How will she be remembered?

How will she be remembered?

Attached: angery.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

drogo's cocksleeve

It's really amazing how I no longer have any sexual desire for her, aging really ruins women

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

STOP THE BELLS JON!! STOP THE BELLS OHHH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM STOP THE BELLS JON JONNNN MAKE THE BELLS STOPPP ARRHGGG *SCRUNCHES UP FACE IN ANGER AND SQUINTS EYES* ARRHHGG GOD I HATE THE BELLY WELLIES STOP IT STOP IT MAKE THE JINGLE JANGLE STOP. I DON'T LIKE THE JINGLY JANGLY ANYMORE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. BELLS BELLS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! I HATE THE BELLS! THE BELLS MAKE THE NOISEY WOISEY WHICH MAKES MY EARIES DO THE HURTY WURTIES. I HATE BELLS BELLS BELLS!!! AHHHHHHH! JON PLEASE STOP THE BELLS! THAT'S IT!!!! THAT'S IT!! DrongLong. DrongLong. DRONGLONG. *rings her own smaller bell to summon DrongLong* AHHH I HATE THIS SMALLER BELL BUT IT'S NESSESARY TO SUMMON DrongLong. AHHHH MAKE THE BELLS STOP!!! I HATE IT HATE IT I HATE IT!! DrongLong, WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE BELLS BECAUSE I HATE THEM IT HURTS!!! IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS!!! I HATE IT. I HATE THOSE BELLS AHHHH STOP, STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKE THE BELLS STOP. DrongLong I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE BELLS STOP PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP. ANYTHING, BURN IT, STOMP IT, EAT IT, CRUSH IT, MAKE THE BELLIES THAT MAKE THE SOUNDIES DO THE NO NOISE DANCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE DrongLong PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT HATEHATEHATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS FOR ME. BREAKER OF CHAINS? MORE LIKE CAN WE PLEASE BREAK THOSE BELLS? PLEASE? DrongLong DO ME THIS LAST ACT OF SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU DIE, JUST PLEASE MAKE THE BELLS THAT MAKE THE SOUND OF HELLS STOPPY WOPPY. PLEASE. PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO. MORE. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cut to credits*

AND WHO... ARE YOU

Attached: 4ED2C829-EB0D-4182-BFB9-80DC67F3DDD6.jpg (1440x962, 145K)

shes still hot bro ur dumb

emilia pls

i'm a real life greenseer and last night i warged into iain glen and he was some dark space watching emilia facesit kit for 3 hours straight

As one of the most lengthy and deceiving stories of a villain
Hell, even the way they dress her and her cabal makes them look evil. She basically got everything in life by burning people and she really did take a horde of rapists invaders into Westeros. Burning King's Landing and its people will be the fruit on the cake

As the person who conquered the world, and then was killed by her nephew Jon Snow.

Attached: 1557113612876.gif (500x260, 2.98M)

As the lying bitch who didn't keep her promise of giving Asher Forrester his army

What a shit story that was. I'm glad Telltale bit the dust.

Who?

>imma break da wheel
>angry now for some reason, gotta burn 'em all
>e tu, kit harington?

thanks for reminding me I'll never get a conclusion to that.

Unsurprising, she's no longer showing skin

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-saison-7-un-nouveau-teaser-avec-Daenerys-Jon-Snow-Video.jpg (1800x1200, 1.64M)

Terrorist who brought a horde of rapist subhuman invaders into Westeros and destroyed King's Landing

Grrrr I'll show them floof :3

Attached: 1557703747870.png (558x549, 531K)

highly underrated post

You must have low standards if that is hot to you.

Whoa... so this is kino...

Bravo Dabid

>saison
found the frog fuck

The Mad Queen
You know in your heart this is the only satisfactory conclussion left

Have sex incel.

>satisfactory

Attached: 1547347525048.jpg (719x516, 21K)

Did the dragon at least live?