How are D&D gonna do it?

Attached: D6Y_8lLUEAUziSS.jpg (538x296, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTIfUGtQeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please crop out the L O S T door

You're retarded if you think S8 is the only bad season of Game of thrones
The bad seasons almost outweigh the good ones at this point

>Dexter
oof, that one got massacred pretty badly.

ned stark wakes up in the first 15 minutes of the episode and it was all a dream. the remaining 75 minutes is a sex scene shot in a single take of ned and ashara trying for their 14th child

How was it bad. I recall The Amazing Atheist saying people overreacted

It's been shitty since Season 4

I mean, the outline are pretty clear to most people by now, even if you didn't read the spoilers.

Honestly, a post-Night King storyline could be fun if we felt more was at stake than simply who gets to end up in the Iron Throne. Historically, long periods of crisis and war always lead to re-arrangements in the structure of the state, and given that Westeros has been nothing but chaos for a while it would be cool if we saw something like the ending of the first Deus Ex, where different characters we met have different ideas of not only how to defeat the current enemy, but how to stop people like them from ascending to power ever again. Personalities are not the final problem, underlying structural issues are.

Jon, Sansa Daenerys both experienced personal loss due to politics, so they should be reform-minded. Cersei could represent the status quo of one dynasty ruling them all. Bran, Sam and Tyrion are all intelligent and insightful in their own way, and instead of being on the background they could start whispering ideas into their ears of how to reform the kingdoms once Cersei is defeated. After all, everything we know about Westeros so far leads us to believe that even if a good person ends up ruling over everyone, their kids could be little shits and undo any good they've done.

We could feel that the future of Westeros was at stake, this time not in an existential way (with the NK defeated) but in a political way. There could be talks of ending the idea of a single ruler over the entire Westeros, talks of expanding that rule to other places and forming an empire, talks of limiting the power of monarchs, talks to creating a republic, discussions on different faiths and freedom of religion, and so on. This would be far more interesting than who gets to rule over a complete mess imo.

Watch the show and see for yourself. or just read the wiki entry for it

based

Based

meh its pretty shit. deb gets brain damage then dies, dexter sends his kid off to argentina with hannah then fucks off to become a lumberjack. end

basado

Attached: aba.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

I think he's going to TBBT next.

>takes deb's corpse
>disposes of it in the ocean
>drives into storm
>timelapse
>is now a lumberjack
that shit was retarded

GoT has been bad since season 1 to be honest.
Anyone who has read a single history book about feudalism knows that when the king dies the very first thing that happens is people start offing their enemies left right and centre, as quickly as they can before the new king gets a grip, so they can move up the ranks and get closer to the warmth of the throne.
When Bobby B died, we should have seen a rash of half the main characters getting offed with poison and midnight daggers.

~::HOT TAKE::~
got was destined to end poorly
i cannot conceive a timeline where this show ended "well" or in a way that satisfies most viewers

It was really bad, not just in story but even the camera work/effects looked lower quality.

This. Locke knew what he was doing from the very beginning

he knew jack shit. he was a gullible fool

Lmao, how ironic. Locke was a genius

1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=yTIfUGtQeVc

And? Locke outplayed and outsmarted every single one of those other retards, the only thing he did wrong was letting that big black guy die but I can forgive him for that. Also fuck Kate

Attached: Evangeline_lilly_3.jpg (4106x5231, 2.37M)

The episode is objectively terrible, but that makes it rather fitting for the show.

That implies everyone can agree on a king, though

Walking Dead next

How did how I met your mother end?

LOST ending was actually good
A true fan know it

you spent more time writing this post than D&D did writing the 8th season

>referring to the monster as Locke
seriously who does that? LMAO

I think Ted meets a girl that isn't robin and marries her but she dies randomly offscreen so he marries robin after all.

That's fucking gay.

t. pseudointellectual

cringe

Thanks for that

That's the point. A power vacuum creates it's own chaos storm.

I just remembered True Blood and how all the cast and characters from that were considered the hot thing, interviews everywhere, celebrity status, etc. Where are they now? Same shit will happen to the game of thrones crew. In a few years they will be forgotten.