I guess he has a short temper

I guess he has a short temper

Attached: 4DAF7F8500000578-5892405-image-m-113_1530110636414.jpg (634x906, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQBWDVJFEv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life's too short to stress over the little things you guys

He's a little miffed, he can't lie.

Did Yea Forums ever email him back?

they'll respond shortly

I think he overreacted a sMidge.

I heard he doesnt like being kicked in the head

Hah I get it because he is small in size LOL

Personally, I'd starve him.

He is not as tall as an average person

OMG lol well spotted!

oh. my. GOD. HAVE SEX, OK?
HAVE SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attached: Warwick murders.png (576x380, 501K)

Her neighbor's girlfriend is a little girl, she is Midge. It is a broken little girl. It's gone, it's about 20 years old. He has moved, I have not seen years. The neighbor's friend talks about him and how good this group is. She is an asian girl with black hair, her skin and sweet breasts. He held his holes in his hands. I saw him at the bar and knew who he was. It's the same as before. He sat on the table and his friend came that day. The group starts at 9 o'clock. 00 and asks for a dance. She says there are problems with her. When I search for a faster song, she dances with me. Later I returned to dancing. My friend at the table jumped very slowly and my headquarters spoke. Are you married? He is married, but if he is unacceptable, he leaves. He returned to his grandparents. He wants to know the people I know, multiply and park. He told me who tried to kill him.

This tiny nigga is at crotch level with women he could probably eat a bitch out while both of them standing up

spread that roast beef labia for me hun

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks.

I once sold coke to a midget. I lived in Vegas, it had to be 1992 or 93. It was summer, and bored with sexual exploits and hard drugging and drinking, I decided I'd have a lil fun with the midget that frequented my favorite bar. Lets call him Vance, because that was his name and no one is going to care to remember it. I started playing his friend, got close to him, he was obnoxiously chatty. Full of stupid, tiny opinions, tiny like his arms and legs, watching him stumble up onto a bar stool, often times waving away help, kept me from putting a gun in my mouth for a good six months. Well, I got him hooked on the shit. Bad. This guy would hit me up in the dead of night for a fix, would suck my dick, anything, and I mean anything. I did it all to this little fuck. What he didn't know, was that I had been consistently cutting his dope with saw dust from the hard work of better men, with glass, hell, I even crushed up a tic once and he was so deep into his high he never noticed. None of this was affecting him enough for my pleasure though, and I soon raised the stakes and added rat poison. I would even spray cockroach killer into his bags. I saw the effects almost immediately, he almost shrunk in size, if that were possible, he began to have mild seizures and I assured him it was simple withdrawals, and that he just needed a little more. Before a month was over, he was practically crawling to my door, having abandoned our bar and his friends. He would sit on my couch and cry about god having abandoned him, and before his untimely death, I made sure he had all but given up on any hope of peace or love in this life or any other.

Watching his little casket being carried by his midget children was the funniest shit I've ever seen, his family held me and wept and thought my tears were pain, but they were jubilation. I've never shared this story until now

Are you okay? Are you having a stroke?

Warwick Davis is based and midgepilled.

Attached: 1538441362352.gif (320x240, 3.48M)

god bless you sir i would not buy any drugs from you

He deleted the tweet?????????
So is he mad at us or not now?
Newmoot responded?
What is going on?

one time me and the lads where in Benidorm and a midget showed us her fanny for 3 euros

I heard he's felling low

His threats against Yea Forums are a tall order.

>look ricky i'm not taking the piss but when he put a regular pair of wellies they went so far up his leg he had to tuck his bollocks in

Attached: karl pilkington and some runt.jpg (700x394, 75K)

Warwick is a great dude and doesn't deserve to be bullied by autists on an anonymous board.

Ffs, the guy has probably endured a life time of people making fun of him. Just leave him alone.

Fuck you midgelover

warwick lmao dude get over it it's just words hahahaha fuck

He's had a career that garnered him a small fortune.

We will once he comes off his high horse.

Gookmoot with get back to you shortly, midge

youtube.com/watch?v=HQBWDVJFEv4

Well well, look at the city midger pulling up in his fancy German kart.

kek

holy fuck, quality content on Yea Forums

>fancy German kart

Attached: 1540236769228.jpg (720x663, 55K)

I'd love to bury him in an ant hill, covered in honey.

Attached: 1557880319202.jpg (1328x1813, 1.09M)

Was the midget the have sex poster all along?

the pinnacle of literature

Attached: Baba1.jpg (850x1035, 61K)

Glad to see my post getting some love

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-131156.png (720x1440, 385K)

God bless America

He literally condemned his own kids to a lifetime of physical deformity, self loathing, medical problems and an early death.
He doesn't get a say in whether people give him a shitty time.
Next midge reincarnation, Warwick...adopt, you fucking cunt!