“Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler...

“Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.”

Attached: 1557599627894.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this is real I’ve lost all faith in humanity

Are you not allowed to write about scenes meant to be disgusting?
What is the point of this shitpost?

>The more she drank the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.
poetry

Attached: 1508109905214.png (217x278, 54K)

This is Yea Forums not Yea Forums

This reminds me of my alcholism

the reason why he hasn't released TWOW is because he's stumped; you can't top that passage

I faped so hard when I read this part

but what was her tax policy?

Truly a literary genius

If this is real I've lost faith in humanity

>shitpost

10/10

Haiku lmao

there is unironically nothing wrong with this passage
>b-but the prose isn't flowery like muh classical writers
go read shakespeare then you virgin lol

Attached: grm.jpg (890x890, 277K)

>As much as I admire Tolkien he never had a scene where the protagonist shits themselves

>this passage

ehehe

Why do incels hate grrm?

>when Americans try to emulate English literature

Because everything has to be pretencious and convoluted for incels to appreciate

they haven’t had sex yet. Hence why “have sex” is unironically a valid critique of their “opinions”.

Why? You are so stupid it's painful. Better kys and free humankind from your burden.

Yea Forums how would you describe the details of dysentery in a manner that isn't cringey?

>Sunset found her suffering from a painful, gruesome case of dysentery.
There you go.

I'd probably describe the physiological effects on her body (cold sweat, cramps, weakness, etc. Etc.) while also highlighting the increasing frequency of her bowel movements as well as the encroaching danger of lethal dehydration

Rather than "the more she drank the more she shat"

>gruesome
Wrong word

Boring, expected from a Yea Forumstard.
go back to sneed posting brainlet.

>DAEnerys breastfeeding animals
>Putting people slaves on stockades so travelers and animals can rape them
>that diarrhea passage
wtf...
>GRRM is jewish
oh

Attached: q246utpwo.jpg (1440x802, 49K)

Yikes. I guess this explains why neither one of you anons are award winning writers. Unironically sit down, be humble.

Reminder you don't have to be an expert who can solve the issue to realize it exists.

>"w-well how about y-you do it!??"
t. supposedly professional writer to anonymous non-writers

This is dissentary. This is a real problem that really existed.

Based overwriting faggot

>describes a disgusting scene in a disgusting way
what's the problem?

cringe pervert describing child bride ropey shits

how is it possible that the left loves grrm so much

You sure taught them user. Go for it. Rewrite more Martin lines in your peculiar style.

Thanks user, the other replies were making me feel dumb. I like GRRMs writing desu, I do feel this particular quote is cringey though.

What other fetishes are in the books? Feet? Vore?

You are welcome

Tolkien BTFO

GRRM's an overhyped writer who struck gold with Books 1-3, desu.

Pre-ASOIAF his writing was cringy and cliche.
Now it's like an old man with alzheimer's.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>"He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit."

More like this plz.

People like to ripe on how people just focus on diarrhea danny to pretend GRRM doesn't suck nipples - I mean ass.
They focus on diarrhea danny because it's thoe most farcical. That's it.

Actually kino.

>"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night."
bro, GRRM, you just wrote cringe

>"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

all based

I've never read the books, is the narration from the characters point of view or is it a third person narrator for the most part

lol

Cersei muttering to herself about Bobby B, IIRC:
>"Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your right, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

unironically based

>someone sat down and wrote this

Attached: 1443070853851.jpg (640x480, 18K)

based AND kino

wow this book is bad

>"While you were partying, I studied the blade"
I can't believe GRRM wrote THIS.

>I'd pussyfoot around the fact that she's got massive diarrhea

Cringepost of the century

>his dick doesn't become the world when he cums

As time went on her shits only grew in strength. In scope. In size. Soon she was shitting out more than entire villages of people, with a thirst to match. The cycle would only grow as it continued.

Time went on and eventually only oceans could satisfy her thirst and subsequent ass-gravy ejections. The world was thrown into disarray as water became scarcer and scarcer, and only the ever-growing mounds of dooky-butter could be found amongst the wasterland.

In time, Earth had become exhausted of all resources. But it was not to cease to mad shitter. She became spaceborn, travelling through the cosmos searching for water to sustain the eternal shittery she had become embroiled in. Countless planets fell to her thirst as a trail of turd-juice was left in her wake.

And so she was became shit, dumper of worlds.

Attached: 1557207332818.gif (400x314, 198K)

But what was her cunts tax policy?

What was that quote of Tyrion farting through a horn (or something liek that)?

Why is Yea Forums so buttblasted about a few whimsical passages?

top fucking kek

All of books 4, 5, 6 (and even 2 kind-of).

fuck off and finish the damn books you fat slob

>6

Attached: confuse.png (612x491, 98K)

Uh, I mean 4, 5 and even 2 kind-of.

am from future

b careful

Actual reason: they're too low IQ to read

>she was pooping quite softly. Squeezing it out of her butt— then suddenly, violent, rapturous eruptions, bursting like an arrow through a delicately wrapped muffin. Dead night came and in her grew her smelly stew, the blades on the grass and all down the mountains pass covered In the dragon mothers early morning dew.

Nothing wrong with that, that's a pretty accurate description of dysentery. Not everything has to be written in an overly verbose way to satisfy you pseudo intellectuals.

>mfw he broke his fact on a mummers farce cooked with melted butter and garlic, milk of the poppy as useful as nipples on a breastplate dark wings dark words are wind did all he could not to look back I am lost I could say much and more

>what were her shitting times? Did she maintain 24h portaloos? What did she do in times of severe diarreha and hemorrhoids? By the end of her toilet needs, the night king was gone but all of the pieces of shit aren't gone - they're in her intestines. Did she pursue a policy of systematic laxation against the already digested food and force shit them? And even the tiny bits of pebble shit and shit them in their small shit mucous?

Attached: images(14).jpg (587x522, 25K)

would that I could

It is.

would that it were so simple

Attached: basedralph.jpg (1996x1078, 329K)

>this is literally how half the population died before modern medicine
>Yea Forums is mad bc "eeeoohhh mY poopoo joke ehhehe"

Attached: schizofriendia-poster-web.jpg (448x672, 45K)

Don't write anything. You could make even a math book even more boring than it is.

This is accurate, though.

t. Used to have relatives that died from dysentery.

IIRC, both.

Sunset found her squatting in the grass. Every stool she took was fouler and looser than the one before. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water which only added to her thirst.

underrated

Death is a personal matter, arousing sorrow, despair, fervor, or dry-hearted philosophy. Funerals, on the other hand, are social functions. Imagine going to a funeral without first polishing the automobile. Imagine standing at a graveside not dressed in your best dark suit and your best black shoes, polished delightfully. Imagine sending flowers to a funeral with no attached card to prove you had done the correct thing. In no social institution is the codified ritual of behavior more rigid than in funerals. Imagine the indignation if the minister altered his sermon or experimented with facial expression. Consider the shock if, at the funeral parlors, any chairs were used but those little folding yellow torture chairs with the hard seats. No, dying, a man may be loved, hated, mourned, missed; but once dead he becomes the chief ornament of a complicated and formal social celebration.

-John Steinbeck

All along the south coast of Cape Wrath rose crumbling stone watchtowers, raised in ancient days to give warning of Dornish raiders stealing in across the sea. Villages had grown up about the towers. A few had flowered into towns.
The Peregrine made port at the Weeping Town, where the corpse of the Young Dragon had once lingered for three days on its journey home from Dorne. The banners flapping from the town’s stout wooden walls still displayed King Tommen’s stag-and-lion, suggesting that here at least the writ of the Iron Throne might still hold sway.

-George RR Martin

Wait till you read about Sam's 'fat pink mast' or the 'myrish swamp' when cersei goes lesbian.

No, it's unironically proof that you're a 14 year-old boy. Grown men don't run around calling each other virgins because it's legally sexual harassment and we'd get fired from our jobs for doing it.

I doubt Yea Forums finds this garbage impressive

Whats wrong with this paragraf?

based

I do not understand the purpose of this comparison at all.

And Magies curse was no more. DUCK D&D.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY