Make a choice Yea Forums?

Make a choice Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_6834.jpg (620x372, 32K)

Alien. That was easy

Aliens. That was easy

Predator

Make a choice

Attached: terminatorvsterminator2.jpg (1280x680, 198K)

Alien. While turning it into a quippy action movie might have been fun, Aliens wasn't a better movie.

Terminator (1) and Alien.

Aliens will always be better than Alien
BASED

in the first one though why does his gun have a scope isn't he a super computer

Alien. Anyone who prefers Aliens will always be an insufferable faggot.

The first one is incredible if you’re a huge fan of the jumpscare-snoozefest genre. I do prefer action horror with decent characters and dialogue though, so for me it’s got to be Aliens.

its a giant laser pointer and it looks cool that's why

simply, this

Aliens. Anyone who prefers Alien will always be an insufferable faggot.

They're both top Kino, but Alien is superior

Aliens is my all time favourite film but I feel if I had seen alien first it would have been a different story.

Aliens director's cut. Any day.

Same deal as with Alien. Both movies are amazing, but the first is superior.

simply, this

Not really. Both prequels are simple slasher movies that were well directed. The sequels improved on them in pretty much every possible way.

>I like horror movies
>I like action movies
Make your choice

I honestly think Alien has aged terribly. I'm sure the sets and costumes and visuals were impressive in the 70s and 80s but it just looks like a cheap B movie to me. I also think it doesn't work that well as a horror film. I see where they tried to create tension and dread but it doesn't work. I think Aliens works better in that regard.

Aliens has its moments but the action shots with the xenos are fucking terrible. When they bust out the grenade launchers and the aliens are doing fuckin kung fu flips over tables it looks like shit.

based

cringe

First one is a great sci-fi horror film, second is a great sci-fi action film, so I say both are pretty damn good at what they do
Pretty much same thing I said for Alien and Aliens

Name a more kino design for an alien species than the Xenomorph

But the Aliens sets and effects have aged much worse than Alien

Attached: 1544129706548.jpg (528x810, 130K)

True story, I remember when I was a still a child I developed a fear of dark, shadowy parts of the house, like under the seats, tables or sofa, or even unlit rooms, because of the movie Alien. I was afraid an "alien" might be curled up in that dark spot waiting to extend its arms and tail to grab me. So I would check each one, one by one, to be sure there's no alien waiting for its prey.

Aliens is pretty epic though. That's the stuff you would imagine when you grow up. I remember back in college, inside my dorm room, I couldn't fall asleep, so I imagine what it would be like if xenomorphs suddenly appeared in our school that night. We're fucked, we're dead. I remember imagining if only I had a katana I probably could defend myself in case they find me in my room, but then again the blade will just melt with their blood, or they will pounce on me the moment I am about to swing the blade.

based

cringe

yikes

based and redpilled

For me it's Alien and Terminator 2.
Alien is better as a horror movie than an action movie.
Terminator is better as an action movie than a horror movie.

Real challenge here, which one was the better number 3?

Attached: number 3.png (409x344, 197K)

Alien 3 is actually good, whereas T3 is a complete dumpster fire

Nonsense

The only "scary" part is the idea of alien eggs inside you while the monster itself is laughable. Prove me wrong

You don't seen the Alien during a good portion of the film, if not the entierity. It let the spectator imagine how the creature looked like and how it was behaving. And THAT was scray at the time, now that the sequels gladly explained us what they are and showed us how they look like

In a kino mood? Alien
In a pure entertainment mood? Aliens.
Both are excellent.

Aliens
T1

When i was a kid, i once was woken up by my cat scratching the door. I was super scared it was a face crawler running over the floor.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who thought Alien 3 was alright

From what planet are you from? It's not a marginal opinion, "director's" cut is a good movie.