What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fg40R7EQlME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His a ww2 veteran

it's that nephew of his

I taught him games.

..........I taught him how to play baseball!!

You try playing second fiddle to your brudda, his nephew and his mudda

Attached: 1533814821526.png (936x540, 208K)

I checked this and it was fake.

He was a bushman of the Kalahari who was whistling in the wheat fields

He never had the makings of a Mafia crime boss

Reminder that the penultimate scene in the whole series is Tony giving up on his uncle, realising he cannot change, just like Milfi finally realised that she couldn't change Tony either. Everyone, almost, is a failed faggot in the show, except Ajax and Medox

Romans were right. There is nothing gay about fucking a ladyboy in the ass. Being fucked by a man, now THAT is gay.

It's completely wrong to equate those two.

You only do it on loli

Junior had dementia. Not only did he change but he was changing so rapidly that in just a few years he'd be a potato. It's not fair to lump him in with the other failures in that regard.

Melfi realized in season 1 she can't help Tony. She kept him as a patient for all these years to serve her own needs. She's actually a dark character. I'm in the middle of a rewatch at the moment and it's pretty clear.

>fuckboys
yes
>traps
nope, romans would still consider that gay as fuck because traps legitimately believe they're women
faggots know they're men, degenerate, but men

youtube.com/watch?v=fg40R7EQlME
Best Sopranos ending coming through

He's a boomer

fucking retarded gen z cock sucker

I hate this retarded meme. Yes Romans were looser with their sexual definitions than we are now but just like today the conservative half of Rome would think you were a flaming faggot no matter how you fucked a dude.

he ate pussy. fucking faggot

Eating pussy rotted his brain. Something about malicious vaginal microbes entering his system is mentioned in the special features

You checked every document available about Rome?