How come an episode of "American Dad", a basic cable animation in its 17th season...

How come an episode of "American Dad", a basic cable animation in its 17th season, does "Twilight Zone" better than Oscar-winning Jordan Peele with a multi-million-dollar-an-episode budget?

Attached: 1557345911909.jpg (1011x550, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKKJK1Uh81Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because your racism blinds you

because hes a token nigger hack

Jordan isn't subtle, that's the real issue with the new Twillight Zone.

That episode really spoked me to be completely honest.

Because he's a sketch comedy actor from madtv (not even snl but snl's lower brow fox cousin).

I don't watch little kid cartoons so I couldn't tell you

Because Seth left American Dad totally to other people and they ran with it

Which episode?

Said the cuckold who defends a show made by an anti-white racist.

its like a first year gender studies girl trying to write the most blunt and obvious "satire". honestly birth of a nation is more nuanced than this series

He's a n_______

"Nighthawks Hideaway".

anything seth macfarlane touches is dogshit

Even ATHF did better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKKJK1Uh81Q

Nah, Get Out was Kino. Twilight Zone is shit.
He's a one-trick pony. Everything is about racism with him. Everything isn't just 'political' in the sense professors say, it's blatantly partisan and designed around advancing a message. That rarely works longterm.

Creativity.

Because Peele hates white people.

I'll defend Johnny Bravo to my last breath

No, it’s called “Rabbit Ears”. Apparently it’s the 4th episode of season 14, which aired this month. But that’s very confusing since I’m pretty sure American dad is past season 14, and the 4th episode of that season is called “Portrait of Francine’s Genitals” if you look up the on any free streaming site.

Anyone want to explain what’s going on?

Because one was produced by a dude who has an irreverent but loving history of all things classic hollywood and understands the source material
And the other was made by a race-hustling idiot who can't write creatively and simultaneously doesn't have a sense of style

Attached: DyhaslnVYAAGY73.jpg (1200x824, 167K)