation protection. THATS the issue.

Damn, imagine how much someone has to crave for attention that they change their tripcode/name so the people that already filtered him got to do it again.

I never take off my tripcode. Feel free to reply to the posts you think are mine and I’ll show you there aren’t any (You)s there

so for future reference we just need a copy pasta for "how to talk to autistic shills"

what are your talking points:

>MUH SJW
this is reinforced by MUH COMPOSITE CHARACTERS and MUH SMELLY GRISL
>MUH ACCENTS
this is reinforced by your feelings mostly? You don't really have an argument about this. The idea that Russians speaking Russian accented English is somehow MORE "historically accurate" than just people doing English accents is silly. And you don't have any examples of when it's EVER worked well having the whole cast struggle through being potato mouthed. Plus we have recent popular examples of using english language speakers with Death of Stalin. Plus there's the whole humanistic side of it where it makes these characters more relateable when they sound similar to the audience. WHOLE lot of arguments against using cringey accent and your primary argument for it is "fuck you anglos."

What else is there?

I guess we can do
>MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY
but that's always connected to your autistic accents meme. They shot in the "sister site" for Chernobyl. They shot in the exact same planned city. etc. Like this isn't really much of it's own point other than how you tie it into composite characters and accents.

I like this. I like having an active, paid shill to just endlessly give me things to procrastinate about. I'm glad the IRA started hiring schizophrenics to handle this board. You create so much archived evidence of the kind of tings that shills are trained to do.

Attached: nik dance.webm (460x632, 941K)

It's literally two button presses on 4chanX, though. The worst case scenario is you just tick the button to automatically filter all trip/namefags which I only haven't done already because of floens.

A: they're both doctors.
B: the young doctor went to medical school AFTER we knew what radiation was while the first one would have graduated in the 30s or 40s.
C: The point of the scene is that NOBODY was willing to think that the reactor would explode or that they'd need to be prepared for that kind of fallout.

But you've heard all of this before and you continue to act dishonestly. Why is that?

Attached: Fucking Tapdancin Ken.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Radiation would’ve been well known in the Head Doctors time and also the Head Doctor in Pripyat would’ve been knowledgeable in Nuclear Energy and radiation.

That's what's funny. it doesn't take any effort to do it yet he tries to be one step ahead every single time.

And also there were plenty of people who knew of possibilities of meltdown, one of them being the scientists. The idea was that nobody expected it to happen to them because they knew everything, but to imply they had no clue such a thing (meltdown) could happen physically is playing off your own bias assuming everyone but you is smart.

Based Russian shills fabricating situations to call out their own Russian shills to cause further chaos and disorganization

>And also there were plenty of people who knew of possibilities of meltdown,
Nuclear disasters do not happen in the Soviet Union, comrade.

>Radiation would’ve been well known in the Head Doctors time
They're gynecologists
>and also the Head Doctor in Pripyat
of gynecology
>would’ve been knowledgeable in Nuclear Energy and radiation.
and the younger doctor would be MORE knowledgeable both because they learned about it more recently and when they learned about it we knew a lot more.

What else?

Attached: dancing tropical shoe qt.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Hello fellow above average intelligence white males. Boy I sure am glad dark skinned people and women aren't enjoying this show. These threads are the best without nggers and roasties asking to be spoon-fed.

Gynaecologists know of radiation as well.

>tfw farting in a ukranian girls mouth and saying your rbmk reactor exploded

And nuclear energy?

>And also there were plenty of people who knew of possibilities of meltdown, one of them being the scientists.
and all OGBYN doctors are also nuclear scientists?
>The idea was that nobody expected it to happen to them because they knew everything, but to imply they had no clue such a thing (meltdown) could happen physically is playing off your own bias
no it was pretty well executed in the show. Have you watched it? You seem to be the only person struggling with the point of this story.
you're right next time I get radiation poisoning I'm calling the pussy doctors.

Attached: laughing hard.webm (652x1080, 773K)

They would know about those things and the head doctor would be able to treat more than just pregnant females. He was a head doctor not just a gynaecologist.

>The head doctor would know about nuclear energy
Considering that the fucking head engineer of the plant thought it was literally invincible I doubt it.

>Considering that the fucking head engineer of the plant thought it was literally invincible
That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t know about nuclear energy.

That’s like saying because everyone thought the Titanic was unsinkable nobody knew about the physical possibility of a ship sinking.

>only 30~ people died.

why should i give a shit about this show?

Titanic =! Chernobyl
They literally thought that the reactor could not blow up. This isn't hyperbole, that is exactly what the most qualified people in the city thought, full stop.

Because radiation is cool and they died in really fucked up ways. Also there were more people that died due to the effects.

Attached: F185C225-58A1-41A0-A327-8119BCC6738B.png (904x678, 82K)

>They would know about those things
source: your feelings
>and the head doctor
of gynecology
> would be able to treat more than just pregnant females.
why? Why would they? They have doctors with specialist degrees in radiology and chemical poisoning and stuff. A pussy doctor in his 60s-70s like we see in the show would have been pretty exclusively focused on pussies and babies for the last 40 years.

Not to mention that the scene was just as much about setting up that Iodine pills are a plot point, and explaining to non-glowing niggers in the west what they do. Most people have zero experience with "iodine pills" and had no idea they're IRL radaway. That scene explains the context to the audience.
>He was a head doctor
of gynecology
>not just a gynaecologist.
nope. "Head doctor of gynecology" is the not the nigga you call when the powerplant blows up.

Seriously I love this. You unironically talk like you're a character in the show with all this delusional dindu nuffin shit about soviet bureaucracy.

Honestly ARE you in Canada? You seem way more out of touch than the actual Ukranians and Russians we've talked to ITTs.

Like who is this actress? Why is she famous?

Attached: anna koshmal qt.webm (700x720, 2.38M)

train accidents has a bigger death toll.

Again, that doesn’t mean a head doctor wouldn't know about nuclear energy.

>tfw spain

Attached: tumblr_inline_one2jbdNT41rc44di_540.jpg (540x360, 57K)

why are they all brittish?

>That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t know about nuclear energy.
doesn't mean they would either m8.
>That’s like saying because everyone thought the Titanic was unsinkable nobody knew about the physical possibility of a ship sinking.
That's kind of EXACTLY what people thought, when it came to Titanic. It's the "it could happen to some assholes but not us" mindset.

Plus it's a bureaucratic environment that doesn't respond well to naysayers. That guy likely didn't make it to "head of gynecology" for his critical thinking skills.

Attached: time to shine.webm (1280x638, 2.85M)

You seem a bit upset anglo. No matter how much you deny it your HBO show is full of inaccuracies and SJW. You can keep trying to pretend like the rest of the world is stupid and the SJW stuff is totally accurate but you’re just doing it because your an anglo butthurt that your anglo production is getting shat on.

It does mean that he wouldn't know that that specific reactor design was actually faulty as shit you brainlet. That is the entire crux of this issue, having some vague and general knowledge of nuclear energy would have been entirely irrelevant for someone in his position.

Because HBO didn’t spend enough money to make it better like Mel Gibson or Werner Herzog would’ve.

You don’t need to know about specific reactor designs to know about iodine being used to protect against radiation. lol is this the power of anglo intellectualism?

Because there are no good slavic actors.

There are. Stay mad your shit sucks anglo.

It's interesting that most of the people complaining about the Iodine scene are calling the woman a nurse... when she's a doctor. She's outright called it in the episode.

Why would he have cared about iodine being used to protect against radiation if the plant was supposedly invincible and there was no risk of a leak?
Name them :)

Attached: 1534485212464.png (1719x1719, 444K)