#FreeTedBundy

What if Ted Bundy was innocent? They didn't have DNA evidence. All they hade were bite marks, which have since been proven to be pseudoscience.

Attached: ted bundy efron.png (780x469, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZqVrk1k9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't he admit to it all towards the end?

Still based either way.

>Didn't he admit to it all towards the end?
He did, but he also told Liz he was only doing it to get more stays of execution. It worked for a while. He was originally going to be executed in '83 I think, but got it put off until '89 by feeding investigators a"bullshit stories" they wanted to hear.

Eh. I'm inclined to believe that he did that shit. You got any evidence that he didn't?

>What if Ted Bundy was innocent?
let me tell you something...not only ted bundy was guilty, the guy who directed this movie? the director, alongside with johnny depp is responsible for getting West Memphis Three out of jail. even though we know 100% they are fucking murderers

disgusting TRASH. do not support this movie.

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this movie lol

He admitted to exact locations of unidentified murders

nah it's obvious that he is guilty.

Fill me in on the west Memphis three. Seeing as there were multiple docs about them, I assumed there was at least some debate.

>questions a cop at length as to the extent of the injuries of one of the victims during his trial
>is grinning and has a massive hard on as everything is recounted
Dude was clearly fucked in the head and should not have been allowed to act as his own counsel, but he definitely was guilty.

>Seeing as there were multiple docs about them
ALL OF THEM where directed by that guy. that was my point. him and johnny depp got them out of the jail. and the documentary served as a propaganda piece.

This. There is a ton of evidence not presented in the docs that seriously implicate them. The docs put forward the bullshit theory that they were singled out and scapegoated simply because they were into metal and the main guy was a goth faggot type of dude. But the retarded guy of the three has confessed to it like a dozen times, to multiple people, AGAINST the advice of lawyers. He even admitted to drinking whiskey during the killings and then throwing the bottle under a bridge. They found the exact bottle of broken whiskey (some obscure brand) exactly where he said he tossed it. They were also seen walking near the scene of the murders around the time of the murders, and they had mud on their shoes. There is other physical evidence I can't remember. But they also have changed their alibi several times because people they though would lie for them would not play along. They did it.

I’m sorry, how and when have bite marks been ‘proven to be pseudoscience’?
As a dental technician, I must say that sounds like something you just pulled out of your ass.

>prove this negative
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZqVrk1k9s

What about the black guys hair on the bodies of the victims, and the black guy that showed up with blood on him to some restaurant closeby the night of the murders

Bruh read the fucking Wikipedia article like everyone else. He didn't start admitting anything until a few days before he got the chair. Early on he was just helping the feds profile other serial killers.

>That way he just keeps caressing and grasping the podium as he asks the officer to repeat what he smelled for the 7th time
Outside the actual murders this is seriously one of the most unsettling things I’ve ever seen, he is just begging for more details so he can jerk off to it later

Who gives a shit? any delusional retard that represents themselves in court deserves to go to prison for life

the general point of the movie is how a person who is comfortable murdering numerous women and having sex with their corpses would also be very comfortable lying to a number of people about the acts he committed. Because true evil never salvers and drools like we expect it to.

why are you working a womans job

>I went read through a biased, cherry-picked list of half truths on some anti WM3 website and took it as pure undiluted fact
The documentaries about them are shameless propaganda but don't make the mistake of over-correcting just because that left a bad taste in your mouth, there is still not a shred of evidence to suggest that they did it. The original confession was coerced and the subsequent ones changed the story dozens of times. It was not an "obscure" brand of whiskey, it was the same sort of rotgut everyone else drank, there was no shortage of empty booze bottles lying around. This "TURNS OUT THE DID IT AFTER ALL!" shit is a contrarian fad.

what if’s don’t matter. he was found guilty by a jury

>Bundy became a Christfag before they could give him the chair

I can't wait to see him in heaven :)

Attached: 1518243366527.jpg (1199x660, 141K)

them's the rules

He told them the locations of bodies then asked for his ashes to be scattered at the location of his victims