What is this about?

What is this about?

Attached: 1527997720679.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Unironically globalism and open-borders. It's very Jewish in design.

kill yourself zoomer faggot

>what is star trek

based name the jew poster

Oof...not gonna watch it then. Thank you for the tip.

Star Trek had meritocracy as a key theme tho

A space mall at war with everything.

And Babylon 5 doesn't?

Poor man's DS9

No. It literally doesn't.
Sinclair is all about fucking up the time line.

It's about different cultures setting aside their differences to work together. It's all a bit hamfisted and corny though, with blatant parallels as this poster stated.
Still a comfy watch however.

Attached: Rockcriedout01.jpg (575x383, 25K)

Wtf Yea Forums told me this was kino.

Imagine a good Deep Space 9

>kino
who gives a fuck what you think nigger

>fucking up the time line
It isn't fucking up the time line if the time line incorporates what he's doing.

Season 1 drags and the special effects haven't aged very well, but if you can get past that, Seasons 2-4 are some of the best sci-fi that have ever been on TV. The interactions between some of the characters (G'Kar and Londo, etc.) are really memorable. They thought that the show was being canceled at the end of Season 4, so they wrapped up most of the major plotlines by then. Season 5 feels tacked on and isn't necessary to watch, but you get some nice character moments and you get to see more of Bester and the PsyCorp.

Kill yourself reddit nigger

>not liking babylon 5
What kind of pleb are you?

It's about Deep Space Nine, if Deep Space Nine wasn't very good.

I love babylon 5. I fucking despise reddit niggers.

It's literally Game of Thrones in space.
Replace the different houses with different races
Replace the white walkers with Shadows and Dragons with Vorlons
Also both had a lot of buildup and little payoff to their main arc.

stick to your general, faggot

And what about that post tells you he's a reddit nigger?

That's right, our show is good enough to have a general while your's languishes in anonymity. I'm just here to remind you of your place.

>suddenly a discord tranny appears

Anonymity is better than discovery or jj movies.

>It's literally Game of Thrones in space.
That's DS9

How's Discovery?

So are we going with "discord trannies" or "redditors" for the generic insult when you don't have an argument? You people need to make up your minds.

>So are we going with "discord trannies" or "redditors
both are cancer, don't even try to pretend they arent here.

Attached: 1544506753566.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

DS9 didn't mess up it's big storyline though, also doesn't have any ancient mythic oppressive enemy, just aliens from far away.

The show is about Londo Mollari. He is the core character that runs through the entire show.

About 48 minutes.

For me, it's G'kar

>For me, it's G'kar
You would think, but G'kar is Mollari's main foil.
Londo inadvertently created all the problems in the show, all of them, out of personal weakness, selfishness, patriotism, loyalty and his personal quest for power.

I just prefer G'kar's arc of starting out as the "villain" character then eventually becoming a selfless leader over Londo's descent into darkness despite good intentions.

For people that have never seen this show I can sum it up for you in one sentence.

Atheist writes story about humanity telling aliens acting as Gods to leave them alone. They do. The end.

Attached: babylon 5 1513142754654zbzb.jpg (236x323, 19K)

You won’t like it, stay in redditt

>DS9
DS9 is nothing more than Babylon 5 in a Star Trek universe setting.

Attached: _Daily reminder that DS9 is nothing more than Babylon 5 in a Star Trek universe setting.jpg (360x240, 27K)

>Atheist writes story about humanity telling aliens acting as Gods to leave them alone. They do. The end.

There's just about two seasons left by the time that happens though

>I just prefer G'kar's arc of starting out as the "villain" character then eventually becoming a selfless leader over Londo's descent into darkness despite good intentions.

I believe they did that in the pilot, but it didn't test well with their audience so they changed his character as well as his rather ugly rubber face appliances.

How’s Crusade? Lol

One of the sexist things said in Babylon-5:

"You didn't have to pull out of me so fast, you hurt me! - Lyta Alexander

13 episodes. Cause Babylon 5 knew when to stop a series that sucks.
Meanwhile, Discovery season 3?

They only altered the timing. Militant prick G'Kar was still around for In The Beginning. It wasn't until he gained enlightenment that he began to change for the good, whereas Mollari sold his soul and turned his good intentions into an almost-galactic holocaust and got Centauri Prime orbitally bombarded into ruin.

Why does Yea Forums seethe so hard about DS9? I knew coming in a B5 thread that I would find people crying about it.

>They made that series that had 1 episode
Kek

>can't even have a B5 thread without DS9 fags storming in shitting the place
>lol dude why do they hate us?!

Crusade didn't have 1 episode.

I for one love both DS9 and B5.

>How’s Crusade? Lol

It was wiped out by the absolutely retarded music used instead of classical cinematic, and the plot was a bit too simplistic, not to mention being copied from "Star Blazers"

He's talking about that show about the Rangers.

Which failed because the rangers were always kind of lame

>a pilot is now only 1 episode of a series

It's about one man's desire to nuke everything in the galaxy and beyond.

Attached: sheridan.jpg (808x621, 31K)

FUCK NARN AND FUCK G'KAR

Attached: 25nlsr.jpg (191x188, 8K)

Based