Matrix 4

>uk.movies.yahoo.com/wachowskis-working-fourth-matrix-film-claims-john-wick-3-director-chad-stahelski-exclusive-122500310.html

What do you expect?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eML23obGIzA
youtu.be/KVa59xD_ino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tranny propaganny

matrix within a matrix

>within another matrix

>tfw never watched the sequels
is it time?

fpbp
also convoluted nonsensical lore additions and another DBZ fight in the rain

hard to say. i really love the matrix and i really do miss stuff coming out set in the matrix universe. but at the same time i'm kind of afraid of what it'll be like. and i'm concerned about the wachowski's competence. nothing they've released since the matrix has been particularly good and they aren't exactly in the best mental state. (not that directors need to be)

i'll cautiously keep my eye out but i very much doubt i'll be seeing it in the cinema.

Apparently this whole story is bullshit and Chad was just answering a hypothetical question

They have some fun visuals, but the writing feels rushed. Worth watching though

>the year is 2020
>you open youtube
>see recommended videos
>M4 Teaser
>hmmmmmmm
>click to watch
>only 5 seconds long
>"MR. ANDERSON...."
>*lose mind and sperge out*

it would be kino
the wachowskis losing their minds would probs make it even better

this

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

I remember having several discussions with a friend about that there will be more Matrix movies. He used to say that he saw it impossible happening... I used to say that it was just a manner of time. When the Wachowski were desperate for money they will milk their golden cow. It was just a matter of time.

Why they can't do a new trilogy about other thing?

I'm tired of the nostalgia shit.

Why does the article call them "the Wachowskis" and not "the Wachowski sisters"?

Since matrix was based off Buddhism philosophy that brainlets don't get it as background I'd said new matrix will try to explore naraka or nirvana

All those matrix threads the last few months weren't astroturfing. Please believe me.

>Neo: What's a Matrix For?

>Morpheus: Allow me to tell you.

JESUS CHRIST REALLY

At least we are sure that they won't make more Back to the Future movies, right?

I have heard that the person that has the rights doesn't want to make more movies or sell them.

Attached: back-to-the-future-i2795.jpg (465x699, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eML23obGIzA
heres the actual matrix 4

Zemeckis has the rights tied up for something like 25 years after he's dead. It's safe for now.

And after that the rights are public?

they're complete garbage and feel nothing like the first

Probably. I dunno. I'm not a lawyer. All I know is Zemeckis has stated in interviews that he's been approached about rebooting the movies and new sequels and all, and he's against it, and he promised that the rights are secure even after his death.

I believe in Chad

cashgrab

What Is meaning of the last city of the humans in the Matrix being called Zion?

The Matrix is one of the few films that could pull off a reboot totally seamless. Even the lore of the previous movies states how they're has been several instances of The Matrix, so just have the new one be all like "This is like the 10th instance of the matrix" and you're done.

Brie Larson as the new Neo.
Tessa Thompson as Morpheus

Oh yeah, so original and interesting, Another Chosen One fighting against the machines... I guess Keannu would be like Yoda training the new Chosen One...

Thank fucking God. BTTF, Goonies, Gremlins, ET are the only movies released during my childhood that haven't been exhumed and ass-raped by the current crop of zero creativity hollyjew execs. I know it's only a matter of time though.

Attached: IMG_1770.jpg (1270x714, 123K)

not sure, they've flopped so many movies at this point the jews might go the safe shekel route

In fairness, I never claimed it was an original idea. I'm pitching the easy to eat jew producer pleasing idea.

the nu-Neo becoming a tranny. is Keanu even gonna be in this?

Let me guess....FAGGOTS. FAGGOTS everywhere. Lots of dicks....and trannies....with techno music.

Something alike what that Matrix MMO was planning to do.

I just hope they

1.- don't make neo's sacrifice irrelevant by making machines fight humanity AGAIN
2.- don't bring back hugo and keanu to fight each other AGAIN
3.- don't make the protagonist a woman
4.- expand about the outcome story after humanity's freedom
5.- expand about how machines and humans armistice changed the planet to a new era of machines and humans living together or in separated nations
6.- touch on new ideas, like making a race of civil robots, or human/machine hybrids, use the matrix as a new tool of mind stimulation/enlightmen create religions etc
7.- hopefully old cast having less protagonism, but still being part of the plot in some way
8.- make pic related the protagonist
9.-don't shit on past movies style and asthetics
10.-retain the action and state of the art visual effects
11.- PLEASE don't make it about meme gender politics and le orange bad man
12.- cast Ryan Gosling

hey, if things go right, we might have a very good sequel
but that's just being innocent, it's going to be shit

Attached: Clay_Matrix.gif (321x240, 56K)

That would be stupid and not cannot.

It will be another series where the only reason people bother going into the matrix is to visit an Oracle that constantly gets them in trouble

Attached: tardpepe.jpg (600x484, 24K)

I hope it's a prequel. They kind of wrote themselves into a corner. Revealing that Zion is another layer of the matrix would have been a cool twist to see in the first three movies, but something like that in a sequel trilogy would make the previous movies seem pointless

this. But with timetravel

I always thought it would be cool to have a Matrix movie that shows "hackers" or people like Mr. Anderson from the beginning of part 1, trying to follow and understand the exploits of people like Morpheus and Trinity. Eventually one of them gets close enough to get in, or out of you will and agents start closing in and doing weird shit. But after the sequels, that's kind of ruined. The sequels explained too much about their universe and ruined any mystery that was left.

NOTHING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

it's not like the sexual themes in previous movies weren't homosexual / sadomasochist / sexually ambiguous. I mean they did touch on sex a lot. they even had a big orgy and sex scenes. I also remember having a raging erection when neo makes out with mommy Monica belucci

a prequel based on the animatrix would be better.
but normies would have a panic attack seing that on the screen.

matrix has the same problem as Prison Break, once you've escaped there is no reason to go back and they had to keep putting the guy in new prisons

they need to restructure the new matrix so that remaining in the matrix actually serves a function or has a purpose, because no one wants to see that Zion shit- they want to see more agents and physics bending fight scenes

Based Zemeckis

That would just be a sci fi story about a machine war like the Terminator, taking out the only cool thing about the Matrix (the matrix)

Same bro. Still pissed with what they did to Terminator and Transformers

But they were made by Hollywood Jews

>taking out the only cool thing about the Matrix
except most people her loved the first matrix because of the terror and cyberpunk elements,the things the other movies completelly lack.
make it a proper terror sci fi with the first chosen one giving his life and realizing humanity is fucked and dying, and you may have something interesting.

there's no reason the whole movie can't take place inside the matrix

You folks assume live action matrix 4
Not animatrix 2
Fools
>>a

suck my big fat cock

Attached: privacy.png (868x398, 106K)

Didn't one of the 2 siblings said it stopped being a director?

Then you’re gonna see some serious shit, Marty,

WE WUZ SCREENWRITERZ N SHIT

Attached: sophiastewart.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

that's true but the telephone way of zipping around was kind of cool, and having the guy on the outside with the green screens.

Deepest matrix is a virtual machine.

mad wh*toid tranny lover

Those were the only franchises I could think of off the top of my head. That's pathetic.

Holy fuck, I'd be hyped if it's based on any of the ideas from the animatrix

I like the hovercrafts and when they jack in and stuff

Attached: kungfu.gif (499x204, 726K)

tranny of the majority

>Action takes place immediately after the last two action films Reloaded and Revolution. Neo and Trinity awaken from a dream state only to realize they are both still alive. Neo is immediately summoned by the Oracle only to be told that he must experience a evolutionary transformation when he re-enters the Matrix. She warns him that his greatest challenge are the new 4D Hologram machines that are coming to Earth to destroy him. Only by cracking their codes would he be able to destroy them and save humanity

Attached: matrix4.jpg (333x499, 19K)

>Unfortunately, no one can be told what gender is. You'll have to see it for yourself.

Attached: 119448608_o.jpg (1200x630, 418K)

>dude wut if everything and everyone was fake :):)
Woah too deep for me. How could they ever expand on this pooland tier concept.

It was the 80's. Degeneracy was still frowned upon by middle America. And in the 80's, if an older IP that was loved and cherished in the past was rebooted or remade, if it bombed, it was a career ender. Today no one gives a shit. Critics still praise it and encourage the director to keep destroying more IP's with their wokeness.

What about:
- it's a reboot of the first movie
- with a different the One
- the twist at the end is that he is actually a program, not a human
-he blends with the matrix and goes into the real world
- it's a prequel

Would this work or would it go way over the audience's heads?

That's why the angle hinted at in the very last scene of the first film is important. The sequels should have focused on Neo having to go back in and actually win over the minds of the people that live in the matrix. Having copper-tops feel like real people would really flesh out the world. Any further films could go in this direction and feel like very different stories.

>What do you expect?
-Matrix concluded in a trilogy arc
-Whicolskys have lost their touch (or arguable never even had one and just got lucky once since the first Matrix is probably their only truly good movie)

I'm expecting this to be a giant cash grab by two people who are out of ideas and need their only massive financial success to fall back on and get one last fat paycheck out of

>- it's a prequel
This... this is the only way the franchise could still have some potential to me... they do have like 5 other matrix(s) to go off of

jesus died for man(machine)kind's sins at the end of matrix 3. So now 4 will be the apostles spreading the word of Neo

I always wondered if the columbine shooting was inspired by the matrix since it came out a month before it. I mean there's trenchcoats, marilyn manson, shooting and bombing, a philosophy of detachment from reality...

Attached: lobby.jpg (1280x532, 46K)

Only way I would watch a Matrix sequel would be if it takes place before the first one and is about the previous One before Neo took the role.

I'm expecting Indiana Jones 4 all over again

The movie is basically ((their)) gameplan with a coat of bullshit.

The sequels killed this series
Watch animatrix first then 2 and 3

How about a depiction of the failed "perfect world" matrix that Smith talks about in part 1?

I noticed Revolutions keeps referencing shit from Enter The Matrix a lot as if movie goers bothered playing that broken ass game

Path of Neo was aight tho
I wish matrix unironically kept going but as we saw with everything the tranchowskis made after it thank Fuck they didn't
Also why bother making a movie? TV streaming is way bigger

Neo was a girl the whole time

Manson had nothing to do with Columbine dumbshit.

they're shit though

uh, ackshually, it was violent video games like doom 64

or, you know, movies around that time such as the matrix and fight club were addressing the same underlying issues that would result in school shooters.

there are pictures/videos from a lot before the attack of them already with trenchcoats and shit, so it may have further inspired them but I believe it would have happened with or without matrix

Trips of based prequel plotline

That game was based

Yes, that's all they need really in terms of the irl stuff.

The matrix has infinite potential for revisiting though. The animatrix project could have gone on for another 50 segments if they collaborated with enough cool contributors.
There were two shorts about people that woke themselves up, the school kid who is actually in the sequels and the Usain bolt type guy who sprints beyond his bodies limits. That theme could be explored more.
You had one with a 'haunted house' full of really bad glitches, a couple with different ship crews not seen in the movie.

The matrix has potential for an extended universe on the level of star wars.

If you want to see some shitty movies sure, go for it.

Found the underage. You couldn't acquire trenchcoats that quickly back then. It's not like you could just hop on google and have it in 2 days.

I know rite. I mean where the fuck would you go to get that sort of shit? An army surplus store? lol

But 3, for all its flaws, created a complete story. Why do this?

There’s some cool stuff in them they’re not terrible

Attached: 76484D3E-CF40-4CF4-9E11-10CC8B3E13B9.png (1334x750, 2.34M)

testosterone is a hell of a drug. if you cut your balls, you lose the edge.

>they’re not terrible
They are.

The Matrix is the Jew.

That was the first Matrix sweetie

>Goonies
Stranger Things is essentially Goonies

>Mr Anderson
>Don’t deadname me, the names Neo now

Attached: F7B3E60A-69FF-4261-A52F-E6F6FA10F6D0.jpg (514x640, 57K)

>Not being directed by the Sisters
Either or is bad news, but actually just releasing propaganda before hand stating they're involved but not sure how shows they just want their name attached to it so people think it's like the predecessors.

It's likely gonna be shit.

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (533x400, 61K)

Every article seems to do this

MATRIX IV

-another layer of the matrix, the spirit world matrix
-malicious spirits ensoul the machines and control both matrices
-Agent Smith achieves enlightenment and is able to influence spirit world
-Machines, humans, and spirits engage in holy war

MATRIX IV

-the matrix and the real world/cope martix are not enough, everyone commits mass suicide via world wide thermonuclear detonation

Attached: its here.jpg (690x500, 78K)

Attached: The_Matrix_Online_Coverart.png (256x368, 185K)

So, is it true or is it deformed statements for clickbaits?

"MATRIX: Revelations" - a steam punk retelling of Revelations.

There's some absolute kino moments like the final Neo vs Smithracle fight.

also when they are reaching the machine city and they fly up to the clouds past the layer of contamination and trinity says "It's beautiful". literal tears in that moment.

why don't they do shit like that more often? keep media out of it, just rumors that no one takes seriously. then one day, out of nowhere, a kino teaser like this?

if the architect was smart and learned anything from the oracle, he'd just make a system of telling people "listen fuckwad, this is your reality now, you can be whatever you want, quite literally. but outside, it's a fucking shithole, worse than 3rd world country, a post aplopaplictic world where everything sucks. Chose wisely".

Zemeckis and Gale will not let it happen while they are both alive. When they are dead, their estates get the rights and will likely sell it off like what Tolkien's estate did.

Kino, and keanu reeves, idris elba

Will be similar to shit tier terminator sequels

Daily reminder the MMORPG changed and fucked around with a lot of the canon and is canon so normies are going to be mad

>video games

Attached: 1537873260606.gif (463x698, 204K)

Probably a new story with new characters. I doubt the old actors will be back.

The wachowskis made games between the sequels that were canon. They were big fans of doing this. Unless a Disney happens and they axe all EU shit then it will be canon but if the wachowski's are involved I doubt they will axe shit they made.

Didn't RLM suggest a Gremlins sequel could have Gremlins invading the White House / Capitol Hill? I unironically think that could potentially be actually good and a decent reason to exhume the franchise

>my brothers watch Matrix for the first time today
>I tell them how big the movie was back in the day
>this thread comes on
Fuck, I really am in the Matrix, ain't I?

>What do you expect?
for it to be complete forgettable trash

Cause they're brothers you mental illness enabling faggot.

Reboot and go back to the original premise of machines using humans for extra computing power.

Why does the machines created the Matrix? Weren't easiest to cause all humans a cerebral death?

Only two good reasons to watch the sequels..

Attached: a1292d55-016b-4fea-bda0-ade0d2f35f51..jpg (400x281, 14K)

they wanted to make humans slaves as a punishment besides the energy thing.
you can see clearly when smith or the architect talk they really hate humanity.

If the machines hated humans why did they present themselves in their image at the end?

Attached: deusexmachina.jpg (1920x800, 355K)

They cant kill their creators.

thats symbolism (besides pure cruelty)
humans try to become god creating life, and machines slave humans and become the new gods.

Why were Morpheus and Trinity so worried when they attacked the Nebuchadnezzar then

>Only two good reasons to watch the sequels.
Yeah, I agree, the citadel fight and the highway chase are fantastic. Excellent taste, user.

starring tyrone as negro
white guy as bad guy
niggress as love interest
white girl as third weel
so on so on

Post a good resolution at least.

Attached: 9d1e7a08c245412b6266e06ceb4bd730.jpg (640x960, 212K)

Its about wiping out the human race, they can't do it.

The Columbine attack was planned months in advance.

Fun fact: Columbine was supposed to be a bombing. E&D planted home made bombs in the cafeteria at lunch time beside the pillars supporting the 2nd story library, and were hoping to kill 500+ students at once, which would've exceeded the Oklahoma City Bombing.

They waited outside with guns to pick off the survivors, but when the bombs didn't detonate as planned, they entered the school and started shooting.

>Last night I had another Monica Bellucci dream.

Attached: 1537202859414.jpg (878x879, 106K)

I'm expecting niggers and more niggers.

>What do you expect?

Attached: 30sial.jpg (888x500, 79K)

>hopefully old cast having less protagonism, but still being part of the plot in some way
Reeves is still box office gold twenty years later, they'd be stupid to jettison him. I want a movie starring Keanu set entirely within the Matrix itself

Attached: giphy.gif (475x356, 1.98M)

needed to clean your sheets, user?

Attached: monica-the knockout-bellucci.jpg (1682x1800, 1.44M)

>don't make the protagonist a woman
Dude, it's being written by literal trannies. The protagonist is guaranteed to be a homosexual woman of color who don't need no man's help. Also it'll be 100% guaranteed all the villains are CIS white males.

The real world parts where boring. I wanted more inside the Matrix Kino, full of MR. ANDERSON, WELCOME BACK, WE MISSED YOU

Attached: 190308-lotrelrond-news[1].jpg (2070x1380, 203K)

Based Mark Passio stars in the film as the prophet of Anarchy.

Attached: explains the matrix to you.png (2063x1104, 2.23M)

It's gonna be crap as every other reboot, sequel, remake and reimagining made after the year 2003.

You're retarded.

Jesus christ my willy

Is the Matrix the only thing as over-philosophied on as Eva?

Problem with reboot sequels is that the only reason they reset and make a new instance is because that instance's One agrees to it and does the whole selection of new people to build Zion and whatnot, which Neo obviously didn't do. If they did a reboot, it'd need to be a prequel in some capacity either outright being a previous instance, or detailing how they built Zion for Neo's instance, or origin of Morpheus and his crew, etc.

goth/punk shop if you happened to live near a major city which had one, biker/fetish store, higher end clothing store (but it probably wouldn't be leather), or Salvation Army/flea market.

if they do this going after Nich Bostrom's ancestry simulation it will reveal the truth to so many people, we'll literally wake up from our own simulated universe

Matrix was so special exactly because it had a lot of sexual themes, BDSM aesthetics, and it was all mixed with religious philosophy. It was like a kinky sex with a hot nun.

are you forgetting one of the core inspirations for The Matrix itself?

Attached: MV5BMjIxZGY4NjktZTllMC00YTI5LWI2ODktNGE0NTFjM2RmZDc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1280x628, 124K)

>The good thing about being me, i can be any gender i want too and you can now too because the matrix is a open and inclusive and diverse program

Yeah i don't really approve of this line being changed in the matrix movies.

or maybe neo was just fooled all along.

i dont wanna sound like pol but he goes from bluepilled normie to apparently redpilled - BUT:

In practice he is now defending zion. Zion is well named right?

Switch was originally intended to switch gender when going in the Matrix. You now realise the seeds for this stuff were already in there.

>the first Matrix is probably their only truly good movie
I really liked Cloud Atlas.

You say seeds but that philosophy has always been present. It is as distanced from trannies as man is from jupiter

Top notch costume design

The original movies were written by the same people.
It's really weird, what you're saying.
Humans are more than their genitals, especially when it comes to creative expression.

They’d have to be female to be sisters user

A plot that makes sense

>a small group humans become aware they can reprogram the matrix and gain superhuman abilities
>these humans become tyrannical and kill millions of humans within the matrix damaging the power supply
>the machines revive the smith program to be able to fight the tyrants but lose
>the tyrants begin to corrupt other machine programs not just the matrix
>the machines blame the humans for the loss of power and plan to exterminate all humans to prevent the corruption spreading
>the humans negotiate and ask for the One program to be activated to reset the matrix
>the new One defeats the tyrants and saves humanity and the machines
>cracks appear in the machine/human peace with the machines becoming too wary of the damage rogue humans can have in the matrix and humans worrying about how quickly the machines can decide to exterminate the humans and adopt a new power source
>Sequel bait with a human plan to take all humans out of the matrix after discovering the machines are building nuclear power sources to replace the battery fields

Dude a terrorist militia in the real world/matrix would be interesting

I'm not sure what to expect, someone ask Ja Rule

you thot you took da red pill ,but you really took da blu pill.

the sequels set the tone for everything else the Wachowski's have done, very ambitious, very interesting in parts, mixed with a lot that just doesn't wash out right with a viewer perspective -- little to no cohesion, perceptual disjoints, too much suit interference, etc.

the highway scene is worth the price of admission for the first sequel, and the big set pieces in the second sequel are worth watching while high or stupid

such as, i don't know hits info

Jupiter Ascending could have been great with a few adjustments.

youtu.be/KVa59xD_ino

A binary tree

I don't know, maybe I was tired but I was so bored by it I started falling asleep when I watched it

NEo will come back to life and appear before Zion as a transsexual demon Jesus and everyone will praise him and pretend that they are enlightened while he consumes all their souls with his artificial vagina carved into him by the Machine Lord.

Remember Switch? She was supposed to be a guy or a girl that changed genders when in the Matrix, they just liked the girl they cast so much they kept her as a her. I'd definitely see them revisiting that for a sequel. If they wanted to work in some basic shit symbolism she'd be a woman in the real world and be the mother of the next revolution or whatever.

Or she'd be a woman in the matrix and would make it a matrixarchy.

what about the video game The Matrix Online?

People around the Matrix race to collect fragments of Neo's corpse. Red Eyed Agents took these fragments and turned them into N3o Ag3nts. Then there was a war of werewolves and vampires fighting the Frenchman.