15. Klaud
16. Festival
17. Old Enemy
18. Kylo and the Emperor
19. General Poe
20. Duel in the Stars
21. The Graveyard
22. Sunrise

Attached: starwars the rise of skywalker.png (600x924, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/2019/05/11/wired-desperate-to-involve-george-lucas-in-episode-ix/
youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't even care, lol

JJ has something for you

For anyone wondering I got this because I work at Lucasfilm

does it sound good? Cause say what you will about the PT they had kino soundtracks.

Sadly it won't be any good. Williams has been phoning it in for the sequel trilogy.

damn, that's incredible that they already wrote and recorded the entire score for a movie that hasn't even been edited yet.

Reminder that leaks are just marketing

fuck nu wars and fuck you

all disney wars music has been fucking garbage

And my dad works at Nintendo.

I miss back in the day when they would write the soundtrack before the trailers dropped and actually use it in the trailer instead of generic stock music. Nowadays they write the entire score at the very end of the production.

for anyone wondering i fucked your sisters cunt

It doesn't sound like anything because OP is a LARPing faggot. The soundtrack is one of the last things to be completed before a film's release. It'll probably be done in October once the editing is finished.

>Williams has been phoning it in for the sequel trilogy.
wrong

You forgot the hidden bonus track

23. Demanding a Refund

You mean like this?
disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/2019/05/11/wired-desperate-to-involve-george-lucas-in-episode-ix/

Unconvincing, this all looks like guesswork based on what's in the trailer

Attached: SUCR STARS THE FCUCK AWBANE.jpg (1024x1517, 304K)

TFA
>Jedi Steps
>Kylo's theme (motif, really)
>Rey's theme
>some other stuff was good but were either repeats of stuff we'd already heard in his earlier work or just fine

TLJ
>Nothing, only good parts were reuses from ROTJ and TFA

Compare either of these scores to TPM/ROTS/ANH/ESB/etc. and it's sad.

>wrong
Yeah they just put his name on someone else's garbage

Under the Didny, the Star Wars Galaxy is just a system of desert or barren planets.
Also Ireland. Total population - 3258.

I've never been more disappointed in my life than by the TLJ score. All the criticism I've seen always focuses on Johnson, everyone always pretends Williams delivers a timeless classic. Even the Rogue One and Solo soundtracks were better (it's a shame they hired Giacchino last minute and he only had a few short weeks to write something, robbing us of a Star Trek 2009-tier soundtrack).

I miss Kyle

Attached: Kyle.jpg (1232x600, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
Nothing ST comes close

>no Luke

Attached: 1513830650765.png (808x805, 796K)

Reminder that Lucas worked directly with Williams. Literally at points sitting right next to him when jotting up ideas for the score. I remember with Episode VII, there was footage of JJ going "I'm basically going to let him do his thing."

Williams is a man in his mid fucking 80s, and you don't give him any support of ideas to invigorate him to do the score justice? What the hell do these people expect of him? It's practically a wonder he's in a state where he can write hours upon hours of music at all.

Oh it's beautiful

They haven't finished editing. No way is John William's done scoring it